Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 17

Story Info
Seven Days Hard Labour Pt. 7.
10.6k words
4.26
7.6k
4
0

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Authors Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONALwith the exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

******

I woke up naked next to Darby. For some reason he was wearing pajamas and that was odd. Whenever I had slept with him in the past he was always naked as well. Apparently he had been awake watching me for some time.

"Why the pajamas?" I asked.

"When we came to bed last night I noticed that your pussy looked sore. If I had gotten into bed naked I would not have been able to resist making love to you."

My pussy did feel a little raw after the pounding it took the night before, especially from the last guy who had definitely given me the most furious fucking I have ever had. I decided that I would spend several hours this morning in the spa.

"What time is it?"

"Just gone eight." He replied.

"Ok, I going to have some breakfast and then spend a couple of hours in the spa before I take care of your personal staff. I promised them a good time." I smiled.

I was looking forward to whatever the day might bring.

"Ok, when you are done in the spa come to my quarters and see me."

"Did you watch last nights' fun?" I asked.

"No, I was at my club. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Most of it was fantastic but your daughter was cruel to me."

"What did she do?"

"She had a knife and she nicked my boob with it." I explained.

"Show me."

I felt my boob looking for where the knife had pricked it but I couldn't find anything.

"It bled a bit last night." I had started to wonder if I had dreamed it all.

"Well, you don't have to worry about her anymore. Her flight left an hour ago. She's going down south to run one of my companies."

"Good. She was never nice to me." I must have sounded like a little girl.

"What's this club that you have?" I asked.

"It's a private club. Membership is men only and we have women to entertain us." He seemed like he didn't want to reveal too much.

"How come I've never been asked to entertain?"

"There's a lot of stuff goes on there. I don't think you'd enjoy it."

"What kind of stuff?"

"It's pretty hardcore. BDSM and that sort of thing. Sometimes it gets a little rough. The only way we know if it's going beyond limits is if any of the girls beg for mercy." He explained.

"Let me guess. All of the girls are white and the men are black?"

"We don't allow black women to participate but other than that they could be white, oriental, Hispanic or whatever."

"Sign me up." I laughed.

"It's like nothing you've ever seen." He warned.

"I'll think about it. Do you have any video of the place?"

"Of course. I'll show you some later. Now get some breakfast and enjoy the spa."

I was quick in the bathroom and hurried off to get something to eat. Fitz was in the kitchen just finishing making sausages, bacon, eggs and potatoes.

"Darby told me you have a busy day ahead of you. I thought you'd need some sustenance."

"Thanks Fitz. I'll pay you back one day."

"I shall look forward to that." He smiled.

We sat down to eat and I noticed that all though breakfast he stared intently at my tits. Just for fun I laughed a little too heartily at his jokes so that they jiggled. I liked Fitz and was happy to give him a show.

After breakfast I made my way to the spa and was pampered gloriously for a couple of hours. When all was done I felt refreshed and ready for anything. I'd had a deep massage and my muscles felt wonderful, a full facial and I was surprised at how my skin glowed. On Darby's instructions my pussy even got some much needed pampering. Alternating hot pads and cold packs relieved any tenderness that I had been feeling and I was left with a wonderful, warm tingling sensation.

It was just before 11 am when I sauntered naked into Darby's living room.

"Are you ready my dear?" he asked.

"Yep, ready for anything." To emphasize the point I sat in an armchair and draped one leg over the arm so that my pussy was on full view.

"So I see." Darby appeared shocked for once.

He smiled when I put my hand on my pussy and spread my lips for him. Without taking his eyes off of my vagina he picked up the phone and said "Gather the staff. We'll be there in five minutes.

I played with my pussy for a couple of minutes and then he stood up and said "Come dear. They'll be waiting for us."

I was confused when we got into the elevator and rode it down to the ground floor. Then we walked through a surprisingly empty kitchen and out into the ballroom. As we went up the steps to the stage I was shocked to see the all of the staff were there. I had been under the impression that it was just Darby's personal staff that I would be entertaining.

