Angie's An Adult Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Now, get back to licking her and focus on her clit! I want her to cum SOON, you pathetic cunt!" Allan commanded Charmaine.

Terrified of the consequences of refusing his wishes, Mrs. Dumont returned to eating Angie's snatch, while he began fucking the girl's ass harder. Amazingly, in Charmaine's opinion, the 18 year old was so stimulated by her lover's cock up her butt that she came MUCH sooner now.

"Thank you, Master! I'm cumming again!" Ms. Sloan screamed, after about a dozen minutes of being fucked in the ass.

"Good, because so am I! Your virgin ass was SOOOO tight!" he reacted, as his cum shot into her pucker.

Angie was truly stunned herself at the extent of her anal pleasure. She realized that Allan had just found another erogenous zone. If she had known THAT about her asshole, she would have played with it during masturbation.

"Slave, start licking my cock, and then clean my spunk from Angie's ass!" Allan demanded.

Once again, fear and revulsion battled within Charmaine's mind, and the former won (it always did). She licked her Master's dick clean and followed this up by rimming Angie's bottom. Not even disgust at the notion could prevent her from noticing the fact that the girl's reaction to this act was more gratifying than her previous one to cunnilingus. Apparently, the girl's ass was a major source of pleasure and a way to effectively service her. Charmaine decided to remind herself of that fact. If she WAS to be a slave for life, including to a young woman, then she would be a successful and well-rewarded slave. There was no reason to be unpleasant and make her life more horrible.

"I think that she is learning to accept her new role," Allan observed.

"Yes, Master, I agree. I'm glad, too, because she will be a LOT more fun to dominate that way. Oh, and Charmaine, you silly woman, don't forget that I need to pee again after this is done. Move your mouth there ASAP, so none of my piss touches and defiles our Master's lovely house!" Angie declared.

"And take care of my piss, too, while you're at it, bitch!" Mr. Dumont told his wife, and then kissed his girlfriend with plenty of tongue.

Charmaine knew that she would feel sick at her stomach again, but she decided not to complain about it. In time, she would acquire the taste for urine. From what she heard, it was sterile, after all.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12