Angie and Gio Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"What is it?" I asked her.

Angie looked like she was deep in thought and I wondered if she was getting cold feet. I felt my erection flag slightly at the thought of her not enjoying herself.

"I want to do it," she said softly.

"Do what?"

I wanted to make sure that I understood her right.

"I want to go all the way with you," said Angie confidently.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

I also hadn't been with anybody in a while so it was like a whole new experience for me too.

"Yes," she said firmly. "I have protection in my room. Stacey's idea," she added when she saw the surprised look on my face.

"Stacey's idea?"

She nodded shyly.

"I still don't know about this," I said.

I suddenly felt like I was back in high school and having sex for the first time. One moment Angie wasn't ready to go all the way and the next she was. I didn't want her to regret her choice later down the line. I didn't think I'd be able to forgive myself if I made her do something she wasn't prepared for. She mattered too much for that.

"Don't you want me?" she asked, looking slightly hurt.

"Of course I do! I just want you to be sure it's what you want. Plus, I haven't had sex in eight years," I added with a laugh.

I was definitely more nervous than I was letting on. The fact that she was a virgin just added more pressure for me to make it as good for her as possible but damn me if I wasn't getting harder just looking at her. I took in the sexy, lacy bra and panty set that she was wearing, or barely wearing rather. The material was almost completely transparent and I could just make out the outline of her dark, hardened nipples through the fabric.

I could see the faint remains of stretch marks on her full breasts and her belly stuck out at me. I leaned forward again to kiss her but this time it was slow and purposeful. As difficult as it was, I definitely didn't want to rush. I was enjoying myself too much. Besides, I wanted to make sure that she didn't forget tonight in a hurry.

I took one of her breasts in my hand and gently kneaded the soft flesh as I felt her start to move against me again. She quickly got off my lap and pulled me by the hand to her room. My heart was well and truly racing at the sight of her ample ass, barely covered in black lace. Angie climbed on the bed and I followed. She'd barely settled back against the pillows before I began my assault on her lips again. I gently coaxed her mouth open so I could taste every bit of her, and boy did she taste good.

The sweetness of her lips and her quiet moans only served to rile me up even more. I pulled back for the slightest moment just to look at her. Her curly hair was beginning to frizz wonderfully, her cheeks were dark and flushed and her huge doe eyes were looking at me expectantly. Her luscious lips were slightly parted as her chest heaved slightly

"Angie, you are so fucking beautiful. I don't think you understand."

Her chocolate brown skin was unbelievably flawless and I loved the extra fat on her body. It made me think of how I could give it to her as hard as I liked when the time came. I loved the contrast of her dark skin against mine and I was determined to make love to Angie like nobody else.

*****

I didn't have time to respond before Gio's hands reached behind me to unclasp my bra. He dove at my breasts with his mouth before I could feel self-conscious and I heard myself make a whimpering noise. I desperately grasped his head with both hands, needing something to hold on to. His warm, wet tongue on my nipple was driving me crazy. I felt myself get wetter and wetter as he sucked and nibbled on each one in turn. In my haze I could vaguely feel one of his hands wander from my ass to my thigh. He roughly grabbed a handful of my flesh and it sent shocks through me.

It felt like every bit of my skin that connected with his hands was wired straight to my pussy. I'd never been so turned on in my life. It was slowly becoming unbearable. He let go of my nipple with a soft popping noise before he began kissing my neck again. I moaned helplessly as he attacked the sensitive bit of flesh with that talented tongue of his. Gio gently pushed my thighs apart so he could settle himself more comfortably.

"It's okay," he breathed when he felt me tense up. "I won't hurt you. I promise."

His green eyes had never been more sincere and I did my best to relax. I admired his gorgeous back as he kissed his way down my stomach. He was going agonisingly slowly and I could see the sinews of his muscles move as he made his way down.

"Nah uh," he said with a sexy smirk as I bucked my hips up towards his face. "This is too much fun."

"Who's the tease now?" I smiled.

"What can I say? I like to play with my food."

He languidly kissed my inner thighs, taking frustratingly long to reach the spot that would bring me the most pleasure. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tingle of his beard grazing the delicate skin there. I couldn't help the moans that were escaping my mouth; Gio was just too good. I covered my mouth to stop myself from making too much noise but he gently pulled my hand away.

"Don't. It's great for my ego," he smiled.

I was just about to give a witty remark when he tenderly kissed my pussy through my panties. I cried out and tightly gripped his bulging biceps at the intense pleasure of it. Nobody had ever touched me down there and what he was doing felt so good that I thought I was going to lose my mind. He tugged at the lace until I was completely exposed to him. For the first time in my life, I was naked in front of a man. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be and the admiration on Gio's face comforted me like nothing else. He pushed my legs slightly further apart and carefully licked me.

"Uh, oh my goodness!" I gasped.

I could barely stand the pace he was going at. I needed more. I tried to move my hips closer but he gently pushed me down and buried his mouth deeper into my nether regions. My head spun as he sucked, licked and nibbled at my pussy. His powerful tongue grazed over my clit and that made me whimper uncontrollably again.

He did this over and over until I was almost crying with pleasure. Gio slowly pushed one of his fingers into me and I barely even felt it because I was so wet. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered if my neighbours could hear all the noise I was making but I was too far gone to care about anything except what Gio was doing to me.

"More," I managed to whisper as I wantonly drove my hips against his finger.

It wasn't nearly enough and even when he added a second finger, all it did was tease me. I'd always thought the penetration would hurt or sting but all I felt was a pleasurable pressure that did nothing to douse the fire that was burning within me.

"What was that?" asked Gio innocently as he gently worked his fingers in and out of me.

He was hovering over me and bracing himself up with one arm while he worked magic with the other. His hard, decorated body was glistening slightly with sweat and he was breathing almost as heavily as I was. His green gaze was so hard and intense; it felt like he was fucking me with it. We locked eyes and I felt my arousal intensify. Every now and again his thumb would brush against my clit and send powerful waves of pleasure all through my body.

If I'd known that sex could be this good I would've tried it a long time ago, I thought to myself. He'd been building a steady rhythm and to my disbelief, I started to feel a familiar tingle in my belly. My breathing was quickening and becoming more laboured. Gio sensed what he was doing to me and abruptly pulled his fingers out of me.

"See, we can't be having any of that, now can we?" he told me, his eyes full of mischief. "I've only just started!"

I watched him pull down his briefs and reveled in all his naked glory. The only dicks I'd seen were the ones in porn but the only way I could describe his was just plain beautiful. It wasn't obscenely large but it definitely wasn't small either. He was thick and about 7 inches long. I could see the veins running just beneath the thin skin and it was an angry shade of pink, affirming how aroused he was. His uncircumcised penis stood up proudly from a neatly trimmed bush of fine, dark brown hair and his balls were large and heavy-looking. It was already glistening with pre-cum and more oozed out as I watched him. Admittedly, the thought of having all of that inside of me made me a bit nervous and his size sobered me up a little.

"I could sit here all night if you just want to keep looking," he joked.

"And leave me hanging? You're the worst lover ever!" I complained playfully.

"Oh, so I'm your lover now?" he growled as he leaned in to kiss my lips again. "I like that."

His smile lit up his face and I couldn't help but admire his laugh lines again. God damn this man was gorgeous. I pecked him gently on the lips before I leaned over to grab a condom from the drawer in my bedside table. He was about to rip it open when I stopped his hand.

For some strange reason I was feeling very adventurous and I reached between us to grasp his penis. He sighed quietly and bit back a groan as I carefully moved my hand up and down. The skin was surprisingly soft and I couldn't believe that I was actually pleasuring a guy. I never thought I'd have it in me but watching Gio's eyes flutter shut and feeling his hips move along gently with my hand was doing indescribable things to me. I could feel every ridge and vein beneath my fingers and he quickly became slick with pre-cum as I sped up my motion. He sighed softly again and buried his face in the pillow beside my head before gently pulling my hand away. He kissed my collar bone and shakily knelt between my legs.

"I'll say it again, you're such a tease."

"Hey, I wasn't planning on stopping!"

"Well, if I didn't make you, this party would be very over right now."

I lay back and bit my lip in anticipation as I watched him roll the condom on. As he moved closer to me on the bed, my heart well and truly began to race. I had to focus very hard on trying to relax because I knew that the tenser I was, the more uncomfortable it would be. Gio softly caressed me as he buried his face in my chest. I could feel his hardness rubbing against my pussy and I involuntarily tensed up.

"It's alright," he whispered, slowly running a hand up and down my arm. "Just relax..."

He lazily licked at my nipples again as he brushed the tip along my clit over and over again. I felt it go lower until he slowly guided himself into me. The initial tension I felt was gradually dissipating but the pressure I felt as he pushed inside of me was still uncomfortable. I heard his breath catch in his throat and felt goose bumps pop up on his skin as he inched in. I guess all the foreplay helped because before I knew it, I felt his pelvis right up against mine. He was all the way in.

"Angie?" he asked, sounding very breathless. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm good," I managed.

I opened my eyes to see him gazing down at me with a pained expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He just nodded. Gio rested his face in my neck again and began to softly suck on the skin. I felt my eyes flutter shut and I reached up to place my hands on his chest. I could feel his heart thumping away beneath my fingers and that somehow made me feel closer to him. His hips began to move and his hands traveled from my thighs, all the way round to my back where they finally stopped at my ass. The discomfort I'd been feeling before morphed into pleasure. Gio was holding me flush against his body as he gently thrust into me.

Again, I couldn't help the moans and whimpers that came from my mouth and I heard him quietly groan my name. The friction between our bodies was glorious and I began to move my hips in time with his. It felt good but it wasn't enough. I wasn't sure how to communicate this to him so I just pushed myself closer to him. He moved a little faster and the room filled with the sound of his flesh smacking against mine.

"Oh...shit...," I murmured, grabbing a handful of the covers beneath me.

"Can you take it harder?" Gio, panted into my ear.

I nodded frantically and he abruptly pulled out of me. I was disappointed until he quickly positioned himself on his knees and roughly pushed my legs further apart. He hooked them behind his body and swiftly slid right back into me. This time, he didn't hold back. Gio dug his hands firmly into my thighs and rhythmically plunged into me again and again. Through the haze, I could vaguely hear him panting with the exertion.

"Look at me," he demanded.

With some effort, I managed to open my eyes. Gio's face looked primal and dangerous. The visual of him moving in and out of me was almost too much to take.

"You like it like that baby?" he growled, his face still fierce and animalistic.

It was like he'd transformed into a different person. I wanted to speak but every thrust knocked the wind right out of me. I didn't trust my voice so all I did was nod. I can't describe how good he felt inside me. His thick rod had me stretched out as far as I'd ever been and I felt close to delirium. I never thought I'd enjoy sex, let alone rough sex, this much. He paused for a moment to change his angle and place one hand on my belly and I cried out again as he continued to hammer into me. He was reaching spots inside me that I didn't even know existed. Every now and again, he'd slow down and change his rhythm, torturing me with his glacial pace. I felt him rotate his hips in a way that I didn't even know was possible and every time he bottomed out, he'd pause to look at my face and smile smugly at me.

Gio moved faster and faster and I could feel the tingling in my belly again. Except this time it wasn't just in my belly. It was all over my body and I could tell that it was going to be the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life. I moaned helplessly as I tried to get a breath into my lungs. My world was spinning in the most blissful way imaginable.

"Gio..." I whimpered. "Please..."

"Please what, babe?" he panted, not looking away from me for one moment.

"I...I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

I couldn't even finish my sentence. The tingling grew stronger and stronger as Gio picked up the pace. I felt the bed move beneath us and the headboard gently tap against the wall behind me. By his movements I could feel that he was also close but I knew he was trying to get me there first. He suddenly leaned back down and wrapped his arms completely around me, mashing my breasts against his chest. He was drenched in sweat and I could hear him moaning into my ear.

"Angie," he breathed. "I can't hold back anymore..."

I didn't need him to. Before I knew it, I was there. I cried out as the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt in my life ploughed through me. I was seeing stars. I felt my pussy tighten around Gio and my whole body spasmed uncontrollably as my fingers dug into his back. My legs tightened around his body as I tried to ride the wave without passing out. Wave after wave of ridiculously powerful pleasure flowed through my body. It felt like it wasn't going to stop. All I could do was cry out his name until it subsided. After what felt like ages, I slowly felt myself coming down.

Gio's movements were becoming more erratic and I rubbed my hands all over his body to help him over the edge. He groaned loudly before his own jerks of pleasure began. He tightly gripped the pillows on either side of my head tightly as he came. Even in the midst of my own waning orgasm, I had to admire how hot he was when he came. His gorgeous face was contorted into an expression of unbearable pleasure and the cords in his neck stood out, angry and powerful like the rest of him.

His movements lost strength until he gradually stopped. He was still inside me and to be honest, I still felt like I was going to come again; I was that sensitive. Sure enough, as he was pulling out, I felt another wave of pleasure wash over me. Much weaker than the first but enough for me to cry out again. I felt his lips peck gently all over my body; my lips, neck, breasts, stomach, thighs... I opened my eyes to see him smiling up at me, a satisfied grin on his face.

"Am I still the worst lover in the world?"

"Fuck you," I giggled.

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong but I think I just did."

"So cocky," I smiled, poking him playfully with my foot.

"And don't you know it!"

He quickly got up to get rid of the condom in the bathroom and I got up to pull the covers back. I felt his arms wrap around me, his chest and flaccid dick pressed against my back. I wanted to stay like that but my legs were too shaky so I guided him back to bed. He held me tightly against his body. It was the best feeling in the world. I felt like I was floating high up in the clouds somewhere.

"Mmm...Please tell me you enjoyed that as much as I did," he said softly.

His voice was all scratchy and sexy and one of his hands roamed slowly over my side. I turned to look at him.

"I did," I said simply.

I just couldn't think of anything else to say. I hoped that he could see everything I was struggling to put into words in my eyes. Gio smiled and kissed me softly.

"Good," he whispered.

I snuggled closer to him, wondering how I ever managed to get so lucky.

12