Ani & Lars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers

Marcus smiled a big toothy smile, and said, "Sounds like a plan!" He moved quickly back to the chair. He sat down, Colette still glued to him.

Once he was seated, Colette quickly knelt between his legs. She admired his huge erection, and with her eyes locked on his, stuck out her warm pink tongue, and, starting at the base of his cock where his heavy ball-sac met his stiff member, licked the full length of that glorious column of cock-meat, tasting the heady mixture of her sweet juices, and his delicious salty, sticky pre-cum.

When her tongue reached the top of his magnificent erection, eyes still locked on his, she opened her soft, full, pink lips, and slowly, achingly slowly, swallowed every inch of him. Marcus's eyes grew wider and wider as this tiny french nymph impaled herself on his massive cock. Colette slowly came off Marcus's giant member, and he closed his eyes, groaned, and let his head fall back, savoring the sensation of her mouth and throat enveloping him.

"This was the moment that Ani and Lars walked into the kitchen and joined the fun," Colette finished her little tale of debauchery.

Marcus was still shocked and embarrassed. He didn't really know what to do with himself, so he got the chair back on all fours again, and fidgeted with his hands, trying to be nonchalant while also unsuccessfully attempting to hide his by now somewhat less erect (although still quite hefty) cock. Colette and Ani draped themselves on either side of him, and after several minutes of a combination of explanations about the threesome's living arrangements and the two girls squirming, licking, kissing and rubbing, Marcus was no longer quite so self-conscious, and was again sporting that impressive 9+ inch boner, ready to go.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Colette. "I don't want any more injuries."

The two girls pulled Marcus towards the bedroom, and Lars followed the three of them, enjoying the view of the two perfect asses, swaying temptingly in front of him, as the girls hurried to get Marcus into the bed.

When they got to the master bedroom, the girls jumped onto the bed, and Colette, looking hungrily at Marcus, whispered huskily, "I need that long, hard cock back down my throat. I can't get enough of it!"

Ani looked up at him too, batting her eyelashes in mock innocence, and whispered "Marcus, do you want to slide that gorgeous cock down Colette's throat again? You want to slam it down her esophagus? Colette can't wait for you to fuck the shit out of her tight, wet throat."

This dirty talk was having an effect on Marcus. He was unconsciously stroking his long, black member, and his eyes were growing dark with nearly unbounded lust.

Ani continued, "Do you want to spew your sticky load all over our faces? Would that excite you? Covering our pretty faces with your delicious, thick, creamy cum? We love getting our faces drenched!"

"Stop!" Marcus cried. "If you don't stop talking right now, I will cum in the next 15 seconds... And I want to fuck Colette's throat like you said... I want that sooo badly! And then I want to cum on your faces."

"Okay! Get on your knees, Marcus," Ani directed. "Colette will lay on her back with her head over the edge of the bed, so you can really get in her throat. Let's try it!"

Marcus got in position, and Colette laid down in front of him, her wavy blond hair cascading to the floor, her nymph-like body displayed in front of him. Her legs were spread, and his eyes were drawn to her completely bald venus mound. The gentle curve of it, with her engorged pink clit on the down-slope toward her slick, wet hole was mesmerizing him.

He was drawn from his reverie, by Colette grabbing his cock with her hands and guiding it into her mouth. "Now fuck her throat, Marcus," Ani said. "She wants to be taken, so don't be shy! She won't break. Fuck her hard, Marcus!"

Marcus took this instruction to heart. He grabbed the back of Colette's neck with both hands, so he was controlling the angle of her mouth, and so he could push and pull her as he was ravaging her tight, warm throat.

He began slowly, looking down at what he was doing, as he slid his long, hard pole straight down Colette's gullet. Her gag-reflex was non-existent, but she made swallowing movements which tightened and loosened around his cock as it slid all the way down.

Marcus was looking down at Colette's neck as he was pushing into her esophagus, and once he got past her oral cavity, he could see the bulge his cock made inside her throat. This made him crazy with desire, and he began to pick up his pace in her throat.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, look at that beautiful black cock filling that tight little throat," Ani said, in her filthiest voice. "I can see it making that sexy bulge all the way down her neck, every time you slam your cock down her hungry throat. I love seeing that giant cock moving in her throat. Do you like seeing that, Marcus?"

Marcus pulled out, both to stave off his orgasm for a few minutes, and to give Colette a chance to breathe. "Fuck yeah," he groaned. "That shit's gonna make me cum like a geyser. Seeing my cock moving inside that tight warm throat is so insane."

