Angie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have been dreaming about you fucking me like that, just like that. About turning on my big strong Daddy so much that he has to fuck me in the next twenty seconds or .............." I trailed off not sure what the alternative was.

"Or he is going to stain his jeans just looking at his gorgeous girl." Daddy finished for me.

I giggled "Would you have Daddy?"

"The way that dress hugs your body it was a possibility baby. All through dinner I kept thinking of touching you, I wanted to grab you and push you down under the table to suck on my cock. To feel that sweet mouth stretched wide over me."

He wound his hands into my hair so that he had my head caught between them. "It has been my own private hell, looking at you, knowing how responsive you are. Knowing how your pussy would clench and hold me tight as you came, wanting you so much that I've jerked off in the shower every morning like a horny teenager. I have had to fight myself every day not to touch you, not to drag you to my bed and fuck you senseless."

He kissed me gently, teasing my mouth. When he pulled back, he went on:

"You are such a fucking tease you know that. Flashing those tits at me, bending over, showing me your ass."

"I was trying to seduce you Daddy."

He laughed at my earnest expression. But then his face became serious.

"Baby, listen to me. This is wrong. You know that don't you. This is incest." I opened my mouth to speak but he laid a finger over it. "Let me finish baby. Yes, we are both over age, consenting adults and all that. But I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to mess you up for the rest of your life." He stopped his eyes almost pleading with me.

"Can I say something Daddy?"

"Of course baby."

I took a deep breath. "Yeah, I know if other people found out that we would be in trouble. I know out there it is called incest. But in here, it is my Dad teaching me about sex. In the same way you taught me not to be afraid of the water, you are teaching me not to be afraid of my body and what it wants."

"Oh Angie, your body is incredible."

I couldn't help a wry smile. "That is the way you see it Dad. Out there the guys take one look at me and see fat. They don't want to be seen with a fat chick. It is bad for their image." I couldn't hide the pain in my voice. Dad pulled me to him and hugged me tight.

"Baby, first off, get the idea that you are fat out of your head, you are womanly, soft and inviting. They have no idea what they are missing. Fucking one of those skinny women is like fucking a bag of bones. It's all hard and angels."

I interrupted him with a smile. "But Gabby is slim."

He looked down at me resting on his shoulder smiling. "Yes, so I know what I am talking about. Baby, sometimes your Dad likes to do things a little differently, to spice things up. And not all women are into the same things. Buyers market." He laughed a little harshly.

"Differently?"

"Yeah hun I'll tell you about it another time. Right now, you beautiful creature, stand up and take that dress off. I want to see that beautiful body and then I am going to make love to you. Not just fuck you, I am going to make love to you until you can't stand it and I will just keep going."

I was giggling as I stood up and began to open the zipper on the dress when he stopped me.

"Slowly baby, tease and seduce."

I had no idea what he meant but I closed my eyes and let instinct and every sexy woman I had ever seen take over. Starting at my neck, I moved my hands slowly over my body, down the sides of my tits and pushed them together. I was swinging my hips a little and could feel Daddy's cum running down the inside of my legs. It made me feel sexier than I had ever felt before. I brought my hands down slowly over my waist and hips, bringing them together at the top of my thighs. I gathered up the material of the dress until I could feel it was just about to uncover my pussy and then let it fall again. I bent slightly, knowing he would be able to see my tits down the front of my dress. I used my arms to push them together. I have no idea what came over me, but I licked the tops of them where they were threatening to spill over the dress. I cupped my hands under them to force them even higher and planted a small kiss on each mountain of flesh. I sneaked a peek at Daddy still sitting on the couch. One hand was behind his head and his cock was in the other, he was stroking it slowly and smiling at me.

I turned around and began to massage my ass through my dress, then pulled the skirt up so that my hands met flesh. I went on massaging down to the curve where it met my thighs and back again dragging the flesh with it, I could feel my pussy lips opening. I pulled the cheeks of my ass apart showing him my bum hole. I did this a few more times and each time was awarded by a low moan from Dad.

Staying with my back to him, I opened the zip on the dress and wriggled it down so that it was caught on my ass. Then I eased my hands between the dress and my ass and slowly let it fall to the floor before going back to massaging the full fleshy cheeks of my ass. I have to admit I felt sexy as hell being so slutty for my Daddy.

I opened my bra strap and turning around, held the bra to my tits as I eased my arms out of the straps. I watched him as he watched me. His cock was harder now standing beautifully up and out from his body. I licked my lips and Daddy laughed.

"In time baby, you will taste it later."

I let the bra fall to the floor and replaced it with my hands, my tits spilling out over them. I began to massage them slowly letting the nipples peek out between my fingers as they got harder, scissoring my fingers to make them harder still. I cupped my tits from below and tried to lick the hard nipples. I had never seen them like that before, they were puckered into hard points and the colour had deepened. But I had never stripped and seduced a man like this before.

Letting my tits fall and bounce, I ran my hands down over my belly bringing them to meet on my mound. From there I pulled my pussy lips apart revealing the moist folds. It was now Daddy's turn to lick his lips.

"In time Daddy, you can taste it later."

His laugh was in direct contrast to his words.

"Baby, from now on I will taste your cunt juices whenever I want."

I shivered at him using the c word as much as at the intent behind the words. I slipped my hand between my legs and gently rubbing back and forth gathered some of my cunt juices on my fingers. I stepped closer to him offering him the fingers, but in one fluid motion he was standing and gave me my own fingers to lick clean. Holding my fingers in my mouth he moved behind me and whispered in my ear.

"So you are so fucking sexy baby. Can you feel that?" His cock was pressed against me.

I moaned and nodded as he pushed his hands between my thighs and coated his own fingers and gave me them to suck. His other hand found my clit and began to circle it. His cock was a steel pressed against my back.

"Daddy's girl is a slut isn't she? She loves the taste of herself doesn't she?

His finger circling my clit and hot breath and words against my ear was making me weak at the knees. "She doesn't want Daddy to make love to her does she? She just wants to get fucked. She likes it hard and rough doesn't she?"

I was moaning as his finger circled but didn't touch my clit.

"She needs Daddy's cock in that wet, hungry cunt doesn't she?"

"Ohhhh Daddy, yes please."

"Please what?"

He lightly touched my clit and I was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Ohhh Daddy please fuck me. Fuck this slut senseless."

He grabbed a nipple hard in each hand and pulled them away from my body, pain flooded through me. With the pain came an excited gush to my pussy. I didn't have time to think about it as he began to whisper again.

"Is that the best begging you can do? You don't deserve to be fucked if that is the best you can do."

He let go of me and stepped back. Pain flooded in as blood rushed back to my engorged nipples. I turned to face him and caught sight of his cock, I couldn't resist it and dropping to my knees took it into my hand and guided the big purple head to my mouth. Oh god he tasted so good. Looking up at him, standing so tall and strong, I begged:

"Please Daddy, your slut of a daughter wants you to fuck her hard." I took the head into my mouth again swirling my tongue around it for a moment before going on. "I want to feel this gorgeous cock in my pussy again, in my cunt. Please Daddy, please fuck me."

Looking up I pleaded with my eyes as I took his cock back into my mouth. This time I tightened my lips and sucked him in. His cock hit the back of my throat and I couldn't catch my breath. I began to move my head back but his hands were there stopping me. He jabbed his cock against the back of my throat. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes from not being able to breathe past the huge blockage.

"Play with your tits and cunt while Daddy fucks your mouth, slut."

My nipples were painfully erect and my pussy soaking wet as he placed his hands on either side of my head and began to stroke his cock in and out of me. After a few long strokes he would try and bury it in my throat. I instinctively tried to swallow and that got a groan from Daddy.

"Yeah, that feels so good, do it again. Swallow Daddy's cock." He pushed in deeper again. I gagged but he kept the pressure up. I tried to open my mouth wider to get some air, but he was so wide it was difficult. The tears were streaming down my face. My body tensed and I had an incredible orgasm, my scream was lost on the head of his cock. Daddy grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled me off his cock and pushed me face down onto the coffee table.

"Get that ass up high slut."

Positioning himself behind me, he found my opening with his fingers and then I felt his cock slam into my aching pussy. My legs gave way a little and he jerked my ass back up.

"I said keep it high slut." He slapped me lightly on my hip.

I knelt on the coffee table, my head resting on the magazines I had so carefully tidied this morning. My pussy stretching to take him, he held me by the hips and began fucking me in earnest. Long hard strokes, slamming into me, I was see sawing as he pushed me on and off his cock. It felt amazing and I was soon screaming through another orgasm.

He spit and I felt something warm and wet land on my ass and begin to trickle down the crack and his finger began working my bum hole, circling and massaging it and then slipping inside. My pussy tingled and I clenched at his finger and his cock wanting to feel everything more. He worked his finger in and out in time with his cock.

"Daddy is going to fuck this tight hole as well baby. I am going to bury my cock in your ass and fuck you like the slut you are. Fuck you like you will never forget."

He began to work his thumb into my ass, circling and stretching me even more. In and out like pistons went his cock and thumb, and my pussy and ass loved it.

"Yes Daddy, I am your fuck slut." I screamed as another orgasm let rip through me.

"Yes you are, I own these holes. Do you hear me? They are mine." He slammed into my pussy. "Daddy is about to let go, where does the slut want it? In her sloppy cunt or over her tits?"

"In my mouth daddy, I want to taste you, please Daddy in my mouth."

"Then get up here now."

I swung around sending magazines flying and wrapped my mouth around him sucking him deep. The first spurt hit the back of my throat and slipped down without me really tasting it, but it was followed with such huge spurts that I could not hold it all in my mouth and I felt it trickle down over my chin and onto my tits.

"Swallow it slut, swallow all of it."

I gulped as much down as I could savouring the explosion of taste and kept on sucking him, getting every last drop of his delicious cream. I loved the taste, I loved the feel of him exploding, I loved him controlling how deep and how long he stayed in the back of my throat.

I truly am his fucking slut daughter.

12