Angie's Valentine's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers

"N...no, actually, this is the first time!" he stuttered, as he rearranged the snake crawling around inside his pants.

"Is she a...a hooker?" he asked as he studied the situation.

"No, she's my slave. She does whatever I tell her to do."

"Wow! Really? Anything?" He seemed shocked.

"Sure! Watch...Hey slave girl, come here!" Angie rolled her head my way, then, with a grin, dismounted Joe, who wasn't happy with the interuptus.

"Our new friend here just brought us more champagne and fruit. I think you should thank him."

She dropped to her knees in front of him, and reached for his zipper, causing him to jump back a step.

"Don't worry, I don't bite...unless you want me to." Angie said in a sweet, sexy voice as she grabbed his belt buckle and pulled him back to her. We were all pretty amazed when she finally got his pants down around his ankles. He wasn't very big around, in fact, his cock was very thin, but it had to be close to a foot long!

It was so long that she could wrap both hands around it, and still have plenty to suck on.

"Man! your woman must be very proud of that!" I said, still not believing what I was seeing.

"I have no woman." he said sadly. "I have been on a couple of dates, but when they see it, they are frightened. Then they tell their friends, and soon they are all laughing at me."

"Trust me, that's not something to laugh at!" I said, thinking about my cock that was only about half of what he had.

"Hey slave girl! Why don't you get on all fours on the bed so both of them can enjoy you at the same time."

She did what she was told, taking a few inches of room service into her mouth while Joe positioned himself behind her. Guiding the head of his engorged penis into the soft folds of her vagina, he slowly pushed, holding onto her hips. She was having a hard time balancing on one hand as she sucked and pumped on the long thin cock, so I grabbed the pillows and shoved them under her for support.

Rather than pump his cock in and out, Joe simply stood still and rocked Angie back and forth by her hips. This caused her to take more and more of the long dong into her mouth, sometimes reaching the point of gagging, but still only taking about half of his full length.

"Try relaxing." Joe said. "Close your eyes, and pretend it's just a piece of food. When it gets to the back of your mouth, just swallow. Oh, and don't chew!" he chuckled.

Her eyes closed and she seemed relaxed as he pushed her further and further each time. The waiter was having a difficult time controlling himself, and suddenly lurched forward, pushing his entire length down her throat. Her eyes opened wide and began to tear.

"Are you OK?" I asked, watching in amazement.

She couldn't answer, but she gave me a thumbs up, which helped me to relax a bit. They each pulled out, then sunk their cocks back into her, skewering her from both ends. They all shook violently as they came in unison. The waiter pulled out first, causing Angie to gasp for air as she laid her head down on the pillow. It was at this point I saw Joe slowly extracting his cock, not from her pussy, but from deep in her butt. My poor Angie, what have I done to her?

"Angie?" I said softly, hoping she was OK.

Angie slowly lifted her head and as her eyes met mine, she smiled from ear to ear.

"That was unreal! Did you see that? I can deep throat!" she was astounded with herself.

"I saw! What was it like?"

"It was different. I didn't like it because he came in my tummy, and not in my mouth. The few drops I tasted were really sweet!"

"I'm sorry, but I have to get back to work!" the waiter said as he zipped his pants back up.

"Don't be sorry, it was fun!"

"No, I'm sorry I have to leave, she is incredible!"

# # # # # #

Joe left shortly after so we could spend some time together by ourselves. I spent an hour licking every opening I could find, and we made love until morning. For the rest of the day, we would spend an hour in the casino, then rush up to our room and fuck, then run back down to the casino for an hour. By the time our plane left, we were beat, but very satisfied.

# # # # # #

I knew nothing would ever be mentioned about this weekend, but Angie had fulfilled all of my fantasies, and I was content with that, and the memories would be with me forever. But I was surprised when Angie turned to me before the plane ever landed.

"Tim, this was the best Valentine's day ever! In fact, I had so much fun, we can have a Valentine's weekend whenever you want!"

"I love you Angie!"

"And I love you Tim!"

Happy Valentine's Day!

parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers
12