Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned when I touched his chest and laid one of his hands over mine.

"Baby, there is only so much temptation a man can resist."

I took his hand in mind and placed it on my tit. He groaned again. I could not believe I was standing in the middle of the living room wearing only shoes and my knickers seducing my father.

"Who says you have to resist?"

He grabbed my head and kissed me ferociously, hard and bruising, raping my mouth. It was the sexiest kiss of my life and I was panting when he pulled back. He was searching my face for something.

"The doctor said you are protected now right?" I nodded, a thrill ran through me. He was really thinking about it. He kept searching my face. I could see the moment when he gave in.

"Ok I will teach you baby, but then that is it, no more. Do you understand?"

I nodded, right then I didn't care about anything other than feeling his cock inside me again. He was leaning in to kiss me again, when the doorbell rang.

"Go upstairs and wait for me in my room, I'll deal with it." I began to leave when he called me back saying: "Baby, I think you should take your clothes with you." The doorbell rang again he yelled out "Be right there." then quickly kissed me saying: "And that goes for you as well."

I ran up the stairs laughing, but a feeling of shyness came over me when I got to his bedroom. I was still standing in the doorway when he got there, breathless from running up the stairs.

"Just a delivery guy." Taking the bundle of my clothes from me, he pulled me to him. "Are you ok baby? We don't have to do anything, we can just lie here and talk."

I laughed. "Daddy, please, there is no way I am lying beside this." I took his cock in my hand, "And not getting it inside my pussy as soon as possible."

He laughed as well. "A monster, I have bred a monster."

He took my hand and brought me to the side of the bed and took off my knickers. As he undressed he said: "Lie on your back baby, I need to taste that gorgeous pussy again." I did not really hear, I was looking at his cock. It was beautiful, standing so proud against his belly.

He took a step closer to the bed and I used the back of my hand to feel its hardness. I was fascinated, Daddy was smiling at me. So I placed my hand around it, my fingers didn't meet at the other side. I slowly pulled the tight skin down and the head of his cock appeared, deep red and glistening.

"Have you taken a cock in your mouth before baby?"

I nodded

"Did you like it? Would you like to take Daddy's?"

I nodded and he stepped even closer. I used my tongue to explore him first, how smooth the head of his cock was. I circled around it with my tongue. The one and only time I had had a cock in my mouth, he had pushed it in fast and with a hand in my hair, pushed me up and down. I had no time to explore and learn. I ran my tongue down Daddy's shaft feeling the veins and filling my head with the smell of him. I stretched my mouth wide and took the head in my mouth and again circled it with my tongue. I heard Daddy moan and that made me feel more adventurous, I dipped my head down and felt the ridge pass through my tightened lips. As I pulled back, I explored the hole at the top of his cock, and Daddy moaned again.

"Oh baby, there is nothing Daddy is going to be able to teach you about sucking cock. You are so good."

I tightened my lips more and sucked him in but when I felt him hit the back of my throat, I panicked a little remembering how Robbie had held my head down and I had not been able to breathe.

"It's ok baby, only take as much as you can." Although his hands were on the back of my head, he was not pushing and I continued my slow exploration, pulling him into my mouth and back out again. I looked up at him as I kissed and licked the length of him again.

"Can I taste you while you do that baby?"

I scrunched up my face to show I did not understand as I took him back into my mouth.

"Let me get onto the bed and I will show you." He lay on his back and I immediately could see how it worked. I turned to face his feet and placed a knee on either side of him, I could feel my pussy lips spreading for him.

"Such a clever girl, that is so good."

I was smiling as I tucked my hair behind my ear and taking his cock in my hand bent over to take it back into my mouth. But his mouth got to me first and I gasped as his tongue tasted me. He pulled my hips back towards him and his mouth sucked my aching pussy in. It was hard to concentrate on his cock when my body was being flooded with such delicious feelings. When his tongue found my clit, I screamed, the head of his cock muffling the sound. He sucked it gently and then harder and harder. Just as the orgasm was beginning he pushed a finger into me, quickly followed by another. I began to move, fucking my pussy with his fingers and his cock with my mouth. I shook with the force of the orgasm.

He kept sucking and another orgasm followed the first. Through the haze I could taste the salty pre cum on his cock and tried to focus on taking him as deep into my mouth as I could. But I knew what I wanted! I dragged my pussy away from his wonderful mouth and scooting forward a little, was soon aiming his cock at my hole.

"Turn around baby, Daddy wants to watch you impale yourself on my cock." I didn't want to delay, I wanted his cock in me now but I did what I was told and a moment later, I began to lower myself onto his rock hard shaft. I wanted to slam myself down on it, but he was too big and I had to take it slow allowing my body time to adjust to the sheer size of him. Daddy helped by raising and lowering his hips until he was all in. He felt even deeper and better than this morning. I looked at him with a big smile and slowly rocked back and forth, feeling the head of his cock move deep inside me. Daddy was beaming at me.

"That's it baby, ride Daddy's cock, just how you want to. You are so sexy, look at you."

Using my thighs, I raised and lowered myself letting a little of his cock slip out before letting my pussy gobble it back up again.

"Play with your tits girl, one hand on your tits and the other on your clit."

Throwing my head back, I arched my back and pushed my tits forward, feeling their weight in my hands and pinching the nipples. Daddy placed his hands on my hips to help me move on and off him. I was now letting almost all of his cock out before slamming back down, pushing him ever deeper into my hungry cunt.

"My wild child, you are so fucking gorgeous. Ride Daddy, baby."

Orgasms were rolling over me so fast I was not able to tell one from another. I was grunting and I could feel the sweat rolling down my back. He pushed my hand out of the way and began rubbing my clit harder than I had. I felt it growing in belly, the orgasm felt so big, like a giant wave, so big that I felt a moment of fear. It broke over me and was followed by another. I never knew I could feel like this.

Daddy grabbed me by the waist and flipped me onto my back he was now in charge of how deep and how fast his cock was pounding into me. I wrapped my legs around him, spreading my pussy wide, I could feel his balls slapping against my bum. He changed pace and was fucking me so slowly, letting me feel every inch of him gliding into me. It was agony.

"Please Daddy, fuck me hard."

"You can't get enough of my cock can you baby?"

I tried to use my legs to force him into me. He just laughed.

"Tell me baby, tell me how much you want it."

I couldn't think of words. "Please Daddy, please fuck me."

He pushed a little bit further in but then withdrew.

"Not good enough baby, try harder."

The frustration was too much, the tears started to form in my eyes. "Please Daddy, I will say or do whatever you want, just let me have you inside me."

His cock was slamming into me as I finished.

"Good girl!" His words were interspersed with grunts. Two or three hard slams later and I was riding another wave of orgasm. Daddy continued to fuck me hard through it, I knew I was screaming but I didn't care who heard or what I was saying.

"Daddy is going to fill your pussy baby, I have such a load for you." And with a couple of hard hip thrusts he was cumming. I clenched him as hard as I could with my pussy, draining all of him into me.

He collapsed on top of me and the room was filled with the sound of heavy breathing as we both tried to recover. I whispered "Thank you Daddy." He moved his head sideways and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"You have just given me another incredible fuck and you are thanking me?" I could feel his laughter rumble in his chest. "I should be thanking you. I should be on my knees kissing that pussy of yours. It grips me like a vice. I have not felt anything like it before. Are you sore?"

I giggled and wriggled out from under him. I was sorry to feel his cock slide out of me but I had an idea. I scooted up the bed a little until my pussy was beside his mouth.

"No Daddy, I'm not sore. I want more." I giggled at my rhyme "And I think you really should say thank you properly." I could feel his cum and my juices running out of me.

Then I had a better idea and swung around and moving down the bed, took his cock into my mouth presenting my pussy to his face. Daddy was laughing.

"I will say thank you by showing you something else, you insatiable girl." I felt him push two fingers into my pussy and scoop some of the combined juices. With his other hand he pulled my bum cheeks apart and begin to coat my bum hole circling it with his finger. I felt very odd but I barely had time to get embarrassed before I felt him begin apply pressure

"Have you ever been ass fucked baby?"

I mumbled "No!" around his cock.

"Have you ever had a finger in your ass?"

Again I shook my head.

"Then you are in for a treat baby. A real treat!" I felt his cock twitch in my mouth.

He increased the pressure a little but then went back to circling, over and over again he did that. The more he did it the better it felt and I could feel my pussy twitch. He cock was beginning to respond to my mouth when I felt his finger push through by bum hole. I gasped and his cock dropped from my mouth in shock. "Daddy?" My voice sounded small even to me.

"Yes baby?"

His finger began to move inside me and then pull out, I could feel the knuckle pass out and then back in again.

"Daddy that feels funny."

"I bet it does baby. But it feels good too doesn't it?"

I wasn't sure. There was a sort of bright pain as he pushed in, but it was also causing bigger tingles. He circled his finger for a few moments before pulling it back out again.

"I asked you a question baby." He pushed his finger back in to me.

I sighed, it did not hurt as much this time and there was a definite response from my pussy.

"Yes, Daddy, it feels good."

Daddy laughed loudly. "Baby said she wants more, well that is exactly what baby is going to get."

He slowly eased his finger out of my ass and moving me to one side got off the bed.

"Stay right there, just like that baby, your ass looks so good."

My knees were shaking, I could still feel his cum running out of my pussy and down my thighs, I could still taste the two of us in my mouth and he said I was getting more. I didn't know whether to be scared or what, I had done more sexually this morning that I had done in all of my life. It felt so good but the demons came to visit reminding me this was my Dad I was having all this fun with. It was wrong. We should not be doing this. I could feel my mind begin to take control and the demons telling me I was a dirty slut. Instead of feeling shameful, calling myself a slut excited me. I rolled the idea around, I was a dirty, fucking, slut. My pussy tingled, if this is how good being a slut felt, then I was going to be the biggest slut around.

I wiggled my ass. "Hurry Daddy, my ass is getting lonely."

He roared with laughter. "We can't have that now baby, can we? Just one more minute, Daddy needs to find something." I heard him open another drawer and exclaim when he found it. I felt him get back onto the bed and his hands on my ass, rubbing and squeezing.

"I am going to make your ass so happy baby." I felt him rub cool liquid onto my asshole and he began to circle it before applying pressure and his finger slipped through again. He worked his finger in and out several times.

"Now relax baby, this is going to feel a little different."

It was thinner than his finger at the beginning, but then it began to flare and I could feel my ass stretching to try and take it. The bright pain was back, but not as bad as before. He stopped pushing and pulled it out again.

"You are doing so well."

He began to feed it back into me and this time my ass stretched to take it, I could feel it working its way into my back passage, it was the strangest feeling. I felt it getting wider and my ass resisted for a moment, but he kept up the pressure and then it sort of popped into my ass, it narrowed and my hole closed around it.

"My baby is plugged for the first time. Well done sweetie, how does that feel?"

"I'm not sure Daddy, it is very strange. Not bad strange, just strange." I couldn't find the words to describe the fullness of it. Then it began to vibrate.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, Daddy." It was setting off the most unbelievable feelings, it was like a sensual tickle. My clit began to throb and my pussy to clench. His hand came through my legs and played with my clit. The orgasm came quick and strong and I screamed at the intensity.

"Good girl, cum for Daddy."

He kept teasing my clit, I felt the vibrations in my ass increase. Oh my god.

Daddy grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over onto my back, he pushed my knees back to my shoulders and dived onto my clit with his mouth. The pressure of him licking and the bed intensified everything and I began to thrash as he tried to keep my clit in his mouth. I was shattering into a million pieces again, there was no Angie, only the feelings. His two fingers in my pussy were not enough, I needed more. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head away from me.

"Fuck me Daddy, I need your cock in me. Please fuck me."

"Girl wants DP does she?"

I had no idea what DP meant, my pussy was demanding to be filled. "Fuck me." It came out as a growl. Again he laughed but kneeling back pulled me forward so that the head of his cock was just teasing the opening of my pussy. I couldn't bear it and pushing forward pushed his cock into me. It hurt a bit I was tighter because of the vibe in my ass but god it felt so good.

"Such a greedy girl. Such a slut, needing two holes filled at once."

There is no way of describing how good it felt, his cock filling me, the vibrator in my ass, his fingers playing with my clit. I felt like liquid, my skin had lost its ability to hold me as orgasm after orgasm took me.

Daddy scooped me up so I was on his lap and his cock was so deep in me that I could nearly feel it at the back of my throat. He cupped my ass in his hands and began rocking gently.

"Hang on baby, this is going to be intense."

I wrapped my arms around him holding on for dear life, then the vibrations in my ass increased again.

"That's it baby, let go. Your pussy is holding Daddy so tight." He was slowly fucking me, short jabs his cock hitting my cervix. I could feel my juices running out me as if somehow had turned on a tap. He leaned me back and began to feast on my tits while bucking his hips and fucking me faster. The last orgasm I remember began so deep inside me it was like a roll of thunder. By the time it reached my pussy, I was shaking and quivering uncontrollably. I know I screamed and growled and was slamming myself and my full ass down onto his cock like my life depended on it. The last thing I remember was Daddy saying: "Jesus baby, you are too much I am going to cum again."

I was dimly aware of his arms wrapped around my back up onto my shoulders and his grunts as he dumped another load deep into me. But I wasn't there. Angie had left the building on an almighty orgasm.