Angie

Story Info
Kidnapped in a parking lot.
10.9k words
4.47
92.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie left the store and walked across the parking lot toward her car. She was a very attractive young looking, middle aged woman, medium height, full figured with short dark hair and deep brown eyes. She was dressed in a conservative business suit over a white silk blouse and is wearing dark pumps. She was tired after a long day. It was late, the stores were closing and she was carrying a bag containing a few items she picked up on her way home. As she approached her car and fumbled for her keys she did not notice the dark figure waiting between the parked cars in the next aisle. When she got to her car, an SUV, she placed her bag on the ground and opened the back door, then put the bag on the back seat. Just as she turned toward the front door, she suddenly felt powerful arms wrap around her from behind and quickly sweep her off her feet. Before she could cry out, a deep, hard male voice in her ear said, "...don’t make a sound, and you won’t get hurt....” Confusion and panic caused her to freeze for a moment and she felt herself being pulled into the back of the SUV and laid face down across the back seat. She felt her attacker kneel over her and pull her arms behind her. Frozen with terror she heard an unfamiliar raspy, clicking sound and suddenly felt cold hard steel manacles being placed on her wrists. “Please, don’t...”, she whimpered. But at that instant everything went dark as a black cloth hood was pulled roughly down over her head.

She felt her assailant shifting around on the seat and suddenly gloved hands gripped her ankles and she heard the sound of tape being ripped and could feel her legs being bound at the ankles. All this happened in the span of a few seconds and, as quickly as it started, the man left the back seat. She heard him open the door and get into the driver’s seat. The van started and Angie felt it begin to move. Suddenly, fear grips her and her she finds her voice, but as she starts to scream, the stereo came on....loud.... pounding music.. Drowning her cries. Unable to move, face down on the back seat, she felt completely helpless and alone, wondering where she was and not daring to think about what is going to happen.

As she laid on the seat, music pounding in her ears.. Angie's mind was racing.. If he only wanted her money or her car he would have taken it at the parking lot . . . what did he want? A sudden realization comes over her. Is he planning on raping her? The thought made her mind reel. The reality of the moment, the feeling of being held helpless by an unknown stranger at once terrified and somehow excited her.

As a young girl she had often fantasized about a mysterious stranger coming to her room late at night and taking her. These fantasies had sometimes fueled her secret youthful masturbation sessions. As the years passed and she married and started her family, the demands of her husband, children and job had distracted her and diverted much of her energy from the area of sexual fantasy.

But lately with her children grown and her husband much less demanding of her attention, Angie had rediscovered the joys of self pleasure. She even had a secret “sex toy” she had purchased to help in her secret pleasures. She had also discovered a new world of sexual variety via her computer. Angie sometimes chatted on-line with strangers and their comments and conversations sometimes excited her deeply. On those occasions, when she had the chance she would retrieve her toy and let her mind run free as she explored her most intimate sexual thoughts.

As her passion would grow, and her body responded, stimulated by the feeling of her plaything, and her excitement deepened she would start to visit her most secret and deepest sexual fantasies. It was at times like that the dark stranger would sometimes return to Angie’s thoughts. As she imagined how he looked and the things he did and made her do, she never failed to achieve her strongest and most fulfilling orgasms. But now, the fearful reality of her situation drove all sexual feelings from her mind.

After what seemed like an eternity riding in the dark, hearing only the harsh, pounding sound of the car stereo and having no idea where they were.. Angie felt the car start to slow and turn... after a short ride on a rather bumpy road, the car slowed again and made several tight turns and then stopped. Suddenly the stereo cut off and in the silence, Angie heard the sound of a garage door closing. After the door closed Angie felt the driver open his door and in a moment the back door opened and Angie felt cool air enter the car.

As she laid shivering on the backseat, waiting anxiously, not knowing what to expect, she suddenly felt his hands on her again. She was pulled roughly from the seat and stood upright on the floor next to her car. Her feet were still bound and her hands were behind her and she wavered unsteadily on her feet, uncertain where he was. His voice, behind her, inches from her ear startled her. "Welcome......,” he said. "You have done well so far...keep it up and everything will be fine..." His voice was clearer now, indicating that his face was uncovered. Angie wondered where she was when she felt his arms around her again and she was once more lifted off her feet. She felt herself being carried after a few steps she felt him start up some stairs. One, two, three... then level again, and a turn to the left and straight and another turn, then down; one, two, three, four, steps and he stopped and carefully set her down.

She stood once again shaking on her feet, his hand on her shoulder steadying her. He knelt down at her side and she felt a cold blade on her ankle.

"Don’t move.......,” he said.

She felt him quickly cut the tape on her ankles and remove it. Relieved, she got her balance and started to regain her senses.

"We are in a very private and safe place, no one knows you are here and no one will ever look for you here, do you understand?", he asked.

When she failed to respond, he placed his hand on the back of her neck and asked again, a bit more powerfully now, "do you understand?".

"Yes...,” she whispered.

“Good,” he said, “I want you to know that if you do exactly as I say in every respect, you will not be hurt, do you understand, if so answer me.”

"Yes, she said, her voice trembling a bit with fear.

"OK then”, he replied. “First rule, no screaming or crying, there is no need and no one will hear you anyway, do you understand,” he said more softly now into her ear.

"Yes, I... I do.." Angie responded, more clearly now.

She was starting to feel some relief. Now that he was talking to her, telling her she would not be hurt she began to gather herself and her mind began to slow and her thoughts became more clear. He walked around her several times, circling her. She felt his hand gently lift her chin, and run over her shoulder. As he passed behind her, she felt his hand slide around on her waist. It seemed to her almost like a very slow and formal dance as her passed around her three times. Finally he stopped in front of her and spoke.

"I am going to take off the hood, the room is a bit dark but you will be able to see.”

He then stepped behind her and reached up to untie the cord at her neck then slowly and gently lifted the hood from her head. As he uncovered her face, she saw that she was in a dimly lit room. It was clean, nicely decorated. A couch was against the wall in front her and when she looked to her right she saw a small stairway leading up to a closed door.

The voice behind her spoke in her ear, "remember the rules? ,.” She nodded; "Good" he said. “Now turn around..........”

Angie heard his voice behind her.

"See, there is nothing to be afraid of, just a regular room in a very normal house, in a very nice, secluded neighborhood.” She looked around her and saw a small alcove to her left shielded by a Japanese screen. A fire burned in the fireplace in the corner, and candles flickered on the mantle above.

"Now, you may turn around,” he said. Slowly Angie turned to finally see her captor.

When she turned, she saw a man standing before her. He was medium height, perhaps 5' 9 or 10", dressed in a black silk sweater, black slacks and shoes. He was wearing a black mask that covered his eyes and head, leaving his mouth and open to her. She saw that he was white and that he had a neatly trimmed moustache. As he smiled, Angie saw that he had white even teeth.

"Not the monster you expected, am I?” he asked. He was well built but not massive, and Angie tried to guess his age. His voice was young and strong, but he had an air of cool confidence that made her think that he was older. She could see his eyes through the mask. They were a warm deep brown, and Angie thought she saw a twinkle when he smiled at her. He walked over to a chair in the middle of the room and sat facing her. "Come over here,” he said and motioned for her to approach him. With her hands still cuffed behind her she walked over and stood a few feet from him. He watched her closely and was silent as she stood in from of him.

"Would you like for me to release your hands?" she asked. Angie, swallowed hard and hoped that her voice would not betray her.

"Yes, please,” she answered in what she hoped was a firm and confident voice.

After a moment he replied, "I see. So ask me nicely, then,” he said. Angie thought she heard a bit of amusement in his voice. Angie composed herself for a moment and then said,

"Would you please release my hands, I promise I won’t try to run away or hurt you," she said in what she hoped was a pleasant voice. "Of course, my dear,” he said as he stood up and approached her. He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her back toward him. She felt his hands grip the cuffs and with a well-practiced move unlock and remove them. After the cuffs were off, his hands rubbed her wrists for a moment. They felt warm and strong, firm yet soft on her wrists. He then turned her back to face him.

They now stood face to face. Angie was a petite woman, only 5' 1" tall and as they stood close to each other she had to lift her head a bit to look into his eyes. She did not want to show any fear, Angie somehow sensed that as long as she maintained her composure and did as she was told she would come through this ordeal safely. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently squeezed and massaged them.

"You are very tense," he said as he continued touching her. "Try and relax, I have not hurt you have I?", he asked in a soft voice. His voice sounded young to Angie, but he seemed so confident and in control of himself. Angie tried to estimate his age and failed. She forced herself to relax and take a deep breath.

"No..." she replied softly, the feeling of his hands caressing her shoulders was causing her to relax more as the moments passed and when she looked up at his face again she could see that he was smiling down at her.

"Now, that's much better isn’t it," he asked.

"Yes, yes it is, " Angie replied, and her voice was much softer and more relaxed that she thought possible under the circumstances.

"Good, ....now . . . kiss me,” he said in a firmer masculine voice.

Shocked back to the reality of her plight, Angie did not know what to do, but steeling herself she leaned closer to him and reached up and gently kissed his lips quickly.

Before she could regain her composure though, he said, "No, not like that....you can do much, much better....try again.”

Angie’s heart began to beat more quickly, but before she could respond, he put his hands on her shoulders, leaned down and took her mouth in his. His lips were soft and covered hers fully. Angie tensed for a moment when she felt his mouth open slightly and his warm tongue enter her mouth. She tried for a moment not to respond, but his tongue slid deeper into her mouth and met hers, and she was forced to open wider to accept it. As his tongue moved in her mouth, probing and stroking at hers, Angie felt herself softening in his arms, her mouth relaxing. She felt his arms slide down around her and pull her closer to him. She felt herself lifted slightly by his embrace and almost by reflex she raised her hands to his chest. She could feel his muscles. He felt hard, firm and masculine. Like they had a mind of their own her hands moved across his chest to his shoulders and felt his strength. He smelled tasted good to her. He was wearing an expensive mens cologne and his mouth tasted like mint.

As Angie felt his arms around her she began to have familiar, but unaccountable feelings. Waves of pleasure began to build in her and before she could stop herself Angie returned his kiss. His arms holding her, his lips on hers and his tongue in her mouth were making her light headed. Pressing her lips more tightly to his, her tongue reached for his and she felt him tighten his embrace.

When at last he broke off their kiss, Angie had to breathe deeply to catch her breath. She should have been terrified, but she was feeling more intrigued and starting to wonder who this man was and her fear was slowly being replaced by a growing interest in what was happening, going to happen, and her surroundings.

"That, was much better, don’t you think Angie?"..he asked.

Before she could stop herself, Angie replied, "how did you know my name......” He motioned toward the doorway and there on a small foyer table was her handbag, the wallet open next to it and her shopping bag from the mall.

"I see,.." she said quietly.

"Don’t worry, I am not interested in robbing you, dear girl," he said, and Angie thought she heard a bit of warmth in his voice.

Angie gathered herself, "So, what is your name?"., she asked. She saw a smile play across his lips.

"You may call me John,” he responded. "Well, now that we seem to be getting to know each other better, why don’t we try and relax a bit,” he said, and turned to walk over to a straight-backed chair sitting in the middle of the room.

He sat down, looked at her and motioned for her to come closer. Angie hesitated a moment then walked a few steps to where he sat and stopped about 10 feet away.

"No, come closer,” he said and motioned for her to move toward him.

Angie took a few more steps and stopped just within arms reach in front of him. She looked at him sitting there in front of her, relaxed and confident. For a moment he sat there regarding her with interest. She saw that he was looking her over carefully, appraising her as his eyes moved from her head to her feet and slowly back again.

"Angie, why don’t you try and relax a bit, take off your jacket,” he said at last.

Angie suddenly felt snapped back to reality and her fear began to return. He didn’t move toward her, but sat motionless and waited for her response.

After a few long and quiet moments, he said "Angie, do you want me to take your jacket off for you?”

