Anika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Janice was determined not to let this sexual momentum slip and after drying herself she dabbed some scent on the sides of her neck and between her breasts. She slipped a knee-length satin robe over her naked body and re-joined Anika in the lounge room where the TV was still running. But this time Anika was sitting in the centre of the couch so, resuming her seat, Janice had to sit much closer to the beautiful young boarder. She wondered if this had been a deliberate move on Anika's part and the possibility thrilled her. She noticed Anika's eyes scan her lightly robed body as they smiled at one another.

"Feeling better?" Anika asked.

"Mmmm much better – I do love a good bath. And thank you again for the back scrub. I can't tell you how good that felt and how much I've missed it." She smiled and reached across to squeeze Anika's hand. Anika returned the comforting squeeze but rather than releasing Janice's hand she held it firmly in her own and rested it on her warm thigh.

Janice's heart skipped.

Anika looked searchingly into Janice's eyes and said in her charming accent: "It must be so sad for you losing your husband like that. You must miss him so much."

Janice was taken by surprise at the sympathy in Anika's voice and her eyes misted over. Her reply caught in her throat. "Yes – you're right. You think you've adjusted well enough but then some memory will open the void he left behind and ... " She found she couldn't finish the sentiment and had to stop. Anika responded immediately and turned to Janice to draw her into a hug. She clung to the young woman, conscious of her fresh smell, the warmth of her body and especially the feel of Anika's taut breasts against the soft cushions of her own tits. Immediately thoughts of her husband vanished, swept away by the arousal coursing through her body. She was sure Anika must be able to sense her excitement. The hug lingered for a few moments more but when they separated they remained close, half turned to one another. Janice's robe had split open half way up her thighs and the lapels had parted giving Anika a view of smooth cleavage and most of one luscious full breast, including a half-moon of rosy areola. Only the excited nipple remained hidden from view. Janice pretended not to notice her exposure despite Anika's covert glances. The hard nubs of Anika's petite breasts told their own story as they peaked against the thin material of her low-cut pyjama top. Anika was sitting with her left foot under her bottom, her knees spread to give Janice an exciting glimpse into the leg of her pyjama shorts and the smooth pale skin at the hollow of her thigh.

Janice's heart skipped.

Now Anika was holding both of Janice's hands in hers, still balanced on her bent left knee. Janice felt sure Anika would be able to hear the mad beating of her heart as they sat in this very intimate posture.

"Do you think you would ever marry again?" asked Anika softly.

"Oh – I haven't really thought about that. I'm sure I'm not ready yet. And anyway who would even be interested in a worn out old woman like me?"

"Oh don't say that! You are a still a beautiful woman," protested Anika, emphasising her point by raising one hand to brush the backs of her fingers against Janice's cheek. "You have such lovely skin. And if I may say so ... a lovely body too!" Anika emphasised this last statement with a smile and a wink.

Janice's heart skipped.

She actually blushed as she replied: "Well thank you – that's a real compliment coming from someone as beautiful as you, Anika. But," she continued with a wistful look. "I just can't imagine replacing my husband with another man."

Anika fixed Janice's eyes with her own and said with a cheeky smile: "Well, maybe it wouldn't have to be a man."

This time Janice's heart absolutely beat a tattoo in her chest. It was happening. As her own nervousness was increasing, Anika appeared to be growing calmer; more assured; more in control. Anika was now the seducer and Janice began to feel the natural apprehension of the sexual prey – part fear but mostly intense desire.

She pretended incomprehension at Anika's remark and then shock, as Anika's words sank in.

"Oh m-my!" she stuttered then gave a nervous laugh and raised one protective hand to her chest. "I don't know about that... I've never ... that is..."

Anika moved closer and brought Janice's hand back into her warm grasp. "You've never been with a woman?" Her intense blue eyes were alive with excitement and her gaze seemed to bore deep into Janice's soul.

"Well no," replied Janice. "Never."

"Have you ever thought about it?" Anika persisted, gently stroking the back of Janice's hand.

Janice's blushes were genuine now. This was moving much faster than she'd expected.

"Well... I suppose... um ... I guess all women are curious, you know ... about what it might be like to... um..." She dried up.

"To touch a woman?" Anika finished for her, and raised one of Janice's hands to her cheek. Janice couldn't believe how sensual that simple action was. Anika's clear skin felt so soft and smooth against the back of her fingers.

Janice nodded weakly.

"To kiss a woman?" Anika purred softly.

She held the older woman's gaze while Janice sat transfixed. Then, still keeping hold of Janice's hands she slowly leaned forward, tilted her head to the side and placed the lightest, softest kiss on Janice's lips. It was the briefest of contacts and she pulled back slightly, searching Janice's eyes for any hint of refusal and, finding none, moved in again. This time she parted her lips to let Janice feel the soft fullness of her mouth. Their lips melted together and Anika sucked slightly on the older woman's mouth. This time as Anika broke the kiss she grazed the tip of her tongue along Janice's lower lip and sat back to gauge the reaction.

"Was that okay?" she asked with a soft smile.

"Oh my," breathed Janice. "That was very okay!" Janice thought she'd never experienced anything so sensual in her life.

"Can I do it again?"

Janice merely nodded and this time when they kissed it was deeper, their tongues meeting and melting, sending an erotic tremor through Janice that she felt in her nipples, her belly and especially in her pussy. She moaned into Anika's mouth – but then panicked slightly and pulled away.

"I'm sorry," said Anika quickly. "Is it too much?"

Janice found it hard to articulate exactly what she was feeling. "No it's ... um ... it's lovely but, you know, it's just such a new experience."

"But a nice experience I hope?"

Janice saw the hunger in Anika's eyes and the responding desire in her own body swept aside her reservations.

"Yes," she smiled. "A very nice experience – and no, it's not too much."

Now the look they exchanged was an unspoken consent. Anika's voice was tight with need:

"Can I touch you Janice?"

"Oooohh – yes, please."

Anika took her time, first letting her eyes wander over Janice's body. Then she released Janice's hands and raise one of her own to stroke the ball of her thumb over Janice's lips. Her fingertips moved down to Janice's neck, her shoulder, and trailed across the top of her chest. Janice followed Anika's hand with her eyes – and when the fingertips paused, Janice sat up straighter, took the lapels of her robe between her fingers and drew them apart to bare the pearly white orbs of her breasts with their engorged nipples. Anika's eyes widened and she gasped slightly.

"Ooh yes!" she whispered and raised both hands to cup the underside of Janice's breasts, lifting them and gently kneading the incredibly soft flesh. She caressed all around the heavy globes and then zeroed in on Janice's nipples. She rolled them with her thumbs making Janice gasp and press forward. She pinched them lightly, then more firmly.

"Oooooh yesss!" encouraged Janice. "Harder!"

Anika responded readily using her nails to first rake and then pinch the excited tips, making Janice cry out. Janice's body responded with a quiver deep in her belly that signalled a gathering orgasm and when Anika dipped her head to suck one distended nipple into her mouth, Janice threw her head back and actually felt a mini-climax that rippled from her dripping slit back up to her stiffened nipples.

She drew Anika's face up to kiss her again, this time letting all the excitement of her body flow into the girl's mouth, sucking on her tongue and biting her lower lip. Janice shrugged out of the robe, letting it pool at her waist. She cupped her own breasts and rolled the nipples.

"Please," she murmured. "Can I touch you too?"

Anika smiled, took one of Janice's hands and guided it into the top of her pyjamas where she placed it on her pert right breast. Janice sighed as she felt the firm, warm tit enclosed in her hand. She gently kneaded it and rolled the nipple with her palm. As she did this they kissed again and Anika did the same to Janice's left breast.

After several minutes of kissing and fondling Anika broke the mutual embrace and stood in front of Janice. "Would you like to see all of me?" she teased.

"Ooooh God yes!" breathed Janice. Anika smiled and let her hands glide beneath her thin pyjama top, sliding them up to clasp her own breasts and twist the nipples. Then she slowly began to raise the top. Janice watched eagerly as in-by-inch more of Anika's flawless skin was exposed. Finally the top rose over her petite breasts, which flattened as Anika's arms rose high to discard the top. Janice had her first close up look at the perky swells of Anika's young tits. She reached out to touch them but Anika evaded her hands, smiling mischievously as she stepped back just out of reach.

"Oooh!" complained Janice. But Anika just smiled and began to sway provocatively using the palms of her hands to massage her breasts and lightly roll her nipples. Then she moved her palms down to caress her taut belly, before slipping her thumbs into the pyjama shorts to begin sliding them down. She kept her feet together and moved her weight from one to the other in a sensual shimmy that made Janice moan with delight. She watched with mounting excitement as the shorts slipped down to expose first the trimmed thatch of hair on Anika's mons, and then the neat lips of her pussy, gleaming with a silvery sheen of moisture that made Janice lick her lips. Anika completed her striptease by turning her back and bending from the waist to retrieve her shorts giving Janice a provocative close up view of her rosebud and neat cunt lips.

She flicked the shorts out of the way and turned toward Janice. She stepped closer and reached for Janice's hands, pulling her forward to the edge of the couch. Then Anika stepped between Janice's spread knees, took her head in her hands and bent forward to present the tight knot of one nipple to Janice's eager mouth. Both women moaned as Janice licked and sucked hungrily on the super-sensitive teat. Janice slid her hands around Anika's waist to pull her harder against her mouth then slid her hands down to cup the pert cheeks of Anika's bottom letting her fingertips tease the cleft.

"Oooohh!" gasped Anika. "You learn fast." She giggled and pulled Janice's face over to her other nipple, which was just as stiff and yearning for attention.

Janice licked all around the small breast, tasting the flesh and sucking on the tender underside. Then brought both hands up to grasp the tit and squeeze it out, extending the nipple to give her mouth a better grip. Anika responded with an excited cry and arched her back to increase the pressure of Janice's mouth.

After a few moments of this breast worship, Janice rose to stand in front of Anika. The robe slipped from her hips and both women were now completely naked and just inches apart. They closed the gap and felt the first delicious full body contact – their flesh melding in a loving embrace and they kissed deeply and hungrily once more. They allowed their hands to glide over each other's body, touching and teasing as their excitement rose to fever pitch.

It was Anika who broke the kiss first, whispering hoarsely into Janice's ear: "I want to take you to bed." Janice moaned and grabbed Anika's hand to pull her out of the lounge room and down the hall to her bedroom and the king-size bed that waited for them.

Once in the bedroom Anika took complete control again. She pressed Janice onto her back in the middle of the bed and then stood quite still looking down at her, making Janice nervous at what Anika would be seeing; her exposed nakedness with all the flaws and faults of her 58 year old body. But Anika's smile and the hunger in her eyes reassured Janice somewhat.

"Raise your arms above your head," Anika commanded – and Janice complied. This tautened her lush breasts and made the nipples even more prominent. "Now open your legs." Janice was intensely embarrassed at this command, never having exposed her vagina so blatantly to another woman, but again she complied, lifting her knees slightly then parting them. "Mmm – oh my Janice you are so lovely," breathed Anika as her eyes focussed on the wet and swollen lips of Janice's cunt.

Then Anika climbed on the bed and knelt beside Janice. She let her eyes wander provocatively over Janice's entire body then did the same with her fingertips. Janice moaned at the exquisitely light touch – so different from anything she'd felt from a man. When Anika's fingers had excited every inch Janice's exposed flesh – except her aching nipples and pussy lips – she leaned down to kiss Janice on the forehead – then on each cheek and finally on her open mouth. Janice was almost mad with desire for Anika but the girl still kept the pace of seduction agonisingly slow. She sucked on Janice's tongue then kissed her way down to the older woman's full breasts. Janice sighed as she felt the wetness of Anika's tongue trace along the underside of her breasts but moaned out loud when finally the beautiful young woman captured one taut nipple in her mouth and sucked it into a light bite. Janice gasped and arched her back. Anika moved her mouth to the other nipple, repeating the exquisite torture. Then she quickly straddled Janice and leaned forward to let her own tight breast tips graze against Janice's swollen, wet nipples. Then they were crushed together, their breasts, bellies and mounds pressed tight together as their legs entwined and their mouths met in a deep and desperate kiss. Janice couldn't believe how beautiful it felt to have this firm young body melting against her own. She raked her nails down Anika's back leaving slight red welts then cupped the incredibly firm cheeks of her arse, squeezing a delighted moan from Anika's throat.

Now there was no longer any finesse in their lovemaking. When Anika began to kiss and lick her way down Janice's body, the older woman spread her legs wantonly and pushed Anika by the shoulders till the girl was poised between her legs. Janice whimpered with need when Anika paused and looked up at her. "Use the pillows," she urged. "I want to see your face." This simple command sent an even stronger jet of lust from Janice's overheated brain to per pulsating pussy and she pulled two pillows under her head so she could look down her young lover. Satisfied, Anika kept her gaze locked on Janice's eyes as she dipped her head and extended her tongue for her first taste of Janice's mature and dripping cunt.

Later, Janice could never begin to describe the sensations that Anika had awakened in her as she made thorough oral love to her. The beautiful young lesbian used her lips, tongue, teeth and fingers to wring orgasm after orgasm from Janice's quaking body. Even when it became too much and Janice tried to squirm away from Anika's face, the younger woman curled her arms around Janice's thighs and drove her to yet one more, almost painful, climax. Finally, she relented and rolled away from Janice. The bed beneath Janice's hips was soaked from her cum squirts and she pulled Anika up over her body so she could kiss and lick her beautiful face.

She held Anika tight against her till the last tremors of her orgasms faded away. She marvelled at what she'd felt – so different from anything she'd felt with a man. It was so much more sensual than anything she'd shared with her husband, or even with Patrick, whose urgent, driving, cock had lifted her to previously unknown heights of pleasure. With Anika, the peaks had been just as high but the getting there and the aftermath were so much more prolonged and sensual. Now she relished the taste of her own cunt on Anika's lips and kissed along her jawline to whisper in the young woman's ear:

"I want to do that to you now! Will you guide me? Please?"

In reply Anika merely squirmed out of Janice's arms, straddled the older woman's chest, then wriggled forward to lower her pretty, dripping cunt onto Janice's eager tongue.

Later, when Anika lay spent in Janice's arms and before they drifted off to sleep, Janice said: "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"In your university exchange application, why did you want it to be known that you were a lesbian?"

Anika smiled: "Just because it's so much easier."

"Easier?"

"Yes, it just allows me to be myself. By specifying my sexuality it made sure I didn't end up boarding with someone who would be shocked and uncomfortable if they found out about my orientation."

"I see," mused Janice. "Well, to look at you I certainly wouldn't have guessed you were a lesbian."

"Oh really? And what do you think lesbians look like?"

Janice blushed. "I'm sorry! As soon as I said that I realised how stupid it was."

"Would you rather I wore butch clothes and shaved my head and tattooed my nipples?"

"Oh please don't be upset!" said Janice hastily. "I'm so stupid. I like to think I'm socially very liberal but I must be just as guilty of stereotyping as the next person."

Anika smiled and kissed her. "Oh Janice, I'm not upset, just teasing. And yes of course we lesbians come in all shapes, sizes and attitudes. Just like 'normal' people."

"Well, I'm sorry anyway! And you are a completely normal person!"

"Not too normal I hope?" laughed Anika with a playful squeeze of Janice's nipple.

Janice kissed her again. "No, just abnormal enough for my liking. And what about Tammy, is she like you?"

Anika seemed to consider this. "No, I'd say Tammy is a little more butch than me but still definitely on the "lipstick" side of the scale."

Janice raised herself on one elbow and looked seriously into Anika's eyes before asking tentatively:

"Will you tell her about us?" Of course, after reading their chat this morning, she could guess the probable answer.

"Well, yes – but not if you don't want me to?"

Janice thought about it but really didn't mind at all. "That's okay. You can tell her whatever you like – in fact it's very sexy knowing that she will know."

"Ohh, really?" said Anika. "That gives me an evil idea."

"It does?" prompted Janice.

"Ah-huh. Maybe one day – if you're comfortable with it – perhaps Tammy could join us via the internet. I know she would love to see me ravishing your lovely body!"

"Oh my!" exclaimed Janice. "Well, I don't know, but it's certainly something to think about!"

"Mmmmm," hummed Anika. "And now, I'm suddenly not so tired anymore!" With that she pushed Janice onto her back, scissored her legs with the older woman's, and began working her hips till their moist cunts were touching and their clits met in a sensual kiss that sent Janice's arousal soaring once more.

*

After that night it was definitely Anika who controlled their sexual relationship. Unlike Janice's experience with Patrick, Anika declined to share her bed every night. In fact she limited their sex play to once or twice a week. Janice quickly came to realise that this enforced restraint merely heightened Anika's power over her – and made her more submissive to the young Dutch woman's desires. Generally, their lovemaking was passionate and loving. But occasionally Anika would exercise the power she held over Janice. She introduced her middle-aged lover to the phenomenon of edging, bringing her to the brink of orgasm and then denying her the climax. Sometimes Anika combined this with orders to Janice that she not masturbate until she was given permission. It was mild domination, really, and it kept Janice's sexual motor on high revs and her hunger for Anika incessant. They began to share Janice's toys in their sex sessions as Anika had none of her own, having been too unsure about bringing such things through immigration and customs.