Angels Who Called Me Snowballs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

I heard Cindy cackling, and Dana ordering "yeah, spread them bitch, come on, wider!"

Obviously thoroughly enjoying herself, Cindy turned her wit on me, telling me "Better hurry Snowballs, your little bitches melting! I mean hey, she's so wet its already trickling down her thighs. Fuck, with any luck I'll need a shower by the time you're through fucking that blond bitch! Move it, what's keeping you, fuck the whore already!" As soon as I stopped laughing, honest, I intended to!

The only thing gentle about that fuck was the way I grabbed hold of Dana's hips. After that, every thrust of my hips sent eight inches of iron hard cock slamming balls deep in to that blonde headed angel. The slap of my hips crashing against Dana's ass, reminded me of the one's her hand had cracked off Cindy's ass. Sounding surprisingly awed, Cindy exclaimed "Wow, that's fucking awesome! You're cock's fucking drenched, and the bitche's juices are practically pouring out of her! Fuck, I've never gotten to actually watch, you know, up close and everything!"

Needing a break, and not wanting to put an early end to the festivities, I ripped my cock out of Dana, and why not, cracked a pair of wicked swats off her ass. Putting an abrupt end to Cindy's snickering, I ordered "Drenched huh; well then, Lick my cock! Get every drop too, and I meant lick!" While Cindy obediently licked, and Dana cheered her on, I decided on a slight change in plans.

Pulling the cushion off the big armchair, I suggested "hey Dana, how about you stretch out on this? Lay on your back, with your butt right up against the edge!" For what's one of my favorite positions, I needed her butt elevated. But, I didn't bother explaining, that on my knees between her legs, and with my hands supporting her ass, my penetrating strokes would drive upward, pushing over her G-spot with every thrust. Figuring they would find out soon enough, I didn't tell them that besides being comfortable, it easily turns in to a platform, suitable for an all out fuck fest. Either way it was going to drive Cindy nuts; because, not only would she have an absolutely terrific look at my cock penetrating her girlfriend, but that girlfriend's clit was going to be right there, exposed and begging for her attentions.

Assuming my position, I grabbed Dana's ankles, hoisted her legs, and spread them wide. Hopefully torturing Cindy, I asked "Pretty huh? I still remember just how spectacularly erotic a well fucked pussy looks, so open, wet, and inviting!" And then, while Dana snickered, I lowered her legs, reached between her thighs and slid my hands under her ass. Not sure where we might end up, one thing was for certain! First, I was going to have to push the head of my cock past what I figured were some swollen labia, and in to the tight, slippery heat of Dana's vagina. We'd just see about what came next!

With a slow steady rhythm, I twisted half penetrating thrusts in and out of Dana. If either of them noticed my shrug, they didn't say anything. But for a moment there I was dealing with a twinge of nostalgia, remembering just how fucking hot it used to get me, actually watching the head of my cock pushing its way in to some lucky girl's vagina. But then, thinking about poor Cindy, and knowing that all she could do was watch, almost made up for it! Besides, there was the fact that I was the only one in the room who knew just how indescribably thrilling, not to mention down right awesome, it felt to have the head of his cock repeatedly driving in and out of Dana's body. So that's precisely what I was lustily doing, when I noticed that Dana was beginning to breathe in gasps. Not only that, but somewhere along the line, my half strokes had turned in to hard fully penetrating jabs. No wonder Dana's ass was churning in my hands! So, I backed off, and was rewarded by Cindy's enthusiastic "Yes, oh God yes, like that!"

Cindy's sharp "Oh you fucking bitch," caught me off guard! So did hearing her excited "Fuck me, look at that fucking clit?" And I was just interested enough to get a kick out of her pouty "No fair; Bob the little cunt's got her fingers spreading herself wide open! Her clits poking right the fuck out and it's fucking huge!" Hearing that gave me an idea, an idea that would delight, and tease both of my snowbound angels.

Dana," I said, explaining "I love that you're driving poor Cindy right up the wall, but darling you just better not even think about touching your own clit!"

Telling Cindy "As for you," I explained " One finger only, just one, and it better not touch anything but that fucking huge clit...unless, you really want to be our bitch for the rest of this delightful little fantasy!"

The imp left me wondering, did she mean it, when she shot back, bitchily complaining "What, you mean I can't push a couple of fingers up her ass too? Really, you're a real buzz kill!"

Honestly if Dana hadn't snickered, I would never have asked her "OK, so smarty, she's going to have one finger on your clit, and that's for sure; but hey, it's your call about what she does with the rest of her twitchy fingers!" There wasn't any doubt that Dana was seriously turned-on, her rapid fire breathing, and the way her vagina had become a flooding tunnel, convulsing in rippling waves around my cock, clearly said so. Still the intensity behind her "Yes, fuck yes, do it Cindy...oh fuck, I don't care what you two do, just as long as you both shut the fuck up, and make me cum!" Gosh, I thought, that seemed clear enough!

Only, Dana wasn't the only impatient one! She sure wasn't the only one whose smoldering sexual fire was ready to explode, and turn in to a fully raging, all consuming fire storm. Anyway, fuck lube, and fuck gentle; because, with a wild whoop, I felt Cindy drive a pair of fingers up her girlfriend's ass!

I was barely moving, just taking more of those slow probing jabs, but Cindy had her fingers pumping wildly. Before I could ask, and I sure was going to, she flippantly beat me to it, "Its only two, and the bitch loves it," I heard, before "Oops, make it three!" Of course, I already knew that! It sure wasn't my first double penetration; but then, it was the first time I'd had a girl's fingers massaging my cock from deep inside the asshole of the girl I was fucking. Anyway, there I was savoring the feeling of Cindy's fingers twisting and turning deep inside Dana's asshole well, when she wasn't popping them in and out that is, when Dana abruptly interrupted, loudly ordering "Fuck me Bob, fuck me hard you bastard...yeah, fuck me hard!"

Cindy got her marching orders, when Dana blew me away by blasting her with a scathing "Yo bitch, were you planning to actually fuck me, or just tickle my ass? Pay attention, like I said, I want it hard...come on, take me!" She hadn't even finished, before I felt Cindy ripping her fingers out. Cindy didn't stop to tell me that she'd just absolutely slammed an entire fistful of fingers back in; no, it was rather obvious! Not wanting to be left behind, and maybe a little bit afraid to be told by an irate Dana to "Get with the program buster, fuck me already," I hopped to and began matching Cindy's impassioned thrusting. Several hard deep driving thrusts later, I felt Cindy's solitary finger getting crushed under my assault; but, still busily attacking Dana's clit. Hey, I thought, this is definitely turning in to a team sport, and went right on viciously pounding in thrusts.

It wasn't obvious as I fired in rapid fire thrusts, but every time I slowed down, I sure noticed the fingers banging away right next door. At times it felt like Cindy had her entire fist pistoning away in Dana's ass, and that happy thought really stoked my fire. Dana was thrashing in my hands, and definitely getting loud. Her repeated pleas, demanding "Fuck me, fuck me," mingled with a "More, yes like that, "blending in to a chorus of groans, and throaty moans. Out of nowhere, she screamed "Yes," with such intensity that Cindy actually stopped fucking her ass. And then, just as Dana's back arched, and she screamed another echoing "Yes," Cindy ripped her fingers out, with a savage yank that not only ripped another shattering "Yes," out of Dana, but launched me in to my own cock spasming orgasm. That first spurting geyser undoubtedly landed deep in Dana, but she took the remainder of my spurting load on her belly.

Still panting, I ordered "Cindy, make like the obedient little slut, and lick every drop of cum off Dana!"

Expecting it, Cindy's laugh, and her taunting "Yes sir, right away sir," didn't surprise me. So, giving her ass a couple of affectionate, but hard swats, I crawled around to where Dana still breathed in ragged gasps. Tenderly kissing Dana, I tried to ignore a giggling cum lapping Cindy. It soon turned in to a free for all three way kiss fest. That was great, but catching me unaware, Cindy jammed her tongue in to my mouth, making sure I got a lot more then just the taste of cum off her lips.

Later, after a quick shower and shave, I sat at the kitchen table enjoying a cup of coffee. Suitably dressed, I was ready for a romp in the great outdoors. Cindy walked in alone and poured herself a cup of coffee, before sitting down across from me. She told me "Dana's getting dressed, and hey, I called Ashley! She said the storm left so much snow that she can barely tell there's a parking lot in front of their motel room! Oh yeah, and your buddy Chuck is still hanging on to his number one stud rating!"

Flashing a thumbs up, I yipped "Attaboy Chuck," before asking Cindy "Did she say if they'd heard anything about them getting the road open?"

Cindy practically ruined my morning, when she told me Chuck seemed to think they'd have it open tomorrow morning. But then she mystified me with her offhand "Poor Snowballs, better not over sleep, or your angels might just have disappeared!" I meant to ask her about it, but that's when Dana walked in.

If Dana had heard Cindy's strange comment she let it pass, instead asking "No shit, did I hear that Chuck is Ash's numero uno stud?" She leaned over and brushed a quick kiss across my lips, before snickering "He sure lucked out, she's almost a nympho! But she doesn't have our Snowballs, huh Cindy!"

"Yeah, lucky for us" Cindy deadpanned, adding a teasing "And luckier for him that he's kept up with us perpetually horny, sex crazed angels, huh!"

Wearing a big shit eating grin, but probably still sounding too serious, I said "Hey, this poor blind guys been pretty lucky too! And what the Hell the parties not over!" To a chorus of enthusiastic woowoos, I added an emphatic "Damn straight!" Changing the subject I asked "Hey, either of you so called angels ever build a snowman," which of course cracked Cindy up!

Dana barely managed to sputter out "Oh my God, Cindy tried, but the poor thing's dick kept melting," before she totally lost it!

Nothing to do but wait, so I waited, and when they were reduced to the occasional tittering giggle, I did my best to sound forlorn and pitiable when I asked "So gosh, does that mean you two won't help me build a snowman?"

Cindy piped right up, wanting to know "Have either one of you ever built one of the fucking things, I sure haven't!"

"I watched some kids building one a few winters ago, Dana volunteered!

I felt kind of silly telling them that I hadn't built one since I was ten, which had Cindy declaring "Fucking awesome, talk about the blind leading the blind!"

"Let's go then," I cried, getting up and heading for the door. Not hearing them behind me, I called back "Come on, I can't wait to clobber you both with a big cold snow ball!" But, all that got me was a couple of rude raspberries!

It was Dana who said "Why not, I mean hey, we've been dealing with snowballs...gosh, practically ever since we met you!"

I was almost afraid to pull open the front door, anticipating snow to the roof or something equally bad. And all I got out of Dana was an "Oh fuck!"

Cindy was a bit more descriptive, telling me "It's not so bad near the door, but, oh man, it gets deeper the closer you get to the garage!" Pushing past me, Cindy took my hand, telling me "Come on, let's give it a try, I really want to get out to the street!" Sinking in to snow to my knees, I slogged along beside her, thinking that snow was most definitely not blind friendly!

Dana exclaimed "Fuck me, there's snow right to the roof in places, and you can't even tell if there's cars parked on the street! Fuck, as if you could even find the street!"

Too bad, it's not real steep, but if we could make it up a couple of streets, we could ski all the way down to the main road!" Cindy said "It's beautiful though, and fucking quiet!

Sounding to me like maybe she wasn't facing me, Dana was saying "Its cold, but the sun's feels warm ...and at least there's no wind!" So, I quickly picked up a big handful of snow, packed it in to a rough ball, and tossed it in the direction of Dana's voice. I heard her laughing, and got ready to be plastered. "Nice try," Dana announced, "But as they say, close, but no cigar!"

That's when I heard the shrieked "Oh you nasty bitch,", that could only have meant that Cindy hadn't missed! And with that, the war was on! Poor me, all I could do was fire away at their laughing shrieks. I managed to score a few hits alright; sure, but I got clobbered a lot more often then I connected.

Finally, Dana pleaded for peace, saying "Enough lets do it! We'll build one mother of a snowman!"

Grabbing my hand, Dana pulled me along behind her. She stopped, saying "What do you think Cindy, this seems like the middle of the yard!"

"Looks good to me," I heard Cindy say! "Sure, its a good spot for a big old snowman!"

Getting started, I dropped to my knees and began pulling armfuls of snow together. I thought I'd done a good job of putting together the bottom of our snowman, but Cindy informed me "Dana wants it bigger , but then she usually does...no really, we've already made a bigger ball for the middle part!" Naturally, in the spirit of good will and all, I didn't bother pointing out that we could use mine for the middle. So, with a shrug, I went back to work packing snow in to a bigger ball.

Busy, I didn't pay much attention to the sounds of young children playing nearby. But when I heard the girls talking about the cute kids working on a snowman, I stopped and looked up. Cindy came over and told me "There a couple of houses up the street. It's a boy and girl, probably about seven or eight, and I guess their brother and sister!"

Dana came over, saying "Yeah, their really cute, but our snowman is going to be a lot bigger then theirs!" She knelt beside me, helpfully suggesting "how about I help you get it nice and round?"

Unable to resist, I quipped "Right, round like your pretty butt!" Corny, or not, it still earned me a nice kiss.

Satisfied with our big ball, Dana stood up and said "Ok, come on Cindy let's pick up the one we made, and plop it on top!"

It was in place, and I was still making repairs, when the kids wandered over to investigate. While I worked, I listened to Cindy asking them their names. The little girl told us her name was Christey, and her little brother's was Billy. Dana introduced herself and Cindy, giggling when she told them to just call me Snowballs.

Coming up to me, Christey said "You're the guy who walks with that cane thing! Mom says you can't see anything! Why? And Snowballs isn't a real name, so what's your real name anyway?"

Billy piped up, sounding pouty as he questioningly said "I don't see any cane!"

Laughing I did my best to answer that flurry of questions, telling them "Well lets see, Cindy and Dana call me Snowballs because their just a couple of silly girls! But, you two kids can call me Bob, OK?" Figuring they'd just keep asking anyway, I told them "And I used to be able to see, just like you two can! But then, I got a special kind of sick, and my eyes stopped working! And my cane helps me to walk around and not bump in to things! But I left it in the house, because it doesn't work to good in snow, and anyway, my friends are helping me!"

Extraditing me from my pair of youthful inquisitors, Dana asked "Hey I know, how would you two like to help us build our snowman?"

Cindy piped right up, saying "Great idea, we could really use some help!"

Sounding an awful lot like the girls exploding in to an orgasm, those kids let loose with exuberant cries of excitement, and some loud yeses too! So with the girls guiding them, we built our snowman a head. And then, while the kids squealed, Dana and Cindy lifted the big head in to position. I suggested "Awesome, but our snowman needs a hat and scarf! Yeah, and He could use some eyes too, and how about a nose and a mouth?"

Billy cried out "Yeah, but a snowman needs a broom, too!"

"Billy, you're absolutely right, I said, telling him "I can get a broom and a hat too!"

Dana jumped in, saying "I've got a big old scarf, and I'll help Bob!"

"Hey Cindy, how about you help Christey and Billy find something to make a face with?"

Quickly agreeing, Cindy asked the kids "Hey how about we go see your Mom, and maybe she can help us find what we need?"

With loud impatient cries, the kids pleaded "Yeah, yeah, let's go, come on Cindy, hurry!" From the sounds of the kids excited voices, I knew they were on their way.

Dana took my hand, and we headed in to find our parts of the snowman. I told Dana that I knew where I could grab an old broom, and one of Chuck's old stocking caps. Leaving her to tract down a scarf, I headed for the garage.

I beat Dana back to the entry way, but didn't have long to wait. She rejoined me, complaining "Of course the fucking nasty thing was on the very bottom of my suitcase!" But she wasn't complaining when she asked , in her sultriest purr "Hey big boy, how about a kiss?" The broom and cap got dropped, and I held my arms open. Dana stepped in to my arms, wrapped hers around my waist, and found my mouth. She turned that kiss hot, pushing her tongue deep, dancing it in my mouth, and I started to think that just maybe she had something more then a kiss in mind!

Pulling back, she purred "That's beginning to warm me up!" And then, her mouth was back on mine, hungry, and kissing me with a wicked ferocity! The kiss deepened, and her thigh pushed between my legs, pressing against my hard-on. Even through our combined layers of clothing, I felt her thigh's heat. Reaching for me, she pushed me back against the wall. Giggling, she teased "I can't let you go out there with a hard-on, gosh, what would the kids think?" She didn't even get the words out, before she was on her knees, fingers franticly working to tug down my pants zipper. Having always been partial to the feel of a lover's hand reaching in to my pants, grabbing my cock and pulling it out, I leaned back and enjoyed!

Dana's hands locked on to my butt, as she took just the head of my cock in to her mouth. her tongue swirled, as she sucked, sometimes softly, and sometimes with a wicked ferocity., "Snowballs, this time you're all mine, she told me in that husky growl I was coming to love, adding "yeah, and this time, I'm going to swallow every drop of your cum, every delicious drop!" Ok, I thought, that works for me.

Reaching out, and finding her head, I pulled it down, letting my cock slide deep in to her mouth. There was cock filling her throat by the time her lips stopped, pressed hard against my pant's opened zipper. As soon as I released her head, she began pumping slowly up and down my full length. Excitement flaring in her voice, she wrapped a pistoning fist around me, and said "Come on big boy, give it to me...yeah, splash it in my mouth! Fuck my mouth, do it, fuck my mouth!"

I let her pumping fist take me close, before I pushed it away, and took her face between my hands. Holding her face in my hands, and just like she'd ordered, I fucked her open mouth! I did her hard; aware that Dana would slow me down if it was necessary, but knowing she wouldn't, and loving it! My cock jumped, and I pushed deep in to her willing mouth, as my first hard spurt tore from me. Muffled or not, I heard her moans of pleasure, as I pumped burst after burst of hot cum in to her mouth. At least I got a giggled "Fuck Snowballs, you sure do cum a lot," out of her, before she brusquely ordered "Zip up lover, lets go!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers