Anger Mismanagement

Story Info
His sister's vile temper must be controlled.
11.5k words
4.7
187.3k
449
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,664 Followers

The Usual Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home.

*****

Kelly was in trouble yet again. Her boyfriend had called her at work and started an argument over the phone.

"What the fuck, Kelly?" he had started the conversation.

Kelly knew she had a bad temper. She should have hung up the phone, or said they would talk later; anything besides having it out over the phone in front of a dozen customers. The problem with having such a volatile temper is that, of course, she didn't make the rational decision.

"What is your problem, Dave?" she had immediately responded.

"You promised you were going to clean up the apartment over the weekend," he said. His voice was loud enough that it could be heard over the phone by an uncomfortable-looking older couple waiting at the counter in front of Kelly. "Instead, I get back from my folks' house and the place looks like a fucking bomb went off in here. What were you doing all weekend?"

"I was working," she defended herself. "I sent you a text. I had to pull an extra shift because Brianna was out sick."

Kelly was just barely restraining her temper. She had worked hard all weekend and had not gotten much sleep as a result. Perhaps she would have done at least a little cleaning at the apartment if Dave hadn't been such a jerk about it. As it was, she was tired and still had three hours to go before she would get off work.

"Yeah, right," he said. Kelly could picture Dave's sneer that went along with that comment. "Kelly, you haven't cleaned a damned thing around this place in months. I'm fed up with having to clean up after your ass just so I'm not embarrassed to have friends over."

Kelly knew she was about to lose it.

"Dave," she hissed through gritted teeth, "I am at work. I will talk to you when I get home."

"Well, I have to get ready for my job," Dave went on, "and I expect you to have this pig sty cleaned up by the time I get back tonight! Oh, and I threw out that pile of crap you had sitting by the front door."

That 'pile of crap' had mostly consisted of Kelly's laundry. She had left it there because it needed to be washed, but it included half of her work clothes. It would be expensive to replace so much of her wardrobe, and it was a total dick move to throw away her stuff.

"You mother fucker!" she yelled into the phone.

In front of her, everyone in the entire store turned to stare at her. The elderly couple involuntarily took a step back from the counter. Kelly felt a tap on her shoulder and whirled to snarl at...her manager.

Shit, she thought, This is the last thing I need right now.

She was fired, of course. Kelly had been warned about this sort of behavior twice before, but it hadn't been this bad either time. She was still in a towering rage as she pulled up in front of the apartment. Dave was dressed for work when she charged in the front door.

"You fucking asshole!" she yelled, "You just got me fired from my fucking job!"

"Good," he spat back at her, "Maybe now you'll have the time to clean up—"

It was the wrong thing to say.

Kelly was not a terribly tall or strong woman, but Dave was really short. She leapt at him and began punching and kicking wildly. She had no self control left whatsoever. She might have killed him if one of the neighbors hadn't called 911. There happened to be a police cruiser nearby, and the police pulled her off of her unconscious and bleeding boyfriend minutes after the assault began.

Kelly was arrested. She called her parents from jail. It was the second time she had been arrested for losing her temper like that. Last time, though, she had merely vandalized an ex-boyfriend's car. She was potentially facing felony assault charges this time. Her father was unsympathetic when she explained what had happened.

"Look, Kelly," he said, "We have talked about this. There is no way we are bailing you out this time. You need to get your act together. For Christ's sake, Kelly, you aren't a kid anymore! You're twenty-six years old. When you get out of jail, if you need a place to stay, you can stay with us. But there won't be any more of this behavior, you got it?"

Kelly was stunned. She couldn't believe they wouldn't even post bail for her. She slammed the phone down on the receiver and muttered, "Thanks for nothing, Dad."

She spent the night in jail, and was surprised the next morning when she was told she had made bail.

She got dressed in the clothes she had worn to work the previous day; it was a professional-looking blouse with a long skirt. She had wrecked her nylons in the process of kicking Dave's ass, so she tossed them into the trash. When she finished signing for her purse and keys, she turned and stopped in shock. Her younger brother, Greg, had been the one to post her bail.

He stood there with his arms crossed, looking at her. He looked bigger than she remembered, broader across the shoulders and chest, and he looked taller, somehow. His expression was carefully neutral. They had not seen each other in two years, ever since that incident at their parents' house. He finally spoke, in a soft tone.

"Mom called me," he said, "I came as soon as I could. Are you okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay," he said, "I brought my van. Let's go get your stuff."

They drove to her apartment without talking. Kelly kept looking over at her younger brother, expecting him to say something. He never did.

It took just over an hour to get Kelly's belongings packed into the van. They strapped her mattress and box spring to the top of the van with bungee cords. She got in her car and followed him to his apartment. Unlike the place she had shared with Dave, her brother's apartment was completely clean and tidy. Aside from her bed, Kelly had very little furniture.

Greg finally broke his silence as they moved her bed into his spare bedroom.

"I moved my office furniture out of this room so you could have it," he said. "Mom knows you'll be staying with me, but Dad doesn't."

"Oh," she said, taking a moment to let that sink in.

Greg looked her over.

"Do you want to change clothes before we move the rest of your stuff?" he asked.

She shrugged.

"It's not all that uncomfortable," she said, "and I'll need to wash this and shower afterwards anyway."

Their eyes locked briefly at the word 'shower.' Neither of them could help but recall the event that had made them so uncomfortable two years earlier.

* * *

Kelly had come home slightly drunk, after partying with her friends at a club. She desperately needed to pee, so she had gone into the bathroom they shared even though she could hear the shower running. Greg had no idea his sister had entered the bathroom at all. He had been sporting a solid erection all evening after a first date with a new girlfriend. Greg had soaped up his cock, but elected to wait until after his shower to relieve his sexual tension. He rinsed and stepped out of the shower—and froze with his wet, throbbing erection right in his sister's face.

Kelly heard the water stop, but was still surprised at how quickly her brother had stepped out in front of her. She usually dried herself inside the shower, and expected he would do the same. Instead, she found a really nice-looking dick waving right in front of her. Her eyes locked on that bouncing cock head, and in her inebriated condition she completely lost track of the fact that it was her brother's.

It looked really tasty. Her mouth opened, and Greg gasped when she slurped in his bloated dick and began to suck on it. It was one of those brief moments that felt like it was much longer that it was. He managed to get control of his body first and pulled away from her.

"What are you doing?" he cried out.

"I..." she trailed off, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Greg grabbed a towel and retreated to his bedroom. They had avoided each other for the next three days. After that, he had moved out and gotten his own place. The closest they had come to talking about it was when Kelly had called and left an apologetic voicemail.

"I'm sorry, Greg," she had said, "I don't know why that happened." There was a long silence. She had thought of a dozen more things to say, but rejected all of them. Finally, she had just hung up.

Somehow, they had managed to avoid each other completely, even though they lived in the same city and lived only five miles apart.

* * *

They were both thinking about this as they continued moving Kelly's belongings into her brother's apartment. When they were done, they stood and looked at each other awkwardly. Finally, Kelly shook her head, pursed her lips, and decided they needed to resolve this thing.

"Greg," she said, "I'm really sorry I got drunk and sucked your dick. Can you forgive me so we can just move on?"

"Wait, what?" he said. He looked genuinely confused. "Why would you think it was your fault that happened?"

Kelly could only blink at that. She cocked her head, still looking up at her brother as her eyebrows knitted. She was thinking hard about the incident again. Embarrassingly, she was still a little aroused at the recollection.

"But you said 'What are you doing?' when I took you in my mouth," she said.

"I was talking to myself," he said after a brief pause, "I got out of the shower, and I was all turned on after that date with Jennifer. You were just sitting there, and you were staring at my dick. You opened your mouth a little, and I couldn't help it. I slid it into your mouth. It took me a minute to get control of myself. I felt terrible for doing that to you. That's why I moved out. I thought you knew that."

"No," she whispered, shaking her head, "That's not how I remember it at all."

Greg was thinking about her apologetic voicemail, but now it dawned on him that he had misinterpreted it. He had felt shamed that she had called him. He couldn't bring himself to return that call. Now he felt foolish. He really should have manned up and called his sister two years ago.

"Damn," he finally breathed, "I am sorry, Kelly. I should have called you back right away."

His eyes searched hers. They both had the same haunted, guilty look. Finally he smiled.

"I love you, you know," he said, "It has been killing me, living with this guilt for the last two years. Should we just act like that never happened and move on?"

"Works for me," Kelly grinned. She stepped up and hugged her brother. It felt so liberating to feel him hug her back.

* * *

Before that incident at their parents' house, Kelly and Greg had gotten along really well, at least since high school. They both had vile tempers as young children and got into vicious fights when they were very small, but they had moved past that by the time Greg got into high school.

Greg had gotten into a few fights with slightly older and bigger kids when he was ten and eleven, and he had been beaten soundly. He had asked to take karate classes, and his parents had allowed it. In truth, he had been seething and hoped to learn to fight better, so that he could avenge himself. Instead, he found the discipline and meditation that accompanied the physical training were the exact counterpoint he needed in his life. For the first time, he was able to genuinely control his temper most of the time.

Greg stuck with the martial arts training for seven years. His dojo did not encourage the sort of competition that others did, so he never entered tournaments or anything like that. The classmates with whom he sparred became the closest of his friends. They had nothing but mutual respect and constantly strove to make each other better. Only once after that did Greg ever get into a fight, and it was only because he stepped forward to stop a bully in the ninth grade. The older boy had instigated the fight, but Greg quickly subdued him. No adults were around at the time, so they didn't get in trouble.

Because he had gained so much discipline and self control, Greg was always a calming influence on his sister. Unlike him, Kelly was always on the hairy edge of losing her temper. She got into lots of screaming matches with other young women, guys, and even with her best friends. Greg was always there to step in and help her sort out the problem. He salvaged her friendships a dozen times.

After the incident in the bathroom, Kelly had rapidly spiraled out of control without her brother around. She had alienated her best friends, and had ruined her best chances at romance with her vile temper. She had wound up with Dave after several ugly breakups with guys who were really better suited to her. Dave was the sort of guy who never tired of manipulating her and relished making her furious. It fueled his perverse sex drive when he made her lose her temper, but then she would apologize and let him do whatever he wanted to her in the bedroom.

To be fair, she got off on it as well. When he would spank her, or give her a brutal face-fucking or just pound her pussy or ass until he got off, she often had sensational orgasms. It just wasn't healthy. Her temper had only gotten worse. Now she was out of work, and she had to face criminal charges.

* * *

They lived in a large suburban sprawl, rather than in a major city. Kelly's court date was scheduled for a week after her brother had bailed her out. She spent most of her days hanging out with their mother at their childhood home. Even though she and Greg had said they would forget about the incident and move on, neither of them could really do it. They didn't completely avoid each other, and she slept at the apartment most nights, but they never really talked.

There was an unpleasant confrontation between Kelly and her father two days before her court date. A friend of the family was a respected lawyer, and Kelly's mom had talked to him about taking her case. Unfortunately, the lawyer had called her dad, and he had reacted badly to them 'dragging John into this' as he put it. It devolved into another screaming match between Kelly and her father, before she stormed out of the house and drove away. She would not return to the house again.

After Dave was released from the hospital, Greg dropped in to visit him. For his part, Dave had never expected that Kelly would actually physically harm him like that. Prior to the beating he had sustained, she had limited her violence to breaking things around the apartment—usually her own things. Dave agreed not to press criminal charges. He was relieved to be alive and healthy, and wanted to move on with his life. Greg had been so reasonable and sympathetic that Dave was only too happy to sign the legal paperwork to drop the assault charges.

As a result, the charges against Kelly were reduced to misdemeanor assault. She still faced a year of house arrest and mandatory anger management counseling. She might have had a shorter sentence if only she had been able to contain her temper in the courtroom...Greg was only able to watch helplessly from the row behind her as she snapped at the judge and her own lawyer. He had stepped up and calmly addressed the judge, promising to do everything he could to help his sister get better.

Back at their apartment after the courtroom debacle, Kelly glared at her shiny new ankle bracelet. If she strayed more than fifty meters from the apartment, she would be in violation of her house arrest and could face prison time.

"I feel like a damned dog with a shock collar," she grumbled.

Greg shook his head and looked at his sister. She had pushed the limits of his patience with her behavior. He really needed to sit in Zen meditation just to calm his nerves. Unfortunately, he didn't have time. He had to leave for work. He pulled his sister to her feet and hugged her tightly. At first, she resisted. She was still furious with Dave and blamed him for her current situation, and she was pissed off with her useless lawyer and that asshole judge.

She snapped out of it when she felt her brother's half-hard cock pressed against her through their clothes. Her eyes widened at that unexpected sensation, and Greg was embarrassed when he realized what had happened. His sister smelled good, and holding her was turning him on. He released her quickly and stepped back.

"Sorry," he mumbled, "I have to go to work."

He stopped in the doorway and turned back to her.

"Take a look in the fridge and cabinets," he said, "I'll stop at the grocery store on my way home and get anything you want to eat that I don't have."

"Okay," she said.

Kelly was lost in thought, but that gave her something to do. She made her way to the kitchen and fixed a late lunch while taking stock of the food her brother had in the apartment. She was impressed, actually. He had a much wider assortment of food than she and Dave had kept in their place. She jotted down a few of her favorites that he did not have, but it was a short list.

It struck her, as she chewed on a bite of her sandwich, that he had said 'on my way home' when he left. This was her home now—at least for the next year. She now lived with her little brother, and she was completely dependent on him to provide for her. She was still angry at her whole situation, but she guiltily admitted that she would be much worse off if not for Greg. Hell, she would probably still be in jail if he hadn't stepped in.

I owe him big time, she thought. What can I possibly do to make it up to him?

She didn't really have any money to speak of. Greg hadn't mentioned anything about her paying for anything. It occurred to her that he may have acted out of guilt. He blamed himself for the incident in their parents' house. That just made her feel lousy, since she blamed herself for it. Once again, she was aroused as that scene ran through her mind.

She could see her little brother, now a muscular man, stepping out of the shower. His body glistened wetly, and his fat cock was hard and throbbing in front of him. Her mouth watered as she recalled how tasty it had looked. It had been tasty, when it slid into her mouth. Kelly had always enjoyed having her mouth filled with a hard dick. She felt a little guilty that she was thinking about her brother's...until she realized that it would be the only one she would have near her for the next year.

That was a sobering thought.

She was a little shaky as she rose from the table and cleaned her dishes. Just trying to keep her mind from thoughts of her brother, she decided to shower and change clothes. As she stripped in the bathroom, she realized that her pussy was soaked.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was a good-looking woman, and she could say that objectively. Her breasts were full and firm, capped by thick nipples that loved to be sucked. Her strawberry blonde hair framed an attractive face. She had a scattering of freckles on her face and shoulders, and her body was...

She realized she was wondering if her brother found her attractive.

Fuck, she thought as she shook her head. I guess I need a cold shower. I can't think about my brother like that.

The cold shower did not have the desired effect. She was still horny and thinking about her brother when she was clean and dry, dressed in loose-fitting boy shorts and a t-shirt. She decided to have a stiff drink to calm her nerves.

Kelly was surprised and a bit dismayed to find that her brother had no alcohol whatsoever in his apartment. She chewed her lip at that. If he didn't drink at all, how could she ask him to buy alcohol for her? That could not go over well. The last thing she needed to do in her situation was to antagonize the one person who was still on her side. She grabbed a soda and sat on the couch, turning on the television to distract her thoughts.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,664 Followers