Darby approached the microphone and announced "Good morning everybody."

"Good morning." The staff responded.

"This is Janice's last full day in the hotel for a while and she has decided that she would like to spend the day with you folks. How do you feel about that?"

A healthy round of applause followed.

"Janice has generously decided that she is ready to entertain you in any manner that you might like. She will be at your disposal until she leaves tomorrow at 9 am. So, you have roughly twenty two hours. She will do whatever you ask her. Nothing is off limits today. Bear in mind that we are still running a hotel here and we all have jobs to do but, as long as your work is being done, you are all free to enjoy her."

I looked at Darby in disbelief. I thought that I had made it clear that I was willing to entertain his personal staff not the entire hotel staff.

Darby continued. "I hope you all have a fantastic day with her. Please remember that you can enjoy her but you must not abuse her. Those of you who have jobs that need doing right now please go. She has a few people to take care of upstairs right now but when she is finished she'll be right back down. As you know, the eleventh floor has been closed for several weeks now so please feel free to use the rooms up there. My private elevator will be available for you to use. We have no events scheduled this week so the doors from the lobby to the ballroom will be locked. Feel free to use this room if you want. The kitchen, laundry and maintenance room are always off limits to the public so obviously you can use all of that space too."

Without saying another word he led me down off the stage and guided me through the kitchen to his private elevator. I was acutely aware of the eyes that were fixed upon me and even more acutely aware of my nudity.

For a brief moment I reflected on the journey from the prudish housewife that I was to the slut that I had become. I was addicted to exhibitionism and sex and I no longer cared where and when I fueled my addiction.

As we rode the elevator up to Darby's apartment he asked "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm going home tomorrow and I'm going to take a break from all of this. For the next few months it's just me and my husband. Funny though, this feels like the last day of the Reparations Dinner weekend. I didn't want that to end and I feel the same way now." I replied.

"So you're ready for twenty two hours of nearly non-stop sex?"

"I hope so." I laughed. "You have promised me to them for that length of time."

My nipples were hugely erect and my pussy already felt damp.

"Well, if you look like you're going to run out of staff I'll put some of my guys on notice. We'll make sure that you don't run out of men to satisfy."

"Thanks! I suspect that there will be enough though. Your personal staff is already upstairs?"

"Yes." He confirmed. "I spoke with them earlier. They want a strip show first and then you can do whatever you like."

I had stripped for groups of guys quite a number of times over the previous months and found that it was something that I really enjoyed doing.

"No problem, I'll go and get dressed. Where are they?"

"They are in the games room. The little round stage is all ready for you and the music is ready to go."

I made my way to the wardrobe room and picked out a light pink micro g-string, a pair of pale blue panties and bra to match, a white suspender belt and stockings, a short grey skirt with a slit up one leg and a white semi see through blouse. A pair of white heels completed the outfit.

I knew that Darby would be waiting in his living room to give me his approval or suggestions that might improve my outfit. As I walked along the corridor I wondered if I would soon be naked and then right up until I left the hotel in twenty two hours.

To my surprise Darby was not alone in his living room. Fitz and Dave (the limo driver), Ronnie and Marcus and Victor and his wife, who I had not previously met, were also present.

Darby gave me a thumbs up and said "You look perfect. They're gonna love you."

The others agreed and I immediately felt very sexy. I did a quick twirl to allow my short skirt to flare and show off my panties.

"You should go and get started. Everyone has been in there for almost a half hour. They'll be getting impatient." Darby scolded.

"Ok, I'm ready. Ready for anything."

Just as I turned to leave, four black guys and four black women came into the room. I recognized the guys from the time Gail and I served them lunch and then gave them a show on the table in Darby's formal dining room. I assumed that the women were their wives. I also noticed that everyone in the room had turned to face the big screen TV. The TV was tuned to a local news station. I knew that as soon as I left, the cameras in the games room would be turned on and Darby and his friends would be watching my show. I resolved to be more of a slut than I had ever had been although, bearing in mind what I had done over the preceding months, I wasn't sure how I could possibly achieve that.

I felt nervous as I pushed the door to the games room open. The music started as soon as the door opened and the only thought I had in my head was "I have to take charge."

As soon as I stepped inside the room lights dimmed and the disco lights came on. I recognized the song "Bad to the Bone" and, as I strode towards the stage, I raised my hands above my head and clapped in time to the beat. I did this purposely to liven the audience up and also to emphasize my bouncing breasts. I could see that the audience was set up in two rows of chairs surrounding the stage. The first row was at most only a couple of feet from the stage. I thought that Darby's personal staff was only five or six people but there was at least four, maybe five times that number of people watching. I was even more surprised to see that sat next to every male was a female.

My audience was mainly Indian, Pakistani or Sri Lankan but there were also a few Hispanics, and African Canadians. There was also one white couple and a couple who I found out later was Vietnamese. If I hadn't been concentrating on my movements my analytical mind might have taken over and wondered how many races were left before I had fucked the world.

I strutted a few circles around the stage all the while clapping with my hands above my head and then undid the top button of my blouse. A quick look down told me that the pale blue bra was already visible and my cleavage was very evident. I really, really wanted to be naked but I knew that everyone was waiting for a show. Before the first song was over I got down on my back and parted my legs as wide as I could. After repeating this several times around the stage I stood up just as the next song started.

The second song was a long slow bluesy number that I had stripped to many times before. I knew that this was the song during which most of my clothes would come off.

Very early into the song I undid the two remaining buttons on my blouse, shrugged it off and threw it to a guy in the first row. Midway through the song I undid the single button that held my skirt up. I stepped out of it and kicked it off of the stage realizing how lucky I was not to lose a shoe in the process.

I was determined to lose my bra before the end of the song and several times I put my hands behind my back and pretended to undo it. Finally I could wait no more.

I undid my bra and I wasn't at all coy about it. As soon as I undid the single hook I pulled it away from my body. Then I twirled it over my head so that my tits bounced and let it fly into the audience. I strutted around the stage cupping my tits and jiggling them up and down.

As the song wound down I stepped down off the stage and went to the guy sat nearest to the steps and straddled his legs. I grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on my tits. He groped me for a little while before I got up and moved to another seat. I didn't care if the occupant of the seat was male or female. I just wanted to feel hands on me.

A couple of minutes into the next song I went back up onto the stage and got ready to lose my panties. At This point I was aching to feel a cock inside of me. As I swung my hips from side to side I eased my panties down. At least I hoped it looked like I was easing them down but it all felt a little frantic to me. I was careful not to get them caught on my shoes and bent over to pick them up. I twirled them on one finger as I strutted around the stage and then threw them to a guy in the first row of seats.

I simply couldn't wait anymore so I laid down on the stage, lifted my bum up and peeled the micro g-string off. Finally my pussy was exposed and I felt great. Still lying on my back I brought my legs up vertical and then opened them as wide as I could. I repeated this several times around the stage until the song finished.

The lights in the room came on as soon as the song ended and I stood up and quickly made my way to an armchair and draped myself over one of the arm. I spread my feet and announced "Ok boys, come and get it."

I still had my stockings, suspender belt and heels on and I hoped I looked sexy enough to turn the guys on. I wiggled my bum and a few seconds later I felt a cock slowly easing its' way into my pussy. He pushed it in slowly until its' full length was inside of me and I let out a long sigh of satisfaction. He gradually started to screw me and I felt my tits swinging back and forth in time to his gentle thrusting.

As he sped up I started to moan and gasp. I opened my eyes just in time to see a cock under my nose and so I opened my mouth and took it in. I figured that this would be pretty much how the next twenty two or so hours would be. I relished the thought.

I felt the guy in my pussy spurt several streams of cum into me and, as soon as he pulled out, he was replaced by another. The action continued at both ends for quite some time. My back was starting to get sore and I could feel drops of sweat running down my breasts.

Eventually I had to take a break. As soon as the next guy came in me I stood up and turned to sit in the armchair that I had, until now, been draped over. I sat with my legs firmly together and closed my eyes. I soon felt hands on my boobs and then someone climbing up to straddle me. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see a beautiful pair of brown boobs in front of me. Looking up I saw a gorgeous Indian face smiling at me. I smiled back at her and she leaned forward to offer a nipple to me. I ran my tongue over it and then started to gently suck on it.

As the action heated up I put my hand under her skirt and down into her panties. She gave a low moan and started to move her hips until I slipped a finger inside of her. I felt her dampness and pulled my finger out but quickly replaced it with two fingers. I started to slowly finger fuck her but she soon took over and bucked back and forth.

She grabbed my free hand, lifted herself off of me and pulled to indicate that she wanted me out of the chair. She got down in her knees and signaled for me to do the same. I knelt in front of her and she started to caress my boobs with one hand and my pussy with the other. Before I knew what was happening we were both lying on the floor licking each others' vagina. It didn't take her long to orgasm and push my head away. As she stood up I felt a hand stroking my bum and turned to see another girl kneeling beside me. This one's skin was a darker hue and she was a little plump but when she sat down and parted her legs I wasted no time in diving in to tongue her.

While I was on my hands and knees licking her pussy I sensed movement behind me and soon felt a cock probing my pussy lips. Instinctively I parted my legs and felt the head of the cock slip past my lips and deep into me. Every part of my body was tingling. If it was at all possible I would choose to spend the rest of my days doing exactly this.

Several more women offered me their pussy while the men took me from behind and then the pussies were replaced by more cocks. It probably only took an hour or so before the pace began to slacken and the action behind me stopped. I finished the blowjob that I was working on and then stood up. Some of the people had already left and others were dressing ready to leave. I sat in the armchair until they had all left in case any of them wanted one more go at me.

After a short rest I got up and made my way to Darbys' private rooms to take a quick shower. I wasn't at all tired from my exertions and the shower refreshed me nicely. I cleaned my teeth and brushed my hair and headed towards Darby's' living room to see where he wanted me next.

When I got there everyone acted nonchalantly as if they hadn't just watched me in the games room. The surprise for me was seeing my husband sitting in an armchair. He smiled at me and I happily returned his smile. I sat down next to Darby and he wasted no time in putting his arm around me so that he could fondle one breast. I immediately felt my nipples harden.

"Did you enjoy watching that?" I asked referring to what just happened in the games room.

"Yes. You were very good. What do you think Alan?" he replied.

"She was perfect." My husband replied.

"What am I doing next?' I asked.

"Why don't you dirty dance for us?" Darby asked. He phrased it as a question but I knew it was more of a command.

"Sure, where would you like me?" As they were all sat around the largest of the coffee tables in the room I knew exactly where he meant.

One of his business partners moved his chair aside for me and I stepped up onto the table. I knew the dance had to be all about showing off my swinging boobs, my sphincter and pinkness beyond the lips of my pussy and so I started by bending over with my back to Darby and my husband, spreading my legs and using my hands to pull my ass cheeks apart.

I followed that up by sitting with my legs apart as I finger fucked myself. I was extremely turned on and I felt that I was getting too close to an orgasm so I stopped and stood up. I shook my boobs for everyone and turned around and smacked my ass a couple of times. My husband was sitting in a chair very close to the table I was dancing on and so I crouched down and spread my legs for him. I smiled when I noticed that he had a hard on and I decided there and then that I would give him a show and the best blow job he's ever had when I got home.

As I turned to continue to dance I saw one of the black women lean over and whisper something to the guy she was with. His reply sounded like a question and she nodded her head in approval. Then he stood up and started to take his clothes off. I was still amazed that a black woman would encourage her partner to fuck a white woman while she watched but I didn't really mind, I was about to get fucked again.

I watched him taking his clothes off. I couldn't help but smile when he dropped his underwear. His cock was already beginning to stir and it already looked magnificent. I guessed that he was perhaps ten years younger than me and it was obvious that he worked out.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers