Anger, Hate, and Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

"Ha, ha, good point," Brad laughed. "I have to be honest. I'll be paying your travel expenses, but because the ceremony is very important to my granddaughter. Elsie is insistent that she wants to give a public talk thanking you, and I think it's good for both her development and healing her trauma, so I'm begging you to come."

"Gee, Brad, I really don't want to turn you down, but I am apprehensive about it. I really don't like drawing attention to myself; I'd be very uncomfortable..."

Brad cut me off. "I understand, Alan, but here's the deal. If you come not only will I pay your travel expenses but I'll pay your attorney fees for your suit against your ex-wife, and I'll owe you double. I can assure you that having me owe you double is something greatly to your benefit!"

I thought for a while. Probably longer than I thought since Brad said "Are you there, Alan?"

"I'm sorry, Brad. I was just thinking. Actually you've made it impossible to refuse, but you really don't have to pay my attorney fees. I'll come to the ceremony."

"Great, but I want to pay your attorney fees. I'm incensed that she treated you like she did; I didn't know that you had filed suit, but now that I know I want to help. My secretary will give you the instructions to give your attorney, and will give you proposed dates for the ceremony. I look forward to meeting you, Alan," Brad said.

"Thanks, Brad," I happily replied.

Life was looking up.

My attorney was the happiest guy I'd ever talked to when he called to tell me that Brad Simmons was picking up the tab. "His personal attorney told me to go full blast, and spare no expense within the bounds of my ethical requirements." I'm sure that my attorney saw his billings just double with no doubt that he would collect them.

I had my deposition taken at my attorney's office the day before the ceremony. As expected, Janet Jenkins attended. She tried numerous times to talk to me, and each time I did something very mature – I put my hands over my ears while my attorney asked her not to talk to me. Finally my attorney told opposing counsel "If your client tries to talk to mine one more time I'm terminating the deposition and you can explain to the Judge why it should continue under these circumstances.'

Janet left the room in tears. I smiled broadly.

The ceremony was embarrassing; however it was also exciting to meet Brad in person. His granddaughter Elsie's thank you speech was about the most charming thing I ever saw in my life, and it brought a tear to my eye. It was perfect, until the end.

After the ceremony I chatted with various people, with my award in my hand. When I had just finished talking to the Mayor, and was turning to leave, Janet, Janet's second husband, and Janet's present husband Kevin Jenkins, were standing behind me. I didn't even know that they were there.

I was shocked enough that Janet got out of her mouth "Alan, I really want to thank you for saving my girls, and..."

I cut her off. Getting face-to-face with her in a lowered voice I said "Screw you, Janet. If I had known that they were your kids I never would have saved them," then turned to walk away. I felt great about that since it was about the cruelest comment that I possibly could have made to her. That is, I felt great until I saw her daughters standing off to the side with faces so shocked and sad that it was clear that they heard my comment. Then I felt like shit.

The fact that two innocent little girls, between six and nine years old, heard my remark that was not truthful but only intended to inflict as much pain as possible on Janet, really bothered me. I was still thinking about it, and how to rectify it, four days later when my attorney called.

"Two things. Good news about a court ruling, and a settlement proposal from opposing counsel," he said.

"Shoot," I replied.

"The judge ruled that we can present evidence about how Janet walked out on you with another man's baby in her womb in our damages presentation. That's a big advantage, and screws them but good."

"Great," I responded.

"As far as the settlement proposal, it likely was influenced by both the Court's ruling on evidence and by your staunch unwillingness to even talk to Janet or her second and third husbands. They offered to pay $500,000 to end the case, with no admission of liability, and if you drop the criminal assault complaint still pending against Janet. You should take it; you'll never get that much at trial even with punitive damages," my attorney stated.

My wheels started turning. "I have a counter proposal," I said. "I'll agree to the amount and to drop the criminal complaint, but Janet has to admit that her comments were slanderous, and untrue. I don't care about the assault admission. The most important thing, however, is that I get a fifteen minute private meeting with her two daughters at the Courthouse. Neither she, nor her second or third husbands, can attend. Only their attorney, you, me, and the two girls; and the adults on their side have to agree not make any attempt to talk to me. Also they must agree to let you talk to the girls alone for ten minutes each year until they turn eighteen. If they don't agree to all of those provisions, or if they make any comment questioning my motivation for meeting the girls, we go to trial."

