Angies Funishment Ch. 01

Story Info
A lesbian couple enjoy a night of hardcore play punishment.
912 words
3.96
25k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know why you're here, don't you?" Vanessa strode over nearer to the bed, resplendent in a skimpy black outfit of a corset, satin elbow length gloves, garter belt, stockings, and rhinestone-trimmed extra high heels. A flogger was in her hand, and she had a sultry glint in her eyes.

Angie could tell she was in for a long night of bliss, delivered by her sweetly sadistic lover. Earlier that night, as she had been about to settle down on the couch with a book, Vanessa had crept up behind her. In a flash she had a blindfold over her eyes and her wrists restrained behind her back. She marched her to the bedroom, pulled off the blindfold, stripped her down, and pulled her crop seemingly out of nowhere to strike at her sensitive flesh. Angie had stood trembling, losing herself in pleasurable pain when Vanessa's voice cut through the haze of sensation. "Put on the outfit in the chest! Now!"

Angie opened her eyes. She looked around for only a moment before noticing the chest on the floor in front of her. She bent over and opened it to find an extremely skimpy french maid costume. She put on the uniform with some difficulty as Vanessa would occasionally strike at her with the crop. When she had everything but the headpiece on, Vanessa ordered her to stand up straight and still. She did as she was ordered and did her best to remain still as her lover came tantalizingly close, and with rare gentleness fixed the headpiece on her. Her fingers, however, were also deliciously cruel as she pinched her nipples every few seconds.

When the headpiece was firmly attached, Vanessa forcefully turned her around, grabbed her by the wrists and led her to the bed. She pushed her roughly down, then grabbed her hair and looked into her eyes. Her other hand slid to her cunt and slipped a finger inside. "You had better stay there, slut," she told her firmly, before pushing her back down again and going to the dresser on the other side of the room, the one that held all their ropes and restraints.

So Vanessa had tied her up on the bed, and with a wink she disappeared into the walk-in closet. She couldn't have been in there for more than a couple of minutes, but to Angie it felt sooo much longer. When she finally emerged, Angie was dripping wet and ready for any punishment.

"You know why you're here, don't you?" Angie shook her head, trembling with excitement. The flogger struck. "Wrong answer." Angie moaned. Thwak! Another strike. When the flogger stopped hitting her after only a couple of strikes, Angie looked up, whimpering. Vanessa was holding up a pair of her red panties. "You left this dirty thing on the coffee table, slut. Imagine if someone had come over and seen them! They'd know what a dirty girl you are." Vanessa pulled her hair back and stuffed the panties into her mouth. "I hope they taste as dirty as you are."

She flogged her for about ten minutes, delighting in her writhing and muffled groans. Then she pulled a bullet vibrator from the nightstand, stuffed it up her dripping pussy, and turned it on a medium setting. She gave one of her nipples another pinch before disappearing into the closet again. When she came out this time, she was wearing her favorite strap-on- the big red strapless one. Angie squirmed just thinking about her plunging the thick tool into her.

Within seconds Vanessa was on her, pushing her legs roughly apart and securing them to the bed. She poured a measure of lubricant onto the shaft of her toy and rubbed it up and down before yanking the bullet out of her sopping wet cunt and shoving the strap-on in. Angie howled into the gag as her lover plowed into her wetness without mercy.

Vanessa pulled her hair and twisted her nipples as she thrusted deep into her. Angie screamed incoherently, muffled by the red lace of her panties. Vanessa fucked her to orgasm after orgasm, telling her what a bad girl she was, filling her small hole, making her scream, drawing the orgasms out of her relentlessly. She slowed down only long enough to reach over and light a candle on the nightstand. Angie turned to see what she was doing, and Vanessa responded by yanking her hair and pushing into her harder. She brought her to orgasm a few more times, drawing out incoherent noises of pleasure.

Suddenly, she ripped open the front of her costume, never slowing her pace. She reached over for the candle and started to drip small amounts of melted wax onto Angies breasts. She fucked her on and on, dripping more wax every few seconds.

Finally she poured a larger amount, set the candle back down, and shoved the strap-on as far as it would go for several thrusts. Angie squirted onto her cock in orgasm, but only a small amount. Vanessa slapped her.

"That's not nearly enough cum, whore. Don't worry, I have ways of forcing it out of you." Vanessa quickly untied her, then poured her a large glass of water. "Drink up, girl. You're going to need all of that," she said, as she pinched her nipple and nipped at her neck. Then she grabbed her by the wrists and dragged her to the basement, where they kept thereally big toys.