Angie: Her First Foursome Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,193 Followers

Then Mike buried his cock deep in Marcia's cunt and kept it there as she gripped him hard and her asshole clenched on his hand. Marcia's orgasm started ripping violently through her. Her body twitched and convulsed from the pleasure of this long awaited orgasm. Her body was out of control as the waves of electric pleasure took over. Her body shook uncontrollably with both of her holes filled. Marcia yanked and pulled at her bonds desperately, shaking the whole bed as she cried out releasing the deep-seated lust stored in every inch of her body. Her movements looked like she was milking Mike's stiff cock with her fuckhole. Mike started pouring wads of cum inside her coating the inside of her dripping wet cunt. Her screams of ecstasy prolonged his orgasm as he filled her hot cunt hole with his creamy love juice.

Seeing their orgasms aroused me enough to cum inside Angie's ass. I quickly pulled the giant rubber cock from Angie's cunt. Then sunk my cock all the way up her ass feeling Angie tense up as her orgasm began. I shot some hot spunk inside her rectum and the rest when I pulled out all over her thighs and asscheeks. My cum ran down her thighs and into her crack leaving Angie's cunt and ass covered with my jizz. Our orgasms finally subsided together. Mike's cock slipped out of Marcia glistening from her hot cunt juices and his fresh white spunk started oozing out of Marcia's slit. Angie opened her mouth and let it drip onto her tongue. When the cum dripping stopped, she swallowed it down and reached up with her tongue to lick up the rest from Marcia's cunt.

Mike untied Marcia's hands and they embraced smothering each other with passionate kisses. I did the same with Angie. Our tongues probing each other's mouths as the heat of the passion remained within all of us. I could see Mike reach between Marcia's legs feeling for more of his sperm. Still they kissed as he shoved three fingers inside her cunt and pulled them out coated with his fresh hot juices. He brought his hand to Marcia's mouth to smear his hot cum across her luscious lips. I scraped up some of mine from Angie's behind and fed it to her. Again we kissed tasting together the hot creamy result of our passion. We all lay in each other's arms for what seemed like hours just enjoying the pleasure of our bodies. I thought Angie and I were adventuresome with our lovemaking, but what we experienced tonight made us look like amateurs.

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,193 Followers
12