Angel's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Angel meets Andrew.
5.2k words
4.47
23.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel sat and looked at the door into the empty hall where Mistress Marna had gone. She slowly moved from the bench and opened the sliding glass door. She could smell the salty breeze and hear the ocean as waves were lapping onto the shore. The pool down below reflected the sparkling rays of the setting sun. She crossed over to the bed and decided to lie down and rest still feeling physically and emotionally drained.

*****

"Are you hungry Angel?" a male voice said as a gentle hand shook her shoulder.

Angel's eyes sprang open. She realized that she had fallen asleep and it was now dark outside; the chandelier was on and dimmed. She sat up in bed and looked into the handsome face of yet another slave. This one had dark raven black hair and warm brown eyes. Muscular, like the others, and tanned. The only difference; he spoke to her!

"Ah, yes ... yes, I am," she spoke at first tentatively. "Just let me wash up. I'll be right back." She scooted off the bed and walked into the bathroom then noticed that there wasn't a door to shut. Again she blushed, but decided to proceed with using the facilities and cleaning up.

When Angel returned to the room, Andrew had set up a table and chair for her. He was just shutting the sliding glass door, "We might get a storm tonight and wouldn't want to damage the carpet."

Angel calmed her heart, "May I ask your name please?"

He gave her a slight smile, "My name is Andrew." He left and returned quickly with a tray and proceeded to set a table service for her.

"Andrew?" started Angel, "How come you're talking to me?"

He gave a little laugh, "Because Mistress Marna said I was allowed to of course."

She nodded in understanding. Of course, no one did anything without Mistress Marna's approval; not even to talk to her.

"Is there something else you would prefer?" questioned Andrew since she had not started to eat.

"Prefer?" inquired Angel.

"To eat; I'm chef here. If this is not to your palate then I will be happy to prepare something else," stated Andrew.

"Oh," sighed Angel. She took a bite of the food in front of her. It was very delicious and she savored the flavor. "I don't recognize the entree Andrew, but this is wonderful. How did you learn to cook like this?"

Andrew sat on the velvet cushioned bench and smiled. "I've always loved to cook even as a child. My mom would teach me to cook different dishes. So, one day I asked Mistress Marna if I might learn to be her chef and she agreed. She sent me to Paris to learn at one of the best culinary establishments."

Angel stared in disbelief, "You just asked her to go and she let you?"

"Yes. Why do you find that hard to believe?" asked Andrew.

Angel blushed, "I'm sorry. I'm just new to all this and don't really understand how it all works."

"Oh," stated Andrew nodding his head in understanding. "In that case, is there anything which you would care to ask me that might clarify your understanding?"

"Well," started Angel, "if it's allowed, can you tell me how you became a slave and all that?"

"Let's see," began Andrew, "I was working my way up the 'corporate ladder' so to speak, but kept feeling that there was something missing in my life. "Ever had that kind of feeling?"

Angel nodded her head; she'd felt that way for the last two years now.

"Anyway, some other guys from the company where I worked were going out for a night on the town trolling for whores and asked me if I wanted to come along. Said they were going to go to this new club they had heard about. I said sure and tagged along with them; I didn't know it was a Masters/Mistress club.

After we entered and sat at one of the tables, you can imagine our shock at seeing these men and women wearing collars with leashes and being ordered to do things. The stage lit up and this guy, Master, came on with this woman on a leash with no clothes on. We just stared as he whipped her with a riding crop and then she was ordered to masturbate and orgasm. I excused myself and headed to the bathroom where I jerked off quickly. When I returned, the others were gone and left me with the tab.

I paid of course, but kept my seat. The next on stage with a Mistress and her 'male slut' as she called him. He was ordered not to cum and she proceeded to use a flogger all over his body and genitals. The more she flogged him; the more excited he became. He didn't last and came on the stage. Said she was disappointed in him, told him to lick up his cum while she whipped his ass hard until he finished.

I just sat transfixed watching him do it and getting another hard on in the process. Then I realized I had just gotten another hard on myself watching. This time I left and went home, but the scenes kept on playing in my head over and over again.

After of month of jerking off each night with those scenes, I decided that I believed I was a submissive and wanted a Mistress. I wasn't sure how to go about it, so I went back to the club and asked to speak with the manager. As it happened, the owner was there when I was talking about what I wanted. He asked if I be interested in a Master and I shook my head 'no'; I was only interested in pleasing a Mistress. He said he would put 'feelers' out and asked for my name, address and phone number. I gave it to him and left.

Another month went by before he contacted me again. Asked if I was free for a long weekend for an interview with a perspective Mistress; they would have to fly me to her. I jumped at the chance. He gave me directions and said I was to bring nothing except the clothes on my back; that I would be met, blindfolded and flown to her estate.

I was nervous. Even after I arrived, the hood was kept on my head and my arms were cuffed behind my back. There was a long jeep ride and then I was brought into a cool cell where I was left; no one spoke to me. After waiting, I don't know how long, I heard a door open again and then heard Mistress Marna speak. She told me who she was and asked why I had decided to do this. She listened while I explained my story to her and was silent for a while after that.

Mistress Marna told me that she would take me on a one month trial basis and provided me with a "safe" word. If in the one month I used the "safe" word during my training, I would be returned home and would not be allowed to contact anyone else. If after one month, I wished to continue my training as her slave I would be offered the conventional contract."

Andrew smiled broadly, "I never once used the "safe" word and have never regretted my decision. I believe I can tell you that the training was extensive. Mistress Marna is the most wonderful Mistress and I love being here with her."

Angel was listening intently while Andrew spoke. "But you're still her slave. How did she let you go to Paris? Wasn't she afraid you would run away?"

This time Andrew gave a healthy laugh which made Angel blush hard. "I'm sorry. Let me explain. I have been with Mistress Marna for ten years now. My contract was up long ago and I voluntary stay with her because I know this is where I belong."

Andrew continued, "In fact, when I was sent to Paris, I was lost without her. I did really poor my first term there; it was like I had no direction. I wanted to do really well for her, but was flunking badly. I guess the academy contacted her because she was the one paying the bill.

Mistress Marna flew in and I found her waiting for me in my suite when I returned from classes. You have got to understand, Mistress Marna does not like to leave the island nor to wear clothes; I had just made her do both. I dropped my books on the side table and ran to knell at her feet. She told me how much she was disappointed in me. That's all she said and stood there.

I broke down and started crying; my heart ached so much that I had caused her any distress at all. You see, we all love her; all her slaves and we'd do anything she'd ask because we know we can trust her. She knows what is best for us. I tried to kiss her foot and she withdrew it like I wasn't even worthy enough to touch her. I kept crying for I don't know how long.

When I finished, she told me to stand and remove my clothes. I did as fast as possible. She instructed me to sit on the bed and I did so. I kept looking down at the floor fearing that she was going to send me away. She had stripped off her clothes and sat next to me and told me to close my eyes and turn my head towards her. She cooled my face with a damp cool cloth and placed one on the back of my neck.

When I had calmed down, she instructed me to lie on the bed on my stomach. I thought she was going to punish me, but she straddled me and I could feel her pussy pressing against my ass. The thrill sent excitement through me. She slowly gave me a back rub and in no time I was breathing hard and my cock was straining from the pressure of me lying on it.

Mistress Marna rose up on her knees and told me to roll over on my back. When I did, I just knew that my cock was pointed straight at her vagina; my eyes were still shut. I felt her move up and sit on my hips; felt my cock press on her ass and was struggling not to cry again. Then I felt Mistress Marna's breasts press against my chest, her lips on mine; felt her tongue slip into my mouth and she sighed. She sat up and told me to look at her.

I opened my eyes to discover that she had been crying. She had cried even as I had and I knew that she had hurt even as I had hurt; that's how much she cares for us. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts and leaned forward to kiss me softly, tenderly and with great passion. We made love several times that night and I held her sweetly to my body.

The next morning she was sitting next to me on the bed. She told me how much she cared for me and that she would help me get through the academy. She had already spoken with the school and next term I would be repeating my courses, but I would finish this term although I would receive poor marks. I was looking at her questioningly, 'help me get through the academy'? I didn't understand what she meant.

Mistress Marna kissed me softly and told me that once every month while I was in Paris she would fly in to be with me; to provide me encouragement and guidance. I would never know when she would be there, but to work hard each day as though she would walk through the door to inspect my work.

After that my studies came easily. I knew I never wanted to disappoint Mistress Marna again. I know I will serve her all my life and never wish to be separated from her again."

Angel noted that after Andrew had spoken, he smiled gently and his love for Mistress Marna was reflected in his eyes. She was moved by Andrew's story.

"Andrew?" asked Angel, "I don't see any of you wearing collars."

Andrew smiled at her question, "I had that same question when I came here too. Mistress Marna simply said that we weren't animals; we were human beings. She doesn't need a collar to command respect from her slaves."

"Well, I'd better clean up in here and get back if you are finished. I need to get dinner to the other two new slaves," said Andrew rising from the bench.

Angel looked at him questioningly, "Two new slaves?"

"Yes," answered Andrew, "Those two men that brought you here. Mistress Marna has been punishing them for their mistreatment of you. Let's see, she's been at it for about three hours now I guess."

Angel sat stunned. Mistress Marna was punishing them because of what they did to her. She wasn't sure what she felt right then. Part of her was happy revenge was being extracted and another part of her was happy because Mistress Marna cared. She had a lot to think about.

Andrew was just about to leave, "Andrew, one last question," said Angel.

"Yes," Andrew paused.

"Am I allowed to leave this room?" Angel said hopefully.

"Did Mistress Marna tell you that you could?" he inquired.

Angel bit her lower lip, "No".

"Then that is your answer," said Andrew as he left.

*****

Mistress Marna stretched her arms over her head flexing her sore muscles. She needed a good rough workout now to relieve her own tension. After all, she was the only one who did not orgasm through the whole punishment. She smiled thinking of the days ahead; completing Tom's training and maybe Angel's. She didn't concern herself with how Angel might feel having one of her tormentors training by her; Marna thought it would provide Angel with self control.

The door opened; Lance and Drew had returned, walked over and knelt at her feet. She smiled as she felt her pussy throb and her nipples get hard.

She walked to the intercom, "Andrew, you may feed the slaves when it is ready. Drew shall assist you."

"Yes, Mistress Marna."

"Drew, you will be giving me a rub down this evening after my bath. Draw a new bath for me in half an hour. Go assist Andrew."

"Yes, Mistress Marna," and he rose.

"And Drew, only you will be bathing me tonight," she smiled.

"Yes, Mistress Marna!" and she saw the broad grin cross his face. He turned and exited the room.

As soon as the door shut, Mistress Marna walked over to Lance. His cock was only semi-hard now. She intertwined her fingers in his hair caressing him. "Lance," she breathed sulkily in a bare whisper.

"Yes, Mistress Marna," he also answered in a strained whisper.

She walked away and picked the remote off the bench. She crossed over to the raise mat platform and sat on the edge. She clicked on disc on and set it for continuous replay.

"Lance, come here," she commanded. He came and knelt before the platform and she spread her legs open. "Just look at my pussy; I'm the only one in here today that didn't get any relief."

Lance's eyes stared at her beautiful pink slit; it was so wet; so inviting.

"Lance, please me. Your reward Lance; take me anyway you wish. This time you will pick your pleasure as your reward; remember, anyway you wish," and she hit the start button for the disc.

Lance stood up and looked at the screen of Angel's torture. She started screaming and screaming and his cock started to get hard again. Mistress Marna had said any way, but she knew his weakness; surly she didn't mean that. He looked at her eyes and saw her lust for him in them and gave a nod and smiled. His cock jerked suddenly; she had just given him permission to be rough with her.

All day he had wanted her; had to be milked by a pump to please her instead of pumping his cum into her; had gotten hard so many times that his cock physically hurt. He cleared his throat, "Come here!"

Mistress Marna scrambled off the platform and stood in front of him smiling. "Suck my cock! Show me how much you want it!" and he pushed her to the floor in front of him.

She wrapped her mouth around the huge head of his cock and gently sucked to taste the pre-cum and to savor the taste.

"Is that the best you can do?" Lance sneered and grabbed her head to force her to take all of his cock down her throat. He started to pump hard into her mouth; wanted her to take his first load in her mouth ... her mouth, not some damn pump!

Marna massaged his balls; she could tell he was close by how wide his cock had grown. He was pumping ruthlessly in and out of her willing mouth. Felt him tense and then release his first shot of cum which she greedily swallowed. Lance was screaming with intensity and wild abandon being able to finally release.

After Lance's orgasm, he kept pumping Marna's mouth. He kept hearing the screaming and was building up again. He looked down at her and could see her lust too. He jerked his cock from her mouth, "Get on your hands and knees!" She turned over quickly and he was quick to spread open her legs; could smell her scent and his thumbs roughly forced open her pussy lips.

He dove his tongue into her hot slit and she scream in delight; her scream edged him further into his lust. He wanted to hear her scream along with Angel's. He stopped and pushed her over on her back and straddled her pussy; his muscular knees forcing in her thighs and pinning her to the ground.

Lance grabbed her hands and forced them above her head with one of his hands and then proceeded to roughly massage first one breast and then the other. He pinch, squeezed and pulled on her nipples enlisting the desired screams he wanted. He saw the discarded cuffs on the floor and reached over to get them. He cuffed her and then stood her up. Brought her over to the ropes and suspended her arms above head in order to free both his hands.

He pawed her breasts now; he could do both at the same time. He loved her screams; it brought out all his lust at one time. He wanted to fuck her bad now, but wanted the screaming; her screaming. The clamps used on Tom still dangled from their hooks; he grabbed them and clipped them to her nipples. She screamed again; the weights were still attached.

Lance stepped quickly behind her and pulled her back to him stretching her nipples. She screamed again and he forced his hard throbbing cock into her cunt. She screamed again. He started to pound into her with all the force he had and as fast as he could; each one jarring her and sending spasms of pain through her nipples. He had his arms around her waist thrusting hard; he could feel he was so close now to coming. She was breathing faster too and she screamed as her orgasm overtook her body and then he came; his cum filling her and starting to ooze from her cunt around the base of his shaft.

Lance held on to Mistress Marna until his head cleared. He slowly removed his cock and went to retrieve the remote to stop the disc. He walked back over to her and had tears in his eyes. He undid a clamp and she screamed again, but he massaged her nipple with his tongue to ease her pain. He did it again when he removed the other clamp; then released her arms and carried her over to the platform. He lied down next to her and cried; knew he had hurt her; didn't want to hurt her because he loved her too much.


Marna felt light as a feather coming down from her orgasm; knew that she would be sore as hell the next day even after Drew's rub down. She snuggled closer to Lance; knew he felt remorse, but knew he needed this release; it was part of who and what he was. After a few minutes, she reached up to draw his face to hers.

"My Lance, don't cry. We both needed this release," and she wiped the tears on his cheeks. "See Lance, no damage done," and she smiled. "You feel better now, don't you?" and she hugged him to her tightly.

"Yes, Mistress Marna," he said as he gazed lovingly into her eyes and let his fingers caress her hair. "I love you Mistress Marna, but I'm afraid that one day I will lose control and really hurt you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that."

"Then, do not lose control," replied Marna. "You have struggled long, but you have gained much; control is one thing you have gained. I'm proud of you."

Lance leaned over her and kissed her deeply; passionately. He nuzzled her neck and she leaned into his mouth. "Mistress Marna, permission to make soft passionate love to you."

Mistress Marna smiled and returned another deep passionate kiss, "Like you have a choice? Get on with it or I'll get the pump back out!" She smiled again.

*****

Drew was waiting in the bath when Mistress Marna arrived. She slowly sauntered in and waded across. She caressed his chest and lifted his chin with her hand so she could gaze into his eyes. She smiled and kissed him deeply.

"Drew, get the pillows. I'd like to soak a bit before you bathe me," and she walked over to a ledge at the edge of the bath. He walked out and retrieved two pillows and came over to her. He placed one behind her head and she eased back lying in the scented water. She looked up and smiled at Drew; he looked bewildered not knowing what to do with the other pillow.

"Drew, lay the other pillow next to me and join me," and she smiled up at him. A broad grin covered his face and he was quick to comply. He lied on his side not touching her although he wanted to. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and turned to smile at Drew. "Kiss me."

12