Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 15

Story Info
Seven Days Hard Labour Pt 5.
6.2k words
4.13
9.7k
2
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
164 Followers

Authors Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONAL with the exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

When morning came Gail and Victor had already left and I could hear Darby singing in the bathroom. I turned to look at the alarm clock. The fact that it was already 11.30 surprised me. The last thing I could recall last night was being on the bed on my hands and knees. I had no idea who was hammering me from behind but it felt wonderful. When he was done I collapsed onto the bed and took a quick glance at the clock. It read 1.43am. I had been asleep for more than nine and a half hours and I felt fully refreshed. What I needed most was to clean my teeth and have a shower.

I went into the bathroom just as Darby was coming out. He gave me a hug and a kiss and asked "How're you feeling this morning?"

In spite of his greeting I could tell that he was pre-occupied with something.

"I'm fine but you seem a little off. You feeling ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just got something bugging me. It'll be ok."

"Anything I can do?"

"No, it's a business matter. I'll work it out."

"Ok, if you need anything just let me know."

I opened the shower door and turned the water on to let it warm up. Darby put out a towel for me and I stepped into the shower. He stood and watched as I soaped my boobs and then turned and left.

When I was done in the bathroom I made my way to the kitchen to see if I could get some breakfast. I thought about wrapping a towel around myself but knew that Darby would not approve and besides, pretty much everyone of the staff had seen me naked already.

Fitz was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns. He had enough for two and so I sat down to eat with him.

"Any idea what I am doing today?" I asked.

"No, Darby hasn't told me anything but I'm sure that he has something in mind." Fitz replied.

"He seems a little out of sorts today. What's up?" I figured that if anyone knew it would be Fitz.

"He is close to signing a new business deal but what started out as a certainty is now in doubt. It's a big one and he really, really wants it." Fitz explained.

"Hmmm, well I hope it works out." I offered.

"He has gone to meet with his business partners. He'll be gone for a while but when he gets back he'll let you know what is happening. In the meantime you are free to do whatever you want."

We finished breakfast over a little small talk and I went to have a swim. It was wonderfully refreshing and felt ready for anything. I made my way back to Darby's living room and watched some more of his personal sex tapes.

I was surprised to see that the wrestling from the previous evening had already been uploaded and I found my own match interesting. The sight of Gail and myself rolling around on the floor together was spectacular. It wasn't exactly Roman gladiator but wrestling naked in front of over a hundred black men and women certainly gave it that feel.

After a couple of hours watching myself and various other white girls getting ganged I decided to go to the spa. A steam bath and a long massage later and I was very relaxed. I had a light late lunch and then slept for a couple of hours.

Fitz shook me awake around five o'clock.

"Darby wants to see you. Looks like you will be busy this evening after all. He's in his living room."

"Ok, give me a minute and I'll be right along."

I quickly freshened up and made myself presentable and then hustled off to the living room.

"Ah, my dear! Wonderful to see you again." He gushed. "How was your day?"

"It was very quiet and relaxing." I answered.

"Good. I have to change our plans for the evening and I need to ask you a favour." He smiled but looked a little embarrassed.

"What do you need?"

"As you may have guessed my partners and I have been working on a big business deal. We thought we had it all sown up but the other side are starting to get cold feet. How do you feel about our agreement and doing your first job for me tonight?" He asked.

"What do you want me to do?"

"My future business partners are staying over at the Empress Hotel. I'd like you to go over and entertain them." He explained.

"What do you mean by entertain?" I knew exactly what he meant but I was going to force him to say it.

"I don't know, maybe a striptease and let it go from there."

"So you want me to fuck them to get your business deal back on track."

"Two of my guys will be there. You'll be safe. I'll pay you for it too." He sounded like a pimp and indeed that is exactly what he was. "Remember we made a deal."

"I'll do this for you but I will not be your hooker. I'm reneging on that deal. I'll do it because it sounds like fun but I will not accept a payment. What room are they in and what time am I expected?"

"They are in the penthouse suite and you should be there in an hour or so."

"How many of them are there." I asked.

"Just four. You'll be ok." He tried to encourage me.

"No problem." I said as matter of factly as I could.

In truth I was quite excited about the evening ahead. I felt that Darby had run out of ideas and I'd had a refreshing but somewhat boring day.

"I'll go and get ready."

I took off to the wardrobe room where I knew I would be able to find exactly what I wanted to wear. Darby kept a good supply of sexy clothing for when he had ladies over to enjoy. I knew that this was important to Darby so I decided to go all out. I chose a pair of tiny red panties and half cup bra to match. I normally don't like to wear red as I don't feel that it looks good on me but I knew that men generally enjoyed it. I picked out a white suspender belt and stockings, a short black skirt and a white blouse. A pair of red heels completed the outfit and, when I looked in the mirror, I knew that Darby would approve.

I dressed quickly and went to find Darby.

"Honey, you look fantastic. You'll blow them away."

"I expect I will too." I laughed a little too excitedly.

"Ok, Fitz will escort you downstairs and Dave will drive you over to the Empress.

Darby picked up a phone and dialed a single digit.

"Can you come and take her down to the garage? Is Dave ready?"

The answer to both questions must have been positive and Darby told Fitz to make sure that I had an overcoat to wear. My outfit was pretty provocative and I welcomed the suggestion of an overcoat.

Fitz walked me to the elevator and we rode in silence down to the garage. Dave was stood next to the BMW and he opened the front passenger door for me. The Empress was only six blocks or so away and we drove in silence. I didn't mind the silence as it gave me time to think about what I was about to do.

My first thought was that I must be nuts for going to a hotel room to have sex with four black guys that I had never met before. My next thought was how excited I was to be going to a hotel room to have sex with four black guys that I had never met before! I no longer questioned why I had become such a slut because I knew that I was addicted to it. I loved being naked, vulnerable and desirable. I also loved seeing naked black guys and the feeling I got when they took their pleasure.

Dave interrupted my thoughts as we pulled up outside the hotel. He held out a key card and said "The penthouse elevator is on the left of the desk. Shove this key into the slot and it will take you straight up there. The elevator doors don't open straight into the room but you'll see the door just down the corridor to your left. Obviously they are expecting you but knock on the door and one of Darby's guys will let you in. I'm sure you know what to do after that."

Even though Dave had enjoyed me several times over the past few months I got the impression that he didn't approve of what I was doing.

I quickly climbed the steps to the entrance of the hotel and in through the revolving door. Striding confidently through the hotel lobby I made my way to the penthouse elevator. I shoved the key into the slot and glanced at the check in desk. The guy at the desk gave me a smile which I hoped said "She must be a lawyer or something" but I knew that it really said "She looks like a prostitute." Perhaps it was the five inch red heels that gave it away.

I took back the key card and a few seconds later the elevator door opened. As soon as I was inside the doors closed and I was on my way to the top. I looked at my reflection in the mirrored walls of the elevator and was satisfied with what I saw. I exited the elevator and turned left towards a huge pair of wooden doors which opened as soon as I reached them.

The doors were opened by a black man who I just assumed was one of Darby's guys. He looked magnificent and I looked forward to seeing him without his clothes. He invited me in and offered to take my coat.

"No, I'm going to keep it for a few minutes" I told him.

The entrance was just a place to hang coats and leave shoes, neither of which I did. The guy opened another set of doors and we went into the penthouse living room. The first thing I saw was a little waterfall and a pond. The pond wasn't huge but it was big enough to hold a small shoal of koi.

Over the sound of the water I could just barely hear voices and my excitement started to grow. I could already feel my nipples starting to harden and that familiar feeling of imminent nudity.

Darby's guy, who I later found out was called Mitch, said "Come on through. We have some people who can't wait to meet you."

I followed him through some potted indoor trees and turned a corner into the living room proper. What I saw next was a complete surprise. Firstly the room was huge and three sides of it were floor to ceiling windows. The blinds were up and I had a fantastic view of the city. Secondly there was another black guy holding a camera. It looked like a real movie camera and the red light on it told me that it was already recording. Thirdly I saw a huge semi circular sofa with eight people sitting on it. The shocking thing was that the eight were not at all black. They were all oriental. Four men and four women.

I looked in horror at Mitch and said "What's going on?"

"What do you mean? These are Darby's prospective business partners." He replied.

"Yes, but they're not black." I answered.

"Who said they were black?"

"Oh, I just assumed....." My voice trailed away to nothing.

"Well, we are all here. Should we get on with it?"

"Ok, but tell me who they are."

"The older two guys are the Chinese company owners and the younger guys are their sons. The women are wives. Are you ready?"

"Ok. Let's get started." I was disappointed but determined to make the best of it.

"Go and introduce yourself."

I went over to the sofa and held out my hand to the first guy and said "Hi, I'm Janice."

He shook my hand and said something in Mandarin (I'm guessing) and I moved on to his wife. She also said something and shook my hand. I went down the line and got the same reaction from them all.

Mitch came over and said to me "They have all said how pleased they are to meet you and they told you their names. None of them speak a word of English but if you need to ask them anything I can interpret for you. I spent nine years teaching English in China and I am fluent in Mandarin."

"What are they expecting of me?" I asked.

"They are expecting you to take charge and entertain them. Completely."

I knew exactly what he meant and said "Ok, let's get started."

The guy filming the occasion also seemed to be in charge of the music. He picked up a remote and pressed a button. George Thorougood's "Bad to the Bone" came blasting out. It struck me that I had stripped to this song earlier in the week at Victor's house. It wasn't the best song to strip to but I expected that when it got down to the nitty gritty the music would be far more suitable.

I moved as seductively as possible from one person to the next as I undid the belt on my raincoat and slowly worked on the buttons. When I undid the last button I shrugged the coat off of my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Mitch swooped in and pulled it out of the way.

My blouse was slightly see-through and one of the older Chinese guys nudged his wife and pointed to my boobs. I put my hands underneath my boobs and jiggled them for his benefit. I strode towards him and put one foot up onto the sofa between him and his wife. I giggled as they both leaned forward to look up my skirt and almost banged their heads together. The song was coming to its' end and I hoped the next one was better. I intended to be at least down to my underwear and possibly even topless by the end of the second song.

I think that whoever picked the music must have seen me strip numerous times before and tailored the music to suit me. The next song was a long slow bluesy number that I enjoyed stripping to. I knew that I would be nearly naked by the end of the song.

First thing was to slowly undo the three buttons on my blouse. I undid the top button first and spent some time bending over and giving them all a good view of my cleavage. The other two buttons followed in quick succession and I shrugged the blouse off of my shoulders and let it slide down my arms and onto the floor.

The tops of my areolas were already visible as my boobs were barely contained in the half cup bra. One of the older Chinese guys nudged his wife and pointed excitedly at my boobs. He squealed something in Mandarin and made a motion on his own chest as if he was lifting a large pair of breasts. I noticed that his wife and all the others were staring in awe.

I danced my way over to Mitch and asked "Have they never seen a naked white woman before?"

"They have never left China before and have hardly ever even seen a white woman let alone a naked one. The only naked women they have ever seen are their wives and even that will be very infrequent."

I smiled and danced my way back towards my audience. My skirt had a zipper down each side and a single button to hold it up. I slowly unzipped the left side zipper and turned to do the right. Rather than unzipping it myself I went to one of the sons and encouraged him to do it. He was obviously embarrassed and would not do it. I had an idea that one of the women would unzip it and so I offered it to one of the older wives. She didn't hesitate and both sides of the skirt were open. I twirled around for a few minutes to give them a view of my red panties as the skirt billowed.

Next I went to the other older wife and pointed at the button that was holding up my skirt. She giggled and undid the button and my skirt fell away.

Now the show was really on. The guys all seemed to be very naive and I knew that the next part of my show was going to be a revelation for them. I danced around for a while but didn't reveal anything more. I realized that, even if I were to quit now they would probably be satisfied. However, my instructions were to entertain them completely and that's what I intended to do.

All of a sudden I turned to face them and stopped abruptly. My legs were slightly apart and I had my hands on my hips. My attention was distracted a little by the guy with the camera who was moving around to film the show.

I turned my back on them and raised my hands up my back to undo my bra. As soon as it was undone I turned to face them and let the bra fall away. I saw the guy's eyes go as wide as saucers and one of the wives gasped and put her hand to her mouth. Her husband was bouncing up and down on the couch laughing and clapping his hands like a little boy. The others simply stared. I raised my hands above my head and shook my boobs for them and one of the wives nudged her husband and put her hands in front of her own breasts to emphasize the difference between hers and mine. All of the Chinese women looked as if they were pretty flat chested. My boobs were probably bigger than theirs before I was twelve years old and now they were above average size for most white women.

The next things to go were my heels and I got down on the floor and rolled around for a few minutes so that my boobs moved in all directions. Standing up again I held my boobs in my hands and lifted them to lick my nipples. That seemed to drive all of them crazy but I was determined not to allow them to touch until I had my panties off.

I was vaguely aware that the music had changed again but the new song was in the same style as the previous one and I carried on without interruption.

Now it was crunch time. I was ready to take off my panties. Actually I was desperate to take them off. I was horny as hell and was even considering masturbating as soon as they came off. I strode around for a while with my thumbs in the sides of my panties and then slowly started to ease them down. I felt them slip over my butt cheeks and turned so that they could see that. With my back to them I continued to ease them down and when they got to my knees I let them drop. I widened my stance and bent forward at the waist to pick them up. I knew that the view from behind was butt and pussy and I took my time retrieving my panties.

I had let a little landing strip of hair grow above my pussy but otherwise I was still clean shaven. Looking at my audience I noticed that not one of them was looking at my face. Their eyes were fully fixated on my tits and pussy and I loved it. I danced around for a while and then decided it was time to lose to lose the suspender belt and stockings.

Putting my foot on the sofa between one of the younger guys and his wife I took her hands and guided them to the snaps holding up my stockings. I undid the first one in case she didn't know how and let her do the other. Moving on to one of the older couples I did the same except this time I encouraged the guy to do it. I felt sorry for him seeing him fumble but I knew it was because he was staring at my pussy.

When the snaps were all undone I undid the suspender belt and tossed it casually over my shoulder. Leaving my stocking on for the time being I straddled the first guy and took his hands and placed them on my boobs. He seemed unsure of what to do so I put my hands over his and squeezed. He caught on quickly and was soon squeezing them and rolling my nipples between his forefinger and thumb. I took one of his hands and he reacted as if he had done something wrong. I smiled at him and gently guided his hand down between my legs. I let him play for a few moments and then moved on to his wife.

She was happy to play with my boobs but resisted the opportunity to touch my pussy. I carried on down the line until I got to one of the older guys. I let him play with my boobs and pussy but then took his hands and encouraged him to roll one of my stockings down my leg. He did so and I saw his wife giggling.

When I moved on to her she enjoyed my boobs and pussy and was particularly fond of my little landing strip of hair. The fact that it was blonde and soft and not black and prickly seemed to fascinate her. I let her play for a while, mainly for my own benefit rather than hers, and then moved on to the next guy.

He was very nervous and wouldn't touch my pussy at all. I tried to get him to roll my stocking down but he wouldn't. I moved on to his wife and she didn't hesitate. She went straight for my pussy and then rolled the stocking down my leg. When the last couple had had their turn I stood up and slipped the stockings off of my feet and started to dance. I was now completely naked and gave everyone, including Mitch and his partner, great views of my pussy. Knowing that the last song was coming to an end I got on the floor in front of the sofa and parted my legs as wide as I could as the last few notes sounded.

I wasn't sure how the sex part would play out and so I tried to take charge by straddling the oldest guy's legs and started to unbutton his shirt. He didn't put up a fight but his wife said something in Mandarin and stopped me from going any further. I was confused until Mitch called me over and told me that the woman was insisting that they wanted to watch him fuck me first.

Splatouey
Splatouey
164 Followers
12