Angry Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
797 Followers

"We all make choices in life," I finally said, after gathering everything. "I hope you can live with yours."

She was a smart woman and would understand the multiple meanings of what I said, and that, too would haunt her. I left her lying on the bed, not touching her in my departure. I wanted her to feel as she had left me so many years before: used and discarded. It dawned on me that I was wrong at first: I hadn't gotten rid of my demon altogether, I had just passed it on to her.

I left her hotel room and as I walked down the corridor I thought about how she would have to face Adam, who should be done with his sessions very soon, her kids and how she would face them. I realized she might get a divorce, though I doubted it, but then it occurred to me that I really didn't care. She had never shown any remorse, had never apologized for what she did, never even acknowledged that what she did was wrong, until she was so debased that she couldn't function without doing so. In a strange way, it was just as cathartic for her as it was for me, though in different ways.

By the time I got to my hotel room and showering I was humming to myself. I hadn't felt this good in years. I looked down and found myself getting hard again at the memory of her desperately grabbing for my cock. The memory of sliding into her ass was fresh and I started stroking myself. This wasn't going to be a huge orgasm for me, but rather a quick one, and as I felt the come erupting from my cock onto my fingers I heard the echo of Eileen's confession:

"I'm a cunt!"

drscar
drscar
797 Followers