Animal House

Story Info
Two couples have fun.
808 words
3.87
39k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to relate an experience that I had when I was in high school. When I was a senior, after I turned 18, I had a job working at a nearby apartment complex, and I had access to the vacant apartments. On occasion, I would bring my girl friend, Holly, over to one of the apartments for some "old fashioned" sex. On one particular evening, we had made plans to go out with another couple, John and Pam. We visited one of the local bars, and after a few beers, John and I decided that we should all go to one of the vacant apartments.

Upon entering the apartment, we found that it had only one bedroom. Being in an inebriated state we decided that we would take separate corners in the room. Holly and I wasted no time; we immediately began to undress each other and proceeded to get into a sixty-nine position. I came up for air, quickly looked over to the other corner, and saw John mounting Pam, who was still wearing her blouse, from the rear. This caught my attention, so I watched John slowly slide his cock up Pam's wet pussy. Pam moaned as he went deeper and deeper inside her. Pam was loving every minute of it, and I soon realized that I wished I was in John's place. John grabbed onto Pam's tits and moved his cock faster and faster inside her: By now Pam was just about screaming from the pleasure. I was so excited that I turned around and spread Holly's thighs and after rubbing the head thru her wet folds I slid my cock into her as far as possible. Holly reached for my ass, pulling me into her. We quickly came to climax and rested for a while.

By now Pam and John had finished, and we began to talk about the possibility of swapping. At first it was just a joke, but then John and I explained to the girls that swapping was something that we had always wanted to do. After much debating, the girls agreed on one condition, that Pam and I go to the living room. John and I agreed, and off I went with Pam. When we got into the living room, Pam removed her blouse, revealing a gorgeous set of tits. They were big and hung on her

chest perfectly. Her nipples were rock-hard and pointing upward. Pam immediately dropped to her knees and gave me the best sucking I have ever had. Just before I was ready to come, she told me to lie down on the floor. I was about to explode. Pam took my balls in her hands, gently massaged them, and licked the head of my cock. Moving her head up and down, faster and faster taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth, I could feel my cock ready to let loose. With one last dive, Pam put her mouth completely over my cock and sucked as hard as she could and then swallowed every bit of my come.

After a short rest, we started in again. Pam had me lie down on my back on the floor. She stood above me spread-eagled and then eased her wetness down onto my waiting tongue. While I ate her, she was saying, "Lick me, eat my cunt. I want to feel your tongue inside me." as she rocked her hips over my face. When she was close to orgasm, she got on her hands and knees, put her ass high in the air, and said, "Fuck me, I want to feel your cock inside me." I mounted her from behind, rubbed my cock up and down her slit while she moaned for me to fuck her. Finally, I knew it was time. So I slowly slid my hard cock into her waiting pussy. She moaned louder and louder as my cock went deep inside her pussy. After a few strokes, Pam said, "I want to feel your hot cock come inside me. Come on, give it to me, give it to me really hard!"

That is exactly what I did. I reached around and fondled her tits and pinched and rolled her nipples between my fingers. Pam was screaming with pleasure, I was sure the neighbors would call the police. I felt her pussy tighten up, and I knew that she was ready to come, I grabbed her hips tightly and thrust my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. When I came, Pam was moaning and screaming; "I can feel your hot come shoot way inside of me!" With that I collapsed on the floor. She had satisfied me as no other woman ever has. Unfortunately, we all graduated and went to different colleges. Some day we will get together for a reunion.