Anger Ch. 02

Story Info
Unlikely pair tears down and builds up.
3.7k words
4.68
11.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sealock
Sealock
4 Followers

Anger Chapter 2 – Destruction, Redemption, Grace.

Author's Note: First, I appreciate the support and the suggestions. Let me know if you are still confused about who is speaking. Second, don't forget to let me know what you think. Third, I hope you enjoy the story.

"Do whatever you want to me, I won't say my word." I nod my head thinking about the world inside those words.

I lay Jane on my bed and sit atop her stomach with my hands on her wrists looking into her eyes. I'm careful not to put too much weight on her as she's still winded from her exertions.

The sun has set and the moon shines silver light in the room through blinds over the bed. Colors fade in the ghostly light.

I wait for her to catch her breath. It appears she's willing to suffer some indignities, but the defiance in her eyes tells me she plans on winning the contest. Honestly, that's not my concern; what I'm playing for is entirely different.

Her breathing slows and we've been silently staring each other down for minutes. Breaking the silence she says,

"You finally got me in your bed. This is where I wanted to be in the first place."

"Yeah bullshit, you never wanted to be here."

"It's just one more of those loathsome tasks grown-ups have to do." she scrutinizes me, intensely watching for reactions.

"It's not about me at all, it's how you got here."

"You're right, you're a small man playing a small part." I consciously don't react to her jibes. I don't want to arm her.

"What do you think about a man who asks his future wife to fuck a stranger to assuage his guilt?"

"Don't bring him into it. He's ten times the man you'll ever be. He's an important man with a future. He's responsible for hundreds of people. They look up to him and depend on him, while you hide alone in your house. Nobody depends on you."

She reveals a problem with the loner trick. Clever opponents find new and excruciating ways to recycle the same ammunition. I must have frowned, because she becomes encouraged by my reaction. She continues, "If you die tomorrow would anyone care? Would anyone's life be significantly changed? You can be easily overlooked while he's a mover and a shaker... I'd rather be his whore than your wife."

I can't look at that bitch anymore; I turn away. My mouth clamps while I squeeze her wrists painfully. That woman knows how to push my buttons. Closing my eyes and breathing deeply, I relax my grip.

There is truth in what she says and I have to accept it. I growl at her, it's the only way to make speech.

"You are right. If I die tomorrow, nobody will attend my funeral. I will pass from the Earth leaving nothing behind, not even grief." My chest aches, but I'm still standing. And now it's my turn.

I open my eyes. She tugs trying to free her arms. Her eyes are glassy with emotion and I sense growing fear. I have a flash of insight, imagining her important powerful man agreeing to this solution, and I use it,

"So you caught them in the act?" She doesn't need to answer; I see it in her eyes.

"He pounded that bitch with gusto, didn't he?" She screams back,

"SHUT UP!" Her reaction confirms what I suspected, so I prod her in anger.

"He doesn't fuck YOU like that..."

"STOP IT!" Anger and fear radiate from her eyes.

"Those infrequent times you do fuck, he's preoccupied, but with her..."

"You bastard." She whispers and tries to turn away but I move up. I sit on her chest, my legs pin her arms, and with hands on either side of her face I force her to look at me.

"Your hurt and anger won't go away. All your bitchin' and moanin' inconveniences him, so he doesn't mind you going out for a little mindless fucking as long as you return ready to play the role you're perfect for – to be his wife. You know he won't want for action, women will throw themselves at him." Tears leak from the corners of her eyes and wet my hands.

I continue venting my anger,

"But that's not what makes you angry." She yells,

"ISN'T THAT ENOUGH," and sobs. I respond as contemptuously as possible,

"You're gonna marry him anyway. You surrendered. You won't fight for your happiness and now you're gonna get what you richly deserve." She moans in despair,

"I love him."

Jane's face twists with grief; it's like looking into an open wound. Powerful wracking sobs shake the bed, giving voice to her agony. It's painful to watch, but I can't look away. In anger I carefully dug up the source of her anguish and now in penance, I need to watch every moment.

I was pitifully ignorant of the depth of her pain. I've never understood Jane's kind of courage. I've done activities, for fun, that could freeze other men in terror, but Jane shames me. She gave her heart to the whims and weaknesses of another. How could she do such a thing? How could she risk so much? How could she give something so precious to his care?

I envy her, her daunting courage and I wonder, had she given her heart to me, if I could keep such a gift cherished and safe. Watching her suffer, it appears as deceptively easy as breathing.

A powerful wave of tenderness washes over me. I want to make things right; I want to soothe her. She tries to jerk her arms free; she's embarrassed about her outburst and her messy face. She stops struggling and looks at me. I sense her arriving at a decision I don't want. I plead with her,

"Please don't say it, Jane." She looks at me confused.

I grab one of my pillows and shuck it from the case. With the pillowcase I carefully wipe her runny nose.

"Blow." She blows through her nose while I pinch and release, clearing her nostrils. I fold the pillowcase and wipe the tears away with a clean patch. When I'm finished, I toss the pillowcase on the floor. Through this process she quietly studies me.

I move back off her chest to her stomach with her wrists in my hands.

"You're the meanest man I ever met." My first thought is the childish one, 'you were mean first,' but I let that reply dissipate, instead,

"Yeah..." I say resignedly nodding my head. I continue, "I didn't understand...I didn't realize the depth...how bad it would hurt you... I am sorry Jane."

"Is that the reason for your kindness, to assuage your guilt?" I don't fail to notice she uses the same term I used for her fiancé.

"No, not really."

"So what are your selfish goals?"

"One, I cleaned you up, so I don't have to release you, and two, simple gestures can go a long way toward healing."

"You want to heal me?"

"Yes."

"Why?" There's only one answer that will do, but it reveals so much. I bend towards her and press my lips to hers. I lift, separating from her, giving her a chance to reject me, but she doesn't move.

I press my lips to hers again my mouth slightly open, tentatively touching her lips with my tongue, mentally begging her to let me in. She opens and I slide my tongue into her mouth. She doesn't respond in the least. I pull back and look into her eyes. She's glaring at me.

"Is that the best you can do?" I ask gently.

"I don't feel anything for you," she chides.

"Do you have to use every opportunity to hurt me?" I ask angrily. I release her and crawl off the bed. She watches me with curiosity, following me off the bed. In frustration I continue,

"Jane, I know I said I'd fuck you, but I can't." She grins through red-rimmed eyes.

"Peter Pan you need to leave Neverland more often."

"Yeah, I try, but that Captain Hook bastard's got Wendy." I say sarcastically. She replies with that maddening grin,

"You can't fuck?" She missed my meaning entirely. I angrily spill out,

"Of course I can fuck; fucking is all I ever do. I can't just stick my dick in you." I divulged quite a bit more than intended. I feel myself flush compounding the blunder.

She leans into me, her warm skin on mine. Her hand slides up my spine and squeezes the back of my neck releasing my tension in a flood. My head falls toward her face angled up to me with parted lips. Our lips meet and she draws my tongue into her warm and welcoming mouth with gentle pressure. I groan in delight. I explore with my tongue, eager to know everything about her.

My senses are filled with her. The image of her soft eyed gaze, fills my mind, her sounds of desire fill my ears, I feel her warm breath on my cheek, I taste her on my lips, her scent is in my nostrils, her heat fills my scrotum and my penis rises for her. I am hers.

"Oh, Jane."

"It's Emily."

Her mouth on mine, she drags her nails provocatively down my back. I'm kissing her neck, her hair tickles my cheek I crush her to me possessively, her hand in my hair grasping for purchase but it's too short.

I push her shoulders and she falls into my bed with a gasp and lies still. I untie my damp bathing suit and slowly drop it. She keeps focus on my eyes, trying not to look lower, trying to hide her natural curiosity, but she can't hide a growing blush.

I pause watching her lovely form in the silver light. Bands of moonlight bind and accentuate her smooth living curves; the way a striped blouse stretched over proud breasts makes them so desirable.

As I watch, I think about our situation. In light of recent events, Emily must be questioning her sex appeal and needs to know how I want her. I can accomplish this by exposing my naked carnal lust. A wide smile stretches across my face; it's time to find the joy! I yell,

"WOO HOO!" and leap into bed, bouncing her, her face a caricature of shock, with eyes wide and mouth open in an O.

My hands slide up her outer thighs, fingers hooking into her bathing suit bottom.

"This must go!" I growl and yank it down while Emily yelps. I stare at her cute little pussy topped with soft black curls.

"Oh Hello darlin'" I purr at her exposed sex. In a flash, I spread her legs and like a dog lapping water, lick the length of her lips. She screams and jerks to sitting. I only notice the swells of her breasts rushing toward my face.

"Off, Off, Off" I yell at that hateful top, grasping to find purchase. I slide it up,

"Arms up," off comes her top. I momentarily pause, hypnotized while her breasts bounce and sway to rest.

"Mmmm," I grin like a fool.

"Men!" She says without spite. I push her down flat on the bed, her nickel sized cinnamon areole trace a circle and settle.

I lie down on her, my head between her breasts. My bare skin presses hers, the warmth soothes and excites at the same time. The feeling is so gratifying; I pause to enjoy it. I press my ear to her chest. I can hear her breathing. Inhale... exhale.

I am reminded of the ocean. I close my eyes and relax, listening to Emily's heartbeat. I listen to her living reality so close to mine.

She's been separated from me all my life playing, fighting, loving, working, a world away, but now she's in my bed. It's so unlikely, her being naked underneath me - so close to me yet, I long to be closer still.

I slide hands up over her hips, to her slender waist. I squeeze and continue up her sides until I feel the softer flesh of her breasts. I lazily circle her nipples with my fingertips, relishing the sensations. I wrap my hands around her breasts and squeeze. I am abundantly aware of my calloused hands; they seem so crude and oafish handling the softest flesh so warm and close to her heart.

Her nipples are the center of circles made by my hands. I flick her nipple with my tongue and suck it into my mouth. I suck and squeeze... suck and squeeze... suck and squeeze harder and harder - milking her. Her nipple turns deliciously hard in my mouth.

I lightly press her areole between my teeth. I pull gently distending her breast as she sucks in air and holds it, tensing while her hands clutch the sheet. She rocks her hips into me. She exhales a shuddering breath -"Ahhhh." I release her and blow on her hard wet nipple.

I roll her over and grasp the firm lobes of her bottom in both hands, thumbs along her crack.

"Oh, Emily you have a magnificent ASS!" I say with longing, spreading her cheeks. I admire her delicate sphincter, a sepia bloom between the gracefully curving flesh of her buttocks. I say to myself,

"I'd follow you anywhere." It takes a moment then she giggles. The sound is so unexpected; it's like nothing I've heard from her, a playful girlish sound that lifts me skyward.

I wet kiss a round lobe squeezed in my hand and lick her ass in long strokes, lick... lick... bite.

"Owwwww. What are you doing?" She asks, outraged.

"Enjoying you, now be still."

"Just remember, I'm going to enjoy you in a minute."

I kiss her round cheek where I bit in an attempt to make it better. I kiss her coccyx and on up her spine. With my face in her fragrant hair I lie on her with my penis carefully positioned along her crevice. With my weight fully on her I slide my hands along her outstretched arms. I interlock my fingers with hers and squeeze.

"You've been wanting to do that since we wrestled." I hear the smile in her voice. She arches her back pressing her bottom into my restless cock.

"Ohhh" I groan and rock my hips forward and back slowly sliding my penis along her crevice. She arches in time with my thrusting, my cock hardens wondrously. I roll off her rock hard.

And she rolls on. She straddles me and leans forward for a kiss. Her beautiful black hair falls around my face curtaining us off from the rest of the world. In our newfound secret place of intimacy, I joyously welcome her tongue into my mouth, inviting her to explore me. I thirst to show her who I am.

She kisses down my chest, tongue swirling as she goes lower and lower. I groan as she bypasses my cock. One warm hand gently cups my scrotum; I am shocked; I can feel my face flush. I tense with mistrust. I don't like to be handled this way; I feel too vulnerable.

"No," I say rising to my elbows. She watches me without moving; her hand feels exceedingly good - so exquisitely warm and gentle.

"I'd never hurt you like that," she guesses my misgivings. I look into her earnest, lovely blue eyes and I want to believe. I've always stopped this type of handling, but I want to risk with her. I want to show her trust. I roll back down to the mattress and close my eyes. I breathe deeply, trying to relax - waiting for doom or salvation.

She squeezes softly, and then I feel her lips, her tongue kissing and licking. She gently takes one of my testicles into her warm wet mouth. Delicious waves of arousal flow from this neglected part of my body. I laugh with joy at this discovery; I feel like such a fool, but a fool whose ignorance has been lifted.

Starting at the base of my shaft she wet kisses upward, topping it by licking my head. Her warm hand grasps the base of my cock and she takes me into her luscious mouth. Her lips slide down my penis, a hot wet elastic ring moving slowly up and down my throbbing shaft. Her tongue a swirling delight. She bobs her head out of time - a thrilling to make my nipples tingle.

I can't go on like this and avoid an eruption of semen. I slide my fingers into her hair and gently push her off my painfully erect penis. She smiles at me; silently saying 'I told you I wouldn't hurt you.' I smile back in appreciation.

Hungry to taste her, I position her on the bed, lay her down. I squeeze her mid-thigh sliding my thumbs down the inside and lightly brush her outer lips, returning to start. I repeat the circuit as her legs spread slightly and she rolls her hips forward a little.

Soon I am tracing her vulva, lightly dragging my fingers around her lips and just above her clitoris. I circle and swirl around her clit. Her breathing quickens, she rocks forward when my fingers approach her clit.

I bend and kiss her navel, tonguing it. I move down across her warm sensitive skin, kissing and licking. Her scent fills my nostrils. I lightly pinch her lips and silkily slide up and down in her lubrication. I flick her clit with my tongue. Her hands rub my head in encouragement.

I press my open mouth over her vulva. While my middle finger slides barely into her opening. In and out, deeper and deeper. I am awed at being this intimate with such a woman.

"Mmmmmm." I groan into her pussy.

I drive my finger in deep and find the ridges of her g-spot. I stroke her lightly while kissing and sucking around her clit. I stimulate gently and patiently wait for her to demand from me. Her grip tightens on my head. She moans softly. I lift my face slightly and she rolls her hips to me to keep contact, her eyes full of need.

I've teased her enough. I come down hard. I lap her clit like I'm starving for her. I growl into her and shake my head, her hands desperately grasp, guiding me to her joy. She spreads wide for me saying,

"Yes, Yes." She grinds her soaking pussy into me and starts to spasm.

She screams and shudders. She closes her legs like a vice.

"No" I hear her muffled scream, muffled by the flesh of her legs crushing my head. She pushes at my forehead, trying to force my retreat. Her vaginal muscles contract on my finger exquisitely. I ache to feel it on my cock.

I ease up but don't let her go. I softly stimulate, sending shudders of joy through her. Over time the severity lessens and finally she relaxes enough to release me.

I pull back and look at the job I've done. I turned her cute little pussy into a swollen drooling, cock-hungry cunt – a job well done. She breathes heavily; beads of sweat pepper her face.

I have to feed her hungry pussy - my cock aches with desire. Naked lust has claimed me; I tremble with need. Her eyes are wild with passion when she looks into mine. I know she knows I've crossed over the line and that she's the object of my towering lust. I come for her.

She challenges, "Take me!" and I am freed. Two words from her and centuries of social refinement are powerfully swept away, giving reign to the primitive. I surrender to a drive as ancient as life.

She rolls over and tries to crawl away. I lunge grasping her hips and yanking her back to me. My right arm wraps around her and hugs her tightly to me, while my left guides my throbbing cock into her doggie style.

I savagely thrust all the way in her dripping cunt and shudder at being completely surrounded by her slippery heat. She gasps and arches her back, wantonly positioning herself for use. And I shamelessly use her. I pump her to fulfill my dire need. I rock into her and roll back out, growling as our bodies slap together.

I release my grip to grasp her hips for deeper penetration and she crawls away. I grab her foot and twist, rolling her over on her back. I grasp her behind the knees and drag her to me.

Emily blazes at me with reckless lusting eyes and says,

"I'm yours." My guile and misdirection went out with the centuries of social refinement and I'm completely exposed. I exhale like I've been holding my breath my entire life. Heat radiates from my chest and my face tingles with it. Compelled by emotion, I gratefully kiss her deeply. It's frightening how she can move me so effortlessly.

I only want her more; I guide myself into her, driving for her center. My thrusting is getting frantic. My reason is gone; I just drive to get further inside, to immerse myself in her more completely. I burn for more; I thrust deeper. She grasps my ass and pulls me into her.

She closes her eyes and moans with approaching climax. Hair clings to her sweaty face, she breathes heavily with mouth open. I feel her powerful contractions tightening on me. She can't be denied.

I slow to deep powerful thrusts as I release my seed deep in her. Everything goes white in a sensory overload and for a few precious moments I experience nirvana. We moan our ecstasy loudly, our faces stretched in unbearable pleasure.

I collapse on her panting. I still pump very slowly, but it is only because I loathe the idea of ceasing our contact. In moments, I lose my erection and pull out. I roll off her onto the wrinkled sheets. As my breathing slows I gaze on her with a thoughtful contented smile. She looks sweaty and tired, but happy.

Sealock
Sealock
4 Followers
12