Angie

Story Info
We go to a swingers' club.
4.7k words
4.25
75.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers

My wife and I are both professionals and therefore have to be very discrete. For that reason I'll call her "Angie" rather than use her real name.

Angie and I have had some swinging experiences over the course of several years, and although we'd exchanged partners with some other couples and had a great time, Angie in particular had never felt completely satisfied. As she put it after one evening with another couple, "it was fun for awhile, but as soon as he came, he quit; and just about then is when I'm ready for more."

That's one thing about Angie - sometimes she can be a little slow to start, but once she gets turned on she just wants more and more sex. While I'm pretty good at keeping going, I realize that her criticism of men in general is true: once we've cum it takes us awhile to get back in the saddle.

I suggested that one way to solve that problem would be to go to a real swinging party, where there would be plenty of men to take care of her continuing needs, and Angie eagerly agreed. We had read about a couple of "on premise" clubs in Pennsylvania, and we decided to try one of them, one fall weekend. We called the club during the week, and sure enough there were parties both Friday and Saturday night, for couples and "select singles."

Because it was a pretty long drive, we didn't try to make it to the Friday night party, but drove up on Saturday afternoon. The fall foliage was in its full display, and we had a beautiful drive - at one point even leaving the interstate highway to wander awhile through the resplendent wooded countryside.

Back on the interstate, we discussed what we expected to see and do at the club that night. I mentioned to Angie that she'd always fantasized about big guys (in all dimensions), and she agreed that she was hoping to find some big cocks at the party. She knows that I enjoy her orgasms as much as, or even more than, I enjoy my own, so she elaborated a little on what it would be like to cum on a monster cock.

Listening to Angie's fantasy, I began to develop a raging hardon. When she noticed the tent in my pants she leaned over, unzipped my pants, and freed my 7" cock. She leaned over and blew gently on the tip, then quickly deep-throated me before backing off and starting to lick around the glans.

I warned her that if she continued that action, we might go off the road. In response, she took the knob in her mouth and sucked hard for about two seconds, then pulled back so it came out of her mouth with a slurpy noise. Then Angie sat back in the seat.

I reached across and ran my hand along her thigh. She sighed and slid down slightly in the seat, her skirt rising and her legs coming apart. My hand moved slowly across the inside of her thigh, caressing her skin through her pantyhose. Gradually I moved it up to her crotch. Although the pantyhose kept me from feeling much, I could tell from the temperature and slight moistness that Angie was getting turned on. I tried to pull her pantyhose down, but that proved to be impossible to do while driving. So she just slipped her hand down inside the pantyhose and started to masturbate gently. I returned my hand to my own hard cock, just keeping myself at the tingly level, but not approaching an orgasm.

Just then, we saw a sign for a rest stop and Angie suggested we should pull in for a potty break. I pulled into the parking area, parked and stuffed my softening cock back in my pants before getting out of the car. We walked together toward the building with public toilets, my arm around Angie's shoulders.

After I had peed I returned to the car. Angie wasn't there yet, but she appeared in a minute, sauntering down the pathway with a grin. As she slid into the car, Angie casually tossed her panty hose into the back seat. Back on the highway, my hand immediately made it back to her thigh, which I stroked slowly. By the time I had reached the top of her thigh, her legs were spread wide and her skirt was hiked up to her hips. I glanced over to her newly-shaven pussy, which was spread open waiting for me. Eyes back on the road, I put my hand on her crotch. Her clit was already swollen, and I placed my middle finger just under its exposed tip. She let out a little yelp and pushed herself into my hand, but I just left my finger there, teasing her. "Oh, God, please," she moaned. I mover my finger a tiny bit and she cried out again, but I still didn't give her what she wanted.

Raising her bare feet up onto the dashboard, she put her hand down between her legs and stuffed her fingers into her twat. As she did so, she humped up into my hand. I finally stopped my teasing and, flattening my fingers over her swollen clit, rubbed it quickly from side to side. Maybe it was the long buildup, or maybe the new situation, but Angie immediately began to cum, pumping her fingers into her wide-open cunt as I rubbed her whole clit.

"Oh, God, yes! Just like that! Don't stop!" she shrieked. She pressed her butt up off the seat and curled her toes as she came.

After a minute or two, she pushed my hand away and settled back into her seat. It was just as well that I now had both hands free, as our exit was coming up. I slowed the car and took the exit ramp, then turned onto the surface road that would take us to our motel. I wondered what the truckers passing by might have thought, but it was getting pretty dark by then and I figured they probably hadn't seen anything.

Angie, however, wasn't done yet. Pulling the skin of her clitoris up with one hand, she exposed the bright red tip and massaged it gently with the other hand. As I mentioned before, with Angie one orgasm leads to another, and she was ready to continue. A couple of times she paused to put some saliva on her finger, then returned to rubbing herself.

"What are you fantasizing?" I asked.

"Oh, " she responded, "just a big stud licking me and fucking me for hours on end."

She closed her eyes again and soon started to make whimpering noises. "Oh, yessssss ..." Her body bucked and then straightened out against the seatbelt as she came for the second time. By now I had my hard cock out again and I ran my fingers lightly over it, smearing the pre-cum over the head, but in the interest of safe driving I didn't jerk off, much as I wanted to.

Just after Angie had recovered from her orgasm, we got to our motel. I stuffed my hard cock back in my pants and hoped my arousal wouldn't be too noticeable. I parked the car out front, and Angie gave me a long, promissory kiss before we went in to register.

"First in the shower!" Angie exclaimed as soon as we were in the room. Throwing off her clothes, she unpacked her toilet kit and headed for the bathroom. She's a tall woman, about 5'11", and has a fantastic body, with big C-cup boobs, a great ass and long legs. Just the sight of her naked body turns me on, even after all these years. I stripped also, then lay back on the bed to watch the featured college football game on TV as I waited my turn in the shower and gently fondled my half-hard cock.

The colleges playing that day weren't of particular interest to me, and I suddenly noticed that the sound of the shower had changed. Curious, I went into the bathroom, pulled the shower curtain back a little, and looked in. The showerhead had a extension hose that allowed Angie to pull the head away from its fixture. She was leaning against the wall with the showerhead held up against her crotch. It was set to "pulsing" mode. She had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily and moaning slightly. Her nipples were erect, pointing slightly upward as they do when she's turned on. As I watched silently, she suddenly let out a much louder moan, hunched her shoulders and then straightened her whole body suddenly as she came for the third time that day. Relaxing, she took the showerhead away from her crotch and opened her eyes to see me standing there, my rock-hard cock in my hand.

"Hi," she grinned. "Is that a gun in your hand or are you just glad to see me? Help me dry off and then fuck my brains out."

I was only too happy to oblige, and, with each of us wielding a big hotel towel we soon had her dry - or at least as dry as we could, as she kept on getting wet between her legs! We quickly retired to the bed, where she sat and immediately took my cock in her mouth.

First, Angie licked gently around the end of my cock and up the shaft as she fondled my balls. Returning to the tip, she slid it gently into her mouth and deep down her throat, then started a slow in-and-out motion that nearly drove me over the edge. When she felt me get even harder, she pulled her head back and looked me in the eye as she slowly pumped my cock with her hand.

"Now will you fuck me?" she asked.

"You bet, " I said, and as soon as she lay back and spread her legs I was between them. Her cunt was incredibly hot and wet, and I had to take the first strokes cautiously for fear of losing control. At one point, when I wasn't sure I could hold out any longer, I pulled out of Angie and rubbed the end of my cock against her clit, which I know she really loves. All this time, she was moaning louder and louder, and now she cried, "I'm almost there! Fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

So I rammed back into her and started to pump like mad. She started screaming, loud enough so I wondered if the manager might show up, then yelled "I'm cumming! Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

Her body bucked with the orgasm as she screamed again, and as I kept pounding into her she started to build to another peak. "Oh, again, " she cried. "Now you, too!"

I didn't need much encouragement, and as she let out another scream my cock started to pulse and I shot my load into her. I then collapsed on top of her, sharing a big deep kiss. "Oh, lover, " she said, "I needed that. Now, go take your shower and let's go to the party!"

When we arrived at the club, we were greeted by an attractive woman dressed in a see-through blouse with no bra, who took down our names and asked us to sign a statement that we weren't from the press or police. After we paid the party fee, a couple appeared and said they'd show us around. They took us to the bar, where we deposited the bottle we'd brought, and showed us a large dance floor with tables all around. There was music playing, but although the tables were more than half-full, nobody was dancing yet.

"There will be a disk-jockey in about half an hour, " our guides informed us. Then they led us to a room with two large Jacuzzis occupied by two couples and a few single men, and finally back to the private rooms, which were all unoccupied. Some had double beds, some had several double mattresses pulled together to form a group room. They were all clean and, except for the beds or mattresses, bare of furnishings.

"The rules are pretty simple, " they told us. "If you see a closed door, stay away. An open door means you can enter the room, but don't join into any sex play without asking first. Except in the Jacuzzi and in the group rooms, always ask before you touch, and everywhere, 'no' means 'no.' If you don't want to do something, just say 'no'. If somebody says 'no', simply stop. No explanations are required. If you have any trouble with anybody, get one of the security guards to help you out." With a final warm welcome, they left us at the bar.

We got drinks and went to the dance floor, where the disk jockey was just warming up. Pretty soon, the dance floor was crowded with sexy-looking couples, mostly "dirty dancing".

Another couple came up and introduced themselves and we had a few dances with them. They were nice enough, but when Angie and I got a chance to talk privately we agreed that neither of them did anything for us. We had noticed three attractive couples at a table, and when two of the couples got up to dance we strolled over and I asked to dance with the remaining woman. She agreed, and the man asked Angie to dance, too. My partner was extremely friendly, rubbing her breasts against my chest as we fast-danced and pressing her crotch against mine.

After a couple of fast dances the disk jockey played a slow one, and we immediately moved into a close embrace, her face snuggled up under my chin. I moved my hands down to cup her ass, and she moved even closer against me. I slowly slid her skirt up and discovered that she had no panties on. While I cupped one ass cheek in my right hand, I moved my left hand around between us. She parted her legs so I could fondle her naked pussy, which was already sopping wet.

I wasn't sure how Angie would take seeing me clutching the girl's ass with one hand as I fondled her with the other, so I glanced over to see how she was doing.

I needn't have worried - she, too, was enjoying the dance. As I watched, I saw her humping against the guy's crotch as she gave him a big, open-mouthed kiss. The dance ended, and as they separated I saw her hand move to his pants, where she gave his cock a quick caress. I danced the next dance with Angie, and suggested we ask that couple if they'd like to join us in one of the back rooms; she was agreeable, but when we came back to the table the other couple had gone to the bathrooms.

Disappointed, we decided to check out the Jacuzzi room. There were now three couples in one of the tubs, along with four single guys, and we decided to join them. We went to a little window where an attendant was handing out towels, then went to the poolside deck and stripped. Cautiously, we stepped into the very hot water and sat on one side.

One of the couples appeared to be fucking, with the girl sitting on the guy's lap. There was a general conversation going on amongst the others, about the weather and fall colors. All the time the couples seemed to be fondling each other under the water, and at least one single guy appeared to have gotten into the action with one of the couples.

Angie and I, of course, had our hands in each others' crotches as we talked nonchalantly with the other couples. My cock was hard again, and I could feel that Angie's pussy was still slippery, despite being rinsed by the circulating water.

Pretty soon, I felt too hot, and sat up on the edge of the tub with my hardon bobbing out in front of me. Angie took this as an invitation to suck me; she turned around and, kneeling on the underwater bench, put the tip of my cock in her mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wonderful sensation of her tongue on my glans.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that we had drawn the attention of two of the single guys. One of them, an average-sized slightly overweight guy, caught my eye and moved across the tub toward Angie's exposed ass. When he came close, he raised his eyebrows in query, and I nodded OK.

He put his hand between Angie's legs. She pulled away from my cock and looked at me inquiringly, then smiled and went back to licking me. She moaned as he stuck his fingers in her cunt and started finger-fucking her. Pretty soon she took her mouth away from my cock and started to concentrate on what was happening between her legs while continuing to massage my shaft.

I disengaged her hand and slipped down into the water beside her. The guy was pumping three fingers into her wide-open hole. She was moaning now, and definitely attracting attention from the other people in the tub. One of them, a tall thin guy who had been sitting opposite us, had moved over to her side and was watching intently.

When Angie was on the edge of cumming, the guy behind her moved up onto his knees and put his cock between her legs. Reluctantly, I said, "Sorry, but you can't go there without a condom on." This was one of the firm rules Angie and I had agreed on. He nodded in understanding, and Angie turned to sit facing him, between me and the tall guy. She immediately took the cock in front of her face into her mouth, meanwhile reaching down to take my cock in her hand. I looked across her beautiful breasts and saw that she was reaching out with her other arm, presumably to grab the cock of the guy on the other side of her, too.

I could tell that she was in heaven, with three men enjoying her every move! The guy in front of her started to cum, and she swallowed every drop (which was a good thing, as you're not supposed to put any jism into the Jacuzzis). He went back to sit opposite us, and she turned her attention to the guy alongside us. I reached down between her legs, only to find his hand already there. Releasing his cock, Angie turned to me and gave me a deep kiss. "He's hard and he's big, " she whispered, as she continued to fondle my stiff cock. "Let's go somewhere."

I agreed, and she invited the guy to join us.

"Sure, " he said, and stood up to leave the tub. His cock was only half erect at this point, but even so it was a good 10" long, and about as big around as mine when I'm completely hard - which I was, as I stood up to follow Angie and her new sex partner.

We got out of the tub, toweled ourselves off, and introduced ourselves as we put our clothes back on. The guy's name was Ron, and he came from Lancaster. He said he had only come there one time before, and had not had any luck. That was about to change!

We wandered up the hallway to the sex rooms. Several of the doors were closed and we could hear various sounds of sex coming from behind them. One door was open (a sign that others are welcome) but the two couples inside were occupying the two double beds, so we continued on down the hall. At the end, an open door led to a large room covered with double mattresses. Directly in our view through the door was a man lying on his side stroking a huge erection and watching the action alongside.

We moved into the doorway and saw the man's partner and two other couples, including the couple we'd been dancing with earlier. One girl was lying on her back as another man pumped his cock into her while one of the other girls sucked her erect nipples. The remaining couple was on the far side of the room, fucking steadily.

Angie, Ron and I stripped and climbed onto the mattress alongside the single guy with the big cock. Ron's cock was completely limp now, and Angie immediately started sucking it back to its earlier state. She really worked it over, alternately licking around the edge of his glans and taking the bulb in her mouth while fondling his big balls. His cock grew and hardened quickly under her ministrations, and pretty soon it was difficult for her to get even the whole head of it in her mouth.

I could see the outline of the tip against her cheeks when she sucked on it. This was a real turn-on for me, but when I looked around there was nobody really available to play with. So I moved around behind Angie's beautiful ass, which was sticking up in the air alongside Ron's legs, and fed my cock into her hot pussy. If I leaned over, I could watch Angie sucking Ron, and the sight of her mouth curving around that big bulb, combined with her little cries as I fucked her and the moaning of the other threesome and couple, turned me on fantastically.

As my excitement increased, I picked up the pace until I was pounding into my wife's cunt, with a loud slap at the end of every stroke. Angie took her mouth off Ron's cock and held his shaft with her hand as her orgasm approached - I guess she was afraid of biting off the end of his cock if she kept it in her mouth! The man alongside us had rolled over to face us and was now watching the action while stroking his fat hardon.

What with the sight of all the fucking and sucking, and the sounds of ecstasy, it was only a few minutes before I felt the familiar tingling in my balls, and with a few extra-hard strokes I pumped my load into Angie's cunt. At the same time, Angie yelled "Oh, God!" and came. She was still cumming as I finished, and I kept pumping her, but my cock had already started to shrink. I moved away from her and said to Ron, "Your turn."

Roboboy
Roboboy
103 Followers
12