Angie

Story Info
Angie and her Dad explore.
11k words
4.64
133.5k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK I'll be back by 6." He yelled up the stairs.

"Bye Dad. See you later."

I heard the door slam and a moment later heard his car pull out of the drive. I waited a few more minutes just to be safe before opening the drawer and taking the vibrator out. My already turned on body reacted to the buzzing and tingled. I lay back holding the ears against my clit, a powerful orgasm shook me within moments a second followed soon afterwards. I'd had the dream again and I needed the release of an orgasm or two or three. I could hear the voice from my dream encouraging me, I could almost see him sitting at the end of my bed, watching, assessing. I was sweating as the third and most powerful orgasm left me panting and moaning.

I had been having the dream for as long as I can remember but its power to turn me on had never reduced. The man in it was always in shadow, just out of reach, but his voice was clear, crystal clear. The dream would start with him standing in the doorway watching me, talking to me in a crooning voice as he encouraged me to pleasure myself as he watched. He would tell me to spread my legs wide so he could see my glistening pussy and watch my fingers slide in and out of myself. He would tell me how he was going to fuck me and use me for his pleasure. I would wake trembling and yearning with my hand between my legs still hearing his voice.

Lying back as my body quietened, I looked around the room, I had not stayed here for years and it still had some of my stuff from when I was a teenager. I was moving back in with Dad while I got my Masters in Education. He and Mum had split when I was 10 and Mum had taken my sister Nancy and me to the other side of the country to get away from what she called his control freak ways. They were polar opposites, my parents. Mum was a liberal in every sense of the word, a free spirited, totally disorganised whirlwind. Nan and I spent our childhood in chaos, wonderfully creative chaos where we were encouraged to treat Mum like our best friend and advisor.

Our summer visits to Dad were the exact opposite, there were rules to be obeyed and we were each given two projects to complete over the summer. One was usually academic like reading War and Peace and one was physical, like the summer I was challenged to be able to swim 50 lengths of the pool before the end of August. I was always nervous in the water and this was Dad's way of helping me get over it. Mum was a complete hands-on parent and knew almost every thought that we had but Dad, well he was more remote, we knew he loved us, but he was nowhere near as demonstrative.

It felt odd, being 20 and back here, but it was saving me a fortune in rent and Dad was always out working. I got on better with Dad than either Mum or Nancy, Nan having inherited much of our mother's relaxed attitude to life. Me, I was quieter, not such an extrovert, I preferred a good book to a party and had made a conscious decision to focus on my studies. Dating took up too much time. I told myself it was not because Nancy had gotten all the looks in the family, she had Mum's long red fiery hair, pale alabaster skin and was slim. I had developed early and it always embarrassed me, I wore loose clothes to hide as much as possible. My hair was darker red and I was plagued by freckles. Mum tried to make me feel better by saying that I was curvaceous but I knew what she meant. No amount of time in the gym could make me sleek and slim like Nancy. I had accepted it. Most of the time.

I had a few weeks still to go before classes began but had already moved in. I needed some quite time to cover the course reading list and was buried in a book out by the pool when Dad got home from work.

"Did you have a good day?" he asked as he walked through to the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

"Yeah, I did thanks. You?"

"Was ok, am going to grab a shower and then we'll see about dinner. Gabby is coming over about 7."

Gabby was Dad's latest girlfriend, I hadn't met her, but then I had not met any of the women in Dad's life they did not tend to be around for long. Mum always said that it was because he was selfish, but I think part of her also wanted to believe he had never gotten over her. Whatever the reason, women came and went in Dad's life and Nancy and I stopped trying to remember their names.

"Great, I've made lasagne." It was one of the few things I made well but I was already talking to his back as he headed upstairs. I opened a bottle of wine to let it breath while I set the table and put together a salad, then headed up to change for dinner.

Gabby was prompt as I knew she would be, I could not imagine Dad being with someone who was not punctual. She was dark haired, slim, smartly dressed and self assured. She flirted openly with Dad during dinner and was very touchy feely laying her hand on his thigh several times as we sat and had coffee afterwards. Dad seemed to enjoy the attention and I tried to look at him objectively as a man and not my Dad. When I was a kid, of course I had thought he was the most handsome man on the planet. Looking at him now, I had to admit that he still had it. He was in good shape, regular squash matches with Uncle Phil made sure of that. He smiled easily and it made his green eyes crinkle at the edges. He still had all his hair, unlike Uncle Phil. He was successful, dressed well and when he was in the mood, could be very funny.

I had cooked so Dad and Gabby cleared up. When they were in the kitchen I watched as Gabby put her arms around his waist and pulled him to her and they kissed. I knew I should look away but couldn't. I found myself wondering if he was a good kisser.

Wow, where did that thought come from.

I got up, shouted good night and went to my room. I had set out a study schedule for myself and was determined to keep to it so needed to read a few more chapters before getting some sleep.

I woke with a start and sat up trying to work out what the noise had been. Was it a burglar or simply the noises of the house? Then I heard it again. It was muffled but sounded close. I didn't know what to do, go and investigate or just go back to sleep. Curiosity got the better of me and opening the door, I realised it was coming from Dad's room. I giggled, Dad and Gabby were having some fun. Still smiling and about to close the door, I heard Gabby's voice.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck me, fuck your little whore, fuck her harder."

Gabby was calling Dad, Daddy? The rational part of my brain thought it was weird. But my clit had other ideas and began to throb. I knew I should close the door and mind my own business but I couldn't. I pulled on a robe and tip toed out into the hallway.

"Yes, Daddy, that's it, show your whore who owns her." Gabby's voice was clear as a bell. I could also hear grunts, I guessed they were Dad's contribution. Gabby let out a series of "Yes's" and I could hear the low rumble of Dad's voice but couldn't make out what he was saying. I held my breath and concentrated, trying to pick what he was saying. It was too low. I took another step forward.

By now I could see the door to Dad's bedroom, it was open just about an inch, the light spilling out into the hall. Even then I knew I should turn around and go back to bed, but I had come this far. One of Mum's phrases popped into my head: May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. I took another step towards the door.

I heard a loud smack and Gabby squealed. My god, what is he doing to her. I had to see. One more step took me to the edge of the door frame and I peered through the small gap. I couldn't see the bed, but I could see the mirror on the wardrobe and in it the reflection of Dad kneeling on the bed and Gabby on all fours in front of him. Dad was fucking her from behind, he must have been fucking her hard as I could see her tits swaying.

As I watched Dad grabbed a handful of Gabby's hair and used it to pull her head back. Gabby let out a shriek. It was so hot watching them, my pussy was on fire, I rubbed it through my nightdress.

Dad's face contorted as he announced he was going to cum. He told Gabby to roll over and I got to see Dad's cock for the first time. I have not seen many close up, but it looked bigger than those, definitely wider. He was pumping it in his hand and spurt after spurt of his cum flew down onto Gabby. I couldn't see where it landed but Gabby was making "yum" noises.

When he stopped, he just knelt there looking down at her and smiling said:

"Such a fucking slut."

I heard Gabby laugh and then she raised her head and took his cock in her mouth.

"That's it girl, clean Daddy's cock. Show Daddy how much you love his cock."

He held her head in place and looked out across the room. Looking straight at the mirror. Oh god could he see me? I ducked back into the hallway and ran as quietly as I could back to my room and my bed. The image of Gabby's mouth stretching to take Dad's cock was clear in my head. Despite the fright of him looking up like that, I was so turned on. I slid my hand down to find my pussy soaking wet. I replayed the whole scene in my head and came heavily before drifting back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Saturday, Gabby had already left by the time I got up. After saying our good mornings Dad asked me to sit down for a moment.

"Sweetheart there is something I would like to talk to you about."

"Sure Dad, is something wrong?"

"No, sweetie, it was just last night..." His voice trailed off.

I knew I was blushing I dropped my head and let my hair shield the growing redness of my face. He cleared his throat before continuing:

"Well it is a bit difficult. Last night when I was emmmm." He hesitated. "When I was with Gabby in my bedroom." He paused again. "While I was having sex with Gabby, I thought I saw you at the door. Were you watching us?"

I nearly choked on my juice. He had seen me. Stammering, I explained about hearing a noise and going to investigate. I did not say what I had heard.

"Once I figured out it was not a burglar, I went back to bed."

He looked at me for a moment before nodding to himself and saying: "I am sorry sweetheart, Gabby is a bit loud. I hope you were not too embarrassed."

"Don't worry about it Dad." I tried to sound more blasé than I felt. "I am going to re-decorate my room anyway, maybe I will just add sound proofing."

"You are only here two weeks and already you are re-decorating." He said and I was glad of the change of topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two nights later, I had the dream again, except this time the faceless man had a face, Dad's. He stood at the door, telling me to cum for him, telling me he was going to fuck me so hard that I would scream his name. I woke panting and with a throbbing clit. As I used the vibrator it was Dad's face and Dad's voice that filled my head. I could feel his hands on my hips pulling me back onto his cock, pushing deep inside me, telling me to play with my clit so he could feel me coming on him. The orgasms were earth shattering but afterwards I was ashamed of myself. Ok so I had seen him having sex but how could I even think such things about my own father?

I avoided Dad as much as I could that week, afraid my horny thoughts would be written all over my face. But every night he was there in my dreams and they became more and more explicit. Again and again I felt his hands on my skin, holding my tits, using his fingers to spread me wide for his cock, fucking me hard. I felt his cock hitting the back of my throat, I imagined being on my knees in front of him licking him, tasting every last inch of his cock and balls, sucking every last drop from him. Each night I woke wet and horny needing to fill my pussy with the vibrator before I could go back to sleep.

I could not avoid him completely, at the pool I found myself gazing at the trail of hair that disappeared under the waist band of his trunks. Around the house I watched how the muscles in his arms bunched as he moved furniture. I became fixated on his mouth and wondered what it would feel like, taste like, how it would feel sucking on my clit. He caught me looking at him a few times but apart from a quizzical expression he did not say anything. I used to need to use the vibe only once a week, now I was needing release several times a day. The initial shame of thinking about Dad sexually had gone, now I just enjoyed the images. But still I couldn't wait until school started and I could settle back to ignoring my body and concentrating on my studies.

One Friday night, Dad and Gabby went to a party, I was in bed when they got back but after I heard them come up the stairs, I crept along the hall and listened at Dad's door. I had not done this since he had caught me. But I hoped if they had had a few drinks at the party, they may have forgotten to close the door properly and I could watch again. The door was firmly closed and the sounds were not as clear but my imagination more than made up for it. It was me on the bed with him, not Gabby, I was the one sweating and panting. I listened until the noises died down before creeping back to my room and pulling the vibrator out of the drawer. I was soaking wet and it slipped easily into my yearning pussy.

"Oh Daddy, that's right fuck me with your big cock." I stroked the length of the dildo in and out slowly before driving it back in as deep as it would go.

"Yes, Daddy, give me your cock, all of it, I want all of it." The orgasm that built was so powerful I screamed as it washed over me. But I wanted more and using my hand on my clit, I encouraged my body to enjoy itself to the pictures in my head. I got up on all fours and imagined the feel of his legs against mine, him pushing my head deeper into the pillow. I was deep in my own fantasy world when I heard:

"We seem to have a problem with doors in this house."

I froze. My ass was high in the air, one hand was pushing the vibrator and the other was playing with my clit. I did not dare move and the minutes seemed to stretch into hours. Then to my relief I heard the door closing, I collapsed. "Fuck, Fuck, fuck." How long had he been standing there? What had he heard? I tried to remember the things I had been saying, but couldn't.

"Turn around."

I jumped at the voice, he was still in the room. I lay still as if ignoring his voice would mean that he was not there.

"Angie, I said turn around." His voice was sterner, the voice he used when we were in trouble as kids. "Angie."

I rolled onto my back making sure that my hair covered my face and tried to grab a sheet to cover myself but they had fallen onto the floor. So I tried to cover myself with my arms. I felt the vibrator fall out of my drenched pussy. He was standing at the end of the bed watching me. The light was bad, but I thought I could see his eyes taking in my naked body.

"Dad, please." My voice cracked. I tried again: "Can you hand me my robe please?" I pointed to it on the back of the chair, forgetting that doing so revealed my breasts to him. Instead of handing me the robe he came and sat on the side of the bed and gently moved my hair away, then cupping my face he said:

"You were thinking of when you were fucking yourself." It was a statement not a question.

The smell of him so close, the cool air and feeling my own nakedness robbed me of the ability to speak. I just stared at him. I watched as his eyes travelled the length of my body.

"Baby, you are a gorgeous woman, you could have any man you wanted. Why are you thinking about me?"

I tried to hide my face in the pillows, but his hand stopped me from turning.

"Come on baby, talk to me. We can deal with this, just talk to me."

I shook my head.

"Angie."

I shook my head again.

"Ok sweetheart, I will let it go for now. But we will talk about this tomorrow."

I watched him walk out of my room and close the door gently behind him. I was flooded with embarrassment. He had seen me naked, he had heard me calling out for Daddy, I groaned and buried my head in my hands. What had I done? I should have stayed in my bed that night and none of this would have happened. But even while I was thinking those things, I wondered if he had liked what he saw. How did my body compare to Gabby's? He had said I was gorgeous. Did he really think so?

"Get a grip Angie, he was just being kind." I said it out loud to the room.

My thoughts went back to worrying. What was I going to do? I lay awake for hours trying to think of things to say to him, how to explain if he raised it in the morning, each excuse more flimsy than the one before it.

Many sleepless hours later I delayed as much as possible before going downstairs. I heard Gabby leave and wished she was staying. I was uselessly rearranging my notes when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Angie, I know you are awake. Be downstairs in 10 minutes." His footsteps faded down the hallway. Oh dear god there was no avoiding this. I hid the black circles under my eyes as best I could, brushed my hair and practised my answers for his questions. He was waiting in the living room.

"Sit down, sweetheart. I think we should talk about what happened last night."

"Dad, don't worry about it, it was just a fantasy, not real." It was the best answer I had come up with the night before and was hoping that this would end the conversation. I turned to go back upstairs when he asked: "Is it a fantasy you have had a lot?"

"Dad, please, I really do not want to talk about this." I put as much of the embarrassment I was feeling into the words.

"Ok baby." He paused "But answer me one question please. Are you a virgin?"

"Dad, no, of course not. I am 20 years old." I did not have to tell him the whole truth.

"Then how come you have not had any boyfriends over, you have been here nearly a month now and I have only seen you with your girlfriends. Are you gay?"

"No." I couldn't believe this.

"It would be ok if you are baby. You just have to tell me."

"Dad, no I am not gay. No, I am not a virgin. I just have the occasional fantasy about you fucking me. Nothing wrong with thinking about a good looking man is there?" I hoped my embarrassment would sound like anger or confidence. I was sure other girls had fantasies about their fathers. Surely he would end the conversation now.

"No, I guess not." He paused. "And thank you for the compliment."

"Well you said I was gorgeous last night, so I guess I owe you one." I thought turning the tables and embarrassing him would stop him but the moment I said it, I knew I'd misjudged. I could see his eyes move down over me as if remembering. Despite everything I could feel my pussy start to tingle, it was the way he was looking at me, like a predator.

"Well you are gorgeous. Are your tits real?"

I gasped. "Dad, I can't believe you are asking me that." My imagination sprang into action and I could feel his hands kneading my tits to find out if they were real.

"Sorry, baby. I am just curious."

"They are real." It came out as a breathless whisper.

"Good."

He stood up and walked to the window and stared out at the garden. I was frozen to the spot, my nipples were tingling and my pussy was wetting my knickers. He was quiet for a while. I hoped that this most embarrassing of conversations was finally over. I began to edge towards the stairs when his voice stopped me.

"After I left you last night, all I could think about was your body. I fucked Gabby again and found myself thinking about fucking you." I gasped.

He half turned at looked at me. "Does that shock you? That I could think of you as a desirable woman. That I could think about you sexually?" I could not believe he was saying this. He let out a brittle laugh. "I think I shocked myself."

Maybe I was still asleep and dreaming. I wondered if he was playing some sort of game with me to make me open up more to him. I decided to play him at his own game.