Angels Who Called Me Snowballs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Figuring I knew what Cindy had in mind, I was still glad to hear her explain "Snowballs, you can kneel here beside me! I'm on my back, and that trash talking bimbo is going to ride my cock, until she cums all over it!" Sounding regretful , and maybe a little sad, Cindy made me an offer I'm sure she knew I'd turn down. But know way was I about to let her fuck this poor blind guy's ass, not with a ten inch monster anyway! Tempting as it sounded, I wasn't going for it, not even for the privilege of taking Dana's ass!

Not that it swayed me, but I listened to Dana's throaty purr teasing "Ah come on Bob, you'd probably end up loving it...and just think about how much you'd like fucking my ass!"

I smacked her ass, and told her "Tempting, but I'll pass! Now hop on, and enjoy your ride!" And then pushing the vibrator in to her hand I settled back to listen to the fireworks.

It was quite a performance; like a pair of street corner whores, they bantered insults back and forth, until, sounding utterly spent Dana pleaded "Enough!" Only the show wasn't quite over; oh no, Cindy had a curtain call in mind!

"It's nearly time for dinner," Cindy said; and yeah, I wondered just how she knew that! Only, I stopped worrying about that when I heard" But gosh, I think our big brave Snowballs has earned a little appetizer! So just as soon as that nymphomaniac gets her cunt off my cock, we'll see what Snowballs thinks about the taste of pussy drenched cock!!

With a cracking swat making the explanation point, Cindy ordered " Now, move it bitch...damn girl, but you do get loud!"

So, being a good sport, I licked my way up and down the length of a definitely drenched rubber cock. And after a little coaxing, I even managed to fit it's oversized head in to my mouth , barely avoiding the hands reaching for my head. But then a laughing Cindy was ordering "OK, while I'm still boss bitch, I want kisses, one from my cock sucking little bastard, and one from a slutty snowbound bitch!" Well she got her kisses alright. Pausing in the middle of Dana's, she ordered me to unbuckle her harness. And that, surprisingly, turned out to be a tantalizingly erotic experience!

Later after a dinner that got rave reviews, we polished off that bottle of Jack. In the cozy intimacy of a fire lighted living room, conversation submitted to the inevitable pursuit of sensual pleasure. Only, it wasn't just another round of the wildly uninhibited, free for all sexual romp we'd been enjoying. No, and there wasn't any more of that trash talking, or of the playfully hurled insults the girls had loved bouncing off one another either. It was magical! Spellbindingly erotic, but unhurried and tender, it was sensuous almost beyond words!

Sated and drowsy, we crawled in to those zipped together sleeping bags. Not fighting it, I let myself be sandwiched between those two snowbound angels. I woke once, sure I'd heard the tinkling sound of far off laughter. But then, Dana's throaty purr was whispering "Go to sleep Snowballs, Cindy and I love you!" I'm almost sure that one other time that night I came half awake, hearing that same, almost fairy like laughter . Only that time soft whispers seemed to be calling Snowballs, Snowballs, Snowballs, fading as it repeated over and over again.

My eyes popped open, and I knew without reaching out that I was alone. The fireplace blazed, and bright morning sunlight flooded in to the room. Feeling an odd mix of contentment and dread, I got dressed. I knew what I'd find, my bed was made, their suitcases gone; and in the garage, I saw that their ski equipment was gone too. And when I wandered back in to the living room, I thought I caught another snatch of that tinkling laughter. Shaking my head as I fought off a crushing wave of sadness, I spotted two oversized snowballs sitting on the fireplace's hearth. They were already melting away, water puddling, as they shrank before my eyes.

For the umpteenth time I told myself; no way, Chuck couldn't have shown up and carried those angels homeward! Only, wait a minute, I thought, I saw those melting balls of snow! Yeah right, and oh fuck my head hurt; but still, I'd seen those fucking things, and the fire melting them, and the sunlight pouring in through the window too, hadn't I? But my head hurt, throbbed in fact, and things were sliding back in to that same old, all to familiar shadowy gray fog.

No mistaking it; the smells, the sounds, as my eyes fluttered open, I knew exactly where I was! And what the fuck, was I doing in a hospital? Worse yet, I was in a bed, stuck somewhere in that fucking hospital! Fumbling around I found the call button, and jammed my finger down on the damn thing.

In a state of disbelief, I listened to a nurse patiently explaining that I'd been in a traffic accident, that I'd hit my head, and had a lovely little concussion. And then I remembered! We'd been headed for the market, and Chuck had spun out on a patch of ice. Yeah sure, and I even remembered briefly thinking that I should have reached for the idiot's throat instead of the Jeeps grab handle.

Flooding in to my aching head, other memories exploded, vivid; but still, somehow dream like. Still, unlike any dream ever had , those coalescing images felt utterly real! And in that instant, fuck it, I missed those two giggling angels, and more then the fleeting moments of sight! And that's when it hit me, unlike in my dreams where I always have sight, these memories were like my everyday sightless remembrances. Right, as if there was anything everyday about those vivid swirls of memory!

I'm a dreamer, but then, I'm also a realist! So, when they told me I could go home in the morning, I took the pills they offered, and let myself drift back in to sleep. And in the morning Chuck showed up to collect me. I didn't strangle the fool, at I didn't tell him about that dream either. Actually, I really didn't have much to say at all. So, it surprised me when Chuck started pitching a bitch. "Fuck me," he complained! Sounding genuinely pissed-off, he told me "Some asshole's built a big fucking snowman on our front lawn! And what the fuck, that storm petered out; so where'd they find all that snow?"

No way, I told myself! But I knew, and told Chuck "let me guess, it's got tennis balls for eyes, a carrot for a nose, and I bet it's wearing that old stocking cap of yours!"

I got out of the Jeep, stepping down on to concrete, instead of four feet of powdery snow. Standing there shaking my head, I listened to a mystified Chuck ask "how'd you know?" Lost in the sound of tinkling giggles carried on a sudden gust of swirling wind, I didn't answer. Laughing as my eyes filled with tears, I listened to that wind whispering "Snowballs...Snowballs...Snowballs, where are you?"

P.S. Apologies for the length of this tale. I started late, and in my rush didn't get properly organized. And as you can see the damn thing just wouldn't stop growing. But if you've made it this far then perhaps you've enjoyed my story; anyway, I sure enjoyed writing it!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND BEST WISHES IN THE NEW YEAR...BOB

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers