Angels Who Called Me Snowballs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Baffled, I listened to Cindy lose a game of scissors, paper, and stone; before daring Dana "Go for it then, let's hear you try and describe me to Bob...just don't forget I've got a turn coming!" It was their game and their rules; so when Cindy took my hands and pulled me to my feet, I wasn't about to ask any silly questions. But, I was wondering, why isn't Dana saying anything? Holding my hands in hers, Cindy slowly slid them over the sleek curves of her slim body. She was thorough, no doubt about it! Giggling, she pushed my hand between her thighs, doing her best to make sure I didn't miss the fact that she was shaved absolutely bare. Holding my open palms pressed against the soft, silky smooth cheeks of her ass, she kissed me with a fevered intensity that left no doubt about her intentions. Her tongue still diving for my tonsils, Cindy grabbed a handful of the hot hard cock pressing against her flat belly, laughing as Dana asked "Way to go Cindy, just what are you planning to do with that big old thing? Hey, I know; while I do that describing thing, you could..." Dana's voice trailed off, as Cindy sank to her knees, still holding tight to her fistful of cock. But, that was then!

Fast forwarding, its Dana on her knees, her vagina convulsing around my cock as she laughs at Cindy's blue balls comment. I wasn't laughing; oh Hell no, not when I was pretty sure that I knew just what Dana's fantasy was. If my luck held, and somehow I figured it would, Dana wouldn't be the only one indulging a long held fantasy. Only, I could have done without the fleeting thought that, I'd had mine for longer then the girl sitting impaled on my cock had been alive

Wriggling out of my hands, Dana muttered "Oh well, no guts, no glory," and lifted off me. Cindy told me later that Dana had stood poised on the edge of the Jacuzzi, spreading her arms like an angel's wings, before executing a graceful dive out in to the snow. There are things a blind man can't help but regret not seeing, and yeah, that qualified! C'est la vie! Anyway, I hopped down in to knee deep snow, glad that Dana was there to guide me. She led me, teeth chattering, as she pleaded "Oh God, I can't feel my feet! Please, please Bob, tell me you're going to let me get on top!"

Cindy must have overheard, and it gave her the opening for a hollered "God Dana, don't be such a pussy! Besides bob thinks you're an angel, so on your back bitch, and make one of those snow angel things!" I'd have guessed that Dana flipped her the bird, anyway a cackling Cindy let her know "Promises, promises...but hey, if you're good...oh yeah, later I'll show you exactly what you can do with that finger! Now quit stalling, let's see some action already!"

Getting things started seemed like a fine idea; especially considering , it was ball shriveling cold out there! And I'm sure the only reason Dana still had a hard cock to hold on to, was because the one in her hot little hand was frozen solid. If I'd been smart, I would have grabbed Dana's ass, picked her up, waited for her legs to wrap around my waist, and then taken her standing up. But no, I had to take her like I'd read about in that ancient issue of Playboy. Prying her fingers from around my cock, I pulled her down, whispering "You know we're both nuts don't you...but OK, you're on top!"

The dinghy blonde began to giggle, and I was just beginning to think that maybe the cold had gotten too her, when she almost managed to make me laugh, by helpfully suggesting " Move it buster, before your balls turn blue and fall off!"

Calling from the peanut gallery, Cindy, helpful as ever suggested "No problem, we could whip him up a big pair of snowballs...Yo Snowballs , you just better get busy and fuck my girlfriend!"

Dana had finally figured out that bracing her hands on my chest gave her the leverage to get some pumping action started. She was wet and slippery; too bad, because a little friction might have generated a little heat. And on the off chance that a little more energetic pumping might have the same effect, I grabbed hold of the coldest ass I'd ever had squirming around in my hands. Half frozen or not, Dana liked being bounced up and down eight inches of rapidly thawing cock. Whooping her delight, she leaned back, her frigid ass secure in my hands. Absurdly, the imp started to laugh, while I went right on furiously bouncing her, repeatedly slamming her down, as I hammered another thrust up in to her., Mixed in with her giggles , were enthusiastic pleas demanding "Fuck me, fuck me," along with a couple of shrill "Oh God yes, fuck me hard," and one very insistent "hurry Bob, oh God, hurry!"

It was that "Hurry" that had me wondering, just what does she think I'm doing? But, if hurrying was what my horny little snow angel had on her mind, I was willing to accommodate., So I pulled her down, distracted her with a hot little kiss, and reattached my hands to her slowly pistoning ass. And then, ignoring her ear splitting shrieks, I rolled her on to her back. Coming up on my knees, with my hands under her knees, I lifted her legs, rolling her up and spreading her open.

From the safety of the Jacuzzi, Cindy laughed like a hyena! Not Dana, she went right on shrieking, well when she wasn't calling me a "Bastard," or worse! Actually, I liked it, and with Cindy egging me on, I gave Dana some of that "Harder," she'd been demanding, along with a whole lot of hurry, which meant fast and hard! No doubt about it, even while I was being turned in to a Bobcicle, driving those hard, fully penetrating thrusts deep in to the molten Caldron of her vagina was absolute heaven!

Caught and swept up in a rising wave of incandescent heat, cold forgotten, Dana clung to my shoulders, a volley of staccato screams filling the air. Pounding, absolutely hammering deep driving thrusts down in to her, my bellowed "yes," mingled with Dana's throaty growls of pleasure. With One cock swelling explosion of cum after another erupting deep inside Dana's body , I let go of her legs, and grabbed for her ass. With Dana screaming "Do it, do it, do it," I corkscrewed my hips, grinding against her velvety softness, shuddering as I came deep inside that angel with the impish giggle.

It wasn't her giggled "Hey there, Dana to Snowballs, come in Snowballs," that finally brought me out of my dazed stupor; oh Hell no, it was the energetic way she was yanking on a handful of my hair! Finding my self lying on top of her, her hands tangled in my hair, her heels drumming on my back, I kissed her. Those hands pulled me down, our mouths melting together, and with her legs wrapped so invitingly around me, and well, under any other circumstances we'd have been off in to round two. Reminding me of those circumstances, Dana cooed a husky "Later stud," and pushed a handful of snow against my face. But being a firm believer in that old saw about one good turn deserving another, guess who found herself face down in two feet of snow?

Glad to have Cindy shouting "This way Snowballs," I swung a sputtering Dana up in to my arms and headed for the sound of a friendly voice. Some angel, that squirming potty mouth didn't stop cussing me out until I dropped her in to the Jacuzzi's steaming water. Knowing what was coming, I splashed in right behind her. As expected, the shock of landing in hot water was almost as bad as when I'd stretched out in that icy snow. Worse though, was the horrid pins and needles feeling that attacked every square inch of my body.

Letting me know I was forgiven, Dana landed in my lap, her long lingering kiss better then words. Cindy launched a splashing tidal wave our way, laughing as she said "Alright already, I better get one of those too; after all, you'd still be wandering around in the frozen wastes if I hadn't been here to direct poor Bob!"

With a whispered 'yeah right, like she'll stop at one," Dana slipped out of my arms, and off my lap.

Before silence consumed the night, I listened to Dana telling Cindy "One kiss, just one, and then this bitch wants a drink, a big strong drink...oh my God, and then a long, long shower!"

In front of a roaring fire, I sat listening to a book, and sipping Jack. Comfortable in one of the living room's big armchairs, I caught myself nodding off. Jerking my head up, I hit the back button on my book player, shaking my head as I wondered if maybe the girls had drowned in the shower. But then, I remembered their long kiss out in the Jacuzzi, and Dana's breathless "Wow girl...I think I got the message!" My bet was that Cindy hadn't taken no for an answer. It was easy to picture , and in living color too! I could almost see Cindy slipping in to the shower right behind Dana. It's even possible, I thought, that she'll take the time to enjoy a few scintillating moments massaging and soaping every inch of Dana's curvaceous body. Not likely I figured; more likely, she'd just push her up against the wall. And unless I missed my guess, Cindy's first hot kiss would have lasted, her lips slowly burning their way down Dana's body, until she was kissing velvety soft labia. Yeah well, there was a definite swelling in my shorts, when startling me out of my erotic speculation, Cindy pushed her way on to my lap.

I've always liked the tantalizing tease of a girl wearing nothing but a sweatshirt and a pair of panties. When I could still see it, I was pretty fond of the look too! Either way, if that panty clad ass is squirming in my lap, well, so much the better! Letting my hands do the seeing, I slid them along silkily soft thighs, and up over softly rounded hips. High on those bare hips, my roaming fingers slid over a thin band of slippery silk, experienced fingers telling me its sweeping curves formed a thong. Sliding my hands up under Cindy's sweatshirt, I felt the warm taught skin of her flat belly quiver under the cool caress of my fingers. Rocking her hips over the hot bulge pushing against her from below, Cindy sounded flirtatiously coy saying "Yum, gosh Bob, I'm glad to see you too!" But, I thought I detected a hint of smug satisfaction in her questioning "Why so quiet and what's with that truly lecherous grin?" "Come on, give...penny for your thoughts," she asked?

