Angie Makes Me a Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,313 Followers

"Oh God, Oh God, Yes" she almost shouted, and as John pinched her engorged nipples her body shook and she had a large orgasm.

As Angie came on his cock John carried on quickly thrusting into her with increasing tempo. Suddenly he grunted loudly and I watched his buttocks tense and rhythmically contract. I realized that he was coming and was pumping his load deep inside Angie.

"Yes fill me up, come deep inside me" Angie said. "Fill me up for my husband," she moaned. "God I can feel you spurting in me." As I watched John seemed to come for ages and I realized as his buttocks contracted that he must have erupted at least seven spurts of sticky come inside her.

When he had finished John pulled out of Angie and faced me. His body was covered in a thin film of sweat form his exertions and his thick cock was shiny and wet. "There you are come sucker, she's all yours now." John moved out of the way and started to dress. We had agreed he would see himself out from our house while we carried on, as he did not really want to watch me eat up his sperm from Angie's used pussy. As we had agreed he had performed his part of the bargain.

I looked at Angie lying on the bed. Her hair was tousled and her cheeks were glowing red. Her breasts seemed larger and her nipples were huge. Her legs were parted and her pussy was gaping wide open. Her smooth love lips were swollen and puffy. There was love juice coating her pale soft inner thighs which had run out while John was fucking her. Her pussy area was a mess, and I could see the white sticky goo that John had deposited start to drip out from her. Angie said in almost a whisper "take your clothes off lover and come to me. Come and get your fresh cream pie."

Suddenly I realized that I was still fully clothed. I had been so engrossed in watching John pleasure Angie that I had not even bothered to get undressed myself. I quickly slipped my clothes off to reveal my naked body and erect cock without actually taking my eyes off Angie.

"Come and eat me, clean up the hot sticky mess my lover has made, my little come slut." Angie said.

I approached Angie on the bed and she opened her legs wider for me. She looked so wanton and sexy.

"Taste me come eater." Angie said.

Just for a moment I had second thoughts and felt as if I wanted to back out from eating another mans slimy come. Angie must have sensed my reluctance.

"This is what you wanted wasn't it dear?" she said. "Come and taste the juicy cream pie I've made especially for you."

As she said that I moved in closer to her pussy. I took in a deep breath savoring her musky aroma and in a swift movement placed my mouth completely over her smooth hairless pussy lips. As I did this Angie used her strong internal muscles deep inside her pussy to force out a huge wad of sperm straight into my open waiting mouth. I eagerly swallowed the mixture down; the sticky goo coated the inside of my mouth and the back of my throat.

"How does it taste?" Angie asked.

"Hot, sticky and yummy," I replied in between swallows.

The mixture of Angie's love juices and John's sperm tasted very different to my own. John's sperm seemed to be a different texture to mine; it was not as thick and tasted strangely metallic. There was also much more of it than I was used to. I sucked on Angie's pussy and licked her slit. As I did so copious amounts of sperm just seemed to dribble out from her and I swallowed it down, savoring and enjoying the taste.

"Get it all out from inside me," Angie urged me. "I felt him spurt loads inside me when he came, suck it all out from me."

As Angie pulled her thighs up and spread her legs further she urged me to eat all of her lover's sperm up. I lapped at her open love hole probing it deeply with my tongue to find the globules of sperm deep inside her. As I scooped them up with my tongue I swallowed the mixture down enjoying the sensation as the sticky goo slipped over my tongue and down my throat. It took a few minutes of probing Angie's pussy with my tongue but eventually I had cleaned her pussy up of all remains of her lover's sperm. I carried on licking her while she played with her hard little nipples. As she kneaded her breasts and rolled the nipples between her fingers I concentrated on licking her clit. It did not take long before once again Angie's body shuddered as an orgasm rippled through her.

Angie asked if it was good. I said that I had enjoyed watching her being fucked but that it was also very strange and that times I had felt jealous. I did not tell her that I was also jealous of watching her suck John's thick cock, and that I had had feelings of wanting to do that as well. Angie told me that she had enjoyed the fucking John had given her especially as his cock was a little bigger than mine.

"I could really feel him stretching my pussy," she said, "then when he finally came he seemed to spurt for ages and I could actually feel it hot and wet deep inside my womb."

I told Angie that once I had started I had really enjoyed licking up and tasting John's sperm. She had been right when she had suggested that not all sperm tastes exactly the same.

"Come here lover," Angie said. "You haven't come yet and I have, let me make love to you." "Lie down on the bed," she whispered in my ear. I did as Angie asked and she straddled my body. My cock was still hard and sticking up into the air as Angie slowly and gently lowered her body down on it. Her hot, very wet pussy engulfed my cock. It slipped easily inside her as her pussy was still stretched from accommodating John's larger cock. She was also still very wet and juicy inside. Angie firmly rode me, grinding her pussy down on my cock.

"You're a lovely come eater" she said, "I am very proud of you for eating up all of John's hot sticky sperm."

Angie bounced up and down on my cock making her tits sway. I reached up to cup them and gently rolled the hard nipples between my thumb and finger.

"Ummm, that feels nice," Angie said.

I moved my hips upwards to meet her rocking motion and started to feel the tension building in my balls.

"I'm going to come soon," I told Angie.

"Good, come deep in me," Angie said as she increased the tempo of her rocking motion and bounced harder up and down on my cock.

I groaned as she made me orgasm and spurted my come deep in her pussy, to mix with any that was left inside her from John.

Angie pulled herself off from my cock and purposefully moved up the bed. She straddled my head and holding onto the headboard lowered herself down until her pussy was only inches away from my mouth. I looked up to once again see her smooth pussy with the lips gaping open exposing her wet pink hole within.

"Come and get it come slut," she said as she squeezed out my white fresh sticky goo from her pussy. I opened my mouth and let the sticky mixture slowly drip in to it. As I swallowed the mess Angie sat down on my face and said "please lick my clit and make me come again."

I poked out my tongue and ran it up and down her open pussy drawing out more of my salty liquid. Concentrating on her clit I circled it with my tongue and used my lips to nibble the engorged little bud.

"God yes," she urged. "Don't stop doing that."

Her pussy and clit were so sensitive that it did not take long for Angie to have another small orgasm. As she ground her pussy on my face she coated my lips and mouth with the final mixture of my sperm and her juices.

Angie climbed off from my face and we both collapsed in a tired exhausted heap in our bed. Angie said that her pussy was a bit sore now, although she was happy that it had been well used. We both agreed that we had had a great night and that talking about whether we would see John again could wait for the morning. We embraced each other and I drifted off to sleep with the familiar aftertaste of fresh sperm cream pie in my mouth.

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,313 Followers
12