Anger Made My Wife a Slut Yet Again

Story Info
Stripping for Darby.
14k words
4.09
28.9k
21
1

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Authors Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONAL with the exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

*

During my weekend at the hotel Darby had asked me to come back to perform a striptease for him and "a few select friends". I had danced and stripped on a dinner table during the Friday evening banquet that started off the 'Reparations Dinner' weekend. Darby had missed my performance and I had no problem accepting his invitation. I was still high on the events of that weekend and would have happily stripped for just about anyone. I had fantasies about just going into some random bar and stripping or even doing it at work for my colleagues. In an effort to keep my body in shape I had recently joined a gym. The gym was two doors down from a Canadian Legion and one evening as I walked by the door was open and I looked in and saw a couple of dozen guys playing darts. I would have loved to have gone in. I resolved to find a strip club and see if they had an amateur night.

I was doubtful that it was at all coincidental that the same night that I had been invited back to strip my husband had been invited to "Ladies Night" in Ronnie's basement. Ronnie is Darby's daughter.

Both of us had booked Thursday and Friday off work. Thursday so that we could prepare and Friday so that we could recover. To that end we decided to go to bed very late on Wednesday and sleep in as long as possible on Thursday. We both figured that we were probably in for a busy night and we wanted to be able to last into the early hours of Friday morning. Actually, I was uncertain what my evening would bring. I assumed that I would be going up to Darby's apartment on the top floors of his hotel to perform. I guessed that sex would follow but had no idea if I would be there really late or not.

As soon as Alan and I got to bed we realized that we were both horny as hell. I snuggled up to him and reached between his legs. He pushed my hand away and reminded me that his refractory period wasn't as short as it was when he was a kid.

"As much as I want you right now I have to keep my powder dry for tomorrow evening." He reminded me.

"Ok, but on the weekend you'd better watch out." I laughed.

"I'll be ready."He replied."At least I hope I will."

"There's a blowjob in it for you." I offered.

"You can perform your striptease for me."

"I'd be happy to." I promised.

We were both awake by 8.30 on Thursday morning but managed to snooze on and off until almost midday. I finally got up and made bacon and eggs for lunch and stared at the TV for a couple of hours but I was too excited to take anything in. I had to be at the hotel for six o'clock and would have to leave home by 4.30. My husband wasn't due at Ronnie's house until 7pm and it was only a twenty minute drive away.

I went upstairs to have a shower and make sure that I was shaved properly. I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub finishing shaving my legs and pussy when Alan came in for a shower.

"What do you think?" I asked.

He looked at my vagina and smiled. "If you want we can both postpone tonight and stay here."

"No, we have both made commitments and we should keep them. You can have me all weekend though." I noticed that his eyes were still fixed on my pussy. I snapped my fingers and said "Earth to hubby. Come in hubby."

"That's the problem. I want to come in right now," he joked.

I waved him away and he started to strip for his shower. I stopped shaving and watched him strip. He was fully erect and now it was my turn to stare. It had been quite a while since I had really looked at him naked and I realized that I was liking what I saw.

"Your pussy looks fantastic. I see you have sharpened up that little pubic vee. The next time you strip for a group I want to be in that audience?"

"I'd like that too." I said. "I'm pretty sure that there will be another time."

He got into the shower and I sat and watched him soap himself for a minute or two. Then my thoughts switched to what I should wear for tonight's striptease. I had a couple of outfits in mind but soon settled on the one that I stripped out of when I had the gang bang in Ronnie's basement. I was a little nervous about having to walk from my car to the hotel in those clothes but I figured if I wore a long raincoat nobody would notice. I had just finished dressing when Alan came into the bedroom. He was still naked.

"What do you think?" he asked.

I ran my hand over his cock and balls and was amazed at how smooth it all was. He has always shaved down there but today he had taken extra care.

"Looks and feels fantastic." I told him. "You're going to be a hit tonight."

"You too." He replied. "I hope you have fun tonight. Go big or go home!"

"Oh I'm going big alright. I'm going to take whatever the evening throws at me and make the most of it! I'd better get going soon."

I hugged him and wished him luck with his evening.

"I love you." He said.

As he turned to head back into the bathroom I slapped his bare ass hard.

"Ow, that hurt." He yelped.

"Get used to it. It's likely to happen again tonight." I laughed.

My drive downtown was uneventful. I got stuck in traffic a couple of times but I had left extra time and arrived at the hotel fifteen minutes early.

As the doors slid open the doorman said "Hello Janice, nice to see you again so soon."

"Thank you." I replied.

It suddenly dawned on me that many of the hotel staff had seen me naked, watched me getting fucked and probably had fucked me themselves. I didn't know whether to be embarrassed or what. I couldn't change what had already happened so I decided to just accept it and enjoy myself.

I walked over to the reception desk to ask where I was supposed to go. One of the Indian or Pakistani guys was on duty and when he saw me his eyes lit up and he said "Janice, it's so nice to see you again. I'm looking forward to seeing you again tonight too."

He looked a little embarrassed and I just said "Nice to see you again too."

His comment made me wonder how many people were going to watch me strip tonight but after being totally naked in front of so many guys on the weekend it really didn't bother me. I put my elbows up on the desk and my mind went back to the memory of being screwed so wonderfully by Jermaine on that very spot just six days ago.

The guy at the reception got one of his colleagues to take me to the private elevator. As we walked through the lobby I looked at the couches and wondered how many guys had fucked me on them. I realized that my pussy was already getting damp and should probably stop thinking about the previous weekend.

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out. Darby's butler was waiting there and he too told me how good it was to see me again. I smiled and thanked him and he led me to Darby's living room. I sat down in an armchair and a glass of wine was placed on the table for me.

"Darby will be with you shortly. Can I get you anything else?" the butler asked.

"No thanks, I'm fine." I said. "Can you tell me what is going to happen this evening?"

"Well, as I understand it, you are going to remove your clothing for us." He replied.

"Ok, can you fill in the details?" I asked.

"I wouldn't worry about the details. I'm sure it will all become evident in time." He answered.

He left and I sat there alone for ten minutes or so. Darby came in and apologized for keeping me waiting. He gave me a gentle peck on my cheek and asked "Are you looking forward to tonight as much as I am?"

"I believe I am." I replied. His eyes twinkled and I could see he was looking intently at my boobs.

He picked up a phone and pushed a couple of buttons. "Is the bus ready?" he asked. I heard a muted reply and he said "Send it off then. How about the stretch?".

Again, I heard something in response and Darby said "Ok, round the boys up. We'll be down shortly."

"Ok, I'm not stripping here tonight and when he says "Is the bus ready" does he really mean a bus" I wondered to myself.

We sat and chatted for fifteen minutes or so and then the phone rang. Darby picked it up and listened for a moment and said "Ok, we'll be down shortly."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry about the details. Just be ready to enjoy yourself." He answered.

He held out his hand to help me up and we headed for the elevator. His hand was on my ass the whole way but I didn't mind. I guessed that the way things were shaping up, his wouldn't be the only hands I would feel on my body this evening.

The limo was waiting with one door open. Darby helped me get in and followed me shutting the door behind him.

"Hey, is she allowed in here with her clothes on?" One of the guys joked.

"Don't worry, they'll be off soon enough." Another said.

The rest of the guys cheered that comment and, all of a sudden, I felt vulnerable and I loved it.

The seven guys in the car were the same ones that were there on Saturday morning. I just assumed that Dave was driving. Again I realized that all of these guys had fucked me or had received a blowjob. Perhaps many of them had gotten both. They were obviously Darby's closest friends and associates and it seemed almost certain that they would be enjoying me again soon.

We drove through the heart of the city for twenty minutes or so and then came to a stop behind a large bus. I looked out of the window to try to figure out where we were but I didn't recognize anything. Dave opened the door on the opposite side of the car and we all got out.

I looked around and my heart sank as I realized that we were right outside what was generally accepted to be the sleaziest strip club in the city. The place was always getting busted for one thing or another. It was surprising that the clubs licence hadn't been revoked years ago.

"Not here, surely not here." I said to Dave.

"It's ok." He replied. "Darby and the owner go way back. He has allowed us to book an entire section of the club. It'll be fine."

I watched as Darby and five of his guys entered the club through the front door. Dave went off to park the limo and the other two guys took me to a side door down an alleyway.

One of the guys knocked on the door and a few seconds later it was opened by a white guy. As soon as the door was open I could hear the music thumping away and occasionally I heard male cheering. I was led along a corridor and we turned a corner and walked straight into a large room that didn't have a door. There were four or five women in there in various states of undress. This was obviously the clubs dressing room.

"What's going on?" I asked. "I thought I was supposed to be here to strip for Darby and a few select friends."

"You are." Replied one of the guys. "Darby has lots of friends and a few of them are here."

"How many is a few".

"Maybe twenty. Some of the hotel staff have been invited as well."

"Why are there other girls here?"

"They are entertaining the other side of the club that is open to the general public. They may also be coming back to the hotel with us to give you a break."

"Ok, so one side of the club is public but Darby has reserved the other side for me?'

"Yes, exactly." He assured me.

I felt a little better and asked "So when do I do my strip?"

"You'll do your first one in about forty minutes. Everyone should have drinks by then."

"What do you mean my first one?" I asked.

"Darby would like to watch you strip more than once. He has three different outfits ready for you."

"But I am wearing my own outfit." I protested.

"Great, you can strip four times then. Your last one will be in the waitress uniform that you wore on Friday. Darby would like you to give him special attention for that one."

I knew exactly what he meant by 'special attention'. He was expecting me to give him the same treatment that I gave the old guy at the banquet on Friday. That was fine. I expected that his face would be between my legs at some point during the evening anyway.

I felt like I had been blindsided but it was too late to back out and besides, I had boasted that I was going to take whatever the evening could throw at me. Go big or go home indeed.

"You have about forty minutes to prepare. You might want to stand where you can see the stage and watch what the girls do. It might give you some ideas."

"Does it matter which costume I wear first?"

"Yes, they are hanging up right there." He pointed at a clothes rack. "They are marked one, two and three. Do one and two first and then change back into what you are wearing now for the third show. No matter what, your waitress uniform is for your last show."

"Ok." I couldn't think of anything else to ask.

"The girls know what order you all appear in. The girl before you will tell you when it's your turn and you will have five minutes to be completely ready. When you hear the music start, come straight out ok?"

"Ok."

'I'm going to take my seat. You'll be safe back here. Sterling will look after you."

He pointed to the guy that opened the alleyway door. I hadn't really taken any notice of him until now. He had to be at least six foot four tall in spite of the fact that he appeared to have no neck. Both of his arms were completely tattooed as was parts of his face. He had multiple rings in both ears and the only hair on his entire head was a mustache similar to Hulk Hogan's.

I figured I had better take a look at my first outfit in case it dictated how I should dance. I took the cover off of it at found it to be a cowgirl outfit. It consisted of a short buckskin waistcoat that was open at the front, a tiny strapless bra, a very short skirt that was slit up one side and a thong. There was also a holster belt with two plastic six guns. I expected to see a pair of cowboy boots but instead there was a pair of heels. I sat down to think about the show. Obviously I would be dancing to country music and I figured I would have no problem pulling it off.

The girl on stage finished her show and came off the stage completely naked and carrying her outfit. She looked to be about the same height as me but much skinnier. She was sweating and immediately reached for a bottle of water. She took a swig and smiled at me.

"You'd best be putting your outfit on in case we have to make any adjustments." She advised.

I started to undress and was down to my suspender belt, stockings and panties until I noticed Sterling watching me. For some reason this made me feel a little uneasy but there was nothing I could do about it. He has been told to stay there and keep an eye on us. When I took my stockings and panties off I noticed that he had a broad smile on his face. Fair enough, my body had pleased one guy at least.

The music had started again and the dancer that I would follow went out onto the stage. I quickly put my cowgirl outfit on and sat down to wait. I had been sat down for only a couple of minutes when one of the other dancers told me to stand up.

"You don't want marks from the chair showing on your butt when you go out onto the stage." She explained.

"Good point, thanks." I replied.

"Is this what you do for a living?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a great way to keep fit and I can spend the day with my daughter. My husband watches her in the evenings. The pay isn't bad either and I get to keep all of my tips."

"Do you have to go out into the audience then? To dance for them personally?"

"Yes, that's where most of my tips come from. Also, if some of the other staff don't show up we have to be waitresses too."

"Do the guys ever touch you?"

"They're not supposed to but you can't stop them. You get used to them touching your boobs and bum but if they touch your pussy they get kicked out."

"I should be ok then. I'm only stripping for the section that Darby has booked. They are ok."

"Are you sure?" She asked. "There is a section that has been booked privately but the rest of the club will be able to see you too."

This news shocked me. I thought that it was only people from the hotel that would be watching me. Now I realized that every drunken bum in the club would be watching.

She saw the horror on my face and said "Don't worry about it; you won't see any of the guys in the public section ever again. Go big or go home eh!"

My words had come back to haunt me. I stood there trying to come to terms with the fact that I would be stripping naked for everyone in the club. I took consolation in the fact that less than a week ago I had stripped for more than four hundred total strangers and loved it. To hell with it, I was going to go big!

I hadn't been listening to the music and I was surprised when one of the other girls said "That's her last song. Are you ready?"

"Not really." I replied.

"Just go and do it. Dance for yourself. Pretend that you are dancing in your own bedroom by yourself."

"I'll see how it goes." I replied. I don't think I had ever been more nervous.

The song finished and some generic run of the mill rock song started to play. A gorgeous mixed race girl came into the dressing room. She started to towel herself down to get rid of the sweat and then sat down facing me.

"It's a full house, first time we've had one of them for a while." She announced to no-one in particular.

I noticed that Sterling couldn't take his eyes off of her. In fairness to him she did have beautiful full breasts and long shapely legs. She was completely clean shaven down below.

She looked at me and said "You're the new girl aren't you?" She smiled and her teeth were the whitest I had ever seen.

"Well, I'm only here for this one night." I replied. "I was asked to strip by one of the guys out there. I thought I'd be doing it at his hotel so I am rather intimidated to be doing it here."

"Don't worry about it. If you can imagine that you are dancing in an empty room you'll be fine."

At that moment I heard a guy announce something to the crowd and a country song boomed out of the sound system.

"Good luck!" called the mixed race girl and I moved like a zombie out onto the stage. I wish I'd had a couple of drinks to loosen me up. From the back of the stage the lights were so bright I couldn't even see the audience. As I started to dance I realized that my movements were very robotic and I felt very awkward.

"Smarten up." I told myself. "Dance like your life depends upon it."

Nervously I started to strut around the stage. I still couldn't see the audience and that really helped. I strutted to the very front of the stage and looked out. Now I could see the audience. I had strayed to the left hand side of the stage were the regular clientele were sitting. The sight of all those white faces staring back at me was quite a shock and I quickly retreated toward the back of the stage.

My favourite music is country and I knew the song that was playing quite well. I realized that it was already more than half over and all I had done so far was strut around. I knew that I had to get into it soon or I would lose the audience.

I abruptly stopped moving and stood with my hands on my hips and my legs slightly apart. Then I pulled the cowboy hat down on my forehead a little and shook my hips. Strutting toward the front of the stage I pulled the two guns out of their holsters and "fired" some shots into the ceiling. I was going to twirl the guns on my fingers before re-holstering them but thought better of it. Instead I simply turned my back on the audience, stuck out my left hip and stuffed the gun back into its holster. I repeated the move with my right hip and spun back around to face the front.

The clasp on my bra was at the front and I ran my hands from my hips up my body and quickly unsnapped the clasp. The bra fell away easily and I twirled it over my head and let it go. The buckskin waistcoat partly covered my boobs and felt great when it rubbed against my nipples.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers