Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 13

Story Info
Seven Days Hard Labour Pt 3.
16.2k words
4.31
8.3k
3
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Authors Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONALwith the exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

***

Darby shook me awake around 9.30. "Go and have a shower." He ordered. I rolled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

The water was hot and the glass walls of the shower quickly steamed up. I spent a little more time than usual making sure that my body was clean all over. I figured that it would likely be getting another good workout today. Darby had told me that today's activities would be far easier than yesterdays and I smiled as I wondered what today had in store for me.

I turned the water off and pushed open the shower door. Darby was waiting there with a towel. I stepped out onto the mat and held out my hands to take the towel. He held the towel out of my reach as he admired me from head to toe and back again. I felt the familiar wonderful feeling of being vulnerable and desirable. I loved the thrill of pleasuring men but I realized that simply being naked and admired by a fully clothed man or a group of men was exhilarating.

Darby stepped forward and helped me dry off.

"Now, you have ten minutes to finish up in here. When you are ready, come to the dining room for breakfast. We'll be leaving immediately after."

"Ok, what clothes am I to wear?" I asked.

"You are fine the way you are." He smiled.

My first course of action was to check my boobs in case there were still marks from being tied up last night. Thankfully, apart from a red mark on one of them where someone had slapped me particularly hard, they looked fine. I looked at my butt in the mirror and it too showed a few signs of mistreatment but it wasn't so bad.

I pushed open the bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway. I hadn't gone more than a half dozen steps when I heard male voices. I turned a corner and saw Darby's butler talking with two workmen. I realized that I could simply walk past them or retreat back into the bedroom. I hesitated for just a second and then heard the butler say "Ahh Janice, so nice to see you again. Darby is waiting for you in the dining room. You'd better hurry or you'll be leaving without breakfast."

The fact that I was naked didn't faze him at all. The two workmen, on the other hand, were staring in wide-eyed amazement. I realized that retreat was pointless and so I walked towards the three guys. I became very conscious of my swinging, bouncing boobs and I tried to walk slowly to minimize their movement. I wasn't nervous about the butler seeing me naked. After all, he had seen me naked in many positions. He had also fucked me a few times but for some reason the two workmen were a different matter.

"Good morning." The butler smiled.

"Good morning indeed." One of the workmen cooed.

"Good morning. Excuse me." I stammered as I tried to squeeze past the guys.

"Excuse you indeed. Aren't you forgetting something?" The butler queried.

"Don't think so." I replied.

"You do remember that there are cameras watching and recording everything don't you? If Darby watches this bit of video he will be very disappointed."

"What do you need?" I sighed.

"Well, perhaps you could spread your legs and bend over for these guys."

I turned away and bent over for them fully aware that my ass and pussy were on display. It wasn't long before I felt a hand on my butt and it was heading towards my pussy. I took a deep breath and waited. I felt fingers caressing my slit and then one finger ventured inside. Whoever it was enjoyed themselves for a minute or so and then the finger slipped out. I stood up and turned around.

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"Probably not." The butler laughed. "Why don't you share your breasts with them?"

Before I had a chance to say anything both guys had a nipple in their mouths. I felt their hands exploring me and, although I didn't want to be, I had to admit that I was getting excited.

"Ok." The butler said. "Guy's, let the lady pass."

The workmen stopped what they were doing and let me get on my way. As I walked away I heard the butler telling the guys what it was that needed to be done with the wall. All the while I could feel their eyes burning into my back. I was happy when I turned the next corner and walked into the breakfast room.

"Be quick. You should have been here earlier." Darby scolded.

"I got waylaid. " I said by way of explanation.

After a very quick breakfast Darby led me along another hallway and into the elevator that went down to the indoor garage.

"What will I be wearing today?" I asked.

"Put these on. The rest of your uniform will be provided at your next job." He snapped.

He handed me a pair of flip flops and I bent to put them on.

We got into the smaller of the two limos and headed out onto the street. This time I realized that we were heading north and I wondered what was in store for me. Darby had promised me an easier day and I was looking forward to finding out what my duties would be.

After a half an hour or so we got off of the highway and turned west. A short while later we found ourselves on a busy street lined with car dealerships. We turned onto a short dead end street between two dealerships and stopped. Darby picked up a small duffle bag and got out of the car beckoning me to follow.

I looked up and saw a sign that read "SAXON - CAR WASH and DETAILING.

Darby headed for a small office building and I struggled to keep up with him. I took a quick look around but couldn't see anyone else. I could see through the office window that there was a light on and someone was moving towards the door. The door opened right when Darby and I got there and we went inside. The office was scruffy and not particularly clean. Amongst the various posters advertising Saxons' services were several old calendars. One of them had a photo of cute puppies sleeping. The rest of them showed naked women in various poses that left nothing to the imagination.

The guy that opened the door was a skinny black kid and the other guy in the office was an older white guy. The black kid had a white t-shirt and blue shorts on and looked very presentable. The white guy had a dirty old pair of jeans and a tatty checked shirt on. I was hoping that I would not be presented to him during the day. I was well aware of the fact that, although he was speaking with Darby, his eyes were alternating between my tits and pussy. I felt uncomfortable.

"Go put the signs up." He told the black kid.

The kid picked up a couple of signs and, with one more glance at my body, left to place the signs.

As he returned, a car pulled into the yard. I couldn't see who got out of the car but soon there was a knock on the door. Darby opened it and another well dressed black guy came in followed by a completely naked white woman. I watched Darby and the new guy shake hands and then turned my attention to the woman. She could have been my twin sister. The similarities were uncanny. We smiled weakly at each other and she came over and stood beside me.

"Time to get them dressed." Said Darby. "Our first customer will be here soon."

He handed me the duffle bag and told me to get dressed. The other woman was also handed a bag and given the same instruction.

My bag contained three garments. The first thing I noticed was a very thin white t-shirt. I put it on and was not overly surprised to find that it was cut off at the bottom and barely covered my boobs. I realized that if I lifted up my arms my boobs were pretty much fully exposed. The next thing was a very small micro g-string. I put that on but wondered what the point was. The tiny scrap of material did little to hide anything. Finally there was a pair of Daisy Duke cut-off jean shorts. The zipper was sewn open and there was no button at the waist to do up. They only stayed up because they were tight over my hips.

It was obvious that we were there to wash cars and I knew that as soon as the shorts got wet they would most likely slip down. Then it dawned on me that they probably wouldn't be on long enough to worry about.

The other woman was dressed in a tiny bikini top that had material that barely covered her nipples. She had a very short skirt on and I didn't see what she had underneath that. I guessed that it would be a g-string similar to my own.

"Has the yard been swept?" asked Darby.

"Yep, swept and blown." The scruffy guy answered. "Probably won't be the only thing that gets blown out there today."

I felt my face turning red. Even though it was obvious that he was right I wasn't comfortable hearing it from this scumbag.

The office door opened and the black kid came in.

"Signs are up, hoses are out and buckets, soap, sponges and cloths are ready." He smiled.

At that moment I heard a car pull up. The driver honked the horn a couple of times and the scruffy guy said "Ok ladies, time to get to work.

We all went outside and Darby whispered to me "Have fun. No limits."

I smiled back at him and picked up a hose. We were told to lose the flip-flops and go barefoot. The concrete was already warm and I felt the sun on me and knew that the day would be a scorcher.

"Hi, I'm Janice." I held out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Gail. Do you work for that black guy in the office?"

"No, I don't work for him but I am sort of on call." I answered.

"I have a similar arrangement with my guy too. Are you married?"

"Yes, my husband knows about this. He even participates sometimes." I explained.

"I'm married too but my husband doesn't know about Victor." She explained.

"Victor is the guy that brought you here?"

"Yes, how did you get involved with Darby?" she asked.

"It's a long story but I stripped for a black guy and had sex with him while my husband watched. We were going through a hard time and I did it to spite him. Since then I've had all sorts of gang bangs and done things that I would have never imagined. I found out that I love the sight of a well built black guy. Now though I'll do just about anything with anyone no matter what colour they are." I explained. "Darby hosted several events and we've gotten to know each other quite well. What's your story?"

"I'm a real estate agent and I was showing a house to a couple of black guys. I was desperate to make a sale. My husband and I were in debt and were close to losing our own house. One thing led to another and before I knew what was happening I was on my knees totally naked with one cock in my mouth and another in my pussy. At first I was disgusted with myself but then I realized that it was the best fucking I ever had. One of the guys was Victor. I have sold lots of houses since and occasionally Victor has me over to his house to entertain his friends."

She looked a little embarrassed but I wasn't there to judge.

The first car to pull in was an old sky blue Pontiac and inside it sat an older black guy. I started to spray water on the car before picking up a sponge. I started on the hood of the car and leaned forward as far as I could. I could feel my boobs swinging underneath the t-shirt and the farther I leaned forward the more contact I made with the car. I stepped back to get the hose and realized that my t-shirt was wet and already see through. The water was cold and my nipples stood out hard and erect. I continued to clean the car and when I got around to the driver's side window I pushed my tits against it. By now I was wet pretty much all over and my shorts had slipped a little at the front although the back still hugged my ass cheeks quite nicely.

I stepped back to look in the driver's side window and was shocked to see the driver jerking off into a paper napkin. I watched until he had finished. He seemed a little embarrassed so I smiled and winked at him as he drove away.

We waited a few minutes and chatted with each other until another car pulled up. This one had three black guys in it and as soon as the car stopped we got to work. It didn't take long for my t-shirt to be completely soaked through and I decided to take it off. It wasn't really covering much anyway and the guys in the car seemed to enjoy the show.

I leaned over as far as I could to wash the hood of the car and realized that my boobs were swinging nicely and the guys were staring in awe. I looked down and saw that my boobs were dripping with water and soap and my nipples were pink and erect. I felt very sexy and knew that it wouldn't be long before my shorts would come off.

By now Gail had taken off her bikini top and her breasts looked magnificent too. We quickly cleaned the back of the car and made our way up the sides. When I got to the driver's window I knocked on it and signaled for him to wind it down. He did and I shoved my breasts toward him. He had a quick fondle before taking a nipple into his mouth. After a few minutes I stood up.

"Man I love white girls' titties." He announced to his friends.

He wound the window back up and the car pulled away. We had to wait another ten minutes or so for another car to pull up. It was getting very hot and we decided to seek some shade. The only structure was the office and so we made our way over to it. Gail pushed the door open and we went inside. We both got a drink of water and stood in silence as the guys ogled our boobs.

The next car pulled in and Gail and I went outside to get back to work. Our boobs bounced as we went down the three steps from the office. I knew that the guy in the car would be staring and so I made sure that my boobs bounced and swung nicely as we walked to the car.

While we were washing the car I sprayed Gail playfully with the hose. She retaliated and soon my shorts were completely soaked through. We called a truce and she came over and whispered "I'm going to take your shorts off."

"Go for it." I smiled.

She slowly inched the shorts down over my butt and they soon hit the floor. I stepped out of them and said "Your skirt is next."

She smiled and I eased the skirt over her hips and down her legs. She stepped out of it and hugged me. We kissed and our hands wandered over each other's body. We were halfway between the car and the office and I could see the four guys in the office staring through the window. We went back to washing the car and I knew that if I bent over with my legs parted my pussy would be pretty much on display. There simply was not enough material on the micro g-string to cover much.

About a half dozen more cars came and went. Gail and I touched each other a lot and allowed the occupants of those cars to fondle our boobs and asses. By now we were both extremely horny and I was hoping that I would soon get some cock.

Around one o'clock we were called back into the office. The young black guy was sent to take down the signs and Darby's driver brought a picnic basket from the trunk of the limousine.

Gail and I sat there dressed only in our bikini bottoms as we ate lunch.

"You girls sure have beautiful bodies." The old white guy smiled. He seemed to genuinely approve but then he ruined the moment by adding "I can't wait to see your pussies."

"Don't worry about it. That's coming soon." Victor laughed.

"I wonder if they are shaved or not." The old guy mumbled.

Victor pulled Gail's legs apart and asked "Can't you tell?"

Darby said "Janice." He nodded his head at Gail and I knew that he meant for me to also part my legs. My g-string was so small that there was no need for a debate.

"Oh, that one definitely is shaved." The old guy intoned.

I started to close my legs but Darby barked "Janice."

I looked up at him and he motioned for me to keep them apart.

Darby's and Victor's limo drivers had joined us for lunch and so we now had six pairs of eyes staring at our bodies. Even though my vagina wasn't actually on display I was more conscious than ever of the eyes roaming over my body. I was getting more and more turned on and I felt very vulnerable.

After a half an hour or so Darby stood up and said. "Ok girls, only a few more cars before we take off to bigger and better things."

Gail and I stood up and went back outside leaving the guys to clean up after lunch.

I hadn't heard it pull up but there was a big black SUV waiting to be washed. We got to work right away. Gail and I were already comfortable with each other and we were having fun spraying the car and each with the hoses. She started to wash the hood of the SUV and I put some soap on my hands and went behind her and cupped her boobs. I gently massaged them and soaped them up nicely. After a while I got the hose and she stepped away from the vehicle and let me hose the soap off.

By now we were touching each other more than the SUV but nobody seemed to care. Before long Gail was on her back on the hood of the SUV as I gently eased her bikini bottom off of her. For some reason I hooked the bikini bottom over the driver's side mirror. I pushed her legs apart and started to lick her pussy. She was very sensitive and when my tongue tickled her clitoris she gasped and tried to push herself onto my mouth.

Very soon she was writhing and bucking and then she grabbed the back of my head with her hands and tried to push me even harder into her pussy.

Her orgasm was spectacular and I left her panting on the SUV's hood. I got a squeegee and cleaned the soap off of the guys' windshield and then helped Gail down. She was a little shaky on her feet but still helped me finish washing the vehicle.

I laughed as the next vehicle pulled up. It was that old familiar hideous green Buick that had gold stripes down the sides and white walled tyres. Sure enough Marcus was at the wheel with a huge smile on his face. He honked the horn twice and Gail and I got to work. By now I was horny as hell and I hoped that Marcus would help me with that.

I asked Gail to go and clean the back of the car while I cleaned the front. The Buick was so large that I could not reach the middle of the hood properly. I knew the car was old and the hood would be solid unlike more modern cars where the panels are often quite flimsy.

I climbed up onto the hood and immediately slipped right back off. I picked up a dry towel and cleaned some of the soap off of the hood and climbed back up. Sitting sideways on the hood I cleaned the windshield as best I could. When that was done I sat on the hood facing the back of the car. Marcus was smiling from ear to ear and I could tell that he was checking my body out. It seemed natural for me to lay back, praying that I wouldn't slip off, and strip off my g-string. I threw the garment away and opened my legs as far as I could. Sitting upright again but still with my legs parted I started to massage my pussy. I watched Marcus' face as I played with myself. He was definitely enjoying the show and laughed and clapped when my orgasm hit me.

He got out of the car and helped me down.

"Please fuck me." I begged.

"Not now honey. Later for sure."

That was my first hint that something had been planned for later in the day.

As Marcus got back into his car another vehicle pulled up. I could not believe my eyes. Before me stood a genuine 1970's "shaggin' wagon."

It was orange and purple and had heart shaped dark windows in each side. The sides of the van each had a fantasy scene painted on. Both paintings consisted of scantily clad women ready to be ravaged by fierce looking warriors. I couldn't help but smile.

The black guy driving the vehicle wound down his window and said "Start around the back honey."

I shrugged my shoulder and went around the back. The back doors were already open and I looked inside to see lots of purple shag carpet on the floor and similar orange carpet on the walls and ceiling. There was something attached to the roof that was slowly spinning and shining multi-coloured lights throughout the interior. I noticed that most of the space was taken up by a bed but it was what was on the bed that drew my full attention.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers