Angel's Vacation Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Another day in the islands.
3.5k words
4.33
9.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel wakes up before sunrise next to her Mistress' bed. She gets up and starts the coffee and looks out over the emerald sea, she still has a hard time believing she is here with her Mistress.

Angel kneels next to her Mistress and moves the covers down to expose her Mistress breasts. She loves her Mistress breasts; she leans over and begins sucking on them to wake her up.

Mistress begins smiling in her sleep, and slowly wakes up stroking Angel's hair. "My angel, you do such a good job waking me." Mistress says as she removes the covers for Angel to finish her morning job.

Angel gets between Her Mistress legs and looks upon her favorite thing, her Mistress pussy. Angel leans down and buries her face in her Mistress mound. She begins licking her Mistress lips and tastes her sweetness and moans like she is tasting her for the first time. She slowly moves her tongue around her clit and nibbles at it making her Mistress moan. She licks her Mistress slit and sticks her tongue inside her and tastes her nectar. Angel moans because she loves everything about her Mistress especially her taste. As Angel continues to lick her pussy, she feels her Mistress getting close to cumming, she licks faster and can feel and taste her, she puts first one finger then two into her Mistress and feels her tighten around her fingers, and she feels the juices beginning to flow more and more. She uses her fingers to massage Mistress g-spot and Mistress explodes and squirts all over Angel's face.

"Thank you my angel, you do a fantastic job of waking me. You are such a good girl."

Angel goes to clean up but Mistress stops her. "No my angel, today you will wear my cum on your face. Now get me my coffee."

"Yes Mistress" Angel reply's with a smile.

"Get me my outfit."

"Yes Mistress" Angel goes to the closet and pulls out a beautiful tropical looking sundress for her Mistress along with a pair of matching heels. She pulls a matching bra and panty set out of the dresser and lays these on the bed for her Mistress. She helps Mistress dress; she slides the panties up her Mistress legs and adjusts them so they are perfect. Then moving onto her bra, she glides the straps over her arms and up to her shoulders and fastens it. Next Angel slides the dress over her Mistress' head and down her body, it fits her perfectly. Angel kneels on the floor and puts her Mistress shoes on her. Angel looks at her Mistress lovingly and admires how beautiful she is.

"Brush my hair." Mistress commands.

"Yes Mistress." Angel gets the brush and begins brushing her Mistress beautiful long black hair. She styles it just the way her Mistress likes.

Mistress gets up and walks over to Angel's dresser drawer. She pulls out a very see through purple halter top and a very short white skirt and nothing else.

"This is what you will wear today my angel." Mistress says as she throws it at her.

"Yes Mistress as you wish." Angel puts them on and looks at her Mistress. The top is very low cut down to her belly button, it lays just over her nipples and the skirt just covers Angel's ass, almost exposing her cunt.

"Very nice my angel; today I have plans already for you."

"Whatever you wish Mistress, I will do anything you ask of me." Angel looks in the mirror at how she is dressed. She sees her collar and smiles knowing that whatever Mistress has planned for her, she will take care of her.

"I know my angel. Let's go get some breakfast; you are going to need your energy today." Mistress says as she attaches my leash to my collar. "Come."

I follow my Mistress, out the door staying a few steps behind her and looking at only her. We head towards the elevator and down to the lobby. She leads me out of the elevator, people are looking at us, that just makes me wetter, wondering what they are thinking; seeing me being led by my Mistress as her pet. I see out of the corner of my eye an older man smiling at us, but his wife looking very displeased.

Mistress ignores everyone that is looking, and leads me to the restaurant and to a booth that faces the dining room.

"You sit facing everyone my angel."

"As you wish Mistress." I scoot into the booth and Mistress sits beside me pulls out my breasts and begins to play with my tits, the waitress came over to ask what we would like to drink. Mistress did not stop playing with me as she told the waitress what we would like to drink. The waitress walked away with a smile. It didn't take long for her to come back with our drinks and take our order for breakfast.

"Do you like what you see?" Mistress asks the waitress, while she continues to pinch and twist my tits.

"I don't usually see something like this first thing in the morning. But you two are making me very wet. Why does she let you do that to her?" She asks my Mistress.

"Because she is my pet, my submissive, she will do anything I ask of her. Isn't that right my angel?"

"Yes Mistress, anything you ask of me I will do."

"Angel, put your finger in your cunt and taste it."

I do as I am told while the waitress watches. I am soaking wet, I have a puddle in the seat, I stick one finger in my cunt and pull it out, showing the waitress how wet I am, my juices are dripping off my finger, then I stick it in my mouth and suck it clean, enjoying every last drop.

"Wow, she will do anything you ask?"

"Yes, anything. Do you want to meet with us later and see?" Mistress asks her.

"Sure, I don't have any plans after my shift, and I want to see what she will do."

"Here is our room number, meet us there at 8 pm." Mistress hands her our room number on a napkin. She walks away and Mistress tells me to bring myself to the edge but don't cum.

I begin to rub my clit and finger myself. A man is sitting at a table just across from us and I open my legs up for him to see my pussy and that I am masturbating. As he continues to watch I stick a finger in my cunt and bring it up to my lips and suck it clean.

Mistress see's what I am doing and slaps me across the face as she yanks on my leash. "What do you think you are doing slut? I did not tell you to do that."

"I am so sorry Mistress, I am a slut. I deserve whatever punishment you decide to give to me." I sob as I realize what I have done. Now I have upset my Mistress, I have ruined the day and it is only just beginning.

"You will be punished slut, but not yet. I will decide what your punishment will be sometime today."

The waitress brings our breakfast and says her name is Megan. "Let me know if you need anything else." She says as she walks away.

"Eat up slut; you are going to need your energy today. Your first punishment is that you cannot cum all day." Mistress says with a smile.

"As you wish, Mistress" I reply with my head down, slowly eating my breakfast. This is not a good thing for me; usually Mistress lets me cum when I need to. Today is going to be very hard for me.

As Mistress finishes breakfast, she grabs my leash and tugs on it for me to move out of the booth and follow her. She leads me back up to our room and points at a spot on the floor, I know I am supposed to kneel and be ready for her. I kneel with my legs open and my chest out and my hands behind my head, so she can see my cunt and my tits. Mistress is behind me and I can't see what she is doing, she comes around and faces me.

"Well slut, I have a new toy for you, I planned on this being part of a gift for you, now it will be part of your punishment." Mistress says as she shows me what it is. It is a remote control egg. "Put this in your cunt, slut."

I put the egg in and she turns it on, a soft vibration starts and I moan.

"You will have that in all day, and if you cum, you will be punished severely."

"Yes, Mistress" I reply.

Mistress leans down and picks up my leash and pulls on it for me to follow. I go to stand up and she says, "You will crawl to the elevator. From there we will see."

She picks up my leash and pulls for me to follow; I crawl behind her trying to keep up with her when we get to the elevator. I can feel the vibration in my pussy and know this will be a very, very long day. I can already feel my juices dripping out of me. The elevator opens and she pulls on my leash to follow her, there are people in the elevator who are staring at us.

Mistress pulls on my leash for me to stand up. I stand next to her and wait for further instruction. Instead when we get to the lobby, she just pulls on my leash and doesn't wait for me to get my footing, I fall down. She continues walking until there is too much tension on the leash and she turns around.

"Slut what do you think you are doing?" Mistress demands

"I lost my balance Mistress. Please forgive me." I whimper with tears in my eyes.

"Come along slut, we have things to do." Mistress says as she pulls on my leash. I struggle to keep up with her. She leads me out of the hotel and we get into a cab.

"Take us to this address please." She gives an address to the cabbie and he pulls out of the drive.

Mistress points to the floor between her feet and I know I am supposed to make her cum in the back of the cab. I kneel at her feet and stick my head under her dress and begin licking her slit, she is wet and she tastes so good to me. I kiss her lips and lick her clit and she begins to moan. I put my tongue in her pussy and flick it in and out then lick her clit. I put a finger inside her and she moans some more as I hit her g-spot. I can tell she is close as she pushes my head further into her pussy so I can't breathe, she will hold me there till she cums. I flick my tongue faster and faster and put another finger inside her, she tightens around them and I know she is cumming; she arches her back and shoves my head further in. She floods my face with her nectar and I lap up all I can, then I clean off the seat with my tongue so I don't waste any of it. As the same time she turns up the egg in my cunt and I moan.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She says to the cabbie, he just smiles at her. "And you slut, you DO NOT CUM!!"

"Yes Mistress" It is already very difficult to keep from cumming and it is still morning, I don't know how I am going to last all day.

We pull up to the address and Mistress pays the cabbie and we get out. We are standing in front of a very large house. Mistress leads me up to the door and knocks. It takes a few minutes, but a naked girl comes and opens the door to let us in.

When we enter the house, I see all of the servants are naked and realize we must be in another Mistress or Masters home.

"Take off your clothes slut." Mistress commands.

I take off my clothes and hand them to the girl that answered the door. Mistress tugs on my leash for me to kneel and crawl behind her. With the egg on I am feeling the desire to cum and it is getting harder and harder to resist. She leads me into a very opulent room covered in Persian rugs and lots of pillows. There are a few Masters and Mistresses sitting in chairs around the room talking with their slaves sitting at their feet waiting to do their Master or Mistress bidding.

Mistress finds a seat with her friends and I sit at her feet. She says her hellos and orders a drink from a slave. She ignores me and acts like I am not even here.

She continues talking for a while and I hear her tell them what a slut I was at breakfast, I am so embarrassed that I was so bad. She tells them what my punishment is and what she has done to me, they all laugh and give her some ideas of how to torture me more. Mistress hears a few she likes; she gets up and pulls on my leash.

"Come slut." I crawl behind her and follow her to a St. Andrew's cross. "Take out the egg slut!"

The relief from not having it in is short lived as she points to the cross for me to get up on. I get up on it and lift my arms for her to tie me to it. Mistress ties my tightly to the St. Andrew's cross and takes off my leash and walks away from me. I begin to sob not knowing what she wants or expects of me.

A man walks up to me, dragging a whip behind him and flicks it near my head. I flinch but it is difficult to do being tied up.

"So I am told you like to disobey your Mistress. Is that true slut?"

"No Sir I try to be a good slave to her."

"Your Mistress says you like to show your cunt to strangers, that you get off on it." He says as he flicks the whip next to my tit. I flinch again. "Your Mistress has handed over your punishment to me slut, I am very good with a whip. Have you had whip used on you before?"

I shake my head no. "Well, today is your lucky day slave." He says as he flicks the whip on my tit and I whimper. "We are just beginning. Your Mistress has said I cannot mark you, but I can inflict punishment without leaving any signs I have been here."

He walks away from me and turns around and looks at me, the next thing I know he has gotten my other tit. Now both are hard and stinging. Then it is my clit and pussy that are on fire. He walks over to me and takes my nipples in his hands and twists and pulls on them. Tears are already running down my face and this exquisite pain just adds to my humiliation and punishment. He glides one of his hands down towards my pussy and tickles my clit. I moan I need to cum so badly he moves his hand away and I whimper "Please"

"No slut, your Mistress said no cumming for you. You do know she had planned on this being a gift for you? Of course not. But you are such a slut that you needed to show cunt to someone when your Mistress didn't tell you to and now you are being punished for your insolence. We talked and decided you should get the same things you were going to get as a gift, but now because you can't cum it is punishment. You will be very sorry you don't know how to obey your Mistress."

I can see him looking at a table with a variety of things on it. First he picks up a ball gag and some nipple clamps and something else I can't see. He comes back to me and puts the ball gag in my mouth then the nipple clamps on then he has weights he attaches to the clamps. These pull my tits down but the pain is not too bad yet. The clamps have a chain that runs between them and he pulls on this and I scream through my ball gag. The Masters and Mistresses are enjoying the show.

He walks back over to the table and he is looking at the vibrators, he selects the biggest one and a length of rope. He calls someone over to help him with this part, he has his slave put the vibrator right on my clit, and then he uses the rope to tie it in place. The slave sticks her finger in my cunt, I moan, she brings it to my lips and I lick it clean. He turns the vibrator on just enough that it makes me moan.

"Now slut, you will stand here without cumming until your Mistress comes to retrieve you. If you cum you will feel my whip again, do you understand?"

I shake my head yes. He walks away back to where my Mistress is and says something to her and she laughs.

The clamps and weights pulling on my nipples is an amazing excruciating pain. The vibe is on low but it is going through a series of different vibrations and it was placed where it is barely touching my clit teasing me. I can feel my juices running down my thighs. I get into the zone where I can handle anything and don't even know how long my Mistress has left me up here. My senses are exploding and I have tears running down my face and they are falling on my breasts. I close my eyes and focus on something far away.

I feel hands on me; I open my eyes and see my Mistress there. She removes the ball gag and asks me if I have learned my lesson.

"Yes Mistress, I will always obey you. Please, please let me cum." I beg her.

"Not yet my angel." She removes the vibrator from my leg and I feel a little relief. She takes it and turns it up and puts back on my clit. I close my eyes again and moan. She takes the weights off of the nipple clamps, just that much is a blessing. My Mistress pulls on the chain and I moan louder. "Cum for me my angel." She whispers to me.

I can feel it starting in my toes and all the way up my body, I scream as wave after wave of sensations flood me. I think I pass out because the next I remember my Mistress is taking me down and helping me walk back to where she was sitting. She tenderly wipes my face removing the tears and stains from it.

"My angel, I wanted this to be all pleasure for you. It is my job to decide what you do and who with you need to remember this."

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry. I will do my best to be more obedient."

"Yes, my angel, you tell me this every time you are disobedient." Mistress says as she attaches my leash to my collar. "It is time to go; we still have a big day ahead of us. Now that your punishment is over, you may cum whenever you need to today."

"Thank you Mistress."

The sun is starting to set and the breeze off of the ocean is cool and calming as we sit on the balcony waiting for our dinner to arrive. I am at my Mistress' feet where I belong and she is stroking my hair.

"My angel, Megan the waitress from this morning will be here in a little while. You need to do your job and make me cum before she arrives."

I greedily lift my Mistress blouse and begin to suck on her tits as she leans back in her chair. My fingers begin to massage her clit as I do this she is pushing my head down to her pussy, I dive in she hasn't let me taste her since this morning. I love my Mistress and I love her taste. I feel like I have been deprived of living water today.

"My angel you have an amazing tongue."

I smile as I lick her nether lips and taste her sweetness. I put my fingers inside and find her sweet spot and massage it till I feel her tighten around my fingers. I know she is cumming I work faster as she begins to moan and buck against me.

"I am cumming...don't stop!!" Mistress says as she gushes her sweet juices all over my face. I continue until she cums again and again and again when she pushes me away. I look up and smile at her with her sweetness dripping off of my face.