Angie and the Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! You are so fucking sexy, so fucking hot. My cock is aching for you Angie." I told her and heard her mumble a soft answer that I could not understand. Her right hand moved from my thigh.

She reached under her dress for my teasing hand and I felt her small fingers tug at my wrist. I squeezed her tit hard and said to her, "What's wrong baby? You want me to stop? Are you afraid that I am going to find out how fucking wet you are? I can already feel how hot your pussy is. Is that it baby? Are you afraid that when I know, how wet you are, how hot you are for my black cock that I will take you and do what we both want?"

"Please coach, don't" she asked in a soft very unsure, pleading voice.

The word coach told me all that I needed to know. She would not say it but we both knew that tonight she needed to be desired, to be taken, to be fucked hard and rough by a man that wanted her, hell that needed her. Taking my time and with only a slight pull of resistance from Angie's hand on my wrist, I moved my hand up higher and cupped her hot pussy in the soaked panty. Immediately I pressed my middle finger against her hot opening, pushing the wet material up in her and was rewarded by her fingers digging into my wrist but not pulling as she quivered in my arms.

Rubbing her hot sex through her panty had Angie squirming in my arms, her hips rocking, and she pressed herself to my probing fingers. She turned her head, craning her neck up and back as she tried to find my lips with hers but I pulled my head back and licked along her ear with the tip of my tongue. At my refusal of her hungry mouth, she dropped her head down to her chin, her tight ass pressed back to me and her legs parted more for me, as her soft little hand dropped away from my wrist, conceding to my desire. If we had been in my hotel room, she would have been in perfect position to fuck with her ass shoved back up to me and her legs spread, presenting her married sex to me.

Deliberately, I moved my hand up higher, feeling her puffy pussy lips through the material before lightly running my fingertips along her smooth, soft, yielding belly. Her belly sucked in quickly as she gasped at the light touches, tickling her belly. With her belly sucked in I pushed my hand down into her panty.

Then with my mouth next to her ear, my hot breath hot on her skin, I told her,"I feel it Angie. I feel it baby, how wet you are, how hot your pussy is. You want it too baby, want what I do."

Angie's chest swelled with a deep breath at my words and I continued, "Want to fuck you deep and hard Angie. Want to feel your pussy juices making my black cock slick as you take it deep. You need it baby, need to be fucked hard and filled with my black cock tonight. I know it baby."

She whimpered a soft "yessss," at my words and moved her hand back and around to reach for my bulging cock pressing against my pants to her ass.

Immediately, I dropped my hand from her tit and pulled her hand our from between us, afraid that if she felt how big I was, how hard I was that it would scare her. No, I had to take it slow if I wanted to get deep in her. Smiling I pulled her hand away and pulled mine from her spread legs.

Turning her to face me on the dark beach, I caressed her cheek and said, "Not yet baby, not here baby," before putting a short soft kiss on her lips.

A look of worry filled her eyes as I lifted my mouth from hers and I knew what she was thinking, where then? We could not go to her room where her cheating husband was or take the chance to make it to my room without being seen. Palming her ass, like I owned it, I walked us at an angle up along the beach and towards our hotel, looking for the spot that I had seen earlier. It was between the two rows of tall sand dunes that were covered by sea oats. It was hidden from those walking along the wide beach at low tide, tucked back into the heavy loose sand where walking was difficult and away from the bright lights of the hotel. There was a seven foot tall, white, wooden life guard chair there that was used on the beach during the day and dragged up there out of the way at five o'clock when the guards left and I was going to fuck Angie there, take her hot pussy and fill it with my thick black cock.

With my hand on her ass, I lead her through the thick sand and over to the chair. Facing her I again cupped her white face in my hands and kissed her long and deep. Our tongues danced together as we had earlier in the night. Each one of us anticipating so well the move, the need of the other. As we kissed, I ran my hands over her bare shoulders and back. Angie responded with soft moans into my mouth but kept her hands pressed to my chest, not reaching for my straining sex muscle.

After several minutes, I broke our keep kiss and took her hands in mine. Turning her around, I placed her hands up on the second wood support of the life guard stand. It was just above her head.

"Keep them there," I told her.

She turned and looked at me over her shoulder back at me but did not move her hands. Leaning into her soft body from behind, I tugged her light, short, sundress up over her hips and whispered in her ear, "It is what we both want Angie."

Kissing her neck, ear, and throat again, her dress held up by my body pressed to her, I worked her panty to side. Pushing my hand under it, I roughly pulled and jerked at it, causing Angie to moan and her body to shake with each pull, knowing that I was going to take her when I was through. The thin strap was stretched and it dangled loosely over her smooth ass cheek when I reached down to undo my shorts and release my painfully hard, throbbing cock.

"It is time Angie, time for us to get what we both want and need." I told her.

And then testing her, seeing how she would react ordered, "Listen to your coach baby, and spread those legs for me."

She whimpered her response and looking down I saw her kick her sandals off in the loose sand and spread her feet wider as she pushed her fine ass back to me again. Holding my pulsing shaft in my right hand, I reached around her with my left and spread her sensitive swollen pussy lips. Leaning into her back, I rubbed the fat head along her those lips, feeling the wetness coat my dark skin, the heat from her sex already beginning to make my precum leak from the tip. Her hips gyrated on the head of my cock sliding along her slit between her tensed thighs and she was breathing in deep breaths followed by her little whimpers of pleasure. She was wet but tight and I knew I would have to take it slow to work my full eight fat inches up in her. Pressing my hand into her belly, I held her tightly and still as I lined up with her opening. Very easy and gently, I pushed the thick head up in her and felt her body stiffen and heard her groan as she stretched around it.

My chest was pressed to her back, my mouth next to her ear, her hands gripping the wooden plank, as I whispered in her ear, "Good Angie, that's good baby. Listen to me baby, tonight I am going to teach you how to take my big black cock."

"mmm...Yes....Yes....please teach me coach, I want you too," was her answer to me.

I rocked my hips forward a little more as I held her still, working just a bit deeper, feeling her wet juice slicken my cock, slowly stretching her wider, getting her used to my feel, knowing that before long I would pushing deeper into her, making her take more cock than she had ever before. With my cock head inside her tight wet pussy, I pulled my hand from her soft belly, pushed it again inside her loose panty and pressed my middle finger to her stiff clit and was rewarded by feeling her legs spread more.

Giving her more each time, rubbing her wet leaking slit and then her stiff clit with my middle fingers slick from her wetness, I praised her, "That's is baby, Take some more, take more of my cock Angie, Take more of it baby. " Her hips rocked as she moved on me now, working to feel me slipping deeper up in her, "Damn your good baby, your pussy is so wet and hot. "

"That is right, Angie, hell yes, you learn fast baby! Take my cock baby, take it all baby, ride my black dick."

"Feel it baby, feel it deeper in you. I have wanted to fuck you like this all night, to take you from behind, see that sexy ass while I teach you to take all of me."

Deeper in her now I pulled my hand from my shaft and with my fingers wet from her leaking pussy, I took her by the hair, turned her head back towards me and kissed her deeply, smothering her moans with my tongue. She sucked on my tongue and her body jerked hard.

I was not all the way up in her yet and knew that when I did get all my shaft up in her and started ramming her, fucking her like I wanted to it would not be very pleasant for her. No, it would hurt and leave her sore until she got used to my size. She would be sore but feeling good, just like a hard practice would do.

She was close and we did not have all night, kissing her hard, then rubbing her clit had her hips jerking and her moans changed to grunts as she rode me deeper. I needed to get her off, put her over the top before I pounded into her and filled her with my cum.

Pulling my tongue from her sucking mouth, I traced along her ear again, knowing how much it turned her before telling her, "Do it baby. Do it Angie, cum for me. Show me baby what you can do. Cum on my hard cock baby."

Her ass muscles twitched, then tightened and she dropped her head down as my finger burned over her stiff clit. Her fine body shook against mine and she wiggled her ass from side to side with my cock deep in her but did not move to take more. Her moans turned into short hard grunts combining with snorts of breath through her nose as she came hard for me and on me.

"Fuck yes, Angie, Fuck yes, cum baby, cum like I told you, a sexy lady like you needs to be fucked hard, needs to have a big cock between her legs. I will teach you baby." I told her and then clamped down on her tender neck with my sharp teeth.

Her body was quivering when I moved my hands up under the dress to her hips. Holding her still, with her back arched, her ass up high, her legs spread and the first six inches of my black stick up in her, I rammed my hips forward forcing more in her. Not letting her set the pace, I held her tightly, my hips moving back and forth until I buried all I had deep in her.

Her breathing was fast. I licked the sweat from her neck, tasting the salt, raised my lips from her hot skin and told her, " Feel it Angie! Feel it all the way up in you."

I could feel my cock head past her tight pussy walls, deep in her, rammed into her cervix as my full balls tightened. The cum rose up from my balls, ran down along my shaft buried deep in her and a stream of my hot cum spurted deep into her. My cock jerked again and again as I fucked her with short hard jabs. Holding on firmly to this sexy married mom I pumped her tight, married, neglected, pussy full of my cum.

My balls were empty, my cock still but deep in her as I looked down at Angie pinned between me and the life guard chair. Her hands were still where I placed them, gripping the wooden plank. Her head was down, towards the ground as she caught her breath. I reached into my pocket and pulled out her cell phone I had been carrying for her since our first dance back at the pier. As I slowly pulled my cum covered cock from her well fucked pussy I took a couple of pictures with her phone. Angie jerked her head around at the sound, her hands came down from the board and when she jerked around the rest of my long dick pulled free from her dripping pussy with a wet sucking sound.

"What are you doing?" she asked when she saw in the phone in my hand.

"Please let me have that?" She asked in hoarse whisper as she turned to me, standing up straight, her sun dress falling back down.

Smiling, I as I handed the phone to her, I said, "Of course I will Angie, these pics are to help you remember tonight."

Her voice softened and her eyes looked down, for the first time seeing my bare, thick, black stick. She took it in her hand, as she answered, "Who says that I would forget this? Maybe the next time we can find a room."

Leaning down I kissed her on the lips again and felt her hand drop from my cock. As she watched I pulled my shorts closed, with my still hard cock sticking up out past the closed waist, trapped against my flat belly, the cum covered head, hiding my belly button as I pulled my shirt out and down over it.

Angie giggled a bit before saying, "I wish I had a picture of that."

"Go ahead baby, I want you to remember it, think about it and want it again. I have a lot to teach you."

That sweet, little innocent wife, that I had just fucked on the beach like a hot slut,with my cum leaking into her stretched panty,aimed her phone down at my cock as I held my shirt up and got the picture she wanted.

Then she smiled and said, "I better go in first. You know how people will talk if they see us coming in together off the beach this late at night."

"Yes, I know baby. I will see you at the park tomorrow. Good night sexy lady."

12