Animal Lover Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the pounding of her heart, she hears other howls in the woods. The pack celebrated with them.

They return to the house, to the den. Tables of desserts were laid out in the dining hall, along with wine and ale.

Everyone talked, ate, and congratulated Lyssa, and Emmett. She was beginning to recognize some of them.

They were, all of them, naked, the females leaking a combination of their own juices mixed with their mates' seed.

Joanna walks up, smiling. She hugs Emmett and nuzzles his neck. Lyssa growls at her.

Joanna then hugs Lyssa, nuzzling her neck as well. "You're one of us, now, Lyssa. I'm so happy."

"But, I gotta ask. What's with the red butterfly?"

Her tattoo, now readily visible to everyone.

"I got it when I turned 18. Because I was an adult, because I was free."

Emmett snakes his arms around her waist. "Why red?"

She pauses, not sure she wanted to reveal it, but this was her family now. She exhales. "For blood. My family's blood."

"Why there? Why not over your heart?"

"Because that's where I'll start my family." Emmett rests his hands over her belly.

Anna and Jeremy walk up. Anna gives Lyssa a sly smile. "You seem to be quite comfortable." The familiarity of the voice strikes her.

[You?]

[Yes.]

[Thank you.]

They hug and sniff and make small talk.

Others come up, to meet the newest pack member and Lyssa is introduced to several new wolves.

The next day Emmett takes her to Wyeth Imports, to see about finding a place for her there.

Mathias, the wolf in charge of the office, asks about her previous work and sends her to the import department. A wolf named Gabriela takes her under her wing.

Lyssa returns to the den that night, happy.

She felt strong and she had found something useful to occupy her time. She had a mate who loved her and was part of a community.

She didn't think she had ever been so happy.

She walks with confidence to the dining hall. Lesser status wolves move out of her way. Thomas rounds a corner and sees her coming.

While Ariel's punishment in the circle had ended, he was now of lower status than Lyssa. He drops to his knees in the corridor and bares his throat.

Lyssa passes him without acknowledgment and smiles a bit more once she was beyond him.

Unmated males' eyes followed her. Her body was fuller, more rounded than the born wolves and, as part of the change, she had developed a little more muscle definition. She now walked with an animal fluidity.

She enters the dining hall, finding immediately the source of her newfound joy in life, talking to Roland. Emmett, her mate.

He smiles as she comes up behind him, settling her hands on his shoulders. He stops in mid-sentence, goes still, then stands abruptly.

Lyssa turns and runs for the door. Emmett turns and follows.

Ten minutes later, he's spreadeagled on the bed, arms and legs bound to the bed legs, cock standing proudly. "Lyssa, sweetheart. I'm waiting."

"So, you're ready for me?"

"Always."

She walks out of the bathroom wearing a lacy red bra and panty set.

Her breasts fill the lacy demi cups and a wing of the butterfly tattoo peeks out of the edge of the panties.

She jumps onto the end of the bed and stands over him.

He looks up at her, eyes full of love and lust, and licks his lips. "You found them."

"I tracked down my scent where it shouldn't have been." She smiles down at him. "I remember you watching me. That's why you brought this here, isn't it?"

"I loved the sight of it on you. I do now, even moreso, since you do it for me."

She moves forward, brushing against his turgid cock and making him groan as she moves up his body. She trails her fingers over his chest and settles herself over his face.

He inhales deeply of her arousal and groans again. His tongue extends, pushes aside the fabric of her panties, and sweeps the edge of her glistening labia as she cups her breasts, thumbs circling her nipples.

She tips her head back and moans as she feels fur grow against her legs, feels his shoulders flex.

A stronger, slightly rougher tongue now touches her intimately but he growls at the fabric in his way. She looks down as he sets his teeth into the crotch of her panties, intending to rip them away.

[Let me take them off, so I can wear them for you another time.]

The grey-furred wolf man releases his hold on her panties and she turns to the side, pulling them off and tossing them to the floor. As she reaches for the bra hook, he says, "Leave it. Get back over here."

She smiles. "As you wish, mate."

As she settles back over his face he says, "You shaved."

A strong tongue now pushes against her naked mound. It pushes into her, sweeping her wetness up, stroking her walls. Never before had anyone done that.

She begins rocking on his face, blissful sensations coursing through her like electricity. She moans when he focuses on her engorged clitoris, stroking it firmly with his tongue.

Overwhelmed with the feelings, she pulls away slightly. He breaks the bonds at his wrists, grabs her hips, and pulls her back down to him.

Higher, higher. Her legs begin shaking as he pushes her further. Her first orgasm coats his chin. The second has her panting and clutching his hair. The third has her shrieking and clutching the headboard for support.

She collapses on him and almost weeps with relief as he releases her. "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god."

He lifts her into his lap as he sits up and breaks the bindings on his ankles, then lays back, with her atop him.

He gives her a minute or two to recover then pulls her further upward, dangling a breast over his mouth. She moans as his tongue laps at her nipple, working around the lace. He nibbles at it and the volume of her moans increases.

He murmurs, "I want to feel you around me."

Her hazy, dark brown eyes focus on him and she gets her knees under her. She starts shifting backward until she settles her folds against the head of his hard cock. "Is this what you want?"

He crushes her lips to his. [Yes.]

[Ask me nicely.]

[Sweetheart. Lyssa. Mate. Please take me into your loving warmth.]

At that, she sinks backward onto him. Both moan as she spasms slightly with his entry. Once she has completely enveloped him, she sits upright and begins moving up and down.

He takes her by the hips, urging her to move more quickly. He feels his balls tighten up so he sticks his thumb on her clitoris and rubs briskly.

The contractions begin almost immediately and she lets out a low moan. He is undone.

His howl signifies his release as his sweating, sated mate collapses on him again.

Time passes in the den.

Lyssa settles nicely into pack life. She spent time with Joanna and Anna and has made several new friends.

She has made improvements in some of the processes at the pack business and has been given a glowing assessment.

Randall brings her back to the den, where she works on planning and logistics with Erich.

Ronnie Wilson was indicted for arson. With no body and in light of a positive polygraph test, there was insufficient evidence to charge him with murder.

Lyssa Baker was listed as missing.

Emmett was found to have been legitimately challenged by the Macy pack male and, therefore, faced no repercussions for the death.

He also made reparations to the Ross pack for hunting on their range as well as to the car dealership, through an intermediary.

He had left money at the cabin when he had returned to search for Lyssa's mother's jewelry.

And they ran, and they hunted, and they loved.

**********

It was about three months later that Lyssa grows distracted. The other wolves around her notice and inquire after her health.

She appears edgy and easily frustrated. [I don't know. Something's off.]

Erich, with whom she's been working closely, comes up to her. "Perhaps you should see Wade, or Natalie."

She rounds on him. [I'M FINE.]

Erich takes a step back. Lyssa claps her hands over her mouth. Emmett's concern shows through the bond. [Lyssa? What's wrong?]

[I need to take a break. Going back to the room. Don't worry.]

"Erich. I think it would be best if I took a break. I'll be in our room."

"Sure, Lyssa. See you later."

Emmett is in conference with Randall, discussing certain sensitive matters with respect to den security as well as at the pack business. Upgrades. Changing passwords. They are alone to focus and concentrate on the necessary tasks.

Randall looks to Emmett at Lyssa's outburst. When Emmett's focus returns to the room, he asks, "Problem?"

Emmett furrows his brow. "She's going back to our room. She seems a little rattled." He turns back to what they had been working on. "Sorry. I'd like to check on her a little later, if you don't mind."

"Of course."

Lyssa paces their room, her longer hair and soft cotton dress billowing out behind her, unable to put a name to the tension she's feeling. Why was she so restive? She stops by one of the windows. Maybe she needed a run.

She kicks off her flats and flips up her skirt, pulling off her panties. She then goes still as a switch is thrown in her brain. No. There was only one thing that would suffice. Her mate.

The door opens with a bang as she strides out of their room with determination. She growls at anyone who slows her progress. The males all turn and inhale deeply as she passes.

Totally focused on her goal, she approaches the room where Randall and Emmett are currently ensconced.

She pounds on the door, once, then breaks it open.

Emmett and Randall look up, startled, at the intrusion. "Lyssa? What the hell...?"

She lets loose a growl and leaps at Emmett, knocking him from his chair.

She lands on him, straddling his waist. Grabbing two fistfuls of his t-shirt, she rips it in half then drops down to sniff and lick his neck.

He starts to push up and she growls at him, pushing him back down.

Backing her body down over his thighs, she pops the button on his jeans, pulls the zipper down, takes ahold of either side and yanks them open, ripping them down to the crotch. His underwear is ripped open as well.

Emmett looks at Lyssa then over at Randall.

[Estrus, my friend. Hope you ate well at lunch.]

She growled at his hands' movement but relaxes when he pushes his pelvis up and shoves the ruined pants off his hips.

She backs off to stick her nose in his exposed crotch.

Lyssa licks his sack, then up the length of his rapidly filling cock. Then she hops back over his hips and slides her wet pussy up and down his rigid cock. After a couple of strokes, she drops down on him, tips her pelvis, and slides down on his length with a low moan.

Emmett groans as he looks up at Lyssa's lust-hazed eyes. She has her hands braced on his chest and is rocking back and forth on his cock.

He reaches up and rips the top of her dress open, exposing her new tattoo, as well as her heaving breasts.

The tattoo is a grey wolf standing atop a rock. It sits over her heart on her left breast.

He pulls her down so that he can suckle on that breast.

Numerous wolves, mostly male, have shown up at the door as a result of the disturbance.

Now, they look in, most of them grinning at the show. But they part as Randall walks out of the room.

He turns one last time to look at his old friend Emmett, on the floor with his mate, and smiles. He then turns and makes an announcement to the assembled pack members, "Emmett Forester is relieved of all duties for the foreseeable future, so that he may attend to the needs of his mate, Lyssa."

Fin