Angel's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Gary's punishment.
4.9k words
4.43
44.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marna watched the door close as the men guided her new slave to his cell. He wasn't completely broken, but very close. She looked forward to molding him.

Marna crossed back in front of Gary. "Well, now that your friend has left, we can address your punishment."

Gary looked up with weeping eyes, "B-but I've already ...," he began.

"No you have not," stressed Mistress Marna. "You simply choose your friend to be punished first. You choose to listen to his screams to avoid your punishment. Now, you will choose again." Mistress Marna smiled.

Marna stepped forward and lightly raked her nails across Gary's stomach. She proceeded to rake them down the shaft of his cock from base to head. He moaned and strained forward.

The door opened; Lance and Drew walked back into the playroom. They stood behind Gary and awaited Mistress Marna's command.

Mistress Marna gave her slaves a smile to let then know that she was well pleased. She again addressed the man suspended in front of her. "You seemed to start to enjoy having your ass fucked. I noticed how your screams had turned to moans."

She watched Gary's reaction and facial expressions. His eyes grew wide and he displayed the characteristic reactions of confusion, shame, but also lust. She gently laid a finger underneath Gary's hard shaft and gently stroked it up and down. She noted by the color also that he would need to orgasm soon.

"Tell me Gary, do you want to cum?" she smiled sweetly at his face.

"Y-yes, Oh fuck, I need to cum. Please, please let me cum, please!" moaned Gary as he started to gyrate and thrust his hips.

"Letting you cum will not exempt your punishment. That will still be administered. Is that understood?" said Mistress Marna. She was still stroking his hard shaft.

Gary's cock and balls were throbbing and aching. "I'll do anything ... anything at all if you just let me cum. Oh fuck, please let me cum!!!" Gary was starting to shout.

Mistress Marna stopped stroking Gary's cock. "To cum, you will be fucked in the ass until you release your load ..."

Gary's mouth was open and he was breathing hard. He was nodding his head 'yes' to confirm he was listening.

Mistress Marna continued, "...and then you will drink all of your cum." She noticed his revulsion at the thought and he started to pull at the ropes on his arms again.

"Didn't you just say 'I'll do anything at all to come'?" asked Mistress Marna.

"B-but I j-just can't!" Gary said as he felt his stomach turn.

"Oh, but you can and you will," replied Mistress Marna. "I can always let your balls turn blue and have you made into a eunuch. The choice is yours."

Gary looked down at his cock and back at Mistress Marna. "I'll drink it!" he replied, but Mistress Marna didn't miss his defiant tone and look.

"Lance, Drew."

"Yes, Mistress Marna."

"Place the ring in his mouth," smiled Mistress Marna.

Drew went to the cabinet and brought out the ring gag. Lance was already standing beside Gary when he got there. Gary refused to open his mouth so Lance just pinched his nose until he did so. Once the ring was in place and Gary's mouth securely spread open, the two men stepped aside for Mistress Marna to come forward again.

"Drew, prepare the machine. Use the inflatable."

"Yes, Mistress Marna."

"Lance, get the electric pump."

"Yes, Mistress Marna."

Marna stood in front of Gary as the men moved away to comply with her commands. Gary stared at her with drool running down his chin and dripping on his chest; slowly making its way down to his stomach.

"You thought to defy me; never a wise move. It shall add to your punishment immensely," as she started to rake her nails down his inner thighs applying firm pressure and leaving red marks. "Now not only will you drink your own cum, but theirs as well."

Gary's eyebrows shot up and his struggles started anew. Mistress Marna stepped around behind him. He couldn't see her clearly as his own image blocked his view of her in the mirrors. He felt something hit his ass cheek which stung. He wrenched forward and pinched his ass cheeks together. Something smacked his other cheek. Yes, some kind of paddle he thought. He was being paddled like some kind of errant schoolboy.

"I – will – not – be – defied! You – will – do – as – you – are – commanded!" Mistress Marna was landing precise blows for each word. Gary's ass was starting to hurt and burn. "You will cease your struggling and take your punishment. Do so now!" cold command issued from Mistress Marna as well as the slaps.

Gary stopped struggling and when he did, the paddling stopped as well. Drew stepped forward and handed her a huge dildo covered with lube. She gave him the paddle and took the dildo. Without preamble, she shoved this simulated cock up Gary's ass.

Gary looked at his image in the mirror. His hard throbbing cock; straining purple in front of him and drool running out of his spread mouth. His ass cheeks were burning, but it also felt good. Then she shoved something in his ass and he screamed. He wanted to pass out so he didn't have to feel anymore of this.

Mistress Marna moved in front of him. She was holding a cord with a switch on the end. She pushed the button and he felt the thing in his ass start to expand. His eyes grew wide and fearful as he looked at her. She pushed the button again and it stopped. She stepped behind him again. "Hmmm, I think just a bit wider." He felt it expand some more and stop. "Yes, that will do nicely," said Mistress Marna.

Gary felt them doing something because he could feel the vibration through whatever they had inserted. Then it started to be withdrawn about halfway and plunged forward again; then stopped. "Back three more inches," Mistress Marna commanded. There were some more vibrations again. Mistress Marna moved back in front of him again.

Mistress Marna looked at Gary and gave a short nod to Drew. The fucking machine was started at slow speed. The dildo was drawn out until only cock head of the massive dildo remained inside and then it was rammed back full length into Gary's ass. Gary threw his head back and screamed each time it was rammed back in.

Marna nodded at Drew and the machine stopped again. She stepped up to Gary and held his chin firmly to look into his eyes. "Don't worry, I made sure you can't pass out." she smiled at him. "What was it you said, 'That's better, wouldn't be any fun if you don't feel it', yes, I believe that was it." She nodded again and the machine was set into motion.

Gary started screaming and his struggling started again. Mistress Marna just stood in front and observed. Soon his struggling ceased and he closed his eyes and started to moan. "Drew, two steps up," commanded Mistress Marna and the machine increased in speed.

"Attach the pump," Mistress Marna commanded Lance. He inserted the pump over Gary's cock and slowly slid it up his shaft. Mistress Marna stepped forward and released the harness and dropped it to the floor. She started to slowly massage Gary's balls and nodded at Lance to switch on the pump. His moans increased and he started to thrust into the pump.

Gary felt as if he was being torn in half. After what she had said he once again struggled to try to get free. It felt like a log was being shoved up his ass. After a while, his pain started to turn to pleasure and he could feel his cock and balls start to throb and ache once again. He started to moan as the ass fucking was turning him on just like when Tom gave him one. He felt something envelope his cock; warm and moist like a cunt. Then someone was massaging his balls and he started to hump in earnest. He could feel his sperm coming up and forcing their painful way out; finally releasing.

"Argh-h-h-h-h!!!" screamed Gary forcibly as he shot load after load into the cylinder tube of the cock pumping machine. Even after nothing more was being released he kept humping until the machine was turned off. He hung there breathing hard like he had seen the women do that he had used. The pumping in and out of his ass had stopped as well; his head started to clear.

Mistress Marna had nodded; that was all and both machines were turned off. She eased the pump off and watched Gary's flaccid cock slip out. She retrieved the harness off the floor and reattached it once again. She walked behind him and detached the machine. In one fluid motion, she slipped the cock from his ass and handed it to Drew. It would be sterilized for additional use later.

Lance and Drew both new what was going to happen; they had both her command. They each had sported a hard on since Mistress Marna had started.

Marna returned to where Lance stood holding the machine looking down at it. She smiled and came up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "No, this is not your rewards. That will be later." He smiled and kissed her passionately in return.

She kissed down his neck and playfully licked and sucked his nipples. Her tongue trailed down his chest and drew circles around his belly button. His breathing picked up a beat and definitely increased when she sucked the head of his cock into her hot mouth. Her tongue swirled dances around and around before she plunged down his shaft; fully engulfing him to the base. Pre-cum seeped out as she sucked back down to the head. "Ummmm, very nice," Marna said.

Lance was breathing hard and Marna handed the pump to Drew; he slipped the pump over Lance's cock. When she switched it on, he thrust unto it and started to match the rhythm of the pulses. "I want you to cum hard for me; I want lots of your wonderful cum," she said before she started to lick his balls. Lance didn't waste any time; he had been holding back for a long time now and wanted release also.

"Ughhh, ughhh, ughhh ... Argh-h-h-h-h!!!" was Lance's only reply as his cum was collected in the cylinder container as well. He was leaning slightly forward and gently massaging Mistress Marna's shoulders. She flipped the machine off and waited for Lance to recover before slipping it off his penis. When she stood up, she gave Lance a deep affectionate kiss and then smiled at him.

As Marna handed the pump back to Lance, Drew stepped up beside her. As always, he made her smile and she stepped into an embrace and kissed him deeply. Their tongues danced and probed while her hands were kneading his balls. He drew himself in closer and moaned into her mouth; he was so close. Like Lance, he had been holding back until permission to release was given.

Marna stepped slightly to the side and Lance slipped the pump over Drew's hard cock. When he turned it on, Drew moaned loudly into Mistress Marna's mouth. He started releasing almost immediately and the cylinder collected his sperm to add to Lance's and Gary's. When he was done, Lance switched the pump off.

After Drew finishing cumming, he held Mistress Marna close and rested his head against her shoulder. Soon his breathing returned to normal and he gave her one of his sunny smiles.

When Drew smiled, it finally dawned on Lance. Yes, by cumming now, they would both have the stamina to last longer for Mistress Marna later. Drew's smile was contagious and Lance beamed a smile as well.

Mistress Marna smiled as well before saying, "Drew, get the funnel. Lance, you will feed him."

Marna watched as Lance carefully removed the pump from the collecting cylinder. Both slaves walked over to Gary. Drew inserted a wide mouth clear funnel into the ring and held it there; this would force his tongue stationary so he could not force the cum from his mouth and to insure he didn't choke.

Marna signaled Lance to wait a moment. She walked over to Gary. "You will find that if you swallow this cum without struggling or trouble, I will grant you a rest period before we continue," said Mistress Marna. Gary nodded his head 'yes' signaling that he had understood her.

"Lance. Small sips; cum should be savored," smiled Mistress Marna.

"Yes, Mistress Marna," said Lance as he smiled.

He tilted the cylinder and let only a small amount of cum drizzle into the funnel; then watching Gary's throat to make sure he swallowed it. It was time consuming, but Gary finally finished the last of the cum.

Drew withdrew the funnel and Lance left with the container. Mistress Marna stepped over to Gary and rubbed the palm of her hand over his stomach. "Very nice; see what you've been giving away all this time." She reached up and released the gag and carefully removed it from Gary's mouth.

Gary closed his eyes and hung his head in shame for so many reasons. He realized after they had started that he didn't mind the taste; it actually tasted quite good. He like having his ass fucked and just thinking about that had started a stir in his cock again. Hell, he even like it when she paddled him. "Was he some kind of pervert?" he was asking himself. After everything that he had already gone through; he still had to face his punishment yet. None of this had been it.

Marna observed his face. "Thinking does not become a slave."

Gary snapped his head up and his eyes got wide. "Could she read minds?" he wondered.

Mistress Marna smiled at him, "Yes, in a way I can." She was tracing her fingers over his chest. "Tell me honestly, you enjoyed everything. Didn't you?"

Gary's heart skipped a beat. "H-how did you know?" he whispered a little scared and awed.

Mistress Marna stared at him, "Would you care to rephrase that question or do you wish to forego your rest period?"

Gary gazed down quickly. "I'm very sorry Mistress Marna. Forgive me. May I ask how you knew?"

Marna smiled, "It is sufficient that I do know. You are submissive in every way."

Marna watched for his reaction. Gary nodded his head 'yes' and she continued. "You are not a sub for a Mistress though; your happiness will be with a Master. Only a Master can provide you with the discipline and pleasure you require."

Gary was slightly shaking his head 'no' trying to come to term with his feelings. "But I like to fuck women," Gary was thinking, "I can't be gay!" and yet he had liked it all.

Marna looked on as confusion etched into Gary's face. She could see that he was trying to mentally justify and assert that he was a heterosexual male.

Marna provided the word his brain was trying to seek out, but kept overlooking. "Gary."

"Yes, Mistress Marna."

"Look at me and look at my body." Gary lifted his gaze and did as she had commanded. He looked at her breasts and trailed his eyes down to her cunt. His cock started to stir as all sorts of images raced through his mind of what he could do with her.

"See Gary; feel your cock getting hard," Mistress Marna was pointing at his cock. He looked down to visually confirm what she had said. "No, you are not strictly gay. You are bi-sexual. You derive pleasure from both sexes, but more from male than female. You can use women for release, but are you truly satisfied when you have finished?"

Gary was still looking down at his cock and listening to what Mistress Marna was saying. Marna stood still while Gary absorbed what she had said.

"No, Mistress Marna; I'm not satisfied," he said.

"Then, do you wish a Master with a firm hand?" said Marna judging the timing was right.

"Yes, yes Mistress Marna I do," confirmed Gary.

"I will arrange it for you. The standard sum you will be paid is $100,000 a year for your; shall we say "services". This sum is paid after the term of your contract. Is that acceptable to you?" Mistress Marna smiled.

Gary's head snapped up and his mouth dropped open; he smiled, "Holy Fucking Shit! You mean these slaves get paid for this! Then why in the hell did he have us kidnap her?"

"I believe in your excitement that you have forgotten your place. I'm sure your new Master shall train you appropriately," said Mistress Marna with a slight smile.

Gary quickly looked back down. "I am again sorry Mistress Marna and yes, it's very acceptable to me." He couldn't keep his excitement from his voice. "Damn!" he thought, "that's more than I ever could make doing anything else!"

Marna couldn't miss the excitement. "He'll turn out just like Drew," she thought "he'll do everything with love and his Master will enjoy having him."

"Give no thought about the man that hired you. That is not your concern," said Mistress Marna with anger in her voice.

"I did not mean to make you angry Mistress Marna, please forgive me," shuddered Gary.

Marna calmed herself. This was no time for anger. "You have not; the situation has. This agreement still does not exempt your punishment."

Gary nodded his head again, but continued, "Mistress Marna? What of Tom?"

He heard her laugh lightly, "You will be seeing him again shortly. He will be present for your punishment as you were with his."

His heart skipped a beat remembering Tom's pain, but he also remembered how excited it made him. He nodded his head again. He could hear her walk away and then walk back.

"Would you care for some water before we begin again?" asked Mistress Marna.

"Yes, please. Mistress Marna." said Gary and he lifted his head, but made sure his eyes stayed down.

"Very good." she said as she tilted the bottle to his mouth.

Mistress Marna stepped away, but Gary heard her. "Lance, Drew. Bring Tom back in."

"Yes, Mistress Marna," they said and left.

A short time passed and Tom came in with Lance and Drew behind him. He walked over to Mistress Marna and knelt at her feet.

"Tom," she ran her hands threw his hair and smiled.

"Yes, Mistress Marna."

"You will be retied now and present for Gary's punishment."

Tom stiffened slightly, but said, "Yes, Mistress Marna."

Marna nodded at Lance and Drew. They came over and took Tom to the same spot he had been before. Once the ropes had been reattached, Mistress Marna stepped in front of Tom. "You will watch his punishment in the mirrors until I direct otherwise. You will not cum! You can control yourself. If you cum, there will be additional punishment."

"Yes, Mistress Marna." Tom waited until she moved away and looked straight ahead into the mirrors.

Gary's cock was still flaccid even with the brief stirrings he had earlier. She came over and lightly stroked his balls. "This will not do. I believe a movie is in order. You will look at the monitor until it is shut off."

"Yes, Mistress Marna," replied Gary which shocked Tom.

She stepped behind the men, took the remote and played the disc again of their transgression; from the plane, to the trees and the final teasing of her nipples by Gary. By the time the disc finished, there were four hard cocks in the playroom. The only difference this time; Gary was the only one in harness.

Mistress Marna walked in front of Gary with the riding crop in hand. "You will not be given choices as your friend was. You will not be receiving pleasure as you have already had some. What you will be receiving is painful punishment for your transgression just reviewed. For the last indignity of teasing her breasts, your punishment will be intensified so it will not be forgotten."

Gary nodded his head, "Yes, Mistress Marna."

Mistress Marna slowly raised the riding crop and Gary shut his eyes. "You will look at your punishment," Mistress Marna angrily said.

Gary blanched, but opened his eyes. His heart sank as he understood that he had just displeased her again. "I'm sorry Mistress Marna for not understanding." He looked up at the riding crop in her hand.

Marna brought the riding crop down with full force onto his left nipple. Gary screamed in pain. She raised her crop again and brought it down full force onto his right nipple. Once again the pain bit into Gary and he issued a scream. Sweat started to bead and tears were at the corners of his eyes.

"Lance, the clamps." ordered Mistress Marna. Lance rushed to retrieve the clamps that still dangled in the air. "No," said Mistress Marna. "Give me the warmers."

12