Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

He threw the envelope on the desk and said "Is there anything you'd like to do for me?"

"What would you like?" I replied.

"Come round behind my desk and bend over."

I did so and immediately felt a hard slap across my ass. I yelped loudly. Embarrassingly loudly in fact. Then I felt his hand caressing the part of my ass that I knew would have his handprint on it. His hand drifted down between my thighs and then up towards my pussy. I felt a finger penetrate me and I sighed with pleasure. His finger slipped out of me and a moment or two later I felt something pushing against me. In no time his cock was past my pussy lips and sliding deeper and deeper in to me. With his gentle thrusting I could feel my boobs swinging forwards and backwards and I opened my eyes briefly. I was not expecting to see the rest of the finance department stood just inside the office door watching me being gently screwed on their boss's desk.

There were four guys and two women watching the action and I got the feeling that I was going to be here for a little while. Mr. Bradley picked up the pace a bit and my boobs started to flail around uncontrollably. One of the women stepped forward and cupped them in her hands. She squeezed them gently and the mix of sensations almost pushed me over the edge. In the end it was Mr. Bradley who succumbed first as his pulsing cock spat several streams of cum deep into me.

He put his hand firmly into my back to keep me bent over the desk and said "That was nice. David, I think you should go next."

David wasn't about to decline his bosses offer and I very quickly felt him inside of me. He was very eager and frantic and his cock slipped out of me several times. Eventually he slowed down and regained a little control. I barely felt his orgasm and was quite surprised when he pulled out.

"Antoine. You're next." The boss ordered.

"I want a blow job." He replied.

I stood up and went around to the other side of the desk and got down on my knees. Antoine dropped his pants and underwear and I gasped at the sight of his cock. It was large but I had seen plenty bigger. It was very dark in colour and was simply one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I started slowly at first, licking and sucking on its head. Then I started to take it deeper and deeper into my mouth. I was a little embarrassed at being watched enjoying myself but I soon found myself concentrating on the task in hand (or should I say mouth) and my audience no longer mattered. He started to groan and I felt his cum hit the back of my throat.

I stood up and looked around the group to see who was next. The other two guys didn't seem interested but I noticed the large black lady easing her pants down over her thighs.

"Come over here and do your duty porcelain." She ordered. "This is what white girls should be used for."

I went over to her as she stood up. Her pants were down around her ankles and I wasn't sure what I should do. Without warning she swung her hand and slapped my left boob. I yelped and she laughed. She slapped me again and sat down.

"Come on honey, get to work." She snapped.

I got down on my knees again and pulled her pants off. Then I reached up and pulled her panties down. She lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and pulled my face down into her pussy. It wasn't the most pleasant experience I ever had but I knew that I just had to get on with it.

I had been tonguing her for a couple of minutes when I felt someone probing between my legs. I parted my legs a little as a pair of hands grabbed my hips. Whoever it was thrust hard into me and I had to stop licking for a moment. The fat woman grabbed my hair and pulled my head back on to her pussy and the guy behind me went balls deep. I still had an audience watching my debauchery and, to be honest, that suited me just fine.

When they had both finished I stayed down on my hands and knees gasping for breath. A sharp slap on my butt brought me back to the present and I stood up.

Ken Bradley - Head of Finance handed me back the envelope and said "Accounting is the next door down the hall."

"Thanks." I smiled and heading for the door.

I found the door to the accounting department and went inside. The room was fairly small and contained only two desks. At one sat a white woman who was tapping away furiously on a keyboard. Sitting at the other desk was a young black guy who was sat back staring at my body.

"Are you Louise?" I asked the woman.

"Yes, just a minute." She snapped.

After another minute or so she stopped pounding her keyboard and looked up. "What do you want?" she asked.

"I thought I was supposed to ask you that question." I chuckled. "Darby told me to bring you this."

She took the envelope and said "Thanks."

I stood and looked at her for a moment or two and thought to myself that she had a body I would like to explore.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked hopefully.

"No, but you might ask my colleague here." She pointed to the young black guy.

I looked at him and he said "I think I could use a little comfort."

"Ok, how do you want me?"

"You can bend over my desk." Louise offered.

I grabbed the edge of her desk, bent over and spread my legs. The young black guy stood up quickly and I heard him taking off his pants. I felt him move in behind me and gently touch my pussy. His fingers soon found my clit and I felt a tingle run through my body. Before I had time to enjoy his touch he penetrated me and started to ease himself deeper and deeper into me.

"Oh fuck." I gasped. I opened my eyes and saw that Louise had pushed her chair back and was watching me getting screwed with a smile on her face. The guy increased his pace and my tits were swinging back and forth in perfect time. This was the first fuck that I had really enjoyed so far today. I squeezed my pussy muscles as hard as I could onto his cock and pushed back against his thrusts.

I knew I couldn't hold on long and, sure enough, my first real orgasm of the day overcame me. He came shortly after and eased himself out of me. I was breathing hard and managed to gasp "Wow, that was fantastic. Can I see you again?"

I stood up and turned just in time to see his cock before he tucked it back into his underwear. Even though he had just came and it was gradually shrinking it still looked magnificent. I knew I wanted more time with him.

Louise turned her attention back to her keyboard and without breaking her attention said "Go back to reception and see Darby.

When I got back to the reception desk Darby was stood talking with Marsha.

"Ah Janice. How are you doing? Are you taking care of my people?"

"I hope so." I smiled. I had no doubt that Darby had cameras in the offices and he had been watching me "take care" of his people.

"Come, let me show you the shop floor."

He held out his hand for me to hold and led me down a corridor. We went through a steel door and I immediately heard the sound of machinery.

Darby reached into a box and pulled out a pair of rubber shoes. "These will protect your feet on the shop floor."

I slipped them on and Darby led me down a staircase onto the floor. He started pointing the machines out to me and explained what they did. After a while he called another guy over and introduced him as Baxter.

Baxter was a middle aged guy with short graying hair. He looked like he was in good shape and his hair gave him a distinguished look. Darby told me that Baxter was the floor manager and was, therefore, the most important man in the factory.

"I have to get back to my office. Baxter will look after you and I'll see you in a couple of hours." Said Darby.

Darby headed back to the staircase and Baxter said "Come on. Let's go and have a look around."

He gave no hint at all that he was looking at a naked (except for a pair of rubber shoes) white woman. Instead he seemed far more interested in his machinery. He told me the names of each machine and told me how they did what they did and how many 'units' they could produce each and every hour. If it wasn't for the admiring looks I was getting from the machine operators I would have had to say I was bored.

As we reached the end of a line he called three of his men over and introduced them to me. I shook the first two guy's hands and offered my hand to the third. He also shook my hand but didn't let go. Before I knew it he had my hand behind my back and was reaching for the other. At that moment the other two guys sprung into action and grabbed my other arm. They marched me towards a steel post and my arms were tied in front of me and then to the post. Then a narrow bench was placed between me and the post and my feet were spread wide and tied to the bench. I found that I could comfortably rest my stomach on the bench and I was grateful for it because I knew exactly what was about to happen.

Sure enough I soon felt a guy edging his cock into my pussy. I don't know if guys were actually lined up behind me awaiting their turn but a small crowd soon gathered in front of me. As the fucking got more and more frantic my boobs started to swing around and I knew that they would soon become the focus of some guy. I have no idea how many guys fucked me but I know I enjoyed it until some asshole started slapping my boobs. It soon became painful and the fun disappeared. In the end I just wanted it to stop. Eventually Darby reappeared and watched for a while before finally calling a halt. I was untied and taken back into the offices. After signing a couple of papers Darby led me back out to the limousine.

We headed back into the city and the hotel. I was surprised with the next activity that Darby subjected me to. I was led to a part of the hotel that I had never seen before. It turned out to be the hotel's spa and for the next few hours I was pampered until I felt relaxed. My skin tingled and my muscles were totally relaxed.

Next we had a meal in Darby's private dining room and I was taken to a bedroom and told to sleep for a few hours. It was just after 4pm.

I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder.

"Wake up. It's time to get ready."

"I'm tired honey." I mumbled. "I'm gonna sleep in a bit. You go on ahead." I sleepily replied.

The shaking got a little more insistent.

"Leave me alone. I need to sleep."

The bedclothes were ripped off of me and I awoke with a start. Darby's butler was standing beside the bed. I was startled and tried to cover myself but the duvet was around my ankles. Somewhat self-consciously I covered my pussy with my hand.

"Time to get up madam." He informed me.

I looked at the clock and saw it was seven o'clock.

"Is it morning or evening?" I asked.

"Evening." He replied. "Time for you to get ready."

"Ready for what?"

"I have no idea madam. I just know it's time."

"Ok." I yawned.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. As I went through my regular waking up bathroom routine the memories of the past day and a half came flooding back. I had enjoyed most of it but my boobs were a little sore from all of the slapping. I did a quick inspection and was relieved that I saw no marks on either of them. I also did a quick inspection of my pussy. Considering the number of times I had been fucked already I didn't feel sore. Then I heard a polite cough.

"Madam, Darby is waiting."

"Enjoy the show?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, very much thank you." The butler replied calmly. "You have a beautiful body."

I blushed at both the compliment and the fact that I had just given him a legs wide open view of my pussy.

He led me out to the living room where Darby was waiting.

"Good sleep?" he asked.

"Yes, I feel good." I replied.

"You look good too." He complimented. "Here is your outfit for the evening. Please put it on now."

Draped over the back of an armchair was a coat hanger and my next outfit covered in plastic. I took the plastic off and found a very thin white blouse, an incredibly short red skirt and a red micro g-string. On the floor was a pair of red high heels.

"Where's my bra?" I asked.

"No bra tonight dear." He smiled.

I put the g-string on and adjusted it to cover as much of my pussy as possible. Then I put the blouse on and did up the five buttons. My boobs strained against the material and I loved the way the fabric rubbed against my nipples as I moved. The skirt was next and I wasn't surprised to find out the even the slightest bend forward exposed my butt cheeks. I slipped on the high heels and declared "I'm ready."

"Not yet." Darby replied. "Jenida here will take you to the bathroom to do your make-up."

I turned and saw an Indian woman standing near the door. She had been silent all the time that I had been in the room and I had not noticed her at all. She beckoned to me and I followed as she led me out of the room.

She did her work quickly and quietly and when she was finished she gathered up her kit and nodded towards the mirror. I turned to look at myself and was shocked at what I saw. The exaggerated red lipstick, dark eye shadow and rouged cheeks had transformed me into the archetypal paperback novel hooker. Perhaps that was how Darby and his friends saw me.

I went back into the living room and asked Darby "What am I doing tonight?"

I was afraid that I was going to be walking the streets in search of business.

"We're going to one of Marcus' bars. You will be working as a waitress." He explained.

"Then the make-up is a bit much isn't it?"

"Perhaps, but bear in mind that tonight you'll be working for yourself too. You're waitressing and you get to keep all of your tips."

The tips didn't matter to me but I was glad to hear that I would be working in my friend Marcus' bar. I knew that he would take care of me.

I had one more look at myself in a mirror and realized that my blouse was indeed thin. My nipples were evident not only because they were hard but I could also see their shadow through the material.

Darby hustled me down to the garage and we got into the limo. We didn't go more than five blocks when the limo pulled to the side of the road and the door was opened. Darby and I got out and entered the bar.

It looked like a regular bar to me. Lighted 'Bud', 'Canadian' and other beer signs adorned the walls. A jukebox blocked an unused door and a small area of the floor was set aside as a dance floor but, for now at least, nobody was dancing. The only thing that I thought was out of place was an old upright piano next to the jukebox. Perhaps they had amateur nights. Most of the barstools were occupied but a couple of the table were empty. It was still early and I knew that, even on a Tuesday evening, the bar would soon fill out.

Darby pointed to a guy behind the bar and said "That's Davis. He's your boss tonight. Go and introduce yourself."

Davis had seen us come in and was already on his way out from behind the bar. He was a young, six foot plus white guy who certainly looked like he could take care of himself. Watching him move I was instantly attracted to him. He approached with his hand outstretched. His handshake was firm but gentle.

"Hi, I'm Davis." His smile was genuine and very appealing.

"Hi, I'm Janice. I'm your new waitress." I was already smitten.

"Hi Janice, nice to have you on board. One quick suggestion for you right off the bat. This will help your tips enormously."

With that he reached forward, grabbed my blouse with both hands and ripped it open. The buttons flew in all directions and I felt my boobs tumble free.

I was shocked and tried to cover up but he said "Don't bother, you'll serve like that."

I tried to pull the blouse together at the front but no matter what it left little to the imagination. Did he say tips or tits I wondered.

I had no buttons left so no matter what I tried it made no difference.

"Who needs a beer?" Davis yelled.

It seemed like every guy in the bar yelled at once. I was paralyzed for a moment until Davis smacked my butt and said "Serve these people."

I turned to the nearest table and asked them what they were drinking. At that moment there was silence as I realized that they were all drinking in my boobs. I repeated the question and each guy told me his order without taking his eyes off of my partially exposed breasts.

As I made my way quickly to the bar I realized that my blouse opened right up and my bouncing boobs were entirely visible.

I took as many orders as I could as quickly as I could and then I turned to the table nearest the door. As luck would have it as soon as I approached the table the door opened and six black guys walked in. I tried to cover up so that nobody on the street saw me. One of the black guys said "I think this place will do." As he looked directly and my partially naked chest all I could do was smile.

I was hustling from table to bar to table to bar making sure that the drinks kept coming and the patrons were happy. It dawned on me that there was no money was changing hands. I found it difficult to believe that everyone was running a tab. On my next trip to the bar I asked Davis how come nobody was paying for their drinks.

"Worried about your tips?" He asked.

"No, I just thought it seems odd is all."

"Perhaps if you tried this." He offered.

Before I had a chance to protest my blouse was on the floor.

"There. That should help!" Davis grinned.

I bent to grab the blouse but Davis had his foot on it.

"You don't need it." He gave me a mean look and told me not to forget my clientele.

"Ok, I'm topless. Been there before. Nothing to worry about" I told myself.

Now that I was topless a few guys assumed they had the right to grope me. I put up with it for a while but then a guy slapped one of my boobs and my first instinct was to defend myself. As soon as I slapped his face I knew it was a mistake. Before I knew what was happening my skirt was around my ankles. Someone grabbed me from behind and lifted me off my feet. I tried to kick but someone grabbed my legs and another pair of hands tugged the skirt right off.

"Behave yourself bitch and it will be easier for you." Davis growled.

I had no idea what he meant but I wasn't ready to be abused.

"Serve your tables." He snarled.

All I had left was the tiniest shred of material coving my pussy. I had happily stripped naked for hundreds of guys over the past eight months or so but only once was there a hint of menace. That occurred when I stripped for an exclusively Indian and Pakistani audience. Tonight it seemed like some degree of violence was more a probability than a possibility. I looked around to see if I could see Darby. He was nowhere to be seen and all I had in front of me was a sea of expectant faces. Some of those faces were female but there was no comfort for me in any of them. I wondered what would happen when my g-string came off.

As it happened the bar seemed to regain a sense of civility and, although I had but a flimsy piece of material between me and total nudity, I started to feel a little more at ease.

I served a few drinks and hoped that the threat was more imagined than real.

"Pussy, pussy, pussy." It started as background noise but soon became the only thing I could hear.

I quickly realized that it was going to happen one way or another very soon. I had a choice to make, strip it off or have it ripped off by someone else. In a feeble attempt to retain some kind of control I decided to strip out of it myself. Finding the groove in whatever song was playing on the jukebox I danced as I slowly eased the g-string down. I had accepted my fate and hoped that it would be pleasant.

It didn't take me long to realize that I was the Thompson's gazelle surrounded by a large pride of very hungry lions.

Two guys lifted me up and deposited me onto the piano keys. The sound of my ass hitting the keys wasn't particularly musical. The guys held my legs apart and everyone could clearly see my pussy. The prize was exhibited.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers