Angels Who Called Me Snowballs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Thoughts of teasing instantly forgotten, I felt Cindy fasten her lips around the head of my cock. In the same motion, she pulled her fist away, and sent her lips plunging downward. Those soft lips hit bottom, rebounding back up my cock's shaft. They stopped, snugged tight under that cock's swollen head. And then for a few deliciously agonizing moments, Cindy popped it in and out of her mouth. Pausing she said "You don't get to cum in my mouth," before doing a bit more of that devilishly wicked, cock teasing popping. Enduring another agonizing pause, I got to listen to her say "But hey, it's not all bad news! Right before I head off for bed, I'm going to let you fill my mouth with your cum!" Leaving me ready to scream, she did some more bobbing, and then stopped so she could torment me with "Yeah, and then with it smeared all over my lips, and with whatever I haven't accidentally swallowed,, I'm going to run off, and give Dana a big wet cum flavored kiss!"

Unable to resist, I asked "Sounds like fun! But I'm curious; how come you're not going to plop a cum loaded pussy down on our sleeping beauty's face instead?"

She told me, and I was almost sorry I asked! "Because silly," she explained, telling me "For her first time I don't want the bitch tasting anything but pussy...and, that's going to be my pussy!"

Thinking, good answer, I settled my hands under my head. And then letting my erotically uninhibited angel do her thing, I listened to her telling me "O sure, make your bitch do all the work!" Some work, I thought!

Cindy quickly added a big handful of balls to her fistful of cock. And then, that imp slid around so she was lying stretched out between my legs, and suddenly my balls were in her mouth. Sucking softly, she began slowly pistoning her fist. I figured, just as excruciatingly slowly as she could! Letting my balls slip out of her mouth, she lavished them with tantalizing flicks of a darting tongue. That tongue worked its magical way up and down the underside of my cock, before her lips ever closed around it's head. When the tease finally allowed the head of her captured cock to pop out of her mouth, I figured it was so she could watch my cum spurt, as she sent it fountaining in arcing streams. And maybe, I was two strokes short of Cumming, when the bitch abruptly slammed the brakes on that pumping fist! Telling myself it was her game, I endured her cackling, and her taunting "Almost, huh!"

Up on her knees , the cock tease giggled "Oh well," and moved to straddle me. Sounding like she really meant it, she told me "Sometimes, like right now, I wish I had a big cock. Fuck, I'd have it buried in your ass so fast!" not doubting it, I only hoped she didn't remember the treasure trove of sex toys out in the garage.

Driving me right up the wall, Cindy began shifting her hips, sliding an exceedingly wet, and very slippery pussy over the head of my cock. The treacherous Miss ripped a moan out of me, when she paused, almost, but not quite letting me slip past her vagina's tight opening. Hips slowly rotating, she slowly bounced, taking only a couple of inches, and in the breathy voice I'd come to recognize asked "Maybe you'd rather be fucking Dana, huh?" And when I didn't respond, added "I could go get her for you! Really, I would; I mean, it's not like she isn't planning to throw herself at you anyway!" There was the hint of pout though, when she said "Dana's practically as horny as me, and definitely just as wild...like, she'll do anything...yeah, except me!"

Later it occurred to me that Cindy was using the head of my cock, and those short bounces to tease her G-spot. But at the time, all I knew was that it was high time that I put an end to my rambunctious playmate's pretence of insecurity. Making it a statement, I told that imp "Aren't you the girl who told me she wanted me to take her, and use her any way I wanted? I was looking forward to playing with that horny, trash talking bitch! You'll let me know when she's ready to come out and play, huh?" Rubbing it in, I added a mocking "I should teach you a lesson, and make you go get Dana! Sure, maybe you'd like watching, while I used her the way I thought I'd enjoy you?" Who was I kidding? We both knew, Cindy's watching me take Dana was in second place, right behind Dana's playing spectator. Of course, I was looking forward to giving each of my erotically liberated imps a great big taste of both roles!

Cindy slammed down, impaling herself on eight unyielding inches of flaming cock. An upward flip of my hips bounced her up, and I slapped my fist around that cock's vacated shaft. I let her grind against my fist, trying to sound menacing when I told her "Now you smart-ass little cunt, beg for it! Ask me about Dana again, and I'll spank your ass for you, and then send you off to fetch her...now beg!" Cindy begged, pleaded, begged some more, and of course got everything she wanted! But then, I didn't do so badly myself, and that counts as a monumental understatement!

Ordered to her knees, hands behind her back, and told to play the smutty, trash talking slut, Cindy got her mouth fucked, and that's thoroughly fucked! Choking down a truly monumental load of cum, she took it with the head of my cock pumping it straight in to her throat, and did it while I goaded "Guess Dana won't be tasting any of that load, huh!" Telling her a cock loving little slut like her belonged on her knees, I ordered her to tell me about some of her wickeder sexual exploits. She really got in to it, which was good, because I was hoping her bawdy tales would quickly revive my temporarily out of commission equipment.

My favorite story , because I could just picture her doing it, happened when she was still in High School. Out on a double date, they were parked, Cindy and her date in the front seat, and her girlfriend and her date in back. The way Cindy told it, she finally got tired of listening to the other guy begging his date to go down on him. So even though she was busy blowing her date, she popped up, and volunteers to do the guy in back too. Unwisely Cindy's girlfriend made the mistake of calling her bluff. So, kneeling between the front seats , and in a move that was pure Cindy, she let her date bang her, while she sucked her girlfriend's date off. That story got things working again alright; only, it also got a curious Cindy asking questions.

And that led to Cindy's pleading with me to take her in my favorite position. So, I put her on her knees, ordered her to bark like the horny little bitch she was, and pounded cock in and out of her just as hard and as fast as I could. And when she stopped barking, I ordered her to finger her clit. I told her "Do it bitch, and you just better cum all over my cock, and before I get bored, and maybe go see if Dana would like to come out and play". Of course, when she stopped telling me exactly what she thought of me, she put a finger to work. But being the selfish, self indulgent bastard I am, I enjoyed a nice long, almost leisurely fuck, while my enthusiastic lover came in a cascading series of multiple orgasms.

With mischief on my mind, I pulled out, and that's when Cindy started screaming "Yes, yes, fuck my ass!" Unfortunately, as good as that sounded, it came a little bit late. I'd pulled out, at the last moment of course, fully intending to drench Cindy's ass under the night's second gusher of cum. It's not like I didn't have plans for that imps spectacular ass, but they were scheduled for later! Only, right then I had other matters to deal with! Because, Cindy made the mistake of not asking for permission, before reaching back and swiping a finger load of cum off her ass! Unaware, she popped it straight in to her mouth. What could I do; except, feed her the rest of it. So, with her laying across my knees I fed it to her. And then I gave her a spanking that left her whimpering; and why not, it should have left her ass glowing .

Needing to recharge, but well aware that my young playmate didn't, I changed directions. I ordered her to sit in the armchair, leaning back, with her butt near the chair's front edge. And then, I positioned her arms, so they were outside of her knees, hands holding her ankles. Too bad all I could do was picture Cindy with her legs spread wide, knees splayed, and her pussy utterly exposed. But if I didn't have vision, I had the next best sense, touch, and my tongue can do a lot more then just dish out pleasure. That clit ravaging tongue, with an occasional assist from a pair of sucking lips, turned Cindy in to a scrumptious seven course feast. I let her scream her way through every course too, shamelessly hoping that Dana was listening. Getting an extra kick out of it, I made Cindy count the courses, and when she called out "Oh God Bob that was number seven," I stopped . But only so I could give her a reward for having correctly counted her orgasms!

Pushing her hands away, I grabbed her ankles, lifting and spreading her legs. And then I ordered "Bitch, use your fingers and spread your cunt wide open for me!" Having ascertained that I hadn't in fact licked her clit clear off, I dove tongue first in to her gaping vagina, something I'd scrupulously avoided during my earlier feasting. So, I tongue fucked her, until she begged me to take her!, I ordered her to put a finger to work!

And then, with Cindy's finger flicking franticly away at an apparently revived clit, I went back to work tongue fucking the insatiable imp. Not wanting her to get bored, occasionally I flicked the tip of my tongue around the dancing tip of her finger, and sometimes using it to rim her ass's puckered opening. She took that orgasm with her vagina convulsing around my probing tongue, and her hot juices flooding my mouth! That was so much fun, that I ordered her to take another one! Averting the expected protests, I turned my order in to a dare; because, I just knew Cindy had never turned one down! So, letting my attention drift a teensy-weensy bit lower, Cindy's orgasm caught my tongue buried just as far up her wickedly clenching asshole as I could shove it. And then, well when Cindy could breathe again anyway, it was my turn to sit in that big comfortable chair.

Smack in the middle of Cindy giving me the sort of indescribably sensational blow-job that only a woman who unashamedly gets practically orgasmic sucking cock can give , I pulled her head up. Catching my breath, I asked "What do you think Cindy, was tonight something like what you had in mind?"

For an answer she batted my hands away, before blasting me with a scathing "What a stupid fucking question...men, really!"

Her tongue back spiraling its flicking way up and down my cock, I told her "That's good, I'm glad you've enjoyed playing my obedient little sex slave! Tonight's fun is about to come to an end! But, because you've been such a bad girl, I have a little surprise planned for after breakfast!"

Cindy's snicker truly dripped with mischievous intent, when she popped up off my ready to erupt cock long enough to say "Hell yes, it's been a total kick! And it's going to be even more fun with that blonde headed slut watching, besides, yeah, she's still got my little surprise to deal with!" And then, with her fist slamming up and down the length of a cock's spit slicked shaft, that angel turned imp, carefully settled her lips around its head. Fist furiously pumping, She took the night's third, and final eruption of hot cum in her mouth. Not that I'm complaining, but I didn't get a good night kiss! But then, Dana was about to get one, and that was worth a chuckle. So, left alone, and feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, I crawled back in to my sleeping bag

Coming half awake, I thought I heard the far off sound of tinkling laughter, realizing what I wasn't hearing though , was the sound of wind. Curious, and thankful, I rolled over and let the night swallow me. When my eyes popped open again, it was because the smell of sizzling bacon had invaded my nose. It was the scent of coffee that finally dragged me out of my cozy nest though. Postponing a shower and shave in favor of breakfast, I settled for brushing my teeth. Walking in to the kitchen, sounds of cooking drew me towards the stove. The blind are not supposed to sneak up on somebody standing in front of a hot stove, but I did! The startled shriek when my cold hand brushed against soft warm skin, told me it was Dana's bare skin, ahead of her "Fuck you!"

"Good idea! But how about a cup of that coffee first," I breezily replied? Under her sweatshirt, of course, I slid my arms around her waist, and nuzzled her neck. "Good morning angel," I said, giving her neck another nuzzle, before a sincere "I missed you last night!" She didn't pull away when I reached up and delicately traced finger tips caressingly over the taunt silky skin of her breasts. So, I figured she wasn't really mad at me. Taking a chance I lightly swirled a finger tip around a pair of noticeably erect, impossible to ignore gum drop sized nipples, coaxing "I'd really like a kiss, and besides I'm not allowed to give you that fucking you just asked for, not until that cock crazed girlfriend of yours shows up!"

Leaning against me Dana sighed, giggled, and finally said "yeah, yeah, the little slut told me everything...but, she's still sleeping! But gosh, I'm not sure I should be kissing a man who won't fuck me, unless there's another girl watching!" I turned her gently, pulled her in to my arms, and gave her a slow sweet kiss. Letting it build, that kiss began to sizzle like the bacon suddenly in danger of burning. I heard the spatula clatter on to the countertop, and then her arms were around my neck. Her lips yielded, greedily sucking my tongue in to her mouth, her kiss needy, and burning with a carnal intensity.

Both hands held her bare ass, letting her churning hips grind her against my swelling erection. Thoughts of turning Dana in to breakfast, were making more sense by the second! But, it wasn't to be, because, with a teasing laugh she danced out of my arms. "Whoa buckaroo," she called, making like a mind reader, and telling me "I'm not on the breakfast menu!" Too bad, I thought; picturing Dana spread eagled on the kitchen table, naked and covered in maple syrup. Probably catching my lecherous grin, she hurriedly ordered "Sit down, and I'll pour us both a cup of coffee, and then I'll try to salvage breakfast!"

I was half way through that first cup, when I remembered the blizzard. Not wanting the outside world to intrude on my snowbound fantasy, instead of turning on the radio, I asked Dana if she'd looked outside. Wishing the storm had lasted forever; instead I learned it was a bright sunny day. Making me wonder about that mind reading thing again, Dana told me "Don't worry Snowballs, from the look of things it's going to be a couple of days before we see a snowplow! Bummer huh, you'll just have to suck it up, and make damn sure you keep us girls properly entertained!" What's that saying; tough job, but someone's got to do it?

Bright eyed and chipper, Cindy bounced in to the kitchen as Dana was clearing the table. So OK, she only sounded bright eyed; fine, chipper I was sure of! Dana offered to fix her some breakfast, but Cindy told her not to bother, she'd just have coffee. First though, she made the rounds, collecting a pair of kisses. And then the greedy little piggy took seconds! By the time Cindy dropped back in to my lap, she was breathing hard. No wonder, because not only had Dana left her girlfriend breathless, but as I soon discovered, she'd peeled Cindy's sweatshirt off too. Making a performance out of it, the incorrigible showoff gave me a kiss bursting with high octane sexual energy. The naked charmer wriggling naked in my arms, was panting by the time she pulled her tongue out of my mouth, using it to whisper "Oh my God, you haven't told her about my surprise yet have you?" My head was still shaking when she whooped "Fucking awesome!"

Still excitedly bouncing in my lap, Cindy almost managed to sound casual asking "So Dana, how come you're still dressed? I'm sort of disappointed you know...seriously, I expected to walk in and, either find you down on your knees, or bent over...either way enjoying a big helping of breakfast sausage!" When she stopped snickering, she added a chirpy "Wait...I know, it must be because, Snowballs didn't spill the beans about my surprise!"

It's not easy to come across as gruff and dominant when the girl you're trying to dominate can't stop giggling. But at least I wasn't laughing, when I ordered "Zip it bitch, and assume the position!"

Dana was standing behind me, her hands on my shoulders, when Cindy finally managed to choke out "Master, I'm on my knees with my hands behind my back!"

Getting to my feet, I moved around behind Dana. Pulling Dana's sweatshirt off over her head, I asked her "Last night I sent that nasty minded little slut off with a present for you, did she deliver it?"

Cindy snickered, and a puzzled sounding Dana asked "Oh please, you're not talking about that stupid kiss she woke me up for, are you?"

"Well sure," I started, busting Cindy when I went on to explain "Hey, it was her idea! She swore she was going to hold on to her mouthful of cum, wake you up, and give you a big wet cum flavored kiss! Emphasizing the point, I hastily added "So, if the greedy little cum loving bitch didn't deliver cum along with that kiss, well, no cum, no surprise!"

Why Dana elbowed me is still a mystery, but she did! After all, it was Cindy who lied, waking her up and telling her that nasty old Snowballs had ordered her to wake her up and feed her a mouthful of his cum! That revelation might have altered Cindy's upcoming surprise; only, my hand still hurt from last night's spanking! So, while I teased Dana's nipples back in to hard jutting knobs, I told Cindy "You owe me an apology! So, right now bitch, Crawl over here and kiss my ass; and maybe, I'll still give you that surprise!" What fun, honestly, it was the first time I ever had a chick bouncing kisses off my ass, while I made out with her girlfriend!

Making Cindy crawl along behind us, I led Dana in to the living room. Figuring Cindy wouldn't stay docile for much longer, I got things started. "Dana," I began, "Your girlfriend was such a playful little slut last night that I promised her a surprise! She told me I could do anything I wanted with her, and do it with you watching. So for the rest of the day, and that probably means until dinner, as long as she's naked, she's ours to command!"

All it took was a look, and Cindy cut short her "hey no fair..."

"Naked little bitches should remain silent," I reminded her, before going on to explain "Anyway, her surprise is that she gets to watch me fuck her girlfriend, and she even gets to pick the position. But first, her blond headed girlfriend gets to give her a spanking! And by the way, if I'm not satisfied with that spanking, well gee, guess who's going to get one next?"

Dana wanted Cindy bent over, with her hands gripping the arm of the big armchair. In my opinion, any spanking that leaves me glad it's not my bare ass getting it, counts as a good one! And the one Dana dished out more then qualified, In fact, I figured Cindy was only to happy to be left on her knees.

Practically sending me in to shock, Cindy thanked Dana for her spanking, sounding cheery when she asked me "Do I get to choose now? Because, if we don't hurry it up, you're probably going to need me to get you back up! And, we sure wouldn't want to trust a blonde with an important job like that!"

Dana cut her off, decisively telling her impudent girlfriend "Any more of your smart mouth, and I'll get a little more practice turning a slut's ass a pretty shade of red! So, come on, and you better make it good...yeah, let's hear it already!!"

Not sounding the least bit submissive, Cindy growled a sarcastic "Un-huh, right," rolling right on to blithely complain "Well, I suppose I'm not allowed to make the bitch bend over and take it up the ass, not that the prissy little whore doesn't love getting a big hard cock crammed up there!" Fired-up, and definitely on a roll, she finally got around to explaining "but, what the hell, how about...right here in front of me? And I want to be close enough to feel the splash of her cunt's juices too! The bitch can bend over and grab her ankles, but, she better be holding on tight! Because, and I hate to say anything nice about the bastard, but Snowballs, knows how to bang it out, and I do mean, hard and fast!" Wanting to applaud, instead, I grabbed a handful of her hair, yanked her head back, and savaged her mouth under a lip crushing kiss. Dana applauded, and elbowed me out of her way.

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers