Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it doesn't shock me. As I say, they are fantasies, we all have them." He nodded but did not say anything, he turned back to stare out the window.

"What if I told you it was not the first time since you moved in here that I had thought about you that way?"

I collapsed into the nearest chair, not trusting my legs. I could not think of anything to say. My eyes were boring holes into his back. What was he saying?

"What if I told you my cock is hard right now, just thinking about it."

He turned and my eyes fell to his crotch, he was not lying. I could see the outline of his cock pressing against his trousers.

"What if I told you that it took all of my will power not to go back to your room and fuck you last night? Not to grab you, push that dammed vibrator out of the way and fuck you."

He walked towards me holding my gaze, stopped about a foot away and just watched me. I tried to stay looking at his face, but my gaze was drawn to his crotch. My hand had a mind of its own and I reached out to touch him. His hand came to rest over mine holding me tight against him. We stayed like that for several minutes. I could feel his cock twitching.

"I cannot believe the sexiest woman I have met in years is my own daughter. He paused again. "I have had so many dreams about you Angie." There was something like pain in his voice. "Hearing you say those words last night, it was as if the fantasy had become real."

He moved my hand slightly over his hardening cock. I sensed this was the moment, when it was up to me to decide what happened next. If I said anything negative, this conversation, this situation would never happen again. I really did not have a choice.

"I dream about you too Daddy." I whispered. He let out a long sigh and held my hand tighter. I guess he had been worried he had gone too far.

"And what happens in your dreams baby?" He knelt down in front of me, staring at me. "Tell me about one of your dreams."

I shook my head. I couldn't. He reached out and caressed the side of my face, tucking my hair behind my ear. "I would really like to hear about one of them baby." He trailed a finger down the side of my face, and across my lips rubbing back and forth. Then down over my throat and came to rest in the valley between my breasts. He waited there looking at me for an agonisingly long time before circling my breast I gasped and could feel the nipple hardening.

"In my dreams I touch you without your shirt on. Can I do that baby?" I nodded and he began to undo the buttons.

Before he pulled the sides open he asked "Do you want me to stop?" His voice was shaking a little. I had lost mine and shook my head.

"In my dreams I take your breasts in my hands like this." He pushed my bra down and began to rub his fingers across my nipples never breaking eye contact.

"I dream of tasting you." He pause before dipping his head and I could feel his mouth, the mouth that had featured so much in my fantasies on my skin at last. I moaned deep in my throat as he sucked the nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. He looked up at me and slipped the shirt off my shoulders and reaching around me opened the clasp of my bra.

"You are so gorgeous baby." He took my freed tits in his hands and began rubbing with his fingers. My dreams had never included the strikes of lightening that were heading directly to my pussy.

"Do I kiss you in your dreams?"

I nodded and his head moved closer and closer to me. He stopped just short of my mouth and I could feel his breathing. He rubbed his nose against mine.

"Baby, if I kiss you I am not sure I am going to be able to stop." He paused. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

I nodded slightly. He placed his lips on mine for just a moment.

"Tell me baby, please tell me."

At last I found my voice. "I want you to kiss me Daddy."

The last word had barely had time to cross my lips before his were there. Slowly and gently at first, then I felt his tongue run across my lips and they parted for him. He increased the pressure of the kiss and his hands on my tits. I was on fire. His tongue explored my mouth, teased mine and they danced together. He raised his head for a moment to say: "Oh baby, you taste even better than I dreamed." Then he began devouring my mouth again. His hand went to the back of my head, holding me lightly but pressing me into the kiss.

He dipped his head and began to kiss my nipples, as he kissed one, he rolled the other between his fingers. My body suddenly remembered how to move and I arched my back pushing myself deeper into his mouth, I took his head in my hands and held him tight.

He pulled free of my arms and sat back a little. He ran a finger down the slope of my tit. "You are so beautiful baby. I know this is wrong, do you want me to stop?" I pulled him back to me and kissed him using my tongue to taste him as he had done to me. I had kissed other men before, but it had never been like this. He held me tightly to him, flattening my breasts against his chest. Too soon he pulled back.

"In my dream baby, you undress me too."

I fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. His nipples were hard, I leaned forward and took one in my mouth, kneeling on the floor to get close to him. I heard him take a sharp breath as I played my tongue over the nub. But he pulled away again and stood. I knew what he wanted and opened his trousers then pushed them down over his hips. His cock sprang free and looked even bigger close up. I went to take it in my hand but he stopped me.

"If you touch me now baby, I am going to explode. Get back onto the chair." I sat and he knelt in front of me again. His hands went to my thighs, pushing my skirt up a little.

"Your skin is like silk. Do you dream about me touching your pussy?"

"Oh yes Daddy."

He pushed his hands up to the apex of my thighs and rested them there for a moment. "Are you sure sweet baby?"

"Are you Daddy?"

"More than sure." His thumbs began to stroke my pussy through my knickers. My whole world shrank down to his hands and what they were doing: rubbing ever so slowly, too slowly up and down my drenched knickers. He dipped his head and I felt a light kiss through the cotton.

"Ohhh."

His looked at me. "You liked that did you?" As he asked the question, his fingers burrowed under the elastic and began to stroke my pussy lips. I was nodding to the first question when he asked another: "And that baby, do you like that?" He continued the slow torture. I spread my legs wider for him and was leaning back when his head dipped again and he bit lightly though the fabric of my panties. I moaned loudly, it did not hurt at all, but the sensation sent sparks through me. I could already feel the orgasm building. He hands left my pussy and cupped my bottom, lifting me and he slipped my knickers down my legs.

"That's my good girl."

He leaned over me and kissed me deeply. I could feel his lips, his tongue, the hair on his chest tickling my tits, but most of all I could feel his hand, opening up the folds of my pussy.

"You are so wet girl." He placed his fingers in his mouth "And so delicious. Daddy is going to taste you now, is that ok baby?"

Words were impossible and I watched as his head again disappeared between my thighs. I could not see past the skirt that was bunched around my waist but I could feel him blowing on my over heated pussy and then his tongue broad and soft licking me. A loud moan escaped as I felt his tongue harden and he darted in and out of the folds. All the while telling me how wonderful I tasted. When his tongue found my clit, the orgasm ripped through me. My thighs clenched around his head and held him there. I felt a finger push into me and a mumbled:

"Oh baby you are so tight. I am going to have to loosen you to take my cock."

He was going to fuck me, the thought rang clear as a bell in my head. As soon as I realised it, I couldn't wait anymore.

"Oh Daddy, please fuck me now. I want your cock inside me."

"Baby, Daddy's cock is a bit big." I was so scared he was going to change his mind, I didn't care.

"Please Daddy, please fuck me I can't wait anymore."

He kissed his way up my body, paying attention to my tits before finally arriving at my lips.

"Baby are you sure? I want to fuck you so badly."

He was rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy, I waited trembling under him, scared to move in case he changed his mind. Oh please, do not let him change his mind, I kept repeating it to myself as I tilted my hips to try and increase the contact. He raised himself above me supported on one arm and I could feel his cock begin its journey into me. It was agonising, waiting for him, I was biting my lip to stop from crying out. He pushed forward at last but then stopped.

"Baby you are so tight, I don't want to hurt you."

"Daddy please."

Another push and I could feel the fullness as my pussy tried to stretch to take him. I tried to relax.

"Daddy please give me all of your cock, I have dreamed about it. Please."

"Oh baby I'm sorry." And he pushed in. His thrust had hurt a bit and I bit back a scream. But no vibrator ever felt this good.

"Are you ok baby? Daddy is nearly all inside his precious girl."

I nodded and stayed still, waiting for the pain to pass.

"Can you take more?"

I wasn't sure that I could but as the pain eased a wonderful feeling was radiating out from my pussy. Daddy pressed forward and I could feel his cock all the way up to my tummy.

"My wonderful girl, open your eyes. I was to see you."

As I opened them he pulled back a little and then eased back into me. I stared at his face, the face I had been dreaming about. He began to slowly fuck me, withdrawing a little and then pushing back in. Increasing the tempo and how much he withdrew. The orgasm built quickly and was one of the most intense I had ever had.

