Animalistic

Story Info
A cleaner is trapped in a closet watching her boss.
1.1k words
3.77
21.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

She knew that she shouldn't be in here, it was wrong. She was a servant but she had to, it was her curse. Her curiosity had always gotten her into trouble, of course it was just a room. Even thought it was her employer's bedroom, still just a room.

She jumped in fright as voices came down the hall she pulled open a wardrobe door and stepped inside pushing the door closed. At least they won't find her in here, the party supplies stacked up against the shelf as she saw a wide range of capes and masks.

Two people entered the room, she gasped and put her hand over her mouth as the dark haired man leaned over the woman and bit her neck gently. Her moan was muffled against his broad chest, then he reached up and unzipped her dress as the woman grinned and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Sandra couldn't believe it, she'd done it for sure this time. She was stuck in the closet of her employer's bedroom while they were less then a metre from her undressing each other.

Her eyes were glued to Craig's chest while Sasha revealed his broad expanse and pulled it off him. She got a good look at his back as he turned to strip her dress off her.

She pulled at his belt and opened it while he opened her bra. Sandra bit her fingers to stop from gasping as Craig finished undressing his wife. She had naughty fantasies about her employer, thinking of his hard body.

But this was better then any fantasy as she stood frozen to the spot as Sandra pulled down his pants. Looking up at him he grinned sexily at her as she dug her fingers into his boxers and slid them down. Sandra had to blink a few times when she saw the biggest cock she had ever seen.

He leaned back and growled fisting a hand into her hair as Sasha sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, her hands reaching up to play with his shaft and balls.

Stroking him making him jerk, he growled again as she slid her lips down his cock her teeth dragging over him. He hissed as a sharp finger raked under his balls making him quiver.

The sight that she saw before her took her breath away, it was basically a dream come true for her a living fantasy right in front of her as she watched her boss getting sucked off by his wife.

Her hand reached down and dug under her dress to play with her clit it was making her so hot.

"Damn.. Sash.. you do that so good," he groaned as she sucked him her nails scraping and caressing him. Her tongue rolled around his head and shaft as he kept a hand tangled in her hair.

He was going to blow soon he knew it, he pulled her off him and bent her over the bed leaning down and flicking his tongue over her engorged clit.

Sucking off her husband had always made her hot, it wasn't going to take much longer for her to explode as she shuddered under his touch, his fingers and tongue made her crazy as she cried out under him digging her nails into his head. She loved the thickness of his short hair it really gave her something to dig into as she bucked under him. He reared up over her and slid up her body before devouring her in a hot hungry kiss. "Fuck me Craig, I need your big cock," she said huskily.

Sandra rubbed herself harder as she heard and saw everything that was going on through the gaps in the door. She had to bite back a gasp as Craig slid onto Sasha and slid his cock inside her. They both grunted at the pleasure as Craig slid inside of her. Sasha was the one woman that had ever been able to handle his rather sizeable proportions it gave him the freedom that he never had before with other women to lose control, she wrapped her legs around his as he slammed into her. She cried out and dug her nails into his back urging him to fuck her harder. This was too much for Sandra as she bit her lips as her orgasm tunnelled through her. She fell back against the wall making a bump she held her breath worried that she'd be discovered.

Too involved in what they were doing they didn't hear her crash as he slammed her into the bed, Sasha's sharp nails tearing into his back and the hot sucking pressure of her pussy sent him wild, he savaged her like an animal would pounding into her as her nails scratched at his back. She leaned up and nipped his throat biting his neck. The taste of his sweat was intoxicating to her as she licked it up she dragged her nails down his chest and up his back as pleasure seared through her veins.

Sandra's eyes were glued to the visuals in front of her as they savaged each other, she could see the blood on Craig's back as he rode Sasha. She now knew that she'd never be able to survive a round with him, his cock alone would tear her apart. She thought about that nine inch monster ripping into her as she kept a lock on the scene in front of her, they were certainly energetic she thought.

Sasha screamed as her orgasm blistered her with searing heat, squeezing Craig inside of her with intense force strangling him. He roared and shot his essence deep inside of her, they fucked either other until the last quivers of release had passed over them. He groaned and collapsed over Sasha, their hot sweat melding them together.

"What an awesome way to wind down," he panted as he rolled off her.

"Totally, after the day we've had. Shower?" she asked grinning.

He smirked devilishly and said "Of course," then slid off the bed and pushed the bathroom door open.

In her hiding spot Sandra licked her lips and took in the last view she had of Craig's naked ripped body. The sweat over his skin, made her wish she was the one in the shower with him. But she knew such a man would be too much for her, she thought as Sasha got off the bed and walked into the shower. Now was her time to make the escape as she pushed the door open. Closed it and quickly darted from the room.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers