Angie's Surprise

Story Info
A voyeur gets more than she bargains for.
2k words
4.12
26.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie walked nervously down the steps and up to the front door, still unable to believe that this was actually happening. Her hands shook as she rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. While she waited, thoughts raced through her head, unable to comprehend that James and his wife had agreed to her request.

The door opened and Angie was met by Caroline, a 36 your old petite lady with an attractive figure covered only by a satin dressing gown. Angie's eyes were drawn to Caroline's semi exposed cleavage and then quickly back to her sparkling eyes as Caroline stepped forward and they kissed on each others cheeks.

"It's good to see you, glad you could come." said Caroline.

Angie smiled and replied "I am so nervous, I can't believe that this is happening!"

Caroline smiled back and led her to the living room.

Angie follows Caroline into the living room and is taken aback, her eyes fix on the naked body of James, his hand caressing his erection.

"You're a bit early," he grinned "Caroline and I were just getting in some practice for the main show!"

"I, I, I, I wasn't sure how much traffic there would be." Angie stammered "I was still contemplating whether I could actually go through with this."

James and Caroline both grinned, "You only want to watch?" questioned Caroline.

"Yes please." Angie replied

"Then why so nervous?" said Caroline, "have a seat and I'll fetch you a drink, what would you like?"

"Rum and coke please, a double!"

Caroline laughed "Sounds like you need it!"

Angie sat on the sofa, not knowing where to look as James just sat, seemingly relaxed as he continued to stroke his proud erection and smiling at her.

"Are you sure that you don't want to join in?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow as he admired her stunning legs from her heels up to her tight black skirt.

Angie suddenly felt a little uncomfortable and was about to reply with a firm no when Caroline returned with her drink.

Angie thanked Caroline and took a large gulp, much to James and Caroline's amusement.

Caroline walked to the opposite sofa and slipped off her satin dressing gown, revealing a gorgeous curvy body. Angie's eyes watched intently as Caroline sat next to James and began to stroke and play with his hard manhood.

"Such a waste that she doesn't want to join in don't you think?" she playfully whispered into her husbands ear.

"When has that ever stopped us?" He replied with an evil grin, his eyes fixed on Angie as Caroline gripped his cock firmly.

Caroline smiled at her husband and looked over at a frightened Angie, "do you want to go first?" She said with a glint in her eye.

"What the fuck do you mean first!?" Angie screamed back at her as she stood up, fear pulsing through her body. "I told you I only wanted to watch!"

Caroline and James began laughing as Angie stood, red faced angry, scared and embarrassed. "Right, I'm leaving, I knew this was a stupid idea."

Before she could even reach the living room door James flew up off of the sofa blocking her exit. "You're not going anywhere yet," his eyes staring intently into hers "get on your knees!" he ordered.

Caroline appeared behind her and grabbed her hair, forcing her down onto her knees as she knelt alongside her. "Open wide you little bitch!" Caroline said firmly and held Angie's head still as James pushed his large erection deep into her mouth. Caroline rocked Angie's head back and forth, forcing her to gag as she pushed her deeper onto her husband's engorged tool before pulling her off completely and demonstrating how to suck him properly.

Caroline seemed to be enjoying every minute as she sucked James deeply, her eyes fixed on Angie the whole time. Angie wipes her mouth and tries to struggle free, forcing Caroline to withdraw her husbands impressive erection from her mouth to regain her grip on Angie and struggles with her as she pins her to the floor. James picks Angie up and grips her in a bear hug as he carries her to the bedroom and throws her onto the bed.

Caroline appears in the doorway holding a camcorder and filming the action as James rips Angie's blouse open before ripping off her bra. He moves to her face and pins her wrists down with his knees as he pulls her face up to his exposed penis. Angie screams out in pain and then James grabs handfuls of her hair and pulls her face onto him. Angie's screams intensify as she tries to resist but James overpowers her and she is forced to take him deep into mouth while Caroline continues to film.

Angie closes her eyes, willing the act to be over as James rocks his hips continuing to fuck her mouth. Suddenly she feels him pulse inside her mouth as James climaxes deep into her throat, warm salty liquid oozes down her throat as she gags and tries to remove him from her mouth. James grips her head firmly, ensuring every last drop is released before withdrawing his softening member.

Angie looks over at Caroline and notices her breathing subsiding, still filming with one hand whilst the fingers on her other hand massages her clitoris. She turns off the camcorder and walks towards the bed. James continues to pin Angie down as Caroline removes her heels, skirt and knickers.

"Mmm such a sweet pussy" Caroline comments and proceeds to bury her tongue inside.

Angie lies back, helpless to do anything as Caroline continues fucking her with her tongue, she feels Caroline's warm moist tongue penetrate her deeply before flicking over her clitoris, aware that she is being raped by a woman but unable to resist moaning slightly in pleasure.

James looks down at Angie's face and smiles "Ooooh the bitch likes this!"

Angie shakes her head frantically.

"Well maybe your prefer tasting pussy yourself," James says as climbs off her.

James moves Angie onto all fours and Caroline grabs a pair of tights off the floor, passing them to James who proceeds to tie Angie's hands behind her back. Caroline lies back on the bed and James positions Angie so her head is almost between Caroline's thighs.

Caroline reaches up and grabs Angie's head, pulling her tight against her moist pussy.

"Stick your tongue out bitch, lick me nice and deep!"

Angie resists, feeling Caroline's moist warm mound against her lips.

James moves himself in between Angie's legs from behind and pushes his growing erection against her buttocks.

"Lick her now or my cock is going in your arse!" He shouts

Angie complies immediately, tasting Caroline's juices as her tongue penetrates her warm hole.

"Mmmm that's better bitch" Caroline says as she lays back, eyes closing, "keep going."

James moves his cock in between Angie's buttocks, fear of what was about to happen courses through Angie's body as she pushes her tongue into Caroline, deeper, faster, desperate to please and prevent her tight hole being violated.

Caroline begins to moan more, approaching orgasm and holding Angie's head tighter, with a loud groan Caroline climaxes on Angie's face, her juices flood into Angie's mouth as James forces himself deep into Angie's tight hole. Angie feels the pain as his large erection fills her tiny tight hole, seemingly stretching her wider than possible as he begins rocking in and out.

Angie rests her head on Caroline's tummy as James continues pumping her tight hole, she closes her eyes and wills him to stop but feels him building up his rhythm. She feels each penetrating stroke force deep inside her and his testicles slap against her buttocks such is power of his penetration, the pain numbed now by the repeated nature of the pounding she has taken until with one final thrust she feels him explode inside her.

Breathless James collapses on the bed, Angie continues to lie with her head on Caroline's tummy, sticky semen dribbles from her rear passage as Caroline soothingly strokes her head.

"That was amazing, thank you," Caroline whispers to Angie "I hope you enjoyed that too."

Angie lies still, not knowing what to do, hands still tied behind her back as Caroline shifts her to a sitting position on the bed. Angie's ripped blouse hangs off her shoulders and Caroline unties her hands, removes the ripped blouse and begins to gently kiss her neck and shoulders. Angie sits still numb and in shock, unsure as to whether she enjoyed the experience or not, feeling a sense of shame as she realises that she may actually have become aroused by the experience. She glances over at James who is lying and watching Caroline kissing her, his hand gripping his flaccid penis as he rubs his thumb over the tip, trying to become erect again. Caroline's fingers trace up Angie's left thigh and gently tease her moistening vagina.

Angie takes a deep breath as Caroline pushes three fingers into her warm hole and pushes her gently back onto the bed.

"See I can be gentle," She smiles at Angie

Angie still cannot bring herself to smile but closes her eyes and begins to moan as she can deny the pleasure no more. She feels lips kissing her thighs and then a tongue penetrate her causing a shudder through her body as she reaches down to hold the head of the person licking her. Surprised to feel the short hair of James rather than Caroline, she glances down watching as James pushes his face firmly into her crotch, building up a rhythm with his tongue. Angie weakly pushes his head away in a final half hearted attempt to struggle.

James moves up her body, kissing all the way before biting her nipples, gently at first and then getting harder until Angie lets out a whimper. Caroline smiles down at her and moves to hold her wrists, just in case Angie suddenly begins to feel the fight come back. Angie looks down and see's James' growing erection move towards her crotch. Aware that she is fully drained of energy and fight now, she lies back and closes her eyes, waiting for the inevitable penetration.

James rests his cock at the entrance to her warm moist hole and teases her, knowing that she will just want it over and done with, then, in one movement he slides himself deep inside her. Angie takes a deep breath as his full length fills her at once, Caroline continues to grip her wrists as James begins to grind and thrust inside her.

Caroline releases her grip on Angie's wrists and James takes over, holding her down and thrusting harder, deeper and faster inside her. She lies there, not wanting to admit that she is becoming aroused, moaning slightly with each thrust as James' pumping brings her close to orgasm. Angie opens her eyes and see's the manic look on James' face as he fucks her harder and harder, she looks over and sees that Caroline is once again filming the action.

"I'll give you a copy to take home you sexy little bitch," she laughs

James pounds her harder and harder, Angie's hands turn into fists as the orgasm passes through her body, she screams out in a mix of pleasure and torment as the thrusting continues. The total domination of her body has pushed her beyond the point of no return, she climaxes over and over but still James keeps thrusting, his previous exertions causing him to last longer. After what seemed like an endless fucking and uncontrollable orgasms James eventually climaxes, his used tool ejaculates what little semen it could muster into Angie's hot, soaking pussy and he withdraws and lies next to her, breathing like an Olympic runner.

Before either of them could recover Caroline takes Angie's hand and leads her to the bathroom. She turns on the shower and leaves Angie alone to wash. As the hot water tumbles over her gorgeous curves, she stands and thinks back to the experience she has just had, still unsure as to whether she had actually enjoyed the experience but unable to deny the orgasm that it had bought her to.

She washes herself gently and begins to wonder whether she would like more...