Reaching up with one hand, I caught a handful of her hair, tugging as I gently pulled her head back. Lightly I flicked the tip of my tongue over her exposed throat's silky skin, liking the way it sent shivers rippling through her. "You did her," I said, and it was not a question! Still unquestioning, I told her "And I bet you took her right there in the shower, screaming and cuming all over your tongue!" But even if it wasn't, I suppose my "Did she call you a bitch, when you wouldn't let her touch you," counts as a question!

Sounding surprisingly smug for a girl in her position, Cindy fired right back, excitedly explaining "Damn straight, you bet she did, and it was fucking awesome! I started off with her arms pinned to the wall, and my knee up between her legs. Totally daring me, she says , bitch , you don't have the balls! Well, that's what she thought!"

Cindy paused, and I almost threw her to the floor and took her right then and there. She could have been reading my mind, because she started snickering. Caught by surprise when she whipped her head from side to side, I was even more surprised to hear Cindy's breathy voice telling me "Pull my hair, I like it! And fuck you by the way; you only almost had it right!" So, I pulled, and when I heard her suck in a breath, I pulled a little harder.

Unmistakable arousal evident in her voice, she reminded me "You were only part right, you know," explaining "Yeah I wanted to, but I didn't kiss her! Nope; I told her to leave her arms right where they were, and to spread her fucking legs! It was so hot, I knelt, pushed the bitche's legs further apart, spread her open, and went straight for her clit!! Hell the horny little bitch came so fast that I didn't even get to tease her...but hey, I only let her come once! Right, and then I left her there. Only, I stopped to grab a towel, and she says; bitch, I'm going too really like watching bob fuck you!"

Cindy paused, and I was still trying to digest what she'd just said, when she started to snicker again. That time I really yanked hard on her hair, and that got me called a "Bastard," but, it did get her talking again! Panting, and beginning to sound dam near pre-orgasmic, she told me straight out "You probably already know it! But, I want to say it; you can have me any way, absolutely any way you want me...only...Dana gets to watch! It's just too fucking delicious! Honestly, just knowing she's watching you take me; oh fuck Bob, I know I'm going to just fucking lose it!"

It was a strange time to ask, but as I wondered aloud "Speaking of Dana," I was pulling Cindy's sweatshirt off over her head. It took both hands, but I had a thumb and finger squeezing hard around each of her rigidly protruding nipples, when I asked "So, where is she anyway? I suppose I should have waited for her to answer, but she was sort of busy whimpering, so I answered her question instead. "I knew it out in the Jacuzzi," I told a wriggling Cindy, giving her nipples another twisting yank as I added "Why do you think you didn't get your brains banged out then!" More then a little fired-up myself, I yanked her head around and bruised her mouth under a ferocious kiss, before telling her "I'm going to like taking you; un-huh, and I sort of like the way you throw up that trash talking slut thing to cover the fact that your just a totally sex crazed bimbo!" That broke us both up; which, is maybe why I never got around to asking her if she knew what she was in for. But then, I wasn't sure myself! What I did know though, was that I wasn't going to spoil Dana's surprise, certainly not by telling Cindy that she had an erotic little ambush in the works.

Panting from the sweet torture my fingers were treating her nipples too, Cindy managed to gasp "Oh shit...God yes, I love that!" So, I let go of her nipples, and caught her hands. Unable to comfort them as they throbbed, swelling as blood flooded back in, all she could do was writhe and shriek "Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Just maybe, and I intended to ask her, but from the way she stiffened, shuddered, and then sagged in my arms, I wondered if the boldly sexual angel had just enjoyed a sizzling little orgasm.

Cindy was still sitting on my lap, squashing a cock that badly wanted out to play, when she finally told me "That blonde headed bitch is in the bedroom calling her parents! And if you ever do that to me again...well buster, you're going to have to marry me!" The marvelous little flirt was laughing; which was lucky for her, because it saved her from a spanking. But maybe that was just because I was thinking about Chuck and Ashley, and wondering why he hadn't called.

"Up," I ordered, "On your feet!" It only took a gentle push, and a "Move it," to get Cindy moving. But, she was barely off my lap, before I reached out and cracked a ringing swat off her nearly bare ass. Thinking it might be fun to run with our little domination game, I ignored her startled yelp, and told her " Your tits stay bare, and unless Dana pulls off your panties, they stay on! Now, while I call Chuck, you can run along and fix me a jack over ice!"

