Angie Becomes A Phone Whore

Story Info
She is forced to become a slut, & likes it.
6.9k words
4.43
99.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my eye on this woman for about three months now. I had done my home work. She was about thirty years old, sandy blonde hair, creamy white skin and a great body. Firm round good sized tits, a curvy ass and hourglass figure. All in all just a great looking girl. I couldn't quit thinking about her and the events that were about to unfold.

She owned and operated her own little travel agency. Her name is Angie. She mostly worked alone except she had an assistant on Thursday, Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings. She would arrive around 7AM and leave around 5 or 6PM. She would take lunch at 11:00 always. She would meet clients by appointment only. She got few deliveries just Costco once a month and a couple of UPS deliveries a month. Her office is a converted small house in a residential neighborhood. She always kept the curtains in the waiting area windows open but her office blinds were usually closed. Her security system was only designed to monitor if there was a break-in after hours. She always dressed business casual but very sexy. Tuesday morning was the day. I had an appointment with her at 10AM under a fictitious name and also booked a fake appointment at 10:30 to block out the time I needed for the plan.

I arrived a bit early. She offered me coffee while I waited for my appointment. I accepted her offer thinking of how this is just the start of how she will be serving me and giving me what ever I want. 10 O'clock came around and she invited me in to her office. I picked up my briefcase and took a seat on the sofa across from her desk. As expected she had the blinds drawn in her office. After introductions she asked me what my travel needs were and what was my budget.

I wanted to watch her get a bit uncomfortable and nervous before putting the plan in to full swing. I told her my budget was not limited and I wanted to go some where that there was plenty of sex for sale and that very kinky things were not illegal. "Do you know of such a place?" I asked. "I don't think so. No, I don't really keep up in that arena of travel. Perhaps you need to speak with a different agent," she replied. She was amazingly cool. I replied, " No, I am sure you can take care of my travel needs, and more." She didn't say anything but I could see she was wondering about the and more comment. I asked. " may I use your phone? I have a friend who just went on such a holiday. I could call and ask him where he went and we can take it from there." She replied "Help yourself." So I stood up and went around behind the desk to use the phone. As I reached for the phone I said, " I don't know his number, I need to get my address book from my case."

I went back to my chair and picked up my case and carried it around behind the desk to the phone. As I walked behind her chair I glimpsed down her blouse. I was full of anticipation of watching her be a slut. I turned my back to open my briefcase and quickly went to work. This is the only part of the plan that could backfire if not done fast and to the detail. I reached in my case and grabbed the Taser. I zapped her with it and in a split second she fell out of her chair onto the floor temporarily paralyzed. I quickly cuffed her and put the collar on her neck. Perfectly executed! Thirty seconds later she was getting her senses back and began to struggle wild eyed. I stepped back and got the remote from my pocket. I hit the button and gave her an example of the predicament she was in. The collar squeezed her neck firmly but not choking her. "Do you feel that Angie? That is only a gentle squeeze. This collar can squeeze hard enough to strangle you. Do you understand what I am telling you?" She nodded her acknowledgement while struggling for a breath. "That's not all Angie, guess what else it can do? I have it rigged so it has a taser charge built in. Shocking contraption, isn't it? Seems you are in a bit of a situation here, Angie, doesn't it? Is that a bit too tight? Would you like me to release the pressure? She nodded yes. I deactivated the collar and let her catch her breath. When she was able she said "You bastard! What are you doing? Why do you want to hurt me? Take any valuables you want. I wont call the police. Just don't hurt me."

"Oh my dear Angie. I don't want to hurt you, so please don't make me. And yes I do plan to take something of great value to you. And no you will never tell the police. Do you know what I plan to take from you Angie? Your inhibitions and your dignity. You are going to be more of a slut than you ever dreamed possible." She stood up and lunged at me and started to scream. I used the remote and gave her a good reminder on how much control the collar gave me. She passed out from the shock mixed with asphyxiation.

While she was passed out I began setting up my props. I hooked up the video cameras and microphones. I positioned them so there would be could coverage from many angles. She came to and I could see she was recalling the events and where she was. "Now Angie, if you behave with manners and do EVERYTHING you are told you will not get hurt. I do not want to hurt you. I just want to watch you turn from office business woman to a sex crazed slut. I believe that you will do this for me considering your predicament. (as I wave the remote at her). Will you behave if I uncuff you? The remote is now hooked up to audio commands now too, so don't try anything that will get you hurt." I uncuffed her and rubbed her shoulders a bit to let her know I would prefer not to hurt her and to help her relax. "So relax a bit Angie. This wont be to difficult for you I'm sure. Would you prefer a drink before giving your performance?"

She was scared. She thought the drink might help her to calm down enough to not give herself a heart attack. She didn't want to do anything to make herself more vulnerable than she already was. How could she know if the drink might be drugged? Why would he drug it she thought, he already has me in his control. She asked for the drink and I poured her a tall tequila with salt & lime. Here hands were shaking as she gulped the drink. "Now Angie, here is what we are going to do. You will do everything I tell you to no matter how nasty it is or how disgusting you think it is. I am going to record it all both on video and audio. This will keep you from going to the police because I have it set up that I can litter the internet with your performance. You will give a world wide free sex show for everyone who wants to download it. In fact let me access your computer and get your e-mail addresses. I am sure many of your clients, friends and associates would enjoy the show you will put on for me. If you behave and do as you are told, I will do the gentlemanly thing and return the video to you in a year, only keeping one copy for my personal enjoyment. Are you clear about the rules?" She only could nod yes in submission. " Now I have given this much thought and have a bit of a script for your production. I want you to read this list of your lines. You must say them all in your video. Say them over and over again. And if you don't say them like a horny slut you will get the collar. Go on read them out loud, I want to hear you say them. It will give me a chance to adjust the audio and video." I poured her another tall tequila and told her to read it out loud.

She began. " I am such a horny little slut! I love cock, in my mouth, in my ass, my pussy I just crave cock. I can't keep my hands off my pussy. I love to lick my own tits. I am a cum whore. Cum on me, cum on my face. Any one can fuck me, I am such a slut. I love to show men my ass. I love to get gang banged. Please watch me fuck myself with my toys. I want it up my ass, please put it in my ass! Slap my face with your big hard cocks. Take me in public and show people my tits, lift my skirt. Rub your cock and balls all over my face. I want to be covered in cum. Fill my holes, I cant get enough cock. " She stopped reading and began to cry ,"don't make me do this, don't make me say those things" I had to give her a small reminder of the collar. "don't worry Angie, you can do it. You will make a fine slut. Shall we begin? Here is what you will do first. I will dial your phone and you will talk to the men that answer. This is one of those 900 numbers and these guys want to talk with nasty sluts just like you. While you talk to them I want you to be removing your clothes for the camera and feeling your self up. I hope you understand, I don't want to use the collar on you again but I will if you make me. You will feel yourself up real good and don't stop. I want you to tell these men what you are doing and you must use the lines in your script as much as possible. Your goal is to make three of them cum talking with you. Ready?"

She replied "no, do I have a choice?" I lifted her skirt an felt her pussy. It was wet and hot as hell. " You are ready Angie. The phone is for you." I waved the remote at her as a reminder that she needs to be a total slut or pay the consequences. " Hi this is Angie. Who am I talking with?---Hi Scott. I'm glad you called me. I really need to talk with a man. I'm feeling quite horny. Are you?------Umm. Good! I was hoping I would get a hot man on the line. You know Scott, I think I am wearing to much clothes for our little chat. Would you like me to take them off?--- Okay I will but promise me you will let your cock free from your trousers. I want to think about your big cock standing tall for me while I strip for you. Okay?----- Good. Let me tell you about me. You all ready know I am feeling quite slutty. Let me tell you what your phone whore looks like. I have long sandy blonde hair and creamy white skin. I bet you would like to squirt something creamy on my skin wouldn't you?--- I thought so you nasty boy! Are you stroking your cock for me?-- Good, keep stroking while I unbutton my shirt. So Scott, are you a tit man or do you prefer ass?--- Well then let me get this bra off. You should see my titties. I love to show them off, you know flash guy's and such. I love to wear white see through tee shirts. My nipples get so hard when guys I don't even know are staring at my tits and I am willingly showing them off. I have firm tits, not huge but way more than a handful. Uhmm.. thank you for calling me. I love an excuse to feel my breasts. Oh Scott my nipples are so hard. Would you like to cum on them?-- Yeah? Will you cum for me Scott? My tits want your cum on them. Are you stroking it Scott?---- Oh thank you I want to make you cum. Keep stroking that hard cock. I want to imagine your hot spunk coating my nipples. Oh Scott I love that thought. Can I take off my skirt for you Scott? I need to touch my pussy. Its so wet. Can I take off my wet panties Scott? Please?--- Thank you. Oh this feels good I wish you could see what I am doing. What's that? Oh yes Scott. Cum for me. Yeah stroke your cock for me. I need your cum. Shoot it. Shoot it at my titties! Yes, Scott, Yes! I can see your balls getting tight, give me your cum!------- Uhmm. Thank you Scott. Did that feel good for you? I am glad to have got you off. I'll say good-bye now Scott but now when we are in a crowd of people we can always wonder if maybe we are in the same crowd. I'll be the one with the see through top and short skirt. Bye."

I was surprised! "Wow Angie you sound like you have done this sort of thing before. You are a wild one aren't you? Or is it the tequila and your collar that makes you such a slut. Look at you, naked except for your high heels. I can see your pussy is dripping wet. Put your fingers in it for me and lick them off."

She tasted her juices and said, "I am just doing what I have to. You think I'm enjoying this? I don't want to enjoy this. Can we stop, I've been good. Isn't this enough of a performance?"

"No Angie, it's not enough. It will be enough when you have been totally used and proven your sluttiness. When you are getting off so much by this that you won't stop. You will cum and cum again begging for some one to make you more of a cheap whore. That is when it will be enough. There is another man on the line Angie. Take another shot of tequila, it seems to let the nasty woman in you out"

"Hi, I'm Angie. Who is this?---- Hi Mark. You have caught me at a good time. I am so worked up. Are you feeling horny too?----- Good. I need a horny man right now. I was talking to this other guy and he left me here on the phone wearing nothing but my high heels. You wouldn't do that would you Mark?--- Good. You know since I am here totally naked, I was hoping you wouldn't mind taking off your pants for me. Oh Mark could you get totally naked for me? I want to imagine you here with me. Do you have a big cock Mark? I love cock.----- Wow 9 inches and thick! I wish I could be there on my knees sucking on it. Mark I am going to get on my knees now. Are you standing? Please stand and stroke your cock like you are waving it in my face. Slap my slutty face with your 9 inch cock Mark. Tell me to swallow it. --------- Yes Mark I am a cock hungry bitch. I need cum in my mouth. Any where I just need cum. Rub your cock on my lips and face. I am rubbing my pussy for you Mark. Oh it feels so good. I want to cum with you. I love licking your big balls. Tell me when you are going to cum all over my face and tits. My pussy is so close, Oh Mark I am going to cum soon. Please cum on me, cum on me, I need it on my tits. Please Mark, I am going to.. Oh, Uhmmm, Uh huh, What?---------- Yes Yes oh your cum, thank you Mark, oohh you made my pussy feel so good. Slap my face with your cock. Clean it off on my hair. I am such a cum slut, Thanks for giving me your cum. Good bye Mark.

"Nice Performance Angie!," I said. " You are a good little slut. I think I will do you a favor since you have used your script so well. I will let you take a little break. Your pussy doesn't want a break does it?? You like this quite a bit, you are a cum whore aren't you?"

She got up off her knees and took a seat in her chair. "Yes I am your cum whore. Please will you just let me go? Haven't I done enough?"

"Enough? Oh nieve little Angie. There is much more slut action for you to enjoy. Get off that chair and crawl slowly over here." I waved my remote as a reminder but I believe she was beginning to really get off on this and would do it with out the collar. I could see her nipples were rock hard, her creamy white skin was flush with heat and her pussy was sopping wet. She crawled to me. There she was on all fours at my feet wearing just her collar and her heels. I am so glad my cameras are catching all this. I never dreamed the plan would work so good. She is the perfect "victim." I told her to kneel before me, and I gave her some water. I offered her another shot of tequila but she tried to decline. She soon learned to do what she was told. I slapped her hard on her ass. Once on her left cheek and another on her right. I poured two shots this time and told her to drink it down.

"You will do what I tell you with out question. Do you understand me Angie?" she nodded. " reach behind you and grab your ass. Rub it for the cameras. I want you to spread your ass cheeks for the camera and tell every one on the internet how much you love getting ass fucked and having things in your ass. I want you to show the camera your ass from every angle and every position. You keep rubbing it, talking like an ass slut, and spreading your cheeks for the camera." She began her mission.

" I love being on my knees. I wish there was a man behind me, maybe a lot of men behind me, looking at my ass. I have a great ass. I would spread my cheeks for them. Their cocks would all be hard. They would be wanting to give my ass cock. I would stand and spread my legs and bend over. They could gather around and take turns pounding their big cocks up my hole. After several guys fucking my butt I don't think I could stand any more. I would have to lay down and pull my knees up to my titties like this. They could see my open hole dripping with cum and I would beg anyone with a hard on to fuck my ass more. I need ass fucking. I need it a lot! These other guys take turns on my well lubed butt. I asked the first one to pull out and coat my pussy with his jizz. The others to follow do it as well. Some of the spurts shot all the way up on to my stomach and tits. Now I am dripping cum out my butt and my pussy is coated in loads of cum. There are still a couple of fellows that want me. The last two guys have the biggest cocks. That's good since my hole is so used and loose now. I would roll over back on all fours and thrust my ass upward allowing them to ride my butt hard. I ask them to please cum on my back. I want to be covered in cum. When I say this all the men surround me and take turns putting their cocks in my mouth and slapping my face with their cocks. This is getting them all hard again. I am about to pass out with pleasure but some how keep conscience. I can feel hands pulling at my tits, there seems to be cock every where, there is a deep pounding in my ass, someone else is slapping my butt kind of firm and rhythmically. Then I feel it Hot cum splatting on me, First some one lifts my chin and two guys unload on my face. Then I feel it shoot across my back, on my ass, in my hair, one guy opens my hand and spurts his load in my palm and tells me to rub it on my nipples. When they have all finished, I am just left there exhausted and covered in cum. I can hear cameras going off getting pictures of this cum soaked bitch. One of them tells me to finger myself, they want to watch me get my self off. So I do and give myself a series of body shaking orgasms. I guess I must have passed out. When I came to there was no one around, just me on the floor covered from head to toe in the cum of a dozen strangers."

"That was a very good story Angie. Sounds like it might be true, are you really such an ass slut? I want you to crawl over here right now. " Of course she complied, she not only has to now, she is becoming such a horny little slut she wants to. I leave her there on all fours with her ass in the air. I go to my briefcase and get a good sized vibrating butt plug and a tube of lube. I walk up behind her and say, " I'll make you happy, here is something for your ass." I slap her butt hard and spread her ass cheeks. I smear her tight little asshole with lube. She knew what was going to happen and protested, "No, Please don't! I have never had anything up my butt. It was just a story. You made me say it. I have done everything you have asked please, I beg you don't put that in my butt, PLEASE DON'T. "

"Alright Angie, I won't do it. Take another drink bitch." I gave her the bottle. She is getting pretty drunk now. Being liquored up makes it so much easier to control her. She did as she was told and thanked me. " Don't thank me yet. I never said you wouldn't have this plug up your butt. I agreed I wouldn't do it." I handed her the butt plug. She glared at me and said "You Bastard! I won't do it!" She left me no choice, I used the collar on her. She was defiant. I could see in her eyes that she was starting to panic. I reached out with the vibrator and said " Make it stop Angie. Shove this up your ass. Shove it hard!" She had no choice and gave in so she could breathe again. She shoved it in and shoved it hard. The collar was eased and she gasped for breath. She was there on her knees with a plug up her butt for the first time. She began to cry. I used the remote control and set the plug vibrating. "You are a slut Angie. Shoving thing up your ass cuz you love it so much. Even doing it on camera. You little whore! I can't take all this nasty talk and behavior. Its time I fuck your face. Unzip my pants and take out my cock. ….Good, now slap my cock on your lips. You have a script Angie, I want to hear it"

Tear were still rolling down her face but she was so turned on she was trembling. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was steaming with desire. She said " Fuck my face! I don't want to suck cock, I want my mouth fucked and fucked hard!" She grabbed her tits and opened her mouth. I turned up the speed on her butt plug and shoved my cock down her throat. I grabbed her by her hair to hold her head right where I wanted it and pumped her mouth hard. I was trying to slam my cock in her face as hard as I could. My balls were slapping on her chin. I had to hold her hair tight to press her face in my crotch. I checked the camera angle. Oh yes, I was getting this all! I looked down and watched her. Her hips were trusting her ass kind of up and down. She was grinding her ass in the air. She seemed to be loving the vibrator. I turned it on to high speed. She let out a cock muffled moan of pleasure. Having a big plug in her butt and a hard cock in her face made her cum. It didn't take to long of fucking her pretty face before I needed to shoot my load. "You want my cum down your throat Angie?" She enthusiastically kept repeating "Um Hum, Um Hum" This set me off and I spurted over and over again in her mouth. So much it spilled out the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. I took my cock out of her mouth and wiped it of on her hair. " You should give your face to more men to fuck it Angie. You take it well. You still have one more call to make before we are done. Get up and walk to the desk." It was fun to watch her walk with the butt plug shaking away inside her. It was obvious her knees were weak and it was difficult to walk with her ass so stuffed.

12