Angie Becomes A Phone Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I set the phone for speaker phone because she is going to need both hands free. I gave her a big vibrator that was designed to look and feel like a big hard dick, balls and all. A look at her and it was obvious she was almost broken. She looked a bit drunk, she was beyond being ashamed and was just fucking horny. I was making her into a real slutty little whore. A voice came through over the speaker phone. " Hi this is Bob. Who am I talking with?"

"My name is Angie and I became a phone slut today" she replied. "oh, really?! First time giving phone sex for you huh?"

"Yes, but you are the third guy in a row. I am pretty worked up. the other guys shot their loads talking to me and now I need my turn to cum. Can you make me cum Bob?"

"I sure can! What I need you to do is to just keep talking to me about what you are doing. I want you to really work your pussy good. I'll be on this end stroking my hard rod but I won't cum until I hear your getting yourself off real good. Do you have a vibrator handy? You better be undressed as well, aren't you?"

"Yes Bob, I am only wearing my high heels and butt plug in my ass. This vibrator is just like a cock, it is so big and hard. My hands are free since I have you on speaker phone. I am just gonna play with it a bit. I want to suck it and see how far I can swallow it! Oh that is too nasty, I have to do it."

"Yes Angie give that dildo a good sucking. I will sit back and imagine what you look like lying back in your chair all naked with your ass filled gobbling down a fake cock. Lick it and roll it around your lips. Suck on it , suck it hard like you are trying to suck cum out of it. If it is that big I want you to prove your cock sucking ability. Slide it all the way down your throat until the balls are right up on your lips. Do it Angie. I want to hear your muffled moans. You better make some noise so I can tell that cock is way down your throat. Try to get your mouth around the balls to. Open wide and get your lips around as much of those balls as you can. Don't gag Angie, you keep sliding it in and out and deep throating that fake cock. Show me what kind of a cock sucking slut you really are." The whole time he was talking to her she was following his instructions. He paused between his commands enough to give her the time to fuck her own face with that big dildo. Her choking moans were very audible and there were plenty of loud slurping and sucking noises. I actually forgot about what I was doing and was just enjoying the show. I half expected that dildo to shoot a wad all over her face!

"Now take it out of your cock hungry mouth Angie. I know you like to suck it but you have to take it out now. Did you get it all the way in?" Gasping a bit for breath she replied, "Yes, I swallowed it all. I did real good, I got my lips around the balls like you told me to. I wish it was your big cock Bob. I wish I had a big cock like that stuffed in my face every day."

"Good girl Angie! Now turn the vibrator on and rub it on your nipples and tits. Squeeze it between your titties and hold it there. Does that feel good? Do you want it in your pussy? Not yet Angie, stand up and rub it all over your body. Rub that big vibrating cock all over your face. Rub it slowly all over your body from head to toe. Don't let your wet pussy enjoy it yet. Look at you. You are such a slut standing there massaging your arms, ass, legs with a big vibrating cock."

"Yes, I'm a real slut now. I rubbed my self down real good. I rubbed on my thighs, I even rubbed it under my arms."

"Now give it to your pussy! Stand there and fuck yourself good with that thing. I want you to tell me a story about the nastiest thing you have ever done while you give yourself a good fucking. Do you understand?"

" Yes, I would like that Bob. It is easy to say the dirtiest I have ever been is today. Just an hour ago I was at work like any other day and now I am standing here filling my pussy with a huge vibrator, I'm squeezing my tit with my other hand and I have a vibrating butt plug in my ass. Did you now I am not alone? I have a stranger in my office who has been watching and listening to me as I went from business woman to phone whore. I have let him record everything on camera and audio. I have given phone sex to two other strangers, telling them the nastiest things and fantasized that when I made them cum that they came all over me. I got my self off real good telling a story about giving my ass to a bunch of guys to gang bang. I never had any thing in my ass before and I put a large vibrating butt plug up my own ass. Oh, and I like it. I like it. I think I am going to cum soon. Uhm. Uhm. I let this guy here with me grab my hair and fuck my face hard. I begged guys for their cum. And now all the things with you. It's all on video so I don't know who is going to know what a horny bitch I am. I don't even care. Right now I just need to cum. I need cock. I need sex. I would let any one watch. I would fuck any one now. Swallow anyone. Oh, Uhmmm uhh yes, Yes! YES! Oh my pussy. My Pussy. I am cumming. Yes fuck me, watch me, Make me a slut. I am a slut Oh, it wont stop. Yes, Uh, my pussy is shaking. I can't stand any more. Oh, thank you Bob. Please cum for me Bob. Shot your load all over your phone for me Bob. Oh That felt good! Thank you Bob. Did you cum for me?"

Yes Angie I did. All over the phone, for you. I am glad you enjoyed it Angie. You give great phone. I think you should stay with it. I bet that vibrator is still deep in you isn't it?"

"Yes it is!," she giggled. "Thanks Bob good bye"

I was impressed. She really has enjoyed herself being such a nasty bitch. "Well Angie it seems that you have done your job, and done it well. You have become a very nasty slut. I am almost done with you. I want you to understand that I am serious that you better not go to the cops or do anything to find me. I plan to take all this video of you and build a secure web site. It will have video clips, audio clips and still photos of all these things you have done. Would you like all your clients to have a still picture of you swallowing an eight inch dildo or watching a video clip of you shoving a vibrating butt plug up your ass? Well a lot more people might see all this if you don't do as you are told. If I even suspect you are going to the cops I will e-mail the link and the password to thousands of porn sites and your nasty self will be so publicly exposed that no matter where in the world you go the men will recognize you as the extreme slut you are. I do have a partner who will launch this plan if I don't keep in contact with her. You better just accept what you have done and be comfortable that you were my whore this afternoon. I will call on you again and we will tour the web site together just so you see what you are risking. I will visit you from time to time and you will do any thing I ask of you. In a year I will give you back all the recordings and still shots and I will destroy the WebPages. This is our deal. Do you understand?"

"Yes I do understand. Please, Please I beg you do not release any of this to any one. I will follow your commands. I couldn't bear to have this exposed to anyone, much less everyone. Please sir keep this private. I will do what it takes over the next year to get it all back."

"Look at you Angie. On your knees with a vibrator going off in your pussy and a vibrating butt plug up your ass promising to be my slut for a year. You like this don't you? Well stand up and show your bent over ass to the camera. " She complied of course. As I pulled the plug out of her ass it gave a loud pop. I turned the vibrator off and set it upright on her desk. "Wow Angie you should see your ass. It looks like the Lincoln Tunnel. Good thing I have this on video so you can enjoy it later. Now turn around and face the desk. This is the point in our little adventure at which I will release the collar and leave. Do you want that Angie?" She nodded her approval." Well good. Then you will follow my instructions so I can release you. Bend over and put your hands on your ass." As she did I put two sets of cuffs on her. "This will keep you from lashing out after I remove the collar. Now that you are bent over your desk take that butt plug in your mouth and suck on it." She whimpered that she couldn't or wouldn't or something to that nature but she was broken, a true slut. I slapped her hard across her ass and said " suck it bitch, suck the plug that you love up your ass!" As she took it in her lips I pulled her hair back so I could get some good shots of this. It will be fun showing her this still shot later. I spit on her asshole to lube it up a bit then I shoved my heavy throbber right up her bung hole. I was holding her hair like reigns for a horse while I fucked her hard up her butt. I could feel the buzz of the vibrator in her pussy. It felt good. I kept slapping her ass hard while I fucked it." You like this Angie? You need all your holes filled at once don't you? Keep sucking on your butt plug. Suck the taste of your nasty ass off it. Shake your titties for me while I fuck your ass. Shake 'em, make them swing and bounce. You nasty cock craving little whore! Beg me for my cum Angie, beg for it!"

She spit out the plug and said, "Please fuck my ass so hard. Give me your cock. See my titties, I am shaking them for you. Please shoot my butt full of cum. I love cum in my ass. Give this slut your cum. Please." As I let go and gave her the ass full of cum she wanted so much she thanked me.

"Good Angie. Lets get that collar off you now. Turn around and suck the taste of your ass off of my cock. Clean me up good with your tongue" As she did this I unzipped the collar from her neck and tossed it over by my case. As she sucked and licked my cock and balls I gently rubbed her neck where the collar was. I think she was enjoying my cock in her mouth and the fact that she made me very hard again. She was volunteering this blow job. I let her suck me off. As she was giving head the vibrator inside her seem to be working her up for another orgasm. I continued touching her neck and face. I was rubbing and squeezing her tits for her since her hands were cuffed and she couldn't play with them herself. I was thinking about editing out a still shot of her from behind sucking me off while my cum is dribbling out of her butt. She started to shake and moan again and I could feel my balls firming up wanting to shoot another load in her. I pulled out just in time to spray my cum all over her face. She looked good that way. I made her smile for the camera while her face was dripping with my jizz. I quickly took down the cameras and collected up all my things. "Okay Angie time to let you go. You drank most of this tequilla, you may as well finish it and disinfect that nasty butt licking mouth of yours." I poured the last two shots of down her mouth. I uncuffed one hand and cuffed it to her ankle. Then I did the same to the other. There she stood there hands cuffed to ankles, face covered in cum, naked except for her high heels, drunken and used. I snapped a couple of still shots of this then I knocked her over. She fell onto her back with her legs in the air. You could see the life like cock and balls vibrator still stuffed up her pussy. I had to take a couple more photos of this. "Well Angie I'm leaving now. I know you will miss me but don't worry I will visit you soon to review your website debut. Until then keep up on the slutty behavior. I will toss the key to your cuffs over there. I am sure you will be able to squirm over and uncuff yourself in due time. In fact just to make you happy, since you love cock up your ass, let's give your pussy a break"

I went over to her and pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and slid it deep in her ass. It went in easy since she was nicely lubed with a butt full of cum. I set the vibrator on maximum speed and left her there on the floor. As I closed the door behind me I chuckled imagining how she must look rolling around drunk, trying to get to the key, with a face covered in cum and a big vibrator shaking in her ass. She definitely lost her inhibitions and dignity. I made her more of a slut than she ever dreamed possible. I look forward to my next visit with her.

12