Animal Instinct Ch. 01

Story Info
Miss White.
2.4k words
4.36
97.4k
49
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,576 Followers

The story is fiction. Fantasy. Not real. All characters are over 18.

*****

Sunlight streamed into a big open room though old metal framed windows. It was a classroom of sorts, but also a laboratory, a place of research. Ivy covered brick buildings surrounded the grass courtyard below the windows, one of them with the stately facade used on the school's logo. Inside, the room was quiet enough to hear the ticking of a clock on the wall.

"Please remove your clothes Miss White," Mr. Black said.

"My clothes?" she asked.

"Yes. We're doing an experiment in nature today."

"Nature?" she asked.

"Nature and instinct. Where we came from, and why," he said as he stood up from his desk. He unbuttoned his shirt as he rose, and took it off.

His shoes were next, and then his pants. Miss White stood silently as his undershorts came off, and Mr. Black stood quietly and silently before her, as natural as natural could be.

"Miss White?" he said. He picked up a clipboard as he stood there watching her.

Not knowing why, her hands went to her fastenings, and soon she was natural too, standing before him.

"We're looking into—studying if you will—instinct. Human instinct, which is of course, animal instinct," Mr. Black said.

While he said it he was looking at Miss White's naked body, taking notes, the long penis between his legs thickening and rising slightly as he observed her.

"Are you observing me Miss White?" he asked.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Describe your feelings," he said.

"I feel...warm. Warmer now than when I had my clothes on," she said.

Her eyes scanned across Mr. Black. She had seen him many times clothed, but he seemed like a completely different thing in his natural state—a man, not a teacher.

"I feel...drawn to you," she said.

"What's the strength of this 'draw'?" he asked. "Is it something you've felt before in my presence?"

"No, never," she said. "It's very strong. Very difficult for me to stay here...to stand still."

They both stood silently for many moments, the faint sound of the ticking clock and Mr. Black's pencil on paper the only sounds in the room. His thick, long penis throbbed slightly, and seemed to grow a bit more, rising up at an angle to his powerful legs, seeming to hover in space.

"Describe your feelings Miss White," Mr. Black said, breaking the silence.

"The heat I mentioned before, it feels like it's swirling," she said. "Moving around inside me, the way smoke swirls off a snuffed out candle."

"Good, very good," Mr. Black said.

"My feet," Miss White said, "they feel different. They were like lead before, heavy and stuck, but now they feel light and free, like they could take me anywhere."

"Where would they take you if you let them?" Mr. Black asked.

"To you," Miss White said. "I feel a strong need to smell you."

"To smell me?" he said, making note of it on his clipboard.

"Yes. I almost can, but I feel...frustrated. Frustrated that I can't smell you deeply."

As she said it her feet broke free of the cold wood floor and she moved. Almost imperceptibly at first, but then one foot went in front of the other and she arrived in front of Mr. Black. Her knees went down as she took the last few steps, and when she stopped she was looking straight at the throbbing, meaty appendage. She smelled the big cock and looked up at him.

"What do you smell, Miss White?" he asked.

She inhaled the scent again, long and slow, with her nose right up against it.

"The ocean. The universe. The clean earth in my mothers garden, after it rains."

Mr. Black wrote on his clipboard, and Miss White took the big ebony colored cock in her small hand. Her slender fingers wrapped around it one at a time, but it was too big for her to enclose. The length extended five or six inches beyond her hand, and being only half hard it drooped a bit as it left the support of her fingers.

She inhaled deeply, smelling it again, and then her mouth opened slowly and her tongue extended, lifting the weight of the drooping appendage onto its moist surface. Her tongue moved side to side, its slight roughness adding to the connection between the two very different types of flesh.

"Describe your feelings Miss White," Mr. Black said.

"Soft but hard...cold but hot...wrong but right," she said. "The swirling heat has overtaken me. The cold floor means nothing. The voices in the hallway mean nothing. My breathing, deeper and louder, means everything."

"Is there a taste? What did you experience with your mouth?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, and she let the whole tip into her mouth, swirling her tongue on it. It barely fit—the big cock had grown even more since her hand encircled it. "It tastes earthy, like the smell. Delicious. When I was a child my grandmother made wild mushroom gravy..."

Mr. Black stood silently, taking notes as Miss White took more and more of his cock into her mouth. Only a third of it fit in, and that was a stretch for her small mouth, but she seemed to enjoy the challenge.

Miss White was moaning softly, and her eyes were closed for much of her oral exploration. She needed one hand to control the huge cock, and her other went slowly up her torso to her small tits, rubbing the tiny pointy nipples in slow circles as her tongue bathed the underside of Mr. Black's cock with wet heat.

"Describe your feelings Miss White," he said, drawing her back into the real world.

"I'm starting to perspire," she said. "Not only in the usual places, but all over, like when I exercise. It's odd because I'm not moving, I'm just here on my knees. The heat in me feels very soft and beautiful, like the swirling stopped and it's just a pure, uncolored warmth." She paused for a few moments, deep in thought. "I feel so relaxed—peaceful almost, and yet coiled like a spring that's being wound tighter. The two things are so different, and yet they both feel equal, like a wonderful balance."

"Good, very good," Mr. Black said. "The next part of our research will take place on the couch. I'm working on a hypothesis that when the body is horizontal the increased blood-flow to the brain alters our instinctual stimulation and plays a role in how our desires manifest themselves."

Miss White looked at the huge cock and reluctantly released it from the grip of her small hand. She stood slowly, running her hands down her hips the way she would to smooth clothes if she had any on. She looked slightly embarrassed, her pupils dilated a bit. Mr. Black noted it all down on his clipboard.

"The couch then?" she asked quietly.

Mr. Black nodded and Miss White walked slowly over to it. The wall the couch was against had a view out the big windows of the school grounds, and an impromptu soccer game was underway on the green grass. Miss White sat down nervously on the cold brown leather, and Mr. Black made a few notes before walking over to join her. His massive cock had lost a little of it's hardness, but it still hung proud of his body and swayed back and forth like a clock's pendulum as he walked.

"Describe your feelings Miss White," he said, standing within reach of her.

"The heat has gone back to a swirl," she said, "but part of me is ice cold. I'm wondering if I can be seen through the window, but I don't seem to care. My hand wants to do this again, and my mouth..."

She wrapped her cream colored fingers around the huge brown cock, pulled Mr. Black between her widespread thighs, and took the massive organ into her mouth again. A deeper, louder moan vibrated out of her.

Her second hand went to Mr. Blacks heavy, drooping testicles, and then made their way under them onto his muscular ass. The feel of his soft ball-sack on her forearm as she caressed his ass drew another deep, vibrating moan out of her, and his huge cock went a little deeper into her mouth. She let him slip out and described her feelings without him having to ask.

"Massive intrusion," she said, breathing hard and taking it in her mouth briefly again. "Too big and yet, just right. Full heat again, no more cold."

She slipped it deep into her mouth again, breathing loud through her nostrils.

"Shall we try the horizontal now Miss White?" Mr. Black asked.

She pulled her head off his shiny wet cock with a groan, looking up at him with wilder eyes. She turned sideways, drew her legs up onto the couch and reclined down onto the cold leather, holding onto the big cock the whole time.

"Half cold, half hot again," she said. "I hope boys outside can see. Swirling down low again. I want your mouth on me."

"Good, very good Miss White," Mr. Black said.

He knelt next to the couch and slowly lowered his head to her tits. His soft brown lips opened and he took a tiny hard nipple in, massaging it with his warm tongue. Miss White moaned deeply again, and her hands went to the wiry hair on his head, holding him close to her.

"Warm all over, cold gone," she said breathlessly. "Beautiful silent buzzing in my chest. My hands on your head feel like they've got the world in them."

Mr. Black stopped for a moment and reached over to a table next to the couch, switched on a voice recorder, and put his clipboard down. He went back to his oral nipple massage and one of his big hands reached down to Miss White's knee. He drew it up the inside of her thigh, ever so slowly and with a touch as light as a feather, until he was where the heat was. He brushed his fingers through the soft hair at her opening, and rested a long finger gently between the warm lips of her feminine flower.

"Desire," she said in a near whisper. "Stronger than I've ever felt before. Clear-headedness is dissolving. Sensible thinking is...going."

Mr. Black's long finger pressed down from its resting place and disappeared into Miss White's slippery tunnel. He manipulated it skillfully, deep inside her, on the upper wall of her vagina.

"Colors overtaking me. A rainbow of warmth," she said. "Muscles tightening. All of them...toes...neck...fingers. They're tight but relaxed. That balance again."

Mr. Black's mouth left Miss White's tits and drifted down her small thin body, leaving goosebumps in the wake of his warm breath. His mouth came to rest on the lips of her small pussy, right where his finger disappeared into her. His tongue dabbed the soft, wet flesh and Miss White's back arched up off the brown leather.

"Colors brighter now," she said breathily. "red, orange and yellow. A flash of green. Balance is good...balance is good."

Mr. Black gently licked the solid little clit protruding above the moistness, and Miss White's moans grew deeper and more numerous.

"Balance going," she said, having trouble getting the words out. "Moving...moving forward...moving faster."

Miss White's back was arched high, stretching her small tits tight above it. Mr. Black's finger continued its manipulation, and his tongue was gently relentless.

"Colors gone white!" she almost yelled, expelling great quantities of air. "Flying! Oh God I'm Flying!"

When her muscle spasms ended the long finger slowed its circular motion inside her warm tunnel, and the tongue gradually stopped, ending with a moist kiss.

"Very good Miss White," Mr. Black said. "Very good."

He picked up his clipboard and made some notes.

"Any overriding feelings?" he asked. "Instinctual desires?"

"Need more," she said, still breathing hard. "More than your finger, more than your tongue. Need to be filled. Filled beyond full."

Miss White got up on all fours on the hard leather couch, presenting her open ass to Mr. Black. He set his clipboard on the table and joined her, his knees sinking deep into the couch as the big head of his cock disappeared into her pink pussy. She gazed out the window at the soccer game as he filled her.

"Boys!" she said breathily. "All those boys. All those cocks. Fucking deep" she gasped. "Fucking huge. Fucking deep. Fucking deep..."

Mr. Black was all in, holding still for a few moments so Miss White could savor her wish to be filled beyond full. His massive cock slid halfway out, shiny and slick, and then the dark brown piston reversed direction and split Miss White's insides open again. After a few revolutions his big engine was turning, and Miss White's entire being was propelled through space with more horsepower than she'd ever dreamed off.

The cute boys on the grass became a blur as the colors flooded her brain again, red and orange and yellow. There was music to accompany the show this time—Mr. Black, overwhelmed by the tightness of Miss White's tunnel, was singing an ancient song in deep resonant moans, and Miss White joined him in harmony. Flesh slapping together added the percussion, and a symphony as old as mankind reverberated through the big room.

Miss White's little body absorbed the massive cock better than she imagined when she first saw it, and she reveled in the fullness, the pressure, the overwhelming 'to muchness' of it all. It was so overwhelming she was finished with the science, finished with the thinking, and she just flew off to the heavens, propelled by a big black cock.

The trip was intense, the destination extraordinary, and the atmospheric re-entry breathtaking. Mr. Black exploded inside her, the tight friction on his piston just too much for him to endure. Some of the boys on the field looked towards the big window when they heard the cries of love, but the reflection of the sky kept the science experimenters from view, and the scene in Mr. Black's big room quieted to the sound of oxygen being drawn into lungs and carbon dioxide being expelled. And that faintly ticking clock.

"Describe your feelings Miss White," Mr. Black said, still tying to get his breathing back to normal. His massive cock slipped out of her, and the gaping gap it left slowly closed.

"Massive intrusion," she said, still gasping for oxygen. "Too big and yet just right. Don't want it to end. Tingling. The best kind of pain. A pain I want more of."

Her hand went under her and collected the semen oozing out of her and she rubbed it on her pussy and her still heaving belly.

"The stuff of life," she said breathily. "We'll need to study it more..."

riverboy
riverboy
4,576 Followers