"I want more of that big beautiful cock down my throat," Colette said, impatiently. "Fuck me hard, till you're ready to cum, and then shoot it all over me and Ani! I want to feel your warm cum on my face!"

She didn't have to say that twice. Marcus grabbed her neck again, this time with more passion, and slammed his long member down her throat in one quick movement. He started moving in long, fast strokes, the base of his cock hitting her soft, pillowy lips, and his balls slapping against her nose on every stroke. Again and again, he hammered his cock down her willing throat, until he was consumed with the tight feeling of her pulsing esophagus around his long, hard cock, the view of his cock moving inside her throat, and the vision of Colette's pixie-like perfect body, not to forget Ani's gorgeous face, with those piercing blue eyes.

He pulled out of Colette's wide open mouth, and she immediately rolled over, hopped off the bed and knelt right next to Ani, both girls hungrily eyeing his rock-hard cock, their gorgeous faces close together, mouths wide open, tongues out, inviting him to cover them with his essence.

He came. The cum erupted like a firehose from his giant spit-slicked cock. It came jetting out in what seemed like a continuous, thick, pearly ribbon of semen. He hit Colette first, in the corner of her mouth, up her cheek, over the bridge of her nose, barely missing her wide open eyes, onto her forehead, into her hair, and continuing into Ani's hair. The thick rope of creamy cum kept coming: down Ani's forehead, hitting her left eye, down her cheek, and then filling her wide open mouth for about a second. This flood of cum finally paused briefly, only to come back with a vengeance. Marcus squirted his thick sticky sperm, over and over again at both the girls beautiful faces. It was like it wouldn't end. The thick cum was covering the foreheads, noses and cheeks of both girls. Both of Colette's eyes had a thick layer of pearly, thick jizz stuck to her eyelashes. Ani could see out of one eye, but the other was covered like Colette's.

"Ooooh, so warm and sweet! So tasty!", Colette cooed. Ani agreed: "Mmmmmmmmh, delicious! And so much!"

Both girls swallowed the cum in their mouths, and smacked their lips, satisfied.

Ani grabbed Collette's cum-covered face between her hands, and started to lick, slurp and scoop Marcus's cum from her pretty face. She started at her forehead, cleaning several glistening pearly streaks of jizz, being careful to collect it all in her mouth. She continued downward, and used her pink tongue and soft lips to get the salty nectar from her eyes. Ani sucked Colette's cum-covered nose into her mouth, and cleaned the cum off her cheeks and chin with her tongue.

Marcus was watching intently, as Ani cleaned all the cum off of Colette. He was pretty weak-kneed having just hosed what seemed like gallons of cum on these two stunning, filthy beauties. Again, he was unconsciously stroking his black cock, and it was coming back to life.

Having cleaned Colette's face, Ani bent her face back, and Colette opened her mouth as Ani positioned herself above her friend. A mixture of spit and semen started to drip from her mouth into Colette's waiting maw. There was a lot of cum to pass back to its rightful owner, and the girls took their time with the transfer, all the while giggling, kissing and purring.

Both Lars and Marcus were stroking their hard cocks, in anticipation of Colette reciprocating. They were not disappointed. After savoring the heady mixture, Colette swallowed it in one big gulp, and immediately started to clean Ani's face.

Ani was rubbing her clit, while Colette was slurping, licking and occasionally helping with a finger, to scoop up all of Marcus's load. Her low moans mixed with the slurping and swishing sounds from Colette, to form a soundscape that went straight into the animal brains of the guys. They were both getting very aroused, stroking their now rock-hard cocks with determination and their eyes fixed on the two gorgeous sexpots and their little show.

Colette finally finished slurping up all of Marcus's giant load from Ani's face. She repeated the process with a beautiful string of cum and spittle from her mouth to Ani's. Ani had her mouth open and her tongue out as her mouth was filling with the sweet and salty cream. After Colette had delivered the last of it, Ani swished it around her mouth, and swallowed the big mouthful.

The girls were both rubbing their clits by this time, and it was easy to tell that they needed to get fucked.

The boys were in the same boat, both of them sporting raging hard-ons.

Ani looked at Marcus, and said just two words: "Take her!" He wasted no time. He immediately bent down, picked up the 4' 11" Colette, one hand at the base of her neck, and one at the small of her back. Her legs started spreading as soon as she was off the ground, so when Marcus was standing straight again, he was holding this pixie-like woman in two hands, her legs fully spread, her holes vulnerably exposed to whatever Marcus wanted to do.

He aimed at her wet cunt, and slammed his long black cock into her slippery, hot fuck-hole. She screamed, as he began a furious pace of fucking, making Colette look like a tiny rag-doll as she was being ravaged by this 6' 6" giant of a man. "You like that?," he said through gritted teeth. "You like me fucking that tight little white pussy with my big black cock?"

Colette was overwhelmed that she was getting the savage fucking she had so wished for. "Oui! Oui! Baise-moi! Fuck me! Putain! Putain! Slam your big black cock into me! FUUUUUUUCK!", she groaned from deep within as his huge cock rammed her pussy, unceasingly.

Marcus's unabashed and powerful desire for her, combined with her own intense need to be possessed by him was now being realized! His unbridled hammering of her wet sex, while holding her like a toy, was having an effect on Colette. Marcus was taking what he wanted, and Colette couldn't get enough of it.

Her orgasm came on suddenly and with the force of a freight train. Her legs, fully open, became jelly and started shaking, making her rag-doll impression more even more life-like. She screamed incoherently as the orgasm rolled over her in wave after wave of out-of-this-world pleasure. Her pussy started squirting relentlessly, every time Marcus pulled his hard cock out of her tight, pink sheath. He was getting drenched by her cum.

If it surprised him to see the squirting, he didn't show it. He kept up his unceasing attack on Colette's vagina, hammering into her over and over again. This kept her orgasm going for a very long time. She kept shaking and moaning, until she had no more energy, and lay limp in Marcus's arms, still being forcefully fucked by this gorgeous, tall, strong boy with the giant cock.

Marcus laid her down on the bed, but kept fucking her. He slowed his pace a bit, but kept relentlessly driving his big black cock into Colette's used wet pussy. He seemed like he could go on forever.

Colette was whimpering every time Marcus bottomed out in her tight little hole. She was shivering, her orgasm having achieved near-permanent status, with Marcus's unending onslaught.

While all this was going on, Ani and Lars had not been idle. They were watching the incredible sex show in front of them, and they both were ready for action. So, as Marcus put Colette down on the bed, Ani laid down on her side, and Lars immediately spooned her, and slowly slid his achingly hard cock into her dripping wet pussy.

Ani's head was laying on Colette's stomach, and she had the perfect view of Marcus's big, glistening cock, covered in Colette's cum as it slowly pistoned in and out of her ravaged pussy. Ani wanted to taste Colette's sweet nectar off that hard, black pole.

"Colette needs a little break," Ani said in a purring voice. "And I want that beautiful, big thing in my throat again. Fuck my face, Marcus. Please," she pleaded in her most sugary, seductive voice.

Marcus slowly pulled out of Colette's soaked pussy, and guided his shiny, long member into Ani's wide open mouth, and kept pushing, until her lips were at the base of his cock, and her nose was jammed into his pelvis.

Ani was in heaven: her throat was filled with a rock-hard 9-incher, her pussy was being expertly fucked by her husband's girthy 8 1/2 inches, and her ass still had the lovely steel plug filling her to capacity.

Marcus started moving in her throat. Ani rolled her head back, and shifted slightly, so his big, long, black cock would have unobstructed access to her tight, willing esophagus, and he would be able to see himself filling her throat with his hard cock-meat.

Lars was fucking his spit-roasted wife with smoldering passion. Long, steady strokes, while his eyes were fixed on his gorgeous wife's mouth and throat, as Marcus fucked her face in a similar tip-to-hilt methodical pistoning. Marcus and Colette were also mesmerized by the expanding and contracting of Ani's throat, as Marcus's cock invaded her warm, tight, slippery oral opening.

Ani was still laying with her head on Colette's sexy, flat stomach, and when Marcus wasn't buried in her throat, she could see her ravaged pink pussy, with the still somewhat engorged clit. She knew that just below that sweet fuck-hole was the sheath of Colette's tight, velvety asshole. She also knew that Colette was ready to have Marcus stick that big, beautiful cock up her warm, slippery anus. Ani's index finger wiggled its way to the entrance of Colette's rectum. The strong muscle quickly admitted her probing digit, and Ani heard a quick intake of air as she pushed her finger into her friend's asshole. Colette moaned quietly, and Marcus's attention on Ani's throat-bulge was replaced by Ani's finger sliding in and out of Colette's back door.

Marcus's eyes went wide when he saw Ani sawing her finger in and out of Colette's tight, pink asshole. "Oh, holy shit!" he exclaimed. "You guys are into anal sex? I can't believe it!"

"Mais oui, mon cheri," purred Colette. "I want your big cock in my ass! Please, fuck my ass, Marcus!"

Marcus pulled his spit-slicked, shiny ebony cock out of Ani's mouth, and re-arranged himself in front of Colette's anal opening. Ani slowly pulled her fingers out of the tight, hot sphincter, and grabbed Marcus's rock-hard erection, which was swaying around in front of Colette's two holes. She guided his cock to her rectum, and as she slid him inside her, she warned: "Go slow for a few seconds, she needs to acclimate to this huge thing."

Colette, who immediately started moaning, as Marcus's cock slid into her tight, velvety asshole, was able to utter a few words of agreement: "Oui, doucement, doucement... Slow at first. Ohhhhhhh, this feels fantastique! So deep! Speed up now, Marcus!"

Marcus and Colette's eyes were locked, as Marcus pushed his long black cock into tiny French Colette's derriere. As he bottomed out, they both groaned in unison, and their eyes remained locked on each other. Marcus started sawing in and out of Colette's velvety bowels, the rhythmic sounds of their mutual groans driving their desire to higher and higher levels.

Marcus was getting close to the edge, but he didn't want to cum yet, so he pulled out of Colette's ass, only to be gently coaxed into Ani's warm mouth and throat.

"Oh fuck! You girls are so fucking amazing!" he exclaimed. "Anal sex. Ass-to-mouth! Throat-fucking! I am amazed I haven't passed out from this treatment! It's like you went into my brain and found my dirtiest fantasies, and then just made them come true!"

Colette giggled, and Ani looked up at Marcus, his cock sliding down her throat as her big, sensual eyes looked up at him with a dirty, dirty glint in them. She slowly slid off his long cock, and having re-lubed it with her saliva, she pointed that glistening, throbbing, black rod at Colette's exposed rectum. He wasted no time, and swiftly was back in that hot, velvety sheath, with her strong sphincter squeezing his cock as he pistoned in and out of her.

Colette was moaning and babbling in a mixture of French and English, as she was racing towards orgasm. She was reaching up over her head, grabbing on to the edge of the mattress, and her perfect breasts were moving up and down in sync with Marcus's long, deep thrusts into her tight, pulsing rectal cavity. She looked incredibly sexy, with her legs splayed out to both sides in full surrender to his desires, her beautiful petite frame rocking back and forth as his forceful thrusts pounded her perfect round ass-cheeks.

Both Marcus and Colette were on a one-way trip to roiling orgasms. Colette's eyes were rolling back in her head, and she was moaning through shallow breaths: "Oui, oui, oui! Comme ça! Comme ça! Vite, vite! Fuck my little asshole! Ooooooohhhhhh! Encule-moi!"

Marcus was also moving closer to cumming, and his pace and force picked up as his orgasm approached.

Ani had a front-row seat to the action, and as she felt Colette closing in on another hurricane of an orgasm, she quickly jammed three fingers up Colette's soaking pussy, and started to forcefully rub her G-Spot. The effect was immediate: Colette screamed as the second orgasm of the day hit her, and a huge gush of girl-cum erupted from her wet fuck-hole.

Her orgasm caused spasms in her strong pelvic muscles and in her ass as well. Her sphincter rhythmically squeezed Marcus's big black cock, and this sent him over the edge as well. "Ohhhh Fuck! You're making me CUMMMMMMM," he roared.

"Oui!" moaned Colette. "Cum in my tight little asshole. Fill me with that thick, warm, sticky semen! I love the feeling of cum shooting up my ass!"

Marcus kept fucking Colette as he filled her snug rectal cavern with rope after rope of his thick pearly sperm. He slowed down as his orgasm subsided, and finally plopped down on his back next to Colette, completely spent.

Ani wanted to catch Marcus's cum as it inevitably leaked out of Colette's sweet little asshole. Lars was still in her pussy, and she definitely did not want him to stop his slow but insistent piston-like fucking. She could feel that they were both on an irreversible path to a long, rolling orgasm.

Ani turned slightly, and by angling Colette's slender hips, she quickly had her mouth and tongue on Colette's ravaged anus. Marcus's cum was already slowly seeping out, and as Ani's lips and tongue went to work, Colette relaxed her sphincter, and more of that thick, pearly, warm cum poured into her hungry mouth.

Marcus was hypnotized by this scene. He was up on one elbow, looking down at Ani's face as she was lapping and slurping his cum out of Colette's asshole. "I can't believe this," he said, his eyes wide open and singularly focused on the gorgeous dark-golden skinned woman tonguing the asshole of the exquisite blonde French fuck-doll whose ass he had just been inside.

bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers