Angie Gets Pimped Ch. 04

Story Info
Angie is forced to fuck Dave's co-workers.
3.2k words
4.42
252.3k
79
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,818 Followers

Angie sat unable to speak as Robert drove them from the Adult theater. She felt so dirty, so used, so whorish. She felt hollow. Unable to cry, she sat next to Robert in shock.

"Get over it!" Robert barked. "Remember, you're mine, your married pussy, your mouth, your ass, all mine! Say it!"

Angie again repeated "I'm yours. My married pussy is yours, my mouth, my ass. It's all yours to use as you please."

"That's right! Remember that I'll damn sure use you as I wish, whore!" Robert was mean. He had to make sure she knew her place.

"Take those tits out of your blouse. I don't recall saying you could cover them up. How much cum is on them, by the way?" Robert laughed as Angie looked down at the drying cum on her tits.

"How much?" Robert insisted.

"A lot," is all Angie could manage to say.

"From how many men?" Robert teased her.

"I don't know," Angie truthfully said as a tear began to roll down her face. Once they started, she couldn't control the flow of tears. Silently she sat in the car, tears flowing.

They stopped at a traffic light. Robert rolled Angie's window down. "Turn and stick your tits out!" He ordered. "Do it now!"

Angie saw that there were two men in the car next to them as she leaned out the window.

"Tell them you're a whore!" Robert chided. "Say it, Angie whore. Say 'I'm a whore. Say it over and over.'"

Robert pushed her forward, further out of the window. Her tits were dangling and bouncing. Angie said to the men, "I'm a whore...I'm a whore...I'm a whore." She fell back down in the seat and buried her face in her hands as she continued to repeat, "I'm a whore."

Robert was silent as they drove to his house. Angie didn't look up once, but kept her face in her hands as she mumbled the words she knew to be true.

Robert walked her to his bedroom and into the bath. "Please clean up before you go home, there are towels, bath oils, shampoo and soap. I'll bring you something to drink. You did very well today, Angie." Robert was serious as he looked into her eyes. Angie looked as if she were a zombie.

Robert brought Angie a glass of champagne as she soaked in the tub. "Take your time, I've laid out some on my wife's clothes I think will fit you."

Angie looked over to the counter, a pair of black slacks and a conservative tan top were lying there. She was grateful that she could dress modestly for her drive home.

"Dave will be back tomorrow, around noon," Robert informed Angie. "We will all meet at the countryclub. Sharon and her husband will meet with us, along with most of the other bank employees. I've just talked to Dave. Their trip was a success!"

Robert went on, "Angie, I've arranged a morning at the spa for you. They will give you a massage, a facial, do your hair and nails, and anything else you ask of them. It's a gift to you from me. I've also left a nice outfit for you. I think you'll like it."

Robert put his arm around Angie and whispered in her ear, "Did I tell you how beautiful you are? By the way, Dave got the promotion along with a substantial raise in pay."

Angie drove home, still numb. She stopped at her mom's and picked up her kids. She fought the tears trying to form in her eyes as she saw them.

The next morning Angie took her children to their Grandmother's and then drove to the spa. She so looked forward to seeing Dave. She didn't want to even think about the things Robert had made her do, but he was finally being nice to her. Angie thought that Robert had been nice to her some times and felt herself becoming wet as she thought of how large his dick was and how good it felt with it inside her.

She stopped herself from thinking about Robert. She was a married woman! And, she thought for a fleeting moment, a whore. She was Robert's whore.

The spa was extremely nice. Her massage was wonderful. She had never had one before. The facial was a first also. The woman did a marvelous job on her hair and makeup. The outfit that Robert had bought for for her was a lime green sleveless dress made of a crinkle fabric that buttoned up all the way. It looked expensive and she felt beautiful in it. Angie couldn't wait for Robert- no, Dave to see her in it.

Angie arrived at the countryclub a few minutes after 12:00. Dave was already there. Angie walked over to where Dave was standing, glancing at Robert as she did. He smiled at her in such a way that she knew he approved of how she looked. She felt beautiful and hot!

Angie put her arm around Dave before he noticed she had arrived. Dave commented on how beautiful Angie looked as they embraced. The luncheon was ready. As Angie and Dave sat down across from Sharon and her husband, Dave talked about how well the trip had gone, and that he hoped it meant good things for his position at the bank. Angie so wanted to tell Dave that the promotion was his, but thought it would be better that he hear it from Robert. Dave might want to know how she already knew. If he only knew...

When lunch was winding down, Robert stood and make a speech about the future of the bank and how it all depended on great employees. He then had Dave stand and bragged about how hard he worked and how much he put into his job. Robert indicated that if the others would work as hard as Dave, they might receive a promotion also. Angie pretended surprise, hugged him and said "how wonderful!"

Dave was congratulated by his fellow employees and then rushed away for a golf tee time. There were four foursomes and Dave was playing on Robert's team.

Robert's wife Jane invited Angie, Sharon, and two of the other wives to come with her. Angie had never been to the countryclub before. Dave had been only once before, when Sharon's husband had been promoted. He had told her that it was very nice, but it was even better than Angie had pictured.

The five women followed Jane into a small theater. There were only about a dozen very plush chairs for watching the films. As the lights dimmed and the movie started, Angie was completely taken off guard when a porn movie began.

"This is a movie like the men watch, except that it is made for women, by women," Jane stated. The movie started with a beautiful brunette dressing in exquisite lingerie. Soon a man joined her and began to sensusously caress her as they embraced.

Suddenly the movie stopped. Jane stood and said, "Sorry to interrupt the movie, but I thought you might be interested in another video that I don't find so enjoyable."

Angie was more confused than ever, "These people are certainly strange," she thought. Soon another video began. There was no title, no credits, or anything, the movie simply began with a black dress falling to the floor. Immediately Angie recognized the dress! She put her hand to her mouth as she was looking at herself naked in front of Robert in his bedroom.

The video continued to play as the women watched. Parts had been carefully edited, but all could see Angie sucking Robert's dick, her spreading her legs for him to enter her as she told him "I want you to fuck me, put your dick inside my pussy. Fuck my married pussy, now!"

The movie stopped, the lights came on, and Jane stood up and proclaimed, "Angie, I can't believe you would cheat on your husband while he was away working so hard! And with my husband! You little whore! I'll teach you!"

Angie slumped into her chair, covered her face, and began to sob and couldn't stop. Jane ordered the other women out. As the door closed, she grabbed Angie by her hair and lifted her head up. "Look me in the eye! You bitch! You seduced my husband, but you won't get away with it. I've talked to Robert. I've forgiven him, he has always been weak when it came to women. He has told me everything. I can't believe you wanted to expose yourself in the park. And the adult theater! Robert told me how you made him take you there. How long have you pretending to be the innocent little housewife, you slut!"

Angie tried to say no, it wasn't me, but Jane wasn't listening. "I think I'll give a copy of this to Dave and another to your parents. They need to know you for what you are, you whore!"

All Angie could say was, "Please, no. Please, no."

Jane changed her tone to Angie. "There's one way and only one way this video doesn't get out. You will work for me. You will do what you obviously enjoy so much, you'll just get paid for it. Of course, the money will come to me, and you'll get all the sex you could ever want."

Angie couldn't believe what she had gotten into. Robert, now Jane. She had to get out now. "I can't do that," she told Jane.

"You will, or I'll post this to the internet and mail it to everyone you know," Jane calmly and firmly said. "Unbutton that dress my husband bought you. You will start now. I've already got word to the men playing golf that you would love to fuck them, only it will cost them $100 each. The first foursome will be here in a few minutes. Don't worry, Dave doesn't know and never will unless you back out. Give me the dress."

Angie slowly unbuttoned the dress and handed it to Jane. "You will get it back after you fuck them all. And I mean all. Let's see, Dave won't be fucking you and neither will Robert today. That leaves only fourteen. You better be good. Have a fun afternoon." Jane left Angie standing naked except for the lime green panties and bra Robert had given her.

There was a knock on the door and four men Angie had met at lunch entered the theater. All Angie could hear were the men's whistles and lewd comments as they began to freely feel her tits and ass. One began to finger her pussy and another her asshole. Angie felt like she was in a trance - almost numb, yet knowing everything that was going on around her and to her.

Angie remembered what Jane whispered in her ear as she left when the men entered. "You had better be good, really good. I'll know. Fuck them like there's no tomorrow, or there may not be one!"

"So she wants me to be a good whore," Angie thought to herself. Angie began to move her hips back and forth, fucking herself on the men's fingers in her holes. The men responded by fingering her faster. Angie lifted one of her tits up to the mouth of the man fingering her pussy. With her other hand, she reached behind the head of one of the men and pulled her mouth into her other tit. They continued for a while fingering her and sucking her tits and then they pushed her down to her knees.

They had all taken their dicks out and Angie knew what she was to do. She took the one closest to her face into her mouth, sucking it as Robert had taught her. She took two more of the men's dicks in her hands and began stroking them. She then moved her mouth over to the one dick left unattended. Angie continued to suck and stroke as she turned from one man to another.

Her knees were beginning to hurt and were bright red when she lay back on the carpet. Angie spread her legs and held her pussy open. "Who's going to be first?" she asked. She had better be a good whore she thought.

The tall dark haired man bent down and began to push his dick into Angie's whore hole. As he completely entered her pussy, he told her, "I work with your husband and I've seen you at the bank, but I never thought you were the type to let us fuck you." Angie began to tear up at what he said. She was not that type, she thought to herself. Then she force her mind to think somewhere else.

"If I'm going to get through this, I have to be a good whore," she kept telling herself as one of the other men stuck his dick in her mouth. The tall man fucking her had a long dick, and the man in her mouth was shorter but thicker. Angie realized she was beginning to think about men according to the size of the penis. She lifted her ass off the floor, partly to be a good whore and not just lay and take it, and partly because the carpet was beginning to burn her ass as it had her knees.

Angie was grateful when the men had her turn over. She was on her knees again with her ass in the air. The fattest of the four men, a middle aged balding man entered her from behind. He grabbed both of her tits as they dangled under her. He pulled them as he pumped her pussy. This was hurting, but Angie realized that she was also getting more and more turned on.

Each of the men took turns fucking her "doggy" style. As one would fuck her pussy, another would take advantage of her mouth. Angie found it difficult to keep her mouth around one dick while another plowed into her from behind. Her elbows were getting red and began to burn as well. As if that were't enough, the men began to spank her ass cheeks as they were fucking her. It seemed to get them to fuck her harder. It was all she could do to suck on the man's dick as she fucked them.

The youngest man (blue eyes and blond hair) lay down and Angie was told to ride him. She lowered her pussy hole down on his hard shaft and he pulled her down to his chest. He began to kiss Angie with lots of tongue. Angie felt herself about to cum when one of the men began to finger her ass. She was afraid she knew what was coming. The young man held her tight as the finger in her ass was replaced by two, and then the two fingers by the head of one of the men's dick's.

Angie's husband Dave had never even tried her ass, and now it was going to be violated by a stranger, while yet another stranger was fucking her pussy! The men didn't care that it was painful, they just told her she would get used to it. After a while it was more comfortable for Angie, and then the men switched places.

The second man in Angie's ass kept plunging his dick in with one motion and them completely pulling it out. He kept continuing this until another man took his place. Her asshole was now opened up and Angie took both men at once more easily. It was then when the men decided her mouth had been empty long enough.

When the man fucking her ass pulled out, he moved around and stuck his smelly dick in her mouth. Angie was repulsed at this at first, but got used to it as the men alternated between her three holes. "I'm being a good whore," Angie thought as she felt an orgasm sweep over her body like she had never felt before as the men used her. She was just coming down from it when the tall man who had been fucking her ass moved to her mouth.

"Suck good and hold tight," he told Angie. "I'm going to cum!" Angie did as she was told and swallowed his large load. Each of the other men followed suit, fucking her ass or pussy until they were about to shoot, and then using her warm and willing mouth as their cum dump.

Jane came back into the theater as the men left. "Angie, you're doing OK, but you've got to try harder to make the men think that you really want them," Jane instructed.

"Whore training," Angie thought. Jane spanked her on her already very red bottom as she turned to leave.

When the next foursome arrived, one of the men handed Angie a couple of blankets. "Jane said you needed these," a stocky built man who smelled of cigar smoke said as he looked Angie's naked body. Her tits looked good to him as the nipples stood erect. The men took Angie much as the first foursome did, all cumming in her mouth as she swallowed their loads.

The third foursome bent Angie over one of the theater seats and each fucked her from behind. They alternated between her pussy and ass, taking pictures of her "gape" with their camera phones. She sucked them one at a time as she sat in one of the seats. They asked her to kneel on one of the blankets and hold her mouth and eyes open. "Jane told us to do this," an older man with a flabby gut said. "She has watched it all and said you really needed this. Word among the men is that you're a real good whore."

The men circled Angie and began to jack off onto her. Their cum shot on her face, hair, eyes and tits. As they left, Jane came back in. "Don't move and don't clean anything up. I want to get some pictures of you." Jane clicked away as he had Angie bend over and pull her ass cheeks apart, and then lay down and spread her legs and hold open her pussy. "You look just lovely," Jane laughed. "Only two more before you go home with Dave."

The last two men came in. They had been playing with Robert and Dave, Angies's husband. One of the men was Sharon's husband. Angie, as instructed by Jane was on her knees with her mouth and eyes wide open. Neither of the men said anything. Sharon's husband unzipped his pants and took his dick out. Angie noticed it wasn't hard yet. As she sucked it, she wondered if the sight of her turned the men off. Sharon's husband politely asked Angie to lay back. When she did, he began to fuck her until he shot his cum inside her well used pussy. The other man then asked Angie to suck him. When he got hard, he had her get on all fours as he entered her ass and fucked her until he shot inside.

What Angie didn't know was that both of the men's wives, Sharon and Jennifer worked for Jane and Robert. Although they would never know all their wives were forced to do, they had come to know that they had gone through much the same as Angie had when they started.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,818 Followers