Angel's Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
I heard them coming down the stairs.
823 words
3.84
24k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard them coming down the stairs.

Lately, Mistress had been bringing her boyfriends over more and more often. I was always relegated to the basement, blindfold on. She told me she blindfolded me so I could use my imagination better about what was going on upstairs.

I was never allowed to fuck her, but through the vents I was regularly subjected to the sounds of other men having her in every imaginable way.

But they had never come downstairs.

I wasn't sure what to think as I heard them laughing as they approached.

"Hello, Kitten," I heard my Mistress greet me. "I've brought someone that wants to say meet you."

I didn't know whether to say hello or keep silent.

I was tied in the usual position, sitting on the bare concrete floor with my hands tied behind my back to the square, wooden post that ran from ceiling to floor.

I was also naked, but with my hands tied there was nowhere to hide.

"See what a little clit she has?"

Mistress loved humiliating me, but this was taking it to a new level.

I could hear a man's laugh.

"I guess you're wondering why we're down here?" she said in her most innocent sing-song voice. "I usually don't have time for a visit when I've got a real man's cock to play with upstairs."

I wished I could see them.

"Well this is my friend Zack, and guess what he asked me for tonight? A blowjob."

I felt myself tense up. I didn't want this to happen.

"Well, Kitten, you know I don't do blowjobs," she said. "But lucky for him, I told him I know someone who could give him one tonight."

They both laughed like they had had too much to drink.

I knew this was something she wanted, but it wasn't something I was ready for.

I could feel her by my ear now, and her voice turned to a serious whisper.

"Open your mouth now, bitch."

As I thought of turning my head, her hand came up and cupped under my mouth. She squeezed my cheeks hard, forcing my lips apart. It felt like she was trying to push her thumb into her finger on the other side of my face.

It was then that I felt it. His soft skin encasing a rock hard cock. And it was so big.

I wanted to gag as I felt the shaft push into my mouth. And then I wanted to throw up as I felt the veins of his pulsing cock sliding along the topside of my tongue and roof of my mouth.

But I couldn't do anything to stop it.

I don't remember how long he fucked my mouth. I just remember her laughter in my ears, and her telling me how much I looked like I was enjoying it.

I could feel him slowing down, and her face moved away from mine. I wasn't sure what was happening, but at least she had let go of my aching mouth.

Then I could feel her removing the blindfold.

"We flipped a coin earlier," she said. "The good news is you don't have to swallow."

I was surprised and relieved, but that was premature.

"The better news," I could hear the laugh in her voice "is that tonight you're going to get a facial."

I looked up to see a hand stroking a massive cock just inches from my face.

In a matter of seconds his cock pulsed and sent streams of his white, hot cum splashing into my hair, and across my forehead and into my eyes. I squeezed them shut as I had watched so many helpless sluts do back when I was on the other end during my college days.

At least it was over.

But I felt something cold on the side of my face. Mistress was scooping up his cum with a spoon.

I could hear them both laugh as it settled in on me what they had planned.

"Change of plans, slut," Mistress said. "We don't want all this delicious cum to go to waste now, do we?"

"No Mistress," I said.

"That's right. Fortunately, I brought a spoon. It won't get it all, but I think you need to eat at least a spoonful. Open up."

My mouth dropped open for her, and I felt her drop his cum onto my tongue.

"Mmm, that looks good enough to eat," she said, and they both laughed again.

"Now swallow," she said in her cold, harsh voice.

I swallowed. I knew she would check my mouth to make sure it was clean. Once satisfied, she started to stand back up.

"Such a whore," my Mistress said under her breath.

I could hear them going back upstairs without even addressing me.

With the remaining cum dripping onto my naked chest and drying on my face, I felt more like her whore than ever.