Anger: For Lack of a Better Title

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this slave?" he asked. Not waiting for an answer he said, "You like to be fucked like a whore?"

Not knowing what to say, he had never called her a whore before Silk answered, "Yes Master, please fuck me harder."

Michael obliged her through another orgasm then he decided to switch. He wanted her tight asshole, so he pulled out and shoved her top half down on the bed again. He got off the bed to find some lube because he knew she needed it, he couldn't just shove in like he had done with Syndee. He also grabbed a small viberator before climbing back on the bed.

Silk stayed there, ass up in the air wondering what he was doing. Then she knew when she felt something cold hit her asshole. Michael was going to take her ass.

Michael climbed back up on the bed behind her on his knees. He then pointed his cock at her pink hole and began to shove into her tight ass. He felt Silk try and relax to allow him entry so he reached around her and touched the vibrator to her pussy. He turned it on as he reached around. Silk instantly loosed up and with a moan from both of them, Michael slid all the way in.

"Yes," Michael hissed. "That's it take it like the whore you are." Michael told her as he began to slide in and out of her ass.

Silk felt another orgasm approaching and begged for it. Michael allowed it as it aided in his pursuit of his own orgasm. When he took Silk anally and allowed her to cum from it, it was incredible. Her ass squeezed his cock; no milked it was a better word.

Seeing that her arms were still pinned, Michael released them. "Use your hands and push back into me slave. Make me cum," He ordered.

Silk did as he ordered and put her hands down next to her head and then pushed her body weight back into Michael's thrusts. Silk was out of her mind at this point. While he had never been this rough on her, she couldn't really say she didn't like it. He had turned her on like no other and she now knew that no other could do this to her.

Michael reclaimed her attention once again as he dropped the vibrator and pulled her up by her shoulders against his chest again. He noticed the nipple clamps were still on so he pulled the chain hard. He liked the way she responded when he clamped her nipples.

Silk's nipples felt so sore but the pain wasn't hurting her, it was sending signals straight to her core and making her what him to hurt them more. The way he was thrusting into her told her he was about to cum.

He growled in her ear, "Cum with me slave or else." He knew she could.

Silk was happy to obey and as she felt him shoot deep in her ass, she let go. As they came Michael bit her neck again and she exploded again. After a few moments, the intensity wore off and Michael fell over onto his side, as he did he pulled her over next to him and wrapped his arms around her. They lay like for a while, each catching his or her breath and deep in thought.

Silk lay there thinking on what had just happened. Again she thought to herself, Michael had never been so rough, so cold. Usually Silk felt love coming from him, but not this time. This time he was so cold in his manner. Even now while he held her, she didn't feel any love from him. He wasn't kissing or stroking her; he just lay there with his arm around her breathing heavy. After a while, Silk started to get up. She needed to go to the bathroom.

As her feet hit the flood Michael asked in that cold voice, "Where are you going slave? I haven't dismissed you yet."

Silk turned to look at him and saw he was serious, put out she said, "I have to go to the bathroom if you must know."

Not liking her tone and still feeling mad and very much in charge Michael barked, "Kneel now," then he got up off the bed.

Silk dropped to the floor as ordered and awaited his next order. She hoped he would allow her to got to the bathroom soon as her bladder was about to burst.

Michael walked over to where she knelt and grabbed her leash. Thinking to himself that the bathroom sounded like a great idea, he pulled it and led her toward the bathroom. He made her crawl like a dog however. Once in the bathroom he ordered her to stand up and then in one fluid motion he picked her up and sat her over the sink. Next he got as close as he could.

Silk's head flew up and her eyes me his, "What are you doing," she stuttered.

"You said you had to pee, well so do I," with that said, he let go a stream of piss that hit Silk straight in the crotch. "So you better piss now or not at all," Michael told her with an evil grin.

The feeling was too intense. Silk couldn't believe he was doing this and worse she couldn't believe that she was getting hot over it. Also she suddenly had no control over her bladder, it had a mind of its own and as Michael pissed on her slit, she also let go. The whole thing was so erotic that she started to have an orgasm from it as she pissed.

Michael knew she would freak out at what he had planned so he just didn't tell her. Lifting her up over the sink, he spread her legs and began to piss on her pussy. Michael watched her reaction and he was pleased to note that while she was shocked, she was not repelled. When she started to piss herself Michael knew it might be okay. Then as Michael finished pissing and watched, her eyes rolled back and she started to pant. The slut was cumming.

Michael was shocked and delighted. He slid his finger into her slit and helped to aid her orgasm.

Silk looked him in the eye and then looked at his hand, the site of her pissing on his hand while he stroked her clit sent more shockwaves through her body. As waves raked her body, Michael reached up and removed the clamps from her nipple with his free hand, as the blood returned to her nipples she came again.

This time she threw back her head and cried out, "Oh Master, I love you."

As the sensations past and Silk floated back to reality, Michael knew she had had enough for a while. Lifting her down off the sink, he sat her on the toilet. He reached over and turned on the water and pulled the knob that sent the water to the little hose. Next he knelt between her legs and took the hose and washed her out and off. He also used it to clean out her ass and after he was finished, he shut off the water. He took the towel off the rack and dried her body, once done he swooped her up and carried her to bed.

Grabbing the covers, he yanked then back and placed Silk between the sheets. She was already asleep so Michael covered her and went to clean himself up.