"I don't know what you're thinking, but OK; you're the boss!" he chuckled.

My attorney called me back two hours later. "They agreed to it and proposed a meeting date."

As soon as I confirmed the meeting date I called Brad's cell phone.

"Brad, this is Alan Easton. You told me I could call you on your cell, so I am; I hoping I'm not bothering you."

"Alan, I owe you double so even if you were bothering me, which you're not, I'd want to talk to you. By the way my granddaughter had the most rewarding experience of her life at the ceremony, and she was very impressed with the tears in your eyes, you softie."

"Thanks, Brad; she's a gem!" I laughed. I explained to Brad what I wanted to do at the meeting with Janet's girls; for that Brad needed to front me $400,000, which I would pay back as soon as I got the payment from Janet."

"Wow, you're a better man than I thought, and I already had high regard for you," Brad genuinely replied. "Of course I'll do it. My assistant will transfer the money to your attorney in trust – have him do up the documents."

"Thanks, Brad, we're even," I said.

"That doesn't even count as one of the two I owe you, and you better collect on both of them or I'll have to do something that will embarrass you," he chuckled.

Janet and Kevin Jenkins stood by anxiously as her attorney escorted her two daughters, Elizabeth and Jamie Jenkins, nine and seven, into an empty jury room at the Courthouse.

I smiled warmly when the girls came in and shook their hands, did a magic trick that I had been practicing for a week to set them at ease, and then told them why I wanted to meet with them.

"I wanted to tell you two, to your faces, that I am so proud to have been in the position to help you with those kidnappers. I know that you heard me say something to your mother that isn't true, and I wanted to make it right," I said, sitting down while holding one of each of their hands with mine.

"You didn't mean it when you said you wouldn't have saved us if you knew who our Mom was?" Elizabeth asked with the start of a smile.

"No, no, no. I didn't mean it. You are two precious, wonderful children and no matter whom your parents were I would be proud to help you at any time. I really don't like your Mom, however, for things that she did to me in the past, and I said what I did just to hurt her for the way that she hurt me in the past. But I would have given my life to save you two."

"Why don't you like our Mom?" Elizabeth asked, flipping her beautiful strawberry blond hair away when it covered one of her sparkling blue eyes.

"That's not something I need to bother you with. You just need to know that it has nothing to do with either of you," I replied, as warmly as possible.

After that the conversation flowed easily. Time flied, and the fifteen minutes was up so I asked Janet's attorney for five more minutes. He agreed.

"Girls, to show you how happy I am to have had the honor to help you I'm giving each of you a present. Mr. Ames, my attorney here, has enough money in trust for the two of you to pay for your college educations no matter what happens to your parents. If you ever want the money for anything having to do with college, you just give him a call and he'll take care of it for you. Here are two of his cards for you. Mr. Ames will call you each on this date every year until you graduate from college to see if you need any of the money, and to see how you're doing."

"My friend Elsie told me that college costs a lot of money," Elizabeth said, wide-eyed.

"Yes, it does, which is why I am giving Mr. Ames the money to make sure that you two can go no matter what else might happen."

Both girls gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. There was a tear in Elizabeth's eye.

"One more thing; here are matching rings for us. I have already given one to your friend Elsie. These are to show that we have a bond that will last forever because I helped you, and you helped me by giving me more joy that I ever could have imagined by having the honor of helping you," I said.

With that I placed a multicolored plastic ring on the ring finger of each of their right hands, although it was too big for them, and put another, identical, ring on the pinky finger of my right hand.

They smiled, gave me another hug and kiss, and left the room. Janet's attorney was stunned; he almost fell over when he looked at his copy of the trust agreements giving each of the girls $200,000, which would be sure to double in ten years, to be held in trust for their education, with any remainder turned over to them when they graduated college.

I was a little emotional, so my attorney and I sat in the jury room for another five minutes or so before we got up to leave. It was obvious when we walked out that Janet's attorney had explained to her and her husband what had happened, and she was sobbing, on the verge of fainting. For any normal person that would mean that she was overwhelmed with my generosity and would know that even though I hated her I was very fond of her children. Whether that really was her emotion I'll never know because I just walked away, with a small wave to Elizabeth and Jamie.

Right after my forty second birthday I moved back to my home city. Over the twelve years since I settled my suit with Janet I saw my shrink once a year and by now she had pronounced my hate and anger toward Janet fully under control. However, I still hadn't had a serious relationship. That concerned my psychiatrist but she had no solution other than the possibility of some serendipitous act that would put me over the final hurdle.

I had worked for Brad Simmons on special projects for the last eleven years, and was very close to being a wealthy man myself. Brad now insisted that I start up a business for him in my birth city. Since I no longer had the apprehension about seeing Janet that I had had twelve years earlier I was actually looking forward to it since I could see Kerri, Jeff, and my darling eleven and nine year old niece and nephew, much more often.

As part of the procedure for setting up the new business I hired a P. R. firm. The person they assigned to me was a twenty one year old woman named Betsy Destino. At first I was non-plussed that they would assign someone so young, and just out of college, to my account although the president of the P. R. firm assured me that she was the best person for the job and that he would replace her if I was unhappy.

When I met Betsy I was blown away. At first she looked familiar, but I soon realized I could not possibly have seen anyone like her before. She had to be the best looking live woman I had ever beheld in my life, including Janet and Desiree. She had long, flowing, reddish blond hair, sparkling azure eyes, a turned-up nose, full lips, a body out of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, and the epitome of an upbeat and friendly demeanor.

Betsy was also a hard worker and had great ideas. I spent more time with her than I should of because I was simply entranced by her, but as a result the company got off to a great start. Almost daily I asked myself "Why couldn't I have met someone like her when I was twenty one?" Her habit of touching my arm when she laughed almost made me cream my pants.

When the P. R. firm's three month contract was up it was a sad day for me. I would have liked to keep her on, but her company had other plans for her and I really could not justify it if Brad had ever asked me about it.

As Betsy and I said goodbye in my office she shocked the hell out of me. "Now that I no longer work for you, you could take me to dinner and a play," she said while staring into my eyes like she was a cobra.

"I, uh, well,..." I stammered. I didn't really have a chance to fully respond when she hugged me tight, whispered in my ear "Call me or I'll stalk you," then as she parted slipped a piece of paper with her cell phone number on it into my hand. I watched her ass wiggle as she left, then immediately tried to suppress my boner as my secretary started to walk into my office.

I invited myself over to Kerri's house for dinner that night. The kids were happy to see me, and the presents that I brought them. "Stop spoiling them," Kerri chided as they ran through the house holding up their most recent treasure from Uncle Al.

After dinner, while Jeff was putting the kids to bed, Kerri said "What's up. I know that look. You want to talk."

"Yeah, I do," was all I said as we walked arm-in-arm into the living room. Kerri was the only person on earth that I trusted to be completely honest with me; our love for each other was so deep that nothing could disturb it, allowing us to be frank.

I first told her about Betsy, even showing her a photo. "I think that I've seen this woman, but can't place her," she said with a quizzical look on her face. "Obviously she's a ten in the looks department."

"And her personality matches her looks," I chimed in. Then I told her what Betsy said to me, and showed her the piece of paper with her phone number – and a little heart – on it.

"Kerri, be honest. Is it possible that this woman could find me attractive? I'm more than twenty years older than she is, and she could probably have almost any hetero guy she wanted."

Kerri looked at me intensely. Then she seriously replied, "Alan, you're good looking, in great shape, and well-off. It's possible. However, the odds are still less than 50-50, but it's worth it to give it a try. In fact, I'd say that if you don't give it a try you're a damn fool. Just don't lead with your chin and keep your expectations realistic every day!"

I smiled, stood up, pulled Kerri to her feet, and gave her a big hug and kiss. "Kerri, you're the greatest! Thanks for the grub; I have a personal call to make." I exited her front door to Kerri's peals of laughter as she closed the door behind me

When I went out with Betsy that Saturday night I was nervous as hell. Within five minutes she had set me at ease with her smile, sparkling eyes, flip conversation, and touches. Plenty of touches.

We had a great dinner with conversation that flowed like we were old friends. She held my hand during most of the play. As we were driving home she put her hand on my thigh and said "Don't we want a nightcap at your condo?" Her look would have melted steel.

When we got into my condo she threw her shawl on a chair in the living room and got almost nose-to-nose with me as she held my tie.

"Unless you reject me, we're going to have unprotected sex tonight and at least three more times – then we'll take it from there."

My knees got rubbery, my cock rock hard, and my face sweaty.

"If you're interested in that it has to be with an upfront understanding. I'm not going to be exclusive with you. At some point I'll find someone my own age that I want to marry and have a family with. No matter what else, once I get engaged we'll never have sex again, but I hope we'll remain friends. Agreed?" she rhetorically asked.

I nodded my head as by cock almost broke my zipper. She wrapped her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me with plenty of tongue. Then she backed up, slowly stripped in front of me while holding me off with one hand, and then slowly stripped me as I fondled her perfect breasts.

Actually, everything about her was perfect. She looked even better naked than I could have imagined. Her skin, thighs, neck, arms, pussy, ass, everything was impossibly sexy. When she pushed me down on the couch, and then slowly impaled herself on me, I was in heaven. She stared not just into my eyes, but into my soul, as she moved up and down slowly on my shaft, then quickly once and slowly nine or ten more times, then quickly twice. She kept quickening the pace until her body was almost a blur and it was hard to hold onto her tits she was moving so vigorously.

We screamed in unison as I rocketed an enormous wad of cum into her pulsating vagina, and she collapsed onto my chest. When we separated she knelt down and sucked my cock clean and then said "Carry me to your bed – I'm spending the night."

By noon the next day for only the second time in my life, the first being with Desiree, I orgasmed four times within a twenty four hour period. Since I had eaten Betsy's fabulous pussy, ignoring the creampies I had deposited, a number of times, she had at least twice the number of orgasms that I did.

When we finally sat at my kitchen table, still naked, eating a lunch that I quickly rustled up, I felt like I was living a dream, not reality. It seemed even more like a delusion when she spoke with her characteristic directness.

"Hey, Alan, I expected my four trial fucks with you to play out over several weeks, not one night and morning. So tell me, did you like fucking me enough to continue?"

I laughed. "Sorry, Betsy, but that was probably the dumbest question I have ever been asked in my life. Let me go through my thought process with you," I said, then pinched her lightly.

"What was that for?" she giggled.

"I wanted to be sure that you're real and not a aberration," I cackled, then continued. "Let's see, I just had the best sex of my life with the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever seen. Do I want to continue fucking her; hmm, a really hard question to answer," I said pretending to be in serious thought and stroking my chin.

Betsy got up laughing. "I'm getting dressed. If you don't call me tomorrow I'll know that your answer is 'No,'" she laughed, even harder.

The next fourteen months were the best of my life. While Betsy periodically reminded me that we were not exclusive and that if she ever got engaged our sexual relationship was over, she was the most loving, sexiest, aggressive, effervescent, woman in history. She was a virtual goddess.

Betsy usually had dates Friday and Saturday nights, and sometime went on out-of-town weekend trips. We almost never talked about her other lovers when we passionately fucked, usually every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night. Sometimes we fucked at her apartment, sometimes at my condo.

Betsy and I didn't just fuck. We went to dinner, plays, charity events, and even one three-day weekend to the most expensive resort in the East.

I felt so good about myself and so happy with life that I started dating too. I found a number of women between ten years younger and five years older that I enjoyed being with – and having sex with. I never tried to compare them to Betsy since that would have been grossly unfair to them.

After one even more memorable fuck than normal on a Thursday night, Betsy sat me up in bed and said "We have to talk."

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers