Angel's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew nestled closer and kissed her sweet mouth deeply; his tongue probing and tasting. His arms reached around her and pressed her nearer. She reached down and started to stroke his hard cock in the water which made him moan into her mouth. Then she released his cock and drew her arms around his neck. "Fuck me, my Drew ... in the water first. I want to feel you in me my Drew."

He slipped between her legs and she raised them; spreading them open for him. He felt his cock slip inside and she moaned with desire. She loved to fuck in the water and Drew was one man who enjoyed it also. The water flowing smoothly over and around them heightened their sexual sensation. Their two bodies locked into each other struggling for release; his cock feeling the heat of her vagina verses the coolness of the water each time he withdrew to plunge into her again.

Drew felt her shudder; knew she was getting closer and started to fuck her faster. He felt his balls tighten and knew he would cum soon and it would be in her; it was always a great turn on for him when he came inside her. "Mistress Marna, I'm so close," he raggedly said to her, "Permission to cum when you cum Mistress."

Even in the buzz of her impending orgasm, Mistress Marna smiled. "Yes, my Drew. When you make me cum, you may cum also."

With her words, he started to pump faster and harder and she started to moan almost as a continuous sound; driving him more and more. Finally she clamped around his cock as her orgasm cascaded through her body and her fevered release started his own orgasm to release. They were holding tightly to each other; breathing hard and coming down and back to reality.

Mistress Marna smiled pleased and held Drew close to her body. Then she kissed him deeply again, "I think we'll dispense with the rub down tonight; maybe you can do it in the morning."

Drew smiled; he didn't care when he rubbed her down; tonight or tomorrow. He knew that his hands would be touching every inch of her beautiful body. His cock started to stir again. She felt it and smiled.

"I think we'll just get rinsed off tonight and you can oil me," she said as she stood to go over to the pipe. Drew was smiling and his cock was semi-hard again. He swung the pipe in to let the waterfall flow and stepped into the flow with her and rubbed his hands over her body to make sure there was no soap residue; but mostly to enjoy feeling her body.

Mistress Marna exited the bath and waited on Drew. He repositioned the pipe, exited and started to towel her off. She spread her legs and he gently toweled up the inside of her thighs to the lips of her shaved pussy. He wanted to lick them so much that he slightly trembled. Mistress Marna looked down at him and smiled.

"Is the oil warmed?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Marna. I put it on before I drew the bath."

"Do you know why I requested the oil?" she inquired smiling at him.

"To bring you pleasure Mistress," Drew decided to guess.

"No, Drew. To bring you pleasure. Your reward, Drew, your reward," said Mistress Marna as she slid her fingers through his hair.

Drew sucked in air and his cock just got the rest of the way hard. She was going to let him use her; his weakness she knew, but was going to let him do it. He leaned the side of his face on the inside of her thigh; his red hair was making a striking contrast to her golden legs.

"Bring me the oil Drew," she whispered to him, "Your reward my Drew. Do you not want your reward?"

"Oh, Mistress Marna!" exclaimed Drew, "Yes! Oh, yes!" and he rose to get the oil. He brought it back quickly and placed it on the counter. She stood in front of him and stepped in to kiss him and then stepped away.

"Lance worked my breasts over and my nipples are really sore my Drew. Massage oil on to my nipples. Watch them get hard between your oily fingers," and she pushed her breasts together and presented them to him.

Drew dipped his fingers into the oil and rubbed her nipples. She started to moan and her nipples did turn hard in his oily fingertips. The more he tried to grasp them and they slipped away; the more Mistress Marna moaned. His cock was standing straight out and waving in front of her.

"Drew, do you want me? Your reward, Drew," and she pulled away and bent over placing her hands on the counter. "Dip it in my Drew and place it where you truly want me to have your cum tonight. It's waiting for you. Do you not want it?" she was panting; anticipating his response.

Drew was breathing hard; his blood pounding in his ears. He reached for the container of oil and dipped in his cock and looked down at it shinning and glistening in the light. He moved forward and placed the head of his cock against her anus then shoved it in feeling the tight walls of her rectum squeeze around his cock.

She moaned and humped back and he moaned and pushed further in. Then, he started to take her; the one weakness he truly had and she denied him this unless he earned it as a reward. Drew just loved to fuck her ass; he loved the thought of his cum filling her ass and he fucked her faster and harder. He wanted to feel himself shoot his load into her and knowing it was in her.

Mistress Marna was meeting him thrust for thrust. She felt another orgasm cumming; knew that Drew would not be asking permission for this; he would be too far into his lust. She started to rub her clit hard, but then he came and she felt his release. She smiled; she'd get release tonight with Andrew.

Drew held on after he released his cum into her ass. He laid his head against her bath breathing hard and trying to refocus him mind. She stood up and forward; his cock pop out of her ass and he knelt on the ground and lovingly kissed her feet. "Oh Mistress Marna," he expressed with such joy, "Thank you, thank you."

"You are welcome my Drew. Now, off to bed and some rest. You can clean up in here tomorrow."

He stood up and prepared to obey. Then he heard, "Kiss me, my Drew," barely whispered. He turned back and kissed her deeply and she returned it with just as much love. He nuzzled her neck and then left to go to his quarters.

*****

Mistress Marna stood in the bathroom of her suite and gazed into the mirror. She had cleansed herself, her ritual, after having so much sex. She wanted Andrew to have her bed tonight and smiled thinking of his kisses.

She walked to the intercom and asked Andrew to come to her. She waited by the bed; he entered and knelt at her feet. She smiled.

"Sit on the bed Andrew," she said and he did. "What did Angel ask and what was your response?" she inquired. He told her all; he always told her the truth. She smiled about his recount in Paris. It brought back wonderful memories of times shared.

She walked in front of him, "Look at me my Andrew," and he raised his head and gazed into her eyes. Her eyes; filled with love and lust. She bent down and kissed him; her tongue reaching out to his; probing, needing just as much as his did. She stepped back drawing him to stand up.

"I am here and this is not Paris, but you are still my Andrew. My bed is here to share. Do you want tonight my Andrew? To feel me next to you and wake with you?"

Andrew drew her into his arms kissing her deeply once again. She moaned as he nuzzled her neck and guided her over to the bed. They crawled into the bed, she placed his hands on her breasts and laid back ready for Andrew to make sweet love to her.

12