Angel's Suspension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You remain silent awaiting my next move. While all this suspending was in progress you had temporarily forgotten your need for the toilet but now hanging high up in the air the feeling returns.

"Master I really NEED the toilet please release me" You beg.

I laugh, "yes I know you do, that's all part of this process".

You watch as I walk over to the bed and remove the top cover to reveal a large sheet of plastic, you realise what is expected of you!

"No master I cant please don't make me" you protest.

"I will help you then"

You watch as I walk over to the chair and you notice a bag sitting there from this bag I take a small black object but you cant quite see what it is at first but soon you realise!, as I walk back over to the bed and take hold of the rubber tube that is now hanging down from your new plug like a tail.

I attach the bulb to the tube and give it two quick squeezes, you gasp as you feel the plug expand.

"You will be your own tormentor," I announce

as I lift the bulb into the air and place it in your right hand.

"I will ask you to Piss for each time you fail to comply you must squeeze the bulb twice, do you understand?"

"Yes Master"

"Squeeze twice now to show you understand"

you reluctantly squeeze the bulb feeling the plug expanding further deep inside you applying more and more pressure onto your full bladder.

"Now Piss"

"I can't master, please don't make me!"

you remember your new task and again squeeze the bulb twice, the size of the plug expanding again, more than filling you, how much more can you take?

I repeat my command "Piss Now Sub"

You think of your predicament and your humiliation should you obey.

"I wont" you say in defiance

as again you give two more squeezes of the bulb the size of the plug now feeling as if it will tear you apart, you know you cant take much more!!

"You will obey me and Piss"

You think of the plug can you take any more? The pressure on your bladder is too much you wish you could cross your legs but know that's impossible, your mind races what should you do! Say no again and have to squeeze the bulb? Use your safe word and put an end to all this? Or obey your Master and degrade yourself.

Your body makes the final discussion for you as you feel a trickle of urine escaping, soaking the front of your thong before dripping through onto the plastic sheet below. To noise of the droplets sounding like rain, amplified by the plastic sheeting.

I reach for a bucket and place it where the droplets have landed walking over to the bag on the chair I take out a camera, you cant hold out any more and with tears in your eyes you let the flood gates open. Soaking your thong as the golden shower cascades down into the bucket below all the time you are aware of the camera flashing away as your Master photographs your moment of degradation.

I take the bulb from your hand and apply another couple of squeezes to the bulb just to make sure your not holding any back before I release the pressure, the relief showing on your face as the plug returns to its original size.

I remove the bucket from the bed, and strip off the plastic sheet before lying on the bed below you looking up at you hanging there in your soaked panties with tears welling up in your eyes before they drip down onto me below. I take more photos as you beg me to release you.

"If you want to be released all you have to do is say your safe word"

you consider it but remain silent.

I climb off the bed and return to the bag taking out some more items but you can't see what they are as I am in your way. I place some items into my back pocket, before I turn back into your view as I remove a large Knife from its sheath, as I approach the bed you wonder what is going to happen next, quite relieved when you realise that my intention is only to cut away you soaked panties!.

A couple of quick cuts trough each side of the waistband and they fall away in my hand before I toss them into the bucket now on the floor.

Next I turn my attention to your bustier, I consider cutting it away with the knife but it seems such a shame to ruin it and you look so sexy in it!, so instead I opt for pulling the cups down to release your breasts.

From my back pocket I take a Y chain, each of the three ends fitted with small clamps. Two of which I attach to your bare nipples making sure to grip the flesh and not the piercings that pass through each of them. The final clamp is attached to your clit.

Climbing back off the bed I once again return to the bag and you wonder what will be the next item to emerge. Well the item is a small weight hanger, which I attach to the mid point of all three chains before starting to load it with weights . 10grms followed by another 10grms you can feel the tugging sensation on your nipples but its your clit that seems to be taking all the load being more sensitive than your nipples.

I check the clamps tightening the one on your left nipple but you dont want to feel lopsided now do you so l also tighten the right one. We must not forget your clit clamp either as l tighten this clamp onto your tender flesh l can see your body tensing as you feel the pain.

More weight required l think as l take another 10grms from my pocket and add it to the hanger. Time to smile for the camera again l feel.

Once again l lay on the bed below you and start to photograph my handiwork paying close attention to your tits and pussy.

"Feeling tired yet sub? Limbs starting to ache are they?" I ask

as I snap away you realise they are!, but your mind is more focused on the immediate pain being applied to your more personal areas.

"Fancy tasting some of my cum sub".

"I would love to master but how can I hanging up here?"

"I have already thought of that in my preparations earlier".

I climb off the bed and disappear into the bath room, you strain your head trying to watch what I am up to but you just can't quite turn your head far enough, but you can hear me return.

I approach from the bottom of the bed you let your head hang down in an attempt to see what I have in store for you now. You try to think how will Master find a way to get his cock in my mouth while I am hanging from here?.

"Open your mouth" I command.

You do so without question

I climb up onto the bed and hold my clenched hand to your lips, opening it quickly and placing its contents into your mouth.

"Close" you obey straight away

you can taste and feel the rubbery texture of the used condom, which is now inside your mouth. The normally open end has been knotted to enclose its contents, using your tongue and the roof of your mouth you can feel that it does in fact contain liquid, which you correctly assume is my spunk.

That is one I prepared for you earlier, the chambermaid was most obliging while I was waiting for you to arrive!

You gag and immediately feel the urge to spit the condom out of your mouth the thought of it being inside another woman's pussy revolts you.

"Do you have a problem with that sub" I innocently ask.

"No Master" you lie

"You may use your cock however you like"

" I want you to burst it and swallow its contents"

you think about spitting it out and using your safe word but decide that the worst is now over and as the contents are from your Master who you have swallowed many times before, you will comply.

Keeping your lips tightly shut as you don't want to lose any, as you know you would be punished, you move the condom around your mouth until it is placed into your cheek a bit like how a hamster would carry its food!.

Using your back teeth to bite it as you clench your check muscles tight, firmly pushing it against your teeth as you feel it burst, its contents now spilling out into your mouth. You swill the spunk around your mouth before swallowing all of my creamy cum.

"That nice" I ask,

you nod your head while still using your tongue to squeeze the condom to ensure that it is in fact empty.

"I think it's about time I let you down from up there" I say.

Not wishing to admit that your arms and legs were feeling numb by now

you reply, "I'm fine master, but I am yours to do with as you wish"

secretly you are only to glad to be released!!.

First I untie each of your feet allowing them to hang back down and touch the bed. You can feel the blood running back into your toes. Next I walk around to the side of the bed and unfasten the rope that suspends your waist but only slackening it not releasing it fully so that your legs and arms form a straight line with your waist still supported.

Next I return to your feet taking each rope in turn and fastening it to the bottom of each of the uprights.

"Now I going to take your arse" I start to undress facing you.

You watch as I remove each item of clothing until I reach my trousers as I drop them to the floor you cant believe your eyes as I am wearing your sexy black thong, you can see my cock bulging out at the front as I grab hold of the flimsy material tearing it away to reveal my stiff cock standing to attention with a thick metal cock ring at the bottom of the shaft. You gulp at its size as you know that it will have to fit into your tight little arse hole!.

But first I have another destination in mind, reaching into the bag again I find a roll of 2 inch wide tape.

I climb onto the bed and recover the bulb from your plug from where it now hangs and using the tape I secure the bulb to your left arse cheek, discarding the tape to the floor.

Positioning myself behind you I approach my goal. You suddenly feel my knob pressing against the entrance to your very wet pussy, without much effort at all it slides into place, you can feel how big and firm it is as your contract your pussy muscles willing it in deeper.

But my intention to start with is only shallow strokes as I very slowly pump in and out of your slippery pussy. You realise the reason for the tape when all of a sudden with one quick thrust I bury my cock as deep as it will go!

As my hip hits your arse cheek it squashes the bulb and your butt plug springs into life. Now I return to shallow thrusts then again bury myself deep a second time the bulb forcing more air into the plug.

You groan at the feeling again a third deep trust and the plug increases with size, how much can you take? You try to remember back to earlier was it eight or ten before master released the pressure? You are sure it was ten as my hip compresses the bulb for a fourth time.

The pattern continues shallow stokes and then one deep trust that's five you think to your self your pussy is so wet also helped by the fact that with each deep trust the weights on the chain sway forward and tug on your tender clit, and as Master pulls out for another stoke the weights swing backwards which in turn tugs on your nipples.

You feel the plug grow again that must be six but now your mind is overwhelmed with your bodies feelings the tugging on your clit as Master starts to increase speed now each trust is deep 7, 8, 9 stop your mind pleads your arse cant take any more,

"Master I need to cum!, please may I cum Master" you cry out.

"No" I reply

and bury myself deep inside you squeezing the bulb for the tenth time and then I stop dead.

You groan as the clip tugs at your clit as the weights swing forward yet again. I slowly withdraw my cock from your pussy and with an immense feeling of relief I deflate your butt plug before pulling it from its hiding place, within which it has resided since early this morning.

No sooner has the plug been removed from your arsehole it is filled again but this time with my cock. Once again I start to pump in and out of your body, your arms now are starting to hurt as they are still supporting a lot of your weight even though the padded strap holds up your waist.

The feeling of immense pleasure that arises from the fucking of your arsehole still coupled with the swinging of the weights on the Y chain takes your mind away to a different level as you block out the pain in your arms. You feel the need to cum again!


"Master I need to cum please" you beg,

"Not before I do" I reply.

You concentrate your mind trying to think of the pain in your arms rather than the feeling welling up inside your pussy, as you dare not disobey.

I am close to release now and reach down to the clamp, which is securely attached to your clit as I release the pressure and remove the clamp the feeling of the blood rushing back into your most private region coupled with the added weight now pulling solely on your nipples causes you to climax, you cant stop yourself.

The feeling of dread as you realise that you have disobeyed your Master is momentarily forgotten as my hot spunk erupts into your arsehole!

"You will be punished for that Sub," I say as I reach forward and yank the chain from your nipples the pain is incredible but only the start of what is to follow!!

To be continued... Copyright Emu P 2003

12