Funny, but her "Yes master, right away master," sounded a whole lot more sarcastic then subservient. Imagine that!

Cell phone in hand, I made it back to the living room in time to hear the solid plunk of glass hitting wood., with a snicker that was anything but subservient , Cindy announced "Your drink master!" Ignoring the imp, I flipped the phone open, only to have it grabbed out of my hand. Still holding my hand, she giggled, said "First things first," and lifted my hand, brushing it across a definitely bare pair of tits. Giggling, the bratty imp pushed my hand between her legs, declaring "See, just like you ordered!" She was right, there was hot wet silk under my fingers, and under that hot wet girl. Just to show her who was boss, I pushed that narrow strand of slippery silk aside, and without any preliminaries, slid two fingers in to the unresisting wetness of her vagina. And when I held out my other hand, Cindy, with nothing more then a "wow," dropped the phone in to it.

Flipping the phone open, I ordered "Call Chuck," and listened to it ring once and then go to voice mail. Cindy plucked the phone out of my hand, replacing it with that glass of Jack. For a quiet few moments, I sipped my drink, twisting slowly pumping fingers in and out of a surprisingly silent Cindy. Bringing my teasing probe to an end, I popped my fingers out of her, and she had the effrontery to call me a "Nasty tease!" After a sigh, that practically screamed, oh well, she told me "Didn't think he'd pick-up! But, I talked to Ashley right before that shower, and Ashley says everything's just peachy! And why not, the little nymphomaniacs in sex heaven! Seriously your buddy will be lucky to survive!" Un-huh, I thought, but then, you don't know Chuck!

Yawning loudly enough for me to hear, Cindy announced that she was going to make herself a drink, and that she thought she'd take one to Dana.

Cindy's Yawn must have been contagious; because, I yawned, and then, smothering another yawn, Cindy muttered "Fuck, the things are catching!" Knowing they'd been up since 6:00, getting in a final couple of runs at Ski Summit, before checking out of their hotel, I figured she was just plain pooped! Cindy asked for permission to put her sweatshirt back on, complaining that it was cold in the kitchen, and "Fucking frigid in the bedroom!" She got permission, and a smack to one bare ass cheek to help her on her way. Yawning, and muttering "How's he do that, fucking ass radar or something," she left me right where she'd found me! With a sigh of my own, I picked up my book, and took a long pull on that tumbler of Jack.

Later, a couple of hours later according to my talking watch, a nudge aroused me from a drowsy slumber. They were both there, looking tousled and sleepy. "Bob," drawled a sleepy sounding Cindy.!" "We girls are beat, and we're going to bed!" The bad part of that news was that they were going to bed without me, the good news was that at least I collected a pair of steamy kisses first. Oops, but my roaming fingers discovered bare pussy lurking beneath Cindy's Sweat shirt!

Dana quickly pointed out "Chill, I pulled them off; damn Bob, don't know what you did to her, but I had to ring them out!", I just couldn't resist giving Dana's seductively curvy ass a squeeze, accidentally discovering that Cindy wasn't the only one running around sans panties.

Reluctantly giving in, but only after Dana batted my hand away, I told them "Yeah, I'm beat too! You two wore me out; but hey, give me an hour and I'll be raring to go! Now kiss me, and skedaddle!"

It was early, if you call 11:00 early, so I got up and made a fresh drink. And then, before returning to the comfort of the living room, I stood for a few moments listening to a whistling winds howl. It shrieked, rattling the kitchen's big window , the clattering plink of driven snow unmistakable. After adding some wood to the fire, I crawled in to my sleeping bag and reached for my book.

I fell asleep reading, well listening, and woke up with someone's warm hand stroking a fast rising cock. "Oops, did I wake you, Cindy giggled in to my ear, in the stupid question of the day! But then she was positively purring as she slid lower, murmuring "Dana's a party pooper, all she wants to do is sleep! And gosh, now I'm wide awake...so, want to play?"

Cindy flipped the top sleeping bag aside, grabbed a fistful of cock, and told me "Hey Snowballs, did I tell you that I absolutely love sucking cock...sometimes I just can't stop myself, and end up with a big mouthful of cum! Lucky I like to swallow, huh?" Letting the incorrigible little tease flirt, I kept my mouth shut, and waited to see what she'd do next.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers