Angie's Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, not yet. Daddy is going to tease his Baby Girl for awhile. I know you want this cock but not until I say you can have it."

He suddenly shoves his cock in her mouth and she gags but then starts sucking on it like it's a sucker. So sweetly and softly running her tongue up and down it's long fat shaft. That throbbing cock demanding more. She cups her tongue and pulls it slowly down his cock until the head is at the tips of her lips and she gently and oh so softly purses her lips around it's massive head and sucks gently on it. The blindfold adding to the thrill she is feeling. She can just imagine that Daddy is so pleased and wants to see the look of pleasure on his face. She needs to know if he is pleased.

Daddy reaches down and slides the blindfold off and she looks in his eyes and see the pleasure on his face. She likes for him to watch her suck his cock and make him feel good. She wishes she could move her hands and take his cock and guide it where she wants it.

He gets up and walks over to a cabinet and gets something out that she has never seen before but its interesting. He walks over to her and takes her legs and places a bar between her legs that has restraints on it. He takes the other ones off and places her legs in each one. She can't move her legs now. The bar is keeping them spread wide and there is nothing she can do about it.

"Does Baby Girl like this? Daddy is going to make her feel really good right now and she will beg him to fuck her. Daddy's little slut wants it bad and she will beg like a good little girl should."

He runs his soft hands up her legs and gets to her thighs and she moans. He kisses each leg and trails upward and starts kissing and running his tongue all around her thighs. He knows they are very sensitive. She is loving this.

Scott looks at her wet pussy and licks his lips. "Daddy knows what his Baby Girl wants. How bad does she want it?"

"If you tell daddy what you want then he might just give it to you but I want to hear it come from those sweet little lips of yours. So tell me what you want Daddy to do."

"Oh Daddy , please eat my little pussy for me. I want you to eat me so bad." She begs him.

He takes his fingertips and rubs her swollen clit. Its so tender and swollen that its throbbing at his touch. Slowly he takes his finger and slides it in her wet juicy pussy and instantly she moans and the pleasure is so much she can hardly stand it. He twirls his finger around and smiles at her as she moans again with pure ecstasy. She is his and all his and doesn't care what he does at this moment.

"Please fuck me Daddy. Baby girl needs that big dick right now. Please put it in me." She begs so sweetly.

"Not now Baby girl, Daddy is not done with you. I have desires that need to be filled." He tells her.

He continues to finger her as he slides his other hand down to her ass. Slowly he slips his finger in her ass and and makes her scream out in pure animalistic pleasure. She grinds her hips to fuck his finger as he slides it in and out of each hole. Both are dripping with hot juices that sound so good. He gets her close to an orgasm and then takes his fingers out.

"Please don't stop now, I need to cum Daddy. I ache to cum. Please make me cum. Fuck me. Do something." She begs. By now her body is aching and her swollen clit ready to explode. Needing him to help it. She can't put her legs together because the leg spreader is holding them apart and this makes it harder for her.

He knows that if she were loose she would masturbate until she got that orgasm. He loves making her squirm and writhe in spasms and to beg for that sweet release. He lays down between her thighs and puts his lips on her clit. Just light enough that she immediately starts begging again. He loves this power he has over her. He takes his hands and cups her breasts. twisting each hard nipple just enough to make them tingle and that sends more pleasure through her body like a thousand little nerves going crazy.

"Aah , Daddy's little Baby girl is about to cum. He is not ready for you to cum just yet." Scott tells her again.

He continues to tease her hard clit making it harder each time he puts his tongue to it. That little clit begging him to lick harder and faster.

Finally he puts his lips around it and sucks it so softly and gently that it starts to erupt like a massive volcano. Angie is jerking all over the place and can't close her legs ,which is what usually happens when she cums. They clamp together like a bear trap. She is trying to hard to get them together but no luck.

"Oh Daddy, please, damn, Daddy!" she moans in passion.

" Oh Daddy, Baby girl will be so good for you and do anything you ask of me if you will let me go."

"No Daddy wants you to cum again." He teases her. By now her clit is so tender that when he touches it she starts jerking again. He knew this orgasm was a strong one. She had small ones when he was teasing her with his finger but this one was so intense that he had to watch her face. He had felt her pussy muscles contracting inside when she had that orgasm. That's why he had that finger in there so he could feel it. He loves feeling those muscles inside her squeezing so tightly while she was cumming. He had to make her cum one more time and then he might let her rest.

He gets up from between her thighs and takes his hugh hard throbbing cock and puts the head on her clit and rubs it around. She moans as he rubs it faster. He watches her eyes as they sparkle and her sweet lips as they part when she moans. She can barely respond because her body is so weak from the massive orgasm that she just had. He takes his cock and slides it in her wet aching pussy and feels the warmth as his cock slides in her warm tight hole.

"Oh Baby girl, Daddy loves this pussy and it's his only. Don't you ever forget that." He tells her in a deep voice.

He gets harder and faster with each stroke. The feeling is so intense that he feels his cock about to explode. He grabs her by her hair and kisses her deeply and his tongue probes her mouth. She is kissing him just as deep and he starts moaning and his voice gets louder with each deep plunge he makes.

"Oh Baby girl , Daddy is cumming. Daddy is going to fill you up with hot cum. Oh Baby girl." His voice fills the room as he shoots his hot cum inside her. Thrusting his cock deep and breathing hard. He lays there on top of her for a few minutes. Wow, that was the best fucking he had in awhile and now he is totally satisfied.

Scott gets up and looks at Angie. She is so weak that she can barely move. He reaches down and takes the leg spreader off and lays it to the side. He then uncuffs her and she lays there so limp. She smiles weakly at him and tells him that she is so completely satisfied that she can sleep good now.

Scott goes to the other room and when he comes back she is laying there asleep. He watches her for a minute and then goes over and picks her up gently and carries her to the Master bedroom and lays her on the bed. He had come in and turned down the covers before he brought her in there. Careful not to wake her he covers her up and stands there watching her sleep so peacefully. He goes around and crawls in bed beside her. He props his head up on his hand and just watches her sleep. Wondering what this beautiful creature laying beside him is dreaming of. He takes his hand and strokes her cheek softly and plays with her hair. She softly tells him without opening her eyes to please hold her. He puts his arms around her and holds her close. They drift off to sleep.

This will not be their last encounter. Its only the beginning.

12