"Good girl, cum for me."

The line, right out of my dreams, tipped me over the edge to another one. I began riding a wave of orgasms that had lights exploding in my head. By now Daddy had begun to withdraw his cock nearly the full way, before pushing back in. He was making low guttural noises in the back of his throat.

"Faster Daddy please."

"No, baby, not yet."

Despite his words he did push all the way into me in one long stroke, it felt so good. I could feel him gliding on my juices, they were spilling out of me each time he withdrew. I clenched my pussy muscles trying to hold him even tighter,

"Oh fuck baby that feels so good."

His hand wriggled between us and found my clit. The orgasm shattered me into a million pieces and somewhere I heard a woman's loud scream but I was beyond caring. At last he began to fuck me fast, pumping his cock into my singing pussy. I raised my hips to meet each thrust wanting him as deep in me as I could. I could feel his balls slapping against me, I gripped him tight, wanting to feel every inch of his cock.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I wanted to make this last, but I can't, you are too fucking tight." With that he slammed deep into my pussy and I could feel the odd sensation of his dumping his load into me. From somewhere the realisation that I was not on the pill surfaced but was gone before it had fully formed as a thought. I was living on pure sensation, his weight on top of me, his cock inside me, the smell of him, the taste of his mouth on mine. Another orgasm ran though me.

Daddy collapsed and I stroked his hair as he lay between my tits. As our heart rates returned to normal, he took my face in his hands and stared at me intently and silently.

"Was that ok Daddy?"

He laughed. "Ok? No baby, that was incredible. You are so responsive and they way you tightened when you were cumming, I am amazed I lasted as long as I did."

I smiled happily up at him. "Come here you beautiful creature." He wriggled his way onto the seat beside me and held me close. I could hear his heart beating. My body was still glowing but as I shifted to get more comfortable, I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy.

"I'd better go to the bathroom."

He kissed the top of my head and told me not to be long. I bent over to pick up my shirt from the floor but he grabbed the other end of it.

"I want to see you, baby. Don't get dressed. In fact I think you had better take that skirt off." His hands found the zipper and after opening it, pulled it down over my hips. Leaning over he planted a light kiss on my mound and said "Stunning."

I was not entirely comfortable moving around naked in the bright morning light, but I felt womanly and brazen. I was about half way across the room when he sat bolt upright in the chair.

"You are on the pill aren't you? I never thought to ask."

Turning to him I had to shake my head.

"What? Why? You are having sex." He paused. "Oh you usually use condoms?"

Again I shook my head. A look of terror passed across his face and he crossed the room in a flash, taking a strong grip of my shoulders.

"What are you saying? You play Russian Roulette? I thought you were more intelligent than that."

"No, Daddy. It is just that..." I stopped, I didn't know how to say it.

"Tell me."

"Well that was kind of the first time for me."

"What?" He shook me a little. "You said you were not a virgin."

"I'm not. I've played with vibrators, so technically I'm not." Even to my ears it sounded lame and I dropped my gaze.

He let go of me and turning, rubbed his hands over his face.

"Let me get this straight, you have never been fucked by a man before?"

I shook my head. He seemed angry and I was a little scared.

"That was your first time?"

I nodded.

"Oh baby!" he pulled me to him and I nestled snugly under his chin. "Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have .."

I interrupted him, my temper flaring. "I know you wouldn't, that is why I didn't tell you."

He held me away from him. "No baby, I wish you had told me because I would have taken more time, more care. I wouldn't have rushed it."

Relief flooded through me, standing on tip toes, kissed him gently. "It was wonderful." He pulled me to him again and we stood there saying nothing for some time.

"You had best go and get cleaned up baby." He turned me and with a light pat on my bum, sent me on my way.

When I returned I was disappointed to see he was fully dressed. But I went to him and standing behind him curled my arms around his body and nestled my head on his back. He absently patted my hand. After a few minutes he began to speak.

"I am sorry Angie. I got carried away. It was a mistake, it is never going to happen again. Do you hear me? Never going to happen again."

"But Dad..."why was he saying that, it had been so wonderful, I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

"No buts Angie, a mistake."

The nagging voice in my head pointed out that I had thought it was wonderful, but maybe it had not enough for him. Or maybe once was enough. I was that bad.

"Ok Dad." I let go and began to get dressed.

"The most important thing now is to get you to the doctor and get you sorted out. Go have a shower and I will call for an appointment." He never once looked around, he spoke to the window.

The pain and humiliation was almost unbearable and grabbing the rest of my things I ran upstairs. I had been so happy just minutes before and now the soreness of my pussy just mocked me. I had been terrible, I had always thought I would be and so had avoided men and sex. I was not as pretty as Nancy or Gabby, so he did not want me. I cried long and hard in the shower.

The drive home from the doctor's office was completed in almost total silence. I explained what the doctor had said, that I was now protected but he did not seem to hear me. When we arrived Dad announced that he was going to do some work in his study and closed the door firmly.

I was at a loss, I had no idea what to do. Should I leave? But there was no way I would be able to afford my college tuition and rent. But I could not bear to stay here with Dad being so cold. And thinking of him fucking Gabby just down the hall. I let out a groan of pain. I will still curled up in the chair thinking when Dad came out of the study an hour later.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No, of course not. Do you want to leave?"

"Maybe it would be for the best."

He looked at me. "Is that what you want?"

I shook my head.

"Angie, please talk to me. I have been sitting in there, tearing my hair out for an hour. What I did this morning was wrong."

I cut across him: "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

I couldn't look at him. He was standing a few feet away from me but it felt like the Grand Canyon was between us. The tears were rolling down my face again.

"Angie?"

I finally found the courage to look up at him.

"Baby, don't look at me like that."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop saying you're sorry." He sounded exasperated and ran his hand through his hair. "You have no idea do you? Not a clue."

"No, I don't." My temper was beginning to raise its head. "It was my first time alright? How am I supposed to know what to do?" I stood up, glaring at him through the tears. "So I'm sorry I am not more experienced, I'm sorry I didn't satisfy you, I'm sorry I'm not more beautiful or sexy or whatever the hell it is you want, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. Ok?" My voice had risen so that I was almost shouting.

"Is that what you think? You think you did not satisfy me?" He grabbed my shoulders. "Angie, that was the best fuck I have ever had. I wanted you again the moment we finished." The pushed his hips into my belly. "Can you feel that? Can you feel how you are making me want you again? Dear god, I have never wanted a woman like this." He let me go so suddenly I nearly lost balance.

I could not understand what he was saying. "But you said you didn't want to do it again."

I was talking to his back as he poured himself a drink and knocked it back in one gulp. "No, baby, I said it was not going to happen again. Not that I didn't want you." His voice dropped, more talking to himself than me. "In fact it is worse, now I know the taste of you, the feel of you."

He finally looked up and held out his hand to me.

"Come here baby."

I could smell the feint trace of whiskey as his hand curved around my cheek. "What I did this morning was wrong. It was wrong on so many levels. You are my daughter, my beautiful sensual, sexy daughter." His thumb ran across my mouth. "Your first time should have been with someone you love." I tried to interrupt him but he hushed me. "It should have been slow and all about your pleasure. Showing you what your body is capable of." He shook his head. "Instead I was like an animal in heat, I had to have you as fast as I could."

As his words sank in, my doubts and worries left me and a feeling of power took over. He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

He let go of me again and went to the window. I'm selfish, I wanted you and did not give a thought to what you wanted or needed. I rushed in without even checking if you were protected. Do you know what could have happened?" He turned as he asked his question, but I was not listening.

"Then next time you can make up for it." I opened my skirt and pushed it down over my hips and let it fall to the floor.

"Angie, did you not hear a word I said."

"Dad, I heard every word." My hands were opening the buttons of my shirt and I let it fall off my shoulders. "You said you did not do it right, I'm giving you the chance to correct that mistake." My bra followed the shirt to the floor.

"Angie, stop this." His voice was a low growl but he did not move to stop me.

"You wanted to show me what my body is capable of and I want to know." I closed the space between us and began to open his shirt. "And who could be a better teacher, than my own Daddy."