Angie's List, err, Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Let me start by explaining...
1.2k words
4.37
16.6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by explaining that all of this was the result of chance; none of this was planned. This morning had started out like any other. I awoke well before dawn, and decided to head outside to our screened-in back porch for a smoke, before falling back to sleep.

I opened the door to the back porch to have a cigarette before it got light out. Since it was still dark, I was wearing nothing but my underwear. My wife had already left for work and I figured I was the only one up, but as I opened the door, I could clearly see Angie, our housekeeper, sitting reclined in one of the padded deck chairs, facing away from me.

Angie had previously worked with my wife until she was dismissed for several incidents that involved her hearing impairment. While legal actions were pending, we had taken her in, and in exchange for room and board, Angie was cleaning the house and fixing our meals.

Angie was almost completely deaf, so she didn't hear the sound of the door as I opened it. To my surprise, her bathrobe was open, and she was playing with herself as she sat in the chair. I approached her and could clearly hear the sound of her heavy breathing, so I knew she was enjoying the situation. She must have figured this was okay, since I'm not normally up for another three hours or so. It also made me wonder how many other mornings I might have missed this exact situation.

I watched her for a minute or so, before I couldn't take it any longer. I reached over her shoulders and slid my hands under the sides of her opened bathrobe and squeezed her soft breasts. Angie gave a quick start as I touched her tits, but kept playing with herself. She was at the point where anything that felt good was a bonus, so I continued massaging her boobs for several minutes; squeezing and kneading them in my hands. I occasionally pulled on her nipples, which resulted in a positive grunt, and before long, she was whining softly at her impending orgasm.

Angie's bare feet kicked and her hips bucked wildly, as she came. I squeezed her tits roughly, and Angie finally spoke.

"Oh yes!" she whispered. "Squeeze my titties! Oh God, yes!"

Her back arched a final time, and Angie slowly came down from her orgasmic high. The realization of what had just happened, hit her as I released her boobs and circled around in front of her. Angie clamped her hand over her mouth as she looked at me; terror in her eyes at being caught playing with herself.

Her robe had opened completely, and her tits were fully exposed. Angie was in her mid 30's, so her boobs had softened with age and quivered like two mounds of jelly, as her chest heaved from her heavy panting. Also exposed was her dripping wet cunt, which was framed with an adorable triangular bush of dark brown hair.

I gazed at her nude body for a minute before speaking. Then, I leaned down and grasped her left breast in my right hand, squeezing it as I whispered in her ear.

"You were being naughty." I admonished her in mock displeasure.

"I'm sorry!" Angie whispered in terror. "Please don't tell the Missus! She'll kick me out!"

"It's okay," I whispered soothingly. "I'm not going to tell anyone. The truth is, I like to come out here and do the same thing, myself."

"Really?" Angie inquired, the fear draining from her eyes.

I nodded and smiled.

"Really." I replied. "The problem - until now - is that you've always been in the way. Now, it's my turn. Get up."

I led Angie to the screen door and down the stairs to the concrete patio below. I pulled my underwear down and stepped out of my briefs. Then, I opened her bathrobe and drew it back over her shoulders, before pulling the robe down and off her body.

Angie was now totally nude, and I tossed her robe to one side and began sucking on her tits, one at a time. Her nipples were fully engorged and more than half an inch across; sticking out almost a full inch from her breasts.

"Jerk me off." I instructed, as I began fondling her tits once again.

Angie wrapped her fist around my cock and began to masturbate me as I played with her soft tits, squeezing them roughly in my hands. After several minutes, I released her boobs and placed my hands on her shoulders, pushing down gently, yet firmly. Angie understood and dropped to her knees submissively. Her tongue encircled my left nut and then my right, as she licked my balls for a minute, before gently sucking them both into her mouth.

I don't know where she learned this, and I didn't care at that particular moment either. Angie's tongue flicked up the underside of my cock until she found my frenulum; that magical thread of a male's G-spot. Her tongue danced around it, and after several good, solid licks that brought me ever closer to cumming, her warm, wet mouth engulfed my cock.

Angie's full lips slid up and down the length of my shaft, as she sucked firmly on my penis. The sensation was incredible, and just as I thought it couldn't get any better, I felt her finger probing my asshole.

"Do it!" I instructed.

Angie slid her finger all the way in, and hit my prostate dead on.

"Holy shit, that's it!" I whispered. "Right there!"

Angie's finger probed my ass, massaging my prostate as she sucked my penis, and it was all I could take. I ran my fingers through her hair, and then caressed the back of her head as I ejaculated in her mouth.

Never before, had I felt an orgasm so intense. I spurted warm semen into her mouth several times, and I could feel her swallowing it each time. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and dropped to my knees, completely drained and weak.

I gazed into Angie's eyes as my hands found her tits once again.

"That was the best thing I've ever felt." I whispered, as I fondled her soft tits. "Holy shit."

We both stood, and I marveled at Angie's nude body in the increasing light of the breaking dawn.

"You're not going to tell the Missus, are you?" Angie inquired fearfully.

"Not if you don't." I replied cheerfully. "Do you do this every morning?"

"Yes," Angie nodded. "You're always in bed and I have the time to myself. It feels so good to cum like that. I feel so free."

"Looks like I've been missing a lot every morning then." I responded. "We'll have to fix that."

"Will you join me, then?" Angie asked bravely.

"Tell you what," I proposed, "Tomorrow morning, forget going outside. Come into bed with me and suck me until I'm hard. That won't take long. You'd better be wet too. I want to fuck you and cum in your cunt."

"Okay." Angie agreed. "It's a date. Until then, let's go upstairs and get showered and cleaned up."

We did, and between you and me, Angie and I got a sneak preview of the following day's events... several times.