Animalistic Desire

Story Info
A 'chance' meeting between two lovers spirals into more.
1k words
3.58
11.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki_V
Nikki_V
1 Followers

From high in her stone tower, the long haired beauty hummed a peaceful tune. Her long golden locks billowed from the window in the breeze as the maiden carefully worked the knots out of the soft strands that made up her hair. Her eyes were slightly dazed as she gazed out the window; it was the gaze of a dreamer. The gaze of an innocent girl very much in love. He had visited her once before, and she had promised to wait for his return. With a sigh she spun gracefully from her spot by the window, and hugged her arms across her chest as if she were hugging a specter in the form of her beloved. Outside, she noticed several birds take flight and her heart fluttered with them in hope. She ran to the window and peered out, excitement growing in her bosom as she watched the handsome figure emerge from the foliage. She stared down at him, hardly believing her eyes, not even when he slowly raised his to her. He stretched his muscular arms to the heavens, to her, and parted his full lips to say...

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE SO FUCKING FAR AWAY?!?"

Marie jolted in shock as her hazel eyes darted away from her laptop to the tall, dark haired man in front of her. His piercing green eyes glared down at her in mock fury, and his grin showed he was pleased that he had succeeded in surprising her. The small woman opened and closed her mouth several times before she managed to say "What are you doing here?"

The man, Kody, continued to grin. "I was in the neighborhood. Thought i'd drop by to say hi." His grin grew at the secret joke he had made.

She in turn mirrored his grin. "We both know you came to see me!" At this revolution she laid her laptop with her unfinished story to the side and leaped up to embrace him. Her head rested on his chest for a split second before her lips rushed up to meet his. Breaking apart, she looked into his eyes mischievously. "Things are looking up today hm?" She gently bumped her hips against his in acknowledgment of his growing erection.

His eyes darted to the side as he chuckled. "Things are... Always looking up when i'm around you." He coughed and looked back at her. "Plus your tank top is really low cut."

She smirked in the way that all women do when they know they have their man in the palm of their hand. "Now Kody, please dont tell me you came all this way because you were being a horny butt." She poked his side and reveled in watching him mini jump to the side.

He swatted her hand away and rolled his eyes "Of course not! It's not my fault you're... Well... You!"

She chuckled as she slowly started to walk him backwards to the door. When she had him trapped, she traced a path from his collar bone and down his chest with her finger. "Still... I do feel awfully bad for making you so uncomfortable..." Her voice had slid into the silky tone of seduction that made him listen eagerly to every word she said. "At least allow me to... relieve you..." Without waiting for an answer she shoved the door open and watched him stumble inside. When he caught his footing she was on him, their lips clashing together, teeth nipping occasionally at the soft skin. Before they were even up the stairs their outer clothing had been shed. As they moved into her room her hands wrapped around his neck to bring him even closer as his hands flew over her waist, her rear, her breasts, as if he were trying to take her in all at once.

Suddenly they broke apart to stare at each others naked bodies. They were like two wolves, staring each other down. They gazed at each other with a fiery hunger in their eyes that only the other could satisfy. Already Kodys fingers trembled with the desire to be on her again, while her entire being ached for him to bring her to life. Like a flash of lightning they came together again. They free fell onto the bed, claws and teeth finding flesh in an effort to sate the need. He kissed her jawline and his lips traced a hot path down her neck, lingering on her breasts and the flat of her belly. When he moved back up to nip at her erect nipples she involuntarily lifted her hips to his, signaling her want. He responded with a masculine groan as he shoved himself inside her, and she cried out in absolute pleasure, her nails finding the flesh on his back. Relentless, he began to pound her ferociously, causing her breath to come in gasps and her breasts to bounce up and down with the momentum. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she guided him deeper into her, and he cradled her head as he found his rhythm.

The next hour was filled with animalistic movements as they both tried to outplease each other. Their bodies were coated with the sweat of effort, and it was the female riding the male that caused him to reach celestial ecstasy, crying out as his hands gripped her hips and his entire being convulsed as pleasure ripped its way through him. She stared down at him triumphant, her wild mane falling like feathers around her face. She gently leaned down, now with tenderness and love in her eyes as she kissed him passionately, claiming her prize; his eternal joy. His hands still roamed her body, but now with the kindness and caring of someone in love with not how she loved but with how she loved him. Their viciously beautiful dance coming to an end she slid to his side and they gazed at each other, pleased with the others presence beside them. She closed her eyes and nuzzled against him, and he pulled her closer to kiss the top of her head tenderly. As the sun slowly went down, their breathing synchronized and evened out into the rhythmic breathing that accompanies sleep.

Nikki_V
Nikki_V
1 Followers