Anika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month after their sexual relationship began Anika raised again the possibility of having her English girlfriend join them via the internet. Janice hadn't forgotten this daring possibility, and was more than ready to accept, on the strict condition that there'd be no recording going on. This was readily agreed to and their long-distance play date was set for later the same night, which was mid-morning for Tammy. Anika had set up her laptop on a stool at the foot of Janice's bed, where Tammy would get a good view of proceedings. They then sat side by side in front of the camera so Anika could introduce Janice to her girlfriend. When the camera far away in England flickered to life and the screen was filled Tammy's eager smile – Janice's nervousness and her arousal began to ratchet up. The young girl on the screen, though not as beautiful as Anika, was definitely cute, with dark curly hair and a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. They chatted for a while after the introductions, Janice and Tammy learning about one another, and Janice growing more comfortable with what was about to happen.

Finally, it was Tammy who got proceedings started with a request to see Anika and Janice kissing. This they did, a long and deep French kiss, which got both of them hot and ready for more. From there Tammy seemed to take complete control. She directed proceedings with instructions to her two very willing screen lovers. She told Anika to expose Janice's breasts for her, which the young Dutch girl did by kneeling behind Janice on the bed and slowly stripping her to the waist. Tammy gave voice to her appreciation and arousal as Janice's pillowy breasts and engorged nipples came into view. She urged Anika to play with them – to knead the flesh and pinch the nipples. Janice couldn't believe how erotic this felt. She'd never had her body exposed to a third person before and she quickly discovered she had exhibitionist tendencies. She loved the fact that Tammy could watch her being used by Anika. Her arousal was soon at fever pitch when Tammy ordered Anika to strip Janice naked and lie her back on the heaped pillows with her legs spread. Anika grabbed the laptop to move it in and give Tammy a close up view of Janice's swollen and glistening cleft. By now, Tammy too was naked, and Janice was treated to her own view of the English girl's firm C-cup tits and shaved pussy. Then things began to move fast with all three spreading their legs and enjoying a session of mutual masturbation. Janice came quickly, her head spinning at the mere thought of what she was doing.

After all three had enjoyed a climax, Tammy took over again. She commanded Anika to produce the toys she heard about: Janice's seven-inch dildo and mid-sized black butt plug. Soon she had Janice fellating the dildo, making it slick for insertion in her overheated pussy. Anika took control of the dong working it into Janice over and over till the older woman was on the verge of another climax. But then Tammy halted the proceedings with an order to remove the dildo and for Janice to kneel up with her rear end pointed to the camera. Then, as twelve thousand miles away, Tammy eased a vibrating dildo into her own sodden gash, she ordered Anika to lubricate Janice's tight pucker and insert the butt plug. Janice moaned in rampant excitement at what was about to happen. She loved having her arsehole reamed by the vibrating plug but knowing that it would be Anika drilling it into her, and that Tammy would be watching, drove her to a shuddering climax as soon at the buzzing plug began its invasion of her tight ring. From there she experienced one climax after another as Anika worked the plug repeatedly in and out of her arse, and Janice herself plunged the dildo into the depths of her clenching cunt.

Then followed a veritable kaleidoscope of sexual sensations. For the first time Janice felt the delicious sensation of a tongue probing her butt hole – a favour she readily reciprocated as she used the vibrator to fuck Anika's petite pussy and rimmed the girl's tight rosebud. Eventually, after watching Tammy bring herself to multiple orgasms, all three collapsed onto their respective mattresses in a mutual state of exhaustion.

It wouldn't be the last time they shared a three-way fuck session, but it was certainly the most exciting for Janice. She marvelled at her own daring and the depths of sexual depravity that she was capable of enjoying. And all the while what she enjoyed most was the feeling of submission to Anika - the freedom from responsibility she felt in consenting willingly to the sexual demands of her beautiful young boarder. Janice felt sad knowing it would have to end but consoled herself with knowledge that Anika – and Tammy – would only ever be a mouse click away.

By the time Anika's six-month university exchange came to an end, Janice knew herself to be a confirmed bisexual. First Patrick, and then Anika, had helped her free her mind and her body from the social shackles that had constrained her erotic enjoyment for most of her adult life. She stilled loved and missed her deceased husband but she also acknowledged the unexpected sexual liberation that widowhood had brought – making her one very happy and very satisfied 58 year-old.