"No," she said and reached for the top button on her blue business suit. As she slowly undid the buttons, Angie watched for some reaction, but saw nothing, he simply waited until she had opened all the buttons and, then he nodded in her direction and she slid the jacket off her shoulders and held it in front of her. He held out his hand to take her jacket but she didn’t want to let go of her garments, and clutched it closely to her.

He rose from his chair and stood in front of her and gently took hold of her suit jacket and turned and placed it over the back of the chair. Angie now stood in wearing a white silk blouse and dark blue slacks. The blouse was slightly sheer and suddenly Angie could feel his eyes on her. As she glanced down she could see that her bra was clearly visible through the blouse, and she imagined that he could see the small bumps her nipples made through her clothes.

"You are a very pretty woman," he said after a while. She tried to meet his gaze to show that she was not afraid. As she looked back at him, he was silent but nodded in her direction again, this time she knew what he wanted.

"No, please...,” she said, in what she hoped was a firm voice. He regarded her for a moment and reached out with his left hand and carefully took the top button of her blouse in his fingers. With a quick twist and flick he opened the button and Angie felt her heart quicken. His hand dropped to his side.

"Now you....go on," he said, with a wry smile.

Angie realized what he was asking. Resigned to her fate, Angie looked back into his eyes and reached for the second button and, with as much defiance as possible, opened it. He smiled back at her.

"Good, that is much better, " he said, more softly now. "Go on now...finish...,” he said.

Angie tried to relax and show no fear. She reached up again and opened the remaining buttons, leaving her blouse hanging open, her white bra, and the soft skin of her belly showing. He stood still, watching her for a moment before he started to walk around her. He placed his hand on her as if to reassure and, as he passed behind her, started to slowly slide her blouse off her shoulders. Angie reached to pull the buttons closed but his voice in her ear stopped her.

“No!...just relax Angie, it is going to be fine,”. Angie relaxed her grip and he pulled the blouse from her hands and walked back in front of her. She stood there wearing a white blouse, hands across her breasts, head down feeling a rush of embarrassment. He took her chin in his hand and gently lifted it so that their eyes met.

He smiled again, and softly said, “Don’t be shy Angie, let me see you”, and he took her hands in his and moved them to her side. He looked down at her chest.

“Ohhhh Angie, what a big girl you are”, he said softly as he regarded her breasts.

Her breasts were size 44D, round and very full. They spilled from the top of her bra and stood out firmly from her chest. “You have very lovely breasts, Angie. I had no idea. Do you mind?”, he asked as he reached up and gently cupped her soft full breasts in both his hands. She felt him squeeze her tenderly and lift and weigh her in his hands.

“Does that feel good Angie?”, he asked. “Go on, you can tell me,” he said.

Angie fought against the feeling but his hands were so warm and firm. He felt so tender but strong, she felt her heart racing and could also feel her nipples hardening under his touch. He noticed it too and she felt his fingers gently stroke and start to roll her nipples through the thin material of her bra.

“It looks like you do like it, after all”, he chuckled as he pulled gently at her erect nipple through her bra. “You should be proud Angie, you have beautiful breasts. For a woman your age, I would say they are spectacular”.

He released her breasts and returned to the chair and sat down. He sat for a moment before he said,

“OK, now the pants..”he said in a firmer more commanding voice.

Angie’s heart jumped. Standing there in her bra, being handled, touched by this stranger in this strange place was bad enough but the idea of showing more of herself to her captor caused Angie’s mind to race.

“Don’t be shy now, Angie, go on.... or do I have to do it myself?". he asked, his voice on taking on the harder edge it had earlier.

Something in his voice told her that it was no use to resist and that her safety depended on her full compliance with this man. She took a deep breath and, with as much courage as she could muster, she reached down and unsnapped then unzipped her slacks. She waited a moment, then slowly slid her slacks down over her full, round hips and then on down her shapely legs. She kicked off first one then the other of her shoes, then lifting her legs she finished taking off her pants. She looked up at him and saw he was smiling back at her. With her last shreds of defiance, she tossed her pants toward him and he caught them then folded and laid them over the back of the chair with her jacket and blouse.