Angel's Suspension

Story Info
Train ride to Master's hotel room.
6.3k words
3.96
24.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers

Your mobile bleeps as a new text message arrives awaking you from your sleep, you reach out to pick up your mobile from the bedside table. Bleary eyed you open your inbox to read the new message:

[R U dressed yet?]

[No still naked in bed! U have just woken me what is you wish today master?]

You text back in reply, bleep bleep goes your phone again as it receives a new text

[Go & insert your plug & then log on2 msn do not dress!]

You go to your drawers and rummage for your plug hidden under your clothes, you have the weekend to yourself as hubby has taken the kids away. You find your plug and a tube of KY and return to kneel at the side of your bed. Squeezing a small amount of lube onto the plug before inserting it into its normal place!. It feels good and you consider stroking your pussy but know that you dare not without permission, instead you stand up and return the KY tube to your drawer before descending the stairs to switch on your Mac.

You feel uneasy sitting naked in front of the screen glad that you don't have a web cam!, watching as the machine boots into life, shifting in your chair as you wait for the desktop to load you can feel the plug being firmly pushed deeper inside you. Your Mac displays its desktop and waits ready for you to log onto msn. As the logon window opens you can see that I am already on line.

emu_p Morning sub what took you so long? Have you been pleasuring yourself without permission?

angel No master it took me awhile to find and insert my new plug that you bought for me.

emu_p I have a new task for you today you are to dress in sexy underwear of your choice but something l will approve of when we meet later you may wear casual over the top of your chosen undies but you must pack an overnight bag and don't forget to include my collar.

angel Ok master your wish will be carried out what have you planned for me today?

emu_p You are going on a journey you will need to make your way to Paddington train station via Wimbledon park tube station, Which brings me to some of today's rules you may not use the toilet before you leave or at anytime without my permission and you will text me when you arrive at each station. Go now get dressed you have a train to catch!

You log off and switch off the Mac and head for the bathroom even though you cant use the toilet you know you must shave your pussy silky smooth or you will be punished. You then return to your bedroom to dress selecting your lacy ivory thong and matching bustier you dress quickly also adding some ivory holdups before partially covering them with a short (just above the knee) denim skirt rather than your trusty jeans. You select a tight fitting top slipping it over your head before covering it with your denim jacket.

You wish now that you had used the toilet before you went downstairs to switch on the Mac but now it's to late now you must obey my rules! You select a spare thong and collect your vibe from its hiding place before going back into the bathroom to collect some toiletries. You think to yourself what else have l forgotten? You remember the collar that I bought for you, and retrieve it from its hiding place only to glad that your hubby had not found it!. You grab your mobile and head for the door.

You Take a Tram to Wimbledon park tube station and text that you have arrived. You await my reply before entering the station knowing that your mobile will not get a signal. Your phone bleeps and you wonder what your next task will be? The text reads

[Buy a small bottle of water & drink it all before U board the tube]

you look around for a kiosk and purchase a small 250ml bottle of still spring water, which you drink as you queue for a ticket.

A District line train arrives and the platform announcer confirms that it will terminate at Edgeware road you climb aboard and find yourself a seat and sit down. As the tube pulls away from the platform you start scanning the map on the wall opposite, counting the stops, It's eleven the train picks up speed now well into the tunnel toward the next stop.

You can feel every bump in this old train as with each jolt and bump your plug is momentarily pushed deeper inside you. Cleaver you think to yourself that's why master said take the tube rather than the bus which would have been much smoother ride!!. When you arrive at Paddington you make your way outside to get a better signal so that you can text for your next instruction.

You text to announce that you have arrived and patiently await the reply, bleep, it arrives you open it wondering what is in store for you next?. The text reads

[First U will go & buy 4 more small 250ml bottles of water as U have a long journey!, Next U will buy an off-peak return 2 Bath.]

Back inside the station you find a sandwich bar and purchase a four pack of Evian mineral water. You notice a sign for the ladies and text a request to be allowed to use it. You stare at the reply in horror as it simply reads

[NO].

Trying to take your mind off it you queue for a ticket, as you buy the ticket you ask the man at the counter how long will it take to travel to Bath and the time of the next train. The journey is 1hour 25 mins and the trains leave at quarter past and quarter to the hour that will be 33 pounds please he replies.

You look at your watch its twenty to ten, if l hurry l can catch the next train, you check the board to find the correct platform number and rush to the gate just in time to catch the train. No sooner you have sat down and it's on the move. You text to say that you are on your way, the reply arrives back

[Well done sub now U must drink another bottle of water!]

You reluctantly comply.

The train rolls out of London picking up speed, you wish it would go direct to Bath without stopping but you know it wont.

On the dot of 10.15 your mobile bleeps again, you open the text

[Sub it's time to drink another bottle of water!]

You reach for your bag a take out a new bottle drinking it quickly before placing the empty bottle under your seat with the other one. You watch as the suburbs of London give way to the more open countryside as you approach Reading you check your watch another half hour has passed you predict that your phone will bleep again and right on time at 10.45 it does.

You open the text and know that it will say that you have to drink yet another bottle of water!! it does! You pray that the train has a toilet as you finish your third bottle of water since leaving Paddington.

Getting up from your seat you head off in search of the toilet you find an empty cubicle you hitch up your skirt but still wearing your thong sit down upon the seat, you text

[Master l am sitting on the toilet may l have your permission to use it?]

You watch the display on your phone as a new message arrives

[NO you may not!, but as U R there l assume U have your vibe in your bag? Use it 2 make yourself cum! You have my permission.]

You rummage through your bag take out and switch on your battery-powered toy. Pulling the thong to one side to expose your freshly shaved pussy, you start to work the vibe slowly along your pussy's lips all thoughts of wanting a pee disappear from your head as you feel your body responding to the plastic toy buzzing away between your legs.

You use your fingers to rub your clit as you insert the vibe deeper inside yourself faster and faster you pump the firm plastic toy deep into your pussy, your wetness making it slide in and out almost effortlessly as your climax nears.

Unusually you already have Master's permission to cum without first asking so you let yourself go! The train jolts as you climax, the feeling washes over you making it more intense, but suddenly you are aware that the train is slowing down! You check your watch its 11.10 this must be Bath.

You quickly you jump up your thong snapping back into place as you leave the toilet. The train slows to a stop. You can see the station sign BATH. Opening the door you step down onto the platform just as your mobile bleeps again as another new text arrives you open it to read

[l have arranged a taxi 2 collect U he will be looking for woman holding an empty water bottle so drink the last one before U exit the station]

You realise that you are now busting for the toilet you can't return to your seat to grab an empty bottle from under it as the train is now pulling out of the station, so reluctantly you pull the last bottle from your bag. You consider pouring the contents away but think better of it!, quickly drinking the water before leaving the station and heading for the taxi rank.

The taxi driver spots a sexy lady dressed all in denim holding an empty plastic water bottle he calls out the window

"Taxi for Leslie"

you walk towards him as he climbs out of his cab to open the back passengers door

"Yes l am Leslie" you say as he motions you inside.

He shuts the door and returns to the driver's seat shutting the door and starting the engine almost simultaneously.

"Where as we going" you ask

"That's for me to know and you to find out" he replies with a grin.

"I have my instructions and assume l have some for you" he says as he leans round to pass you an envelope.

You take it from him open it and start to read

[l hope U R comfortable my sub or R U busting 4 the toilet yet!? I have arranged a little tour for U! But 1st I want U to put on your collar so that the driver can see that UR owned].

The taxi starts off turning left out of the station down Dorchester St into Broad quay left again taking Churchill Bridge over the river Avon. You can see the railway high up above you upon the large viaduct that dominates this large oval roundabout, the taxi heads away from town on the A36 running parallel with river Avon.

You are busily looking through your bag for your collar, which you find and fasten around your neck, turning up the collar on your jacket in a futile attempt to try and hide it when the taxi driver announces

"I have been asked to show you something"

He pulls his cab over to the curbside of Bathwick Hill

"Please get out" he walks you over to a bridge.

To your right you can see a large lock but on your left water is gushing out as if erupting from the ground.

"This is the start of the Kennet and Avon canal" he explains

"Water is pumped up from the river Avon by a large pump high up on Claverton down before emerging here to start its journey down to the river Kennet".

The sound of the running water is too much for you as you start jigging on the spot now desperate for the loo

"We have to go before l wet myself" you are forced to admit to the driver.

"I have been told to take the long route to the hotel you better not have an accident in my cab" he again replies with a big grin!.

Now holding yourself you climb back into the taxi.

"Please hurry up l cant hold out much longer" you beg the driver

Who now sets off up Bathwick Hill climbing towards the university. You reach under your skirt and start to finger your pussy through the thin material of your thong in an effort to take your mind off your now dire need to get to a toilet.

You notice the driver has adjusted his mirror to enable him to watch you! So you decide to tease him!, hitching up your skirt just enough to reveal the tops of your lace holdups you blatantly continue to rub your clit through your panties.

You notice the driver has picked up his mobile and is typing a text message into it as he replaces it into the hands free cradle on the cabs dashboard. You continue to play when all of a sudden your mobile bleeps again. You pick it up and open the awaiting text

[who said U could pleasure yourself? & tease the driver]

shit you have been grassed up by the driver, you reply

[I am really Sorry Master but I have 2 take my mind off wanting the toilet I am desperate].

Your phone bleeps again as the reply arrives

[So U think its OK 2 tease the Driver? I will teach U a lesson!]

A linked text arrives!

[Move 2 the middle of the back seat, hitch your skirt right up & pull your thong 2 1side make sure the driver gets a good view!]

you open the second part of the text to read

[Bring yourself 2 the point of climax & then stop, I will ask driver 2 describe your tattoo 2 ensure U complied!!] .

You shift to the centre of the cabs back seat hitch up your skirt as instructed and spread your legs wide. You watch as the driver adjusts his mirror so he can see you clearly.

Shyly you pull the flimsy material of your panties to one side and quickly place your other hand over your naked pussy, your fingers find your clit and start to rub, as you rub your dire need for a pee again subsides and the closer you get to your climax you almost forget that the driver is taking sneaking glances in his mirror as he drives along.

You reach the point of orgasm and stop yourself before you climax without permission fearing the consequences, remembering the text instruction you take away your hand to ensure that the driver can see your naked shaved pussy with your bondage tattoo in all its glory. You look directly into his mirror and can clearly see he is looking at you, you blush snap you legs shut and avert your gaze out of the window.

You can see the entrance to Bath University on your left and the taxi turns into a side road you can read the name Brassknocker Hill you snigger to yourself remembering the last time we had meet and how master had used ice cubes on your nipples!! How appropriate.

The taxi glides down the hill and you see the driver flick on his indicator as he turns right into a long drive way. You can see a low stone wall each side of the drive and a large sign displaying the name Combe Grove Manor Hotel and Country Club, Monkton Combe.

The long sweeping driveway is lined with trees either side and then you pass under a stone archway and the drive momentarily widens to a passing point before narrowing down again, passing a row of self contained rooms to your right, on your left down a grass bank are tennis courts and an ornamental fountain. The taxi sweeps trough a gap in the wall and stops outside the 17th Century Manor house.

The journey from the train station had seemed to take ages but this hotel is situated just two miles from the historic City of Bath. Built on the hillside of a Roman settlement, the estate nests in 69 acres of private parkland and woodland, with the most astonishing views over the Limpley Stoke Valley and surrounding area. It has 40 bedrooms are luxurious, with linen sheets and showers.

The driver turns to you and says

"please remain here I will book you in" and with that he disappears into the entrance lobby of the main hotel.

You look around, across the courtyard is another building, this houses the conference suite and banqueting hall. But your mind is on other things as you sit squirming in the back of the taxi desperate to find a toilet. Suddenly your mobile bleeps as another text message arrives

[The driver tells me that U have a 3 coloured symbol just above your shaved pussy well done sub]

you text back

[Master I need the loo NOW!!]

the reply reads

[A little more patience it wont B long now].

You finish reading the text as the driver returns, walking to the rear door he opens it and says

"This way please, I will walk you to your room".

The room I have chosen is not in the main hotel but in the complex of rooms that you passed on the right as you came up the drive. You are taken to room 15 the furthest away from the main hotel, outside all the rooms is a small veranda and a path way which the drives guides you along to the end room, he unlocks the door hands you the key, turns and leaves as his job is done.

You open the door pulling back the heavy curtain to allow some light to enter the room, you can now see that the room is plushy decorated and in the centre there is a large four poster bed!, but hanging from the canopy there are many ropes awaiting your arrival.

You rush past the bed heading for the bathroom. You open the door and reach for the light, a hand from the darkness grabs your wrist

"not so fast my little sub" you recognise Masters voice and freeze in the doorway.

"Strip" I command,

you drop your bag and kick off your shoes, you remove your jacket, next you pull your top over your head and unfasten your skirt allowing it to fall to the fall around your ankles,

"that's far enough" I look you over,

"I approve of your choice of undies you have done well now turn and face the door"

slowly you turn and face the door through which you had entered into the room the heavy curtain has fallen back into place and the room is gloomy but not totally dark.

"Place your hands behind your back"

you comply without question allowing me to fit one leather cuff to each wrist.

"Step forward out of your skirt and then kneel on the floor knees about half metre apart"

again you respond without uttering a word. Next I fit a leather cuff to each ankle and then turn my attention to your butt plug. I don't know if you had noticed but this is not a standard plug as it has a small plastic connection on the end to which I now connect a long rubber tube.I allow my hand to reach under and stroke your pussy

"This is rather wet considering you were only permitted to cum once on the train"

you respond quickly to deny failure to comply with my full instructions, but reluctantly admitting that being forced to expose your self to the taxi driver had really turned you on!.

"Climb onto the bed and stand at the head of the bed"

as you climb onto the bed you notice that the sheets seem to crackle as if made of plastic!! But dismiss the thought from your mind as you stand with your feet touching the pillows. I climb onto the bed behind you taking your right hand I attach the cuff to the short length of rope already hanging from the top right corner of the canopy, once the rope is securely tied I turn my attention to your left hand also lifting it high above your head and repeating the process of securing a short rope to the cuff on your left wrist.

I have devised a clever system for the next stage of the process a longer rope is securely fastened to the mid point on the left hand side of the canopy and in the opposite point on the right side is a small pulley through which the rope will pass, on the rope itself I have positioned a padded leather sleeve which is free to move along the rope.

Taking the rope from its resting position I pass it in front of you and then up through the pulley before taking up all the slack, the rope is now across your waist, I position the sleeve so that is also resting upon your waist and then climb off of the bed.

Standing next to the bed to your right I start pulling on the rope you can feel the rope pulling you backwards but also lifting you up off your feet, as the rope lifts you higher the sleeve slips along freely so as to not burn your waist and soon you are suspended horizontally in the air buy your wrists and waist, your legs hanging down freely. I tie off the rope and climb back onto the bed.

My first temptation is to spank your arse in this venerable position but resist it for I have other plans for you!. Next it's the turn of your Left leg a rope is attached to your ankle cuff and passed over the bottom corner of the canopy, I pull on the rope and your leg is lifted high up into position and securely tied in place. The process is completed with your right leg.

I jump down off the bed and survey my handiwork!! One sub spread eagle face down but hanging in the air suspended from the bed canopy. I remind you that if you wish at anytime to finish what is happening to you all you have to do is use your safe word, but consider its use carefully! If you do use your safe word that will be an end to all of this and you will be back in a taxi heading back to the train station!.

emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers
12