Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie was now clad only in her bra and panties. Her panties were also white, nylon, medium bikini cut. Angie was thankful that she had not worn anything sexier today. She had a few pairs of very exotic, sheer panties hidden away at home but today had chosen a more conservative pair. For some reason though she was glad though that she had shaved that morning and her legs and body were smooth.......

He rose from where he sat and crossed the room to the couch against the far wall. With quick motions he removed the cushions and opened the full sized bed and placed pillow against the head. He looked back across the room to where she stood and in that moment Angie knew that he would not stop until he had taken her completely. Her illusions of perhaps talking him out of raping her vanished and she fully understood his intentions.

Angie decided then and there that she would not cooperate any further. In spite of her earlier promises, whatever happened from this point on, she decided she would resist. For a few long moments she gazed back at him, met his gaze and finally spoke.

“No more, whatever you are thinking, that is all, I am leaving right now, you have had your sick fun, but now it is over”.

With a determined expression on her face she stepped across the room and reached to snatch her clothes back from the chair. He rose and intercepted her and grabbed her wrists in his hands.

“It looks like we are going to have to finish this the hard way, after all he said”, with a hard edge to his voice.

Pulling her roughly across the room he pushed her down onto the sofa bed. She landed hard and bounced, and before she could get rise he grabbed a restraint attached to the headboard and quickly snapped it onto her wrist. He then reached across her body and pulling her arm out firmly found another and retrained her other wrist. Angie bucked her body and kicked out catching him a glancing blow in the ribs. She heard him exhale sharply and felt him press his body harder down onto her.

For a moment she continued to thrash under him, but soon she tired and lay still.

“Now, just lay still and I wont have to hurt you”, he said.

He raised up and sat next to her, reached down and lifted two similar restraints from the bottom of the bed and, with velcro straps attached them one of them to each of her ankles. Angie was now tied spread eagle on her back on the bed. As she pulled and tested the cloth restraints she found that, although they did not cut into or hurt her wrists or ankles, she could not free herself. He stood over her and looked at her displayed there before him.

“You look very sexy like that Angie, very erotic indeed. I would bet that you have never been in this position before have you”?

Angie looked back at him and her eyes blazed with anger and defiance. She would not give him the pleasure of any more answers. He waited a moment and then said,

“OK, you want to give me the silent treatment? We’ll see what happens.”

He then walked over to the table where her purse and shopping bag were.

He picked up her wallet and paged through the photos therein.

“Hmmmmm, let’s see here, nice family,.... husband... he is a lot older than you isn’t he?... and who is this?... your daughter?... yes I can see the resemblance.... ahhhhh a grandchild!?!... he said in surprise... “yes it must be, but you don’t look old enough”, he said as he looked over at Angie tied there on the bed.

“No,” he said, “you definitely are not the grandmother type are you Angie”?

Angie felt more exposed by his looking through her private family photos than she did by laying partially naked and spread lewdly out before him.

After a moment he replaced her wallet and picked up her shopping bag. Angie’s heart began to beat wildy.

“Please, please, please DON”T let him look inside”, she silently prayed. But with growing alarm she watched as he reached inside and withdrew a smaller pink plastic bag. She watched with dismay as he opened it and looked inside. She saw his eyes widen and then watched as he smiled at the contents.

He looked back across to where she lay, and said, “Angie! “I had no idea.... what a very sexy, sexy girl you are”.

Her heart sank when he reached inside and pulled out the items still partially wrapped in tissue paper.

Her final shopping stop at the mall had been to the Fredericks store, where she had picked out a bra and panty set. They were nothing like the ones she wore that day, or on most days for that matter. She had purchased a pair of tiny see through bikini panties and a matching bra. Both barely large enough to contain and surely not enough to conceal her body.

Over the years as her husband had cooled in his ardor, Angie had returned to the private pastime she had learned as a young girl to satisfy her special, intimate needs. Her husband did not know her secret, and Angie was far too shy to ever tell him. She expected that even if he did not react with disapproval, he would surely not want to participate or share her passions. She had matured early and as a young girl had discovered the pleasure of touching herself.

Alone in her bed at night she would allow her hands to roam and explore her developing body and her adolescent excitement would build as she fantasized about faceless lovers touching her. She soon discovered the secret source of her pleasure. Hidden between her legs, tucked into the tight folds of her vagina, she found a tiny bud that, when touched in just the right way, caused her to writhe with pleasure and delight and then stiffen and finally spasm with release. She kept her nightly pastime a secret and stopped when she married, only indulging in the act on those rare occasions when she was alone and had not had sex in a while.

In recent years since her sex life had slowed to the point that is was almost non-existent, and sex drive had grown much stronger, Angie had returned to her youthful pastime with renewed interest. Her sessions now usually started with her showering, shaving and oiling her body and then putting on some of the most erotic undergarments she could find. She would then stand in front of a large bedroom mirror and drink in the sight of her body dressed in the type of erotic clothing she imagined that exotic dancers or prostitutes wore.

She would take out her secret sex magazines and flip slowly through the pages as her arousal grew, and imagine that she was one of the women posing there. The sight of her body, fresh from the shower, glowing, smooth and wearing such revealing and sexually explicit things aroused Angie as she considered how she looked, and she often started her masturbatory sessions by posing in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She would sometimes pretend that she was on stage at some sex club and was being watched by a small group of men and couples, all with hot and hungry eyes.

She liked to sit on the end of the bed, pretending she was in front of her unseen audience stroking her breasts until her nipples were hard and erect, then run her hands down along her torso and open her legs to show them her most secret and erotic area. The panties she liked to wear during her little “shows” were the thinnest and smallest she could find and they would barely contain her round, feminine mound. As she would spread her legs the thin material would stretch tightly over her vagina and her plump outer lips would be exposed. As she grew more excited her wetness would become visible through her panties at the lower part of her slit.

The sight of her posed like, in front of her imagined voyeurs gave her lewd thoughts and never failed to complete her arousal and would cause her to reach for her toy. She would tease herself with her vibrator and run it over and along her pussy watching as the wetness spread until the crotch of her panties were soaked and transparent. It was just such a pair of flimsy, tiny white panties that he now held between his fingers.

He put her under things on the table and smiled at her.

“Well Angie, lets see what else you have in here” he laughed.

Angie’s face was now bright red and she could not bear to look at him. She could only hope that he would not look further into the contents of her shopping bag. As embarrassed as she was by him finding her erotic underwear the thought of him finding what else she had was devastating to her. She had stopped at an out of the way roadside shop earlier in the day, when there would be no other customers to witness her other, more secret purchase. It was a shop she had visited several times over the past year. She had driven past many times over the years and her curiosity grew until one morning she passed and there were no cars outside so she stopped, gathered her courage put on a pair of dark glasses and entered.

It was a typical sex shop. Magazines of all types were displayed on shelves, paperback books in another section. She slowly walked down the aisle looking at the covers of the magazines and saw all manner of sexual acts and combinations. Men and women, alone and together, naked and fully engaged in all types of sexual acts were depicted in explicit detail. She saw lurid color photos of women together and.....men together!.. something she had never seen before and found strangely compelling.

She was both a bit surprised, and strangely excited. The thought of her, a “good girl” being in such a forbidden place gave her a thrill. She walked across the rear of the store and saw a few coin operated video booths, each with curtain screen and a small bench inside for one person to sit and a small screen to watch. And across one wall in a glass display were the objects of her search. Her eyes widened as she saw the number and variety of sexual aids, “toys” as they were called.

She walked along the case, her palms sweating and her heart racing. She could see small white vibrators, long thin shafts, short fat rubber plugs, and some very realistic looking dildos. She was too nervous to stay long and consider all the items displayed, so on that first visit she quickly selected and purchased a plain white vibrator from the disinterested middle aged man behind the counter. Her subsequent visits were much the same. She would stop in early when no other cars were in the lot, and quickly enter to make her purchases.

Although she knew that she could make similar purchases from certain mail order catalogs or from sources on the internet, the feared the possibility of her husband or children opening a package and discovering her secret. There was another reason though that she patronized that shop.

She always felt a lewd rush of sexual excitement from her forbidden visits. The interior of the shop with its images and items displayed for her always left her wet and aroused when she would leave. On her previous visits she had bought a few paperback sex novels, some very explicit mens magazine full of photos of women portrayed in various sexual acts, and once a women’s sex magazine, (although she later learned it was mostly purchased by gay men) and today she had made her most recent purchase.

Now with total dismay and growing shame Angie watched as he reached into her shopping bag and took out the white bag in the bottom, the one she had planned to slip into the secret hiding place where she kept her other “private” things. He put it on the table and opened it. His eyes opened wide and she heard him exhale between his teeth.

“Angie, .....” , he said almost too softly to hear. “Oh my.... you are a very, very nasty girl.. Aren’t you...?”

She watched as he reached down into the bag and withdrew her latest treasure.

“No......please don’t...”, she moaned, “please, just...................don’t”. But it was too late and she watched as he lifted a large, realistic dildo and held it in his hands.

It was one she had seen on one of her first visits to the sex shop. She loved the way it looked displayed there in the case, so life like and erotic. It was flesh colored, about 10" long and very thick, with veins and ridges detailed perfectly and in perfect proportion. At the base were a lovely set of large round balls pulled up tight and firm as if an orgasm was imminent. The advertisement said it was an exact replica of the erect member of a famous male porn star. The head was full, round and fat, and a darker shade than the shaft. She longed to touch and feel its heft, see if it was hard and firm or soft yielding.

She imagined running her fingers along the thick, long shaft and even kissing and licking the plum shaped head. She had seen her share of cocks over the years, but this one was larger and more perfectly shaped than any. On each visit she would examine it displayed there in the glass case and longed to feel and posses the lewd and swollen member. And at night she often thought about it as she pleasured herself.

The large toy reminded Angie of a cock in one of the magazines she had purchased at the shop. It was a closeup photo of a man from the waist down sitting nude a naked woman at his feet facing the camera. She held his large, erect cock in her hand as if to display it. The sight of the woman’s hand holding his cock and her eyes looking at her as if to ask her what she thought of it, almost as if she were offering it to Angie, stayed with her and she often turned to that page as she climbed to her orgasmic peak. He captor now held the cock in his hands, turning it over and examining it closely, running his fingers up and down along the thick full shaft. For some reason the sight of him handling it that way was strangely sexual and Angie blushed even harder for her feelings.

When she had finally decided to purchase her new toy, Angie couldn’t wait for the chance to use it and tonight was to be her first. Her husband was out of town and she had no plans to be with her children or friends. She had planned to go home, shower and relax, then spend a few moments looking over some erotic email from a man she corresponded with to get her juices flowing and then to pose for her own enjoyment in her new panties until she was ready. She loved to watch herself play.

She had discovered that when she first started looking at her refection as she oiled her body and prepared to please herself. Then later when she brought out her first vibrator, she caught the sight of herself as she used it and the image she saw gave her a thrill of excitement. She had taken to placing herself at the foot of her bed directly in front of her bedroom mirror, a magazine open on the bed next to her. She would page through the erotica and sit so that she could watch as she stroked herself and probed and slid her vibrator along her pussy until she erupted. Now here she was, helpless as a strange man exposed her deepest secrets and had her completely at his mercy.

He finally walked across the room to where she was laying. He still held her dildo. He stopped next to her and looked down.

“Let’s see what Angie really looks like, shall we?”, he asked. He reached down and unhooked her bra from the front and pulled it off her.

“Mmmmmmm, very nice,.... you have very nice tits Angie”, he said as they spilled from her cups.

Her breasts were full and round, with small pink nipples, erect from her excitement and shame. He reached down and cupped one in his hand and squeezed. Angie tried to resist but could not move, and he just smiled again and reached with his other hand for her other breast and held them both. He then sat down next to her. Angie turned her head away, but her took her chin in his hand and pulled her back to face him.

She saw that he was looking down her torso towards her belly and beyond. Angie tried unsuccessfully to turn her body away or close her legs, but her efforts just caused her panties to shift and bunch up more showing a bit of her full outer lips so she laid still. He reached down and stroked her soft, round belly, running his hand down across her tummy to her left thigh and back up her right and on up to her breast. Again, this time straight down across her belly to her mound, where he stopped and cupped her there. Angie tensed for a moment, then relaxed, hoping he would stop.

“Angie...”??, he said sounding a bit puzzled. In that moment Angie knew that he had discovered her most intimate secret.

For the last several years, Angie had taken to shaving her pussy completely. She had seen some women groomed that way in the sex magazines and thought that it looked very sexy. So on a lark one day had shaved herself. She was delighted with the results. He mound was full and round and her outer pussy lips were firm, plump and, exposed to view, they looked inviting and juicy. When she touched herself the sensation was also heightened and when she sat on the edge of her bed and watched as she used her vibrator the view was so much more intense and vivid that she orgasmed almost immediately.

Since that time Angie had kept herself smoothly shaved and had done so just that morning anticipating using her new toy. Angie knew as he touched her then that he could feel her smoothness. She tried to clamp herself together as she felt him pull her panties to the side to expose her lips.

“Mmmmmmmmm....very nice”, he said.

His voice thick and horse, very different now. His tone was full of sexual arousal. Angie could tell that, as excited as he might have been before, the sight of her smooth round pussy had now brought him to complete arousal. He reached into his pocket and took out a small folding knife and opened the blade. Angie’s heart leaped to her throat. He brought the blade down to her side and, lifting her side band, cut it through. Then taking the other side in his fingers he pulled her panties completely off, exposing her totally.

Angie closed her eyes for a moment and waited for him to say or do something. When she heard nothing she opened her eyes and saw him looking down at her.

His eyes were now sparkling and bright. He stood up next to her and pulled his sweater over his head, showing a well muscled chest, lightly covered with a V of hair trailing down over his belly. He then unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, and took them off. He was standing there is dark bikini underwear. She could clearly see the bulge of him between his legs. He reached down and, as she watched slowly slid he shorts off. When he stood again, she could not take her eyes off his cock.

It was not huge, but hung thick and swollen between his legs. He was circumcised and the head of his cock was pronounced. The shaft was about 8" long, heavy and hanging down and as she watched it seemed to grow and swell. He raised one knee and placed it on the bed next to her, bringing his cock much closer to her face. She could see it much more clearly now and could see the thick blue veins pulsing and that the head was definitely growing larger.

He was silent but she sensed his growing arousal as his breathing deepened and quickened. He leaned over and again ran his hands over her soft, full breasts and down across her belly to her feminine mound.

“You look so young, down there.....”, he said almost to himself, his cock now closer to her face swelling and starting to become erect.

Angie sensed the source of his arousal, “young...”, he had said.

She had thought the same thing herself sometimes when she looked at her freshly shaved pubes.

He ran his fingers along her slit and she gasped involuntarily when he encountered her clit. As he opened her lips, Angie was amazed at how wet she felt. In spite of her terror she was soaked as if she was about to cum.

Angie felt something she had never experienced before, a feeling of deep and intense arousal at the idea of being taken, helpless, but loving it. She shivered at the thought becoming aware of her increasing sexual feelings. She felt somehow wanton and lewd and the thought of it gave her additional shivers. She could feel him opening her lips to see her aroused state and she knew from her many evenings of self pleasure just what he was seeing. He inner lips would be swollen and her opening would be bright red and dripping with her thick juices. He found her clit and rubbed it gently and she could not help but lift herself to meet him.