Animalkind: Not Quite a Fairy Tale

Story Info
Third story: Sarah changes.
24.9k words
4.68
11.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

This story begins only two years after the first changes around the world started. The world now was getting used to hybrid women. Since the start of the changes, only two years after the animal flu, the mankind was trying to understand what happened, why it happened and how to live in a world where the women were going to be all part animal hybrids.

Couples formed by a man and a changed woman were easy to find now and the hybrid women were overcoming their shyness and were walking on the streets again. Only two years before, changed women were put on isolation centers around the globe, on a futile attempt to avoid proliferation of the virus that was changing them. After the discovery that the animal flu virus was responsible by the changes, all of them were released and the world started change to accommodate them.

In this world, Sarah and Charles learned how to climb the path to success when they started to sell products to changed women. They started simple, selling fur brushes and several other items just like the pet shops did. Their goal was to sell the same products the pet shops sold, but targeting exclusively the hybrid women market. They started a small company that sold everything a hybrid woman would need and it was an amazing success. The hybrid women bought their products and avoided buying the ones from the pet shops because they didn't want to be remembered that they were part animals. As a result, Sarah and Charles built in no time a huge franchise operation and their stores were on the main cities around the world.

As a result of their hard work, Sarah and Charles soon became quite rich. They opened their company capital and got a lot of money on this transaction. Now the only thing they needed to know about was where to go or what to do. Money wasn't a problem.

Sarah was a brunette beauty. Her medium length hair was wavy and well cared. She had blue eyes and a well proportioned body. She was twenty nine years old and 5'5" high. Charles was twenty nine years old also and had a lean and attractive body. He used his black hair short and was 5'11" high. They were married for five years now and still loved each other.

On the last few months they had been living near the ocean, on a big mansion with an exclusive access to the sea. As everyone on the world, they also caught the animal flu when it spread, but Sarah had not changed yet. They didn't think she was lucky, since only fifty percent of the women had changed up to that moment. But her destiny was written and she knew she would change soon.

Wednesday, 08h.

Sarah woke up feeling horny. She didn't remember her dreams but she was wet and needed a relief. She turned to her husband and caressed his chest and belly. She felt his dick under his shorts and it was hard. Charles woke up with that and caressed her breasts while kissing her. In no time Charles was riding Sarah and she was screaming like she always did. She was a very vocal woman. When both came, they were laying at each other sides, recovering their breaths.

"Wow, Sarah! You were amazing today!"

"I know! I think I had a pleasant wet dream and I needed you when I woke up!"

They kissed some more and then started their morning routine. After a quick shower, they had their breakfast.

"What do you want to do today, honey?" Charles asked.

"I don't know. How about we go to the beach and have some fun there?"

"It seems a good idea! I think I will practice some surfing too."

They finished their breakfast and headed to the beach. It was just a short walk from their home. Sarah sunbathed while seeing Charles surfing some waves. Sarah was still feeling a little horny and that was bothering her. Then Charles returned from the sea.

"Honey, I am feeling like I can use another session of sex just now!" Sarah said.

"Are you sure? We barely had sex two hours ago! Not that I am complaining."

"I know, but I am feeling horny today and I want you, now!"

They kissed and Sarah dragged Charles back to their house. Charles entered the bathroom to take a shower and was followed by Sarah. She started to kiss him under the shower and soon he was penetrating her. Sarah was enjoying his ministrations and soon she came and kept coming like she never did. When Charles came on her, she felt a huge orgasm and almost collapsed on the bathroom floor. She hugged him and they kissed some more.

"Wow! That was the best sex ever! I never came that much in my life!" Sarah said.

"You are quite a fox. But I have this feeling that I can't shake aside."

"What feeling?"

"That maybe you had started your changes."

Sarah paled at those words. She knew that one of the first symptoms was feeling horny.

"Sorry Sarah. I didn't want to worry you." Charles said.

"Do you think I will be a beautiful hybrid?" Sarah said, trying to be cheerful.

"I think you will ever be the most beautiful woman in the world! I promise you that I will be at your side whatever happens to you!"

"Thanks! That was good to hear!"

Sarah kissed him again and they finished showering. Sarah was a little worried because there was no way to know what she would turn into nor the extension of the changes. She could become one of the two hundred something species and the extension of the changes could be from just a small trait, like growing feathers or fur, to an entire change into animal, taking even her mind in the process. The wild women were the only ones that needed to be caged, according the regulations.

After drying her hair, they seated at the table to have lunch. They had several employees at their house that kept everything clean and working. Margaret was the maid and was responsible for the cleaning. She was a wolf hybrid, but her changes were minimal. She had only a furry tail and sharp fangs on her mouth. Ariel was their chef and was a peacock hybrid. Her changes were more pronounced. She had peacock feet, her body was covered in brownish feathers and she had a small feather tail. Finally, there was their gardener, Julio, who kept the gardens and took care of general maintenance on the house. All employees were discrete and almost invisible.

Ariel served their lunch and went back to the kitchen.

"So, how are you feeling right now?" Charles asked.

"I don't know. I know that I would change someday, but I fear that I could change into something ugly. I just wished I could choose what I turn into."

"Well, unfortunately it is not possible. But if it was, which animal would you choose?"

"I would like to change into a cat hybrid, with a long tail and black fur all over my body."

"Black cats bring misfortune!" Charles joked. "I think a white one would be better!"

"And how I would keep my fur clean then? Licking? No way!"

"But you would be stunning!"

"Unfortunately I can't choose. Do you think I should speed up my changes?"

"I don't know. I think you have to decide that by yourself. It is you who will be changing."

"I will think about that."

They ate their lunch and Charles noticed that Sarah was eating more than what she ate usually. Every changed woman fueled their changes by eating a lot. The curious fact about it was that while they were changing they didn't use the bathroom.

After lunch, Charles went online to check their investments while Sarah browsed through some changed women websites, searching for more information about the changing process itself. She couldn't find anything new. She used to study everything she could about changed women and now there were only a few things she didn't know, like what she would turn into and the extension of her changes. Frustrated, she gave up on searching for more information and went to their pool.

Sarah liked to swim when she was frustrated. That helped her to calm down. While swimming, she pondered about what she needed to do. She was anxious to know what animal she would turn into. And that anxiety drove her decision. She left the pool determined.

"Ariel!" She called.

Ariel came quickly. "Yes, madam?"

"Please, I think I may be changing now and I want you to buy energy drinks to me."

"No problem. I hope your changes take easy on you."

Ariel left and Sarah told her decision to Charles.

"I will support you no matter what happens." Charles assured her.

Sarah kissed him and soon she was dragging him to their bedroom. They made sex one more time while Sarah experienced several orgasms. Then they lay at each other side.

"Three times in a day! That is your new record!"

"I know! And I think the record will be broken several times today. I keep feeling horny all the time."

"I think you should try to control your urges. I am spent!"

"I will think about it." Sarah said while smirking. "Now I am feeling hungry again, do you think Ariel already came back with my energy drinks?"

"I think so. Let's find out."

They dressed and went to the kitchen, where Sarah asked Ariel to make her some food and serve it with energy drinks. Just a short time later Ariel served the food. Sarah ate and drank a lot while Charles just nibbled something.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Sarah asked.

"No, we just finished lunch a while ago."

"I am already ravenous! Do you think I will change a lot?"

"There is no way to know that. Are you talking about that theory that when a woman eats a lot then it means that she will change a lot too?"

"Yes. Why else my body would need so many raw materials?"

"But there is no relation. The scientists did not reach a conclusion. Just calm down and try to enjoy your changes."

"I will try to do that, but it is not easy to wait."

"You were never an example of patience."

They talked some more while Sarah finished eating and drinking her energy drinks. After that, they watched some TV and soon Sarah was sleeping leaning on Charles. All changed women spent a lot of energy changing and then they go through the changes sleeping the most part. Charles just hugged Sarah and watched a movie while she slept.

Three hours later Charles noticed that all hair bellows Sarah's neck had fallen. Not much later than that, she woke up.

"Good evening! Did you sleep well?" Charles asked.

"Yes, but now I am all itchy! What happened?

"I think all your body hair fell while you were asleep. Go take a shower and change your clothes."

Sarah went to the bathroom while Charles waited for her. When she returned, she had an odd face.

"What happened? Did you found out some changes?" Charles asked.

"Yes, I found a change. I am developing a tail!" Sarah answered, concerned.

"Let me see it!"

Sarah lowered her shorts and Charles saw a small nub protruding from her ass. He touched it and Sarah shivered.

"Do you feel it?" Charles asked.

"Yes! It is pretty sensitive! Take care when touching it!"

"Ok. I think this will be thrilling! I don't know what kind of animal you are turning into!"

"If this is thrilling for you, imagine for me! My body is changing and I can't control it!"

"I think that your body will surprise us everyday until you finish changing!"

"Yes, I know! Now I need a dinner! I am hungry again!"

"Wow! You are definitely eating a lot more now!"

They asked Ariel to prepare dinner to them and she quickly fixed it. Sarah asked her to prepare a lot of food before she left, so Sarah could eat it if she felt hungry at night. When dinner was served, they ate while Charles noticed the amount of food Sarah was eating.

"You will put some weight if you keep eating that much!" Charles said.

"I know but my stomach is bottomless now! I hope I don't end up fat!"

"There is no such a thing like a fat hybrid! You know that!"

"Yes, but some animals are really big!"

"Well, we will see that in time. For now I think you have to eat anything your body demanded."

"And I will!"

Then Sarah finished her words downing a can of energy drink. She took seconds and thirds before feeling sated. Then she felt sleepy again and Charles escorted her to their bed. She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Charles watched her sleeping for some time and felt her little tail. It was almost an inch long and didn't even resemble a tail. Then he slept too.

Thursday, 07h.

Charles woke up and checked Sarah's changes. Her tail was now bigger and reached six inches. It was only a small cone and its skin was as smooth as Sarah's. He noticed that her hips seemed wider and that her breasts were rounder and bigger. Her face was unchanged, but her hair grew at least two inches overnight and it was definitely different. Her new hair had a different texture and had a bluish gray color. While he caressed her body, Sarah stirred and then kissed Charles.

"Ah! Good morning!" She said half asleep.

"Good morning! Want to see what changed today? There are some interesting changes!"

Sarah quickly checked her changes and was amazed. Her body now was that of a bombshell. She could move her tail from side to side, but only a bit. She stripped and stood in front of their full length mirror, posing and making faces.

"Wow! My body grew curves on every right place!"

"Not that you were flat before, but wow! I can't believe it too! What do you think about your hair?" Charles said.

"I don't know yet. I think I will cut my old hair out when the new one grows enough. Its texture is kind of different and I don't know what animal this is from!"

Then Sarah noticed the bulge in front of his shorts.

"I can see that you liked that a lot! Now let's have some fun!"

Sarah jumped at Charles and kissed him. She removed his shorts and sit on his cock. She was feeling hornier than ever. She used her pussy to suck his cock. She was hot and knew that. She was also louder than the normal and when she had the first orgasm, she screamed and became even more passionate. She rode his cock and used her pussy to suck it. She came several times before Charles came, giving her another earth shattering orgasm. Sarah leaned on Charles chest to recover her breath. Charles caressed her body, giving her shivers of pleasure.

"Don't do that! Or you will have to keep up to me! I am hornier than yesterday! My skin is so sensitive now that it isn't funny!" Sarah said.

"Oh! So you can't stand it anymore?" Charles teased her. "I think that I should be the one warning you by now!"

"Well, I am pretty hungry now so, unless you want me to eat one of your ears, let's have some breakfast. Then we can resume our love session!"

They took a quick shower together and dressed into robes before going to the dinning room, where Ariel had put a huge breakfast to them.

"Well done, Ariel!" Sarah said as she saw the huge amount of food on the table.

"I remember being ravenous on the mornings when I was changing, madam."

"Did you ate a lot too while changing?" Charles asked Ariel.

"Oh, yes! I needed to eat every two hours when my feathers were growing. In the mornings I was so hungry that it wasn't funny."

"So I think I will eat a lot while I am changing. Can you please grab me some of that energy drinks?"

"No problem, madam!"

Ariel brought five cans of energy drinks while Sarah and Charles ate their breakfasts. Sarah ate a lot of food, but wasn't enjoying the taste.

"I think my taste is changing! The bread tastes funny on my mouth!" Sarah said.

"I think they are ok to me. It must be your senses changing! Are there any other foods tasting funny?" Charles asked.

"No, but the ham tastes very good to me!"

"Then I think you may be changing into some carnivore animal!"

"Do you? Then we have to test that over lunch. Ariel, can you please prepare several pieces of meat to lunch today?"

"No problem, madam. Do you have any preferences?"

"No, just surprise me!"

Even tasting funny, Sarah still ate a lot of food that morning and took several energy drinks to follow. When she finished, she felt heavy.

"Wow! I ate a lot today! Do you think I will grow?"

"It may be possible. Maybe your tail will grow a lot and that's why you are eating so much."

"I am curious to know what kind of tail is this." Sarah said as she reached for her seven inch tail.

"And I am curious to know what else will change on your body."

They chatted some more and then Sarah went to the pool to clear her mind. She lay down on a stretcher, but her tail was bothering her. Then she lay on her belly and kept her tail up while sunbathing. She didn't want to swim right after that huge breakfast to avoid digestive problems.

Sarah ended up sleeping there, while Charles was reading the newspaper. After some time, he looked at her and was startled to see that her tail grew to a foot long. Her skin also seemed to be peeling off and he approached her to see that. When he caressed her skin, he felt it harsher. He grabbed her tail and Sarah woke up startled.

"Hey! Don't touch that!" She jumped.

"Ok, I got it! Your tail grew so fast that I needed to check that."

"Wow! Now I noticed it! My tail grew huge!"

"We don't know what kind of tail that is. It could grow longer than your legs, if it was from a snake, for example."

"Do you think I will be a snake?"

"I am not sure. Your tail isn't that flexible. I have no idea of what animal has a tail like yours."

"Well, let's not think about that for now. We will be able to identify it when it grows some more. Now I need to eat again. Do you believe that I am already hungry again?"

"I do. You are eating a lot and your body is growing a tail. You need to eat a lot more than before changing."

They went to the dinning room and found some meat on the table.

"Ariel is a life saver!" Sarah said.

"Wow! That's a lot of meat!"

They served themselves and had an early lunch. Charles only ate enough to satisfy him and saw as Sarah was eating only the meats.

"Are you eating only meat now?"

"Its taste is wonderful! I don't know what Ariel did to it, but it is marvelous!"

"I think it is the same as ever. You definitely are going to be a carnivorous animal!"

"What if I become wild?"

"Well, then I think I will have to cage you, but we can't say that for sure now. We have to wait at least a couple more days."

Sarah continued to eat until she was sated. It seemed to Charles that she was eating more and more food at each meal. She ate enough meat to satisfy three people until she was satisfied.

"I think I ate enough now! Do you mind if I go to sleep some more?"

"Not at all! I think I will make you company. I want to see your development."

They went to their bedroom and soon Sarah was sleeping peacefully. She had to sleep on her side, since her tail was hurting when she lay on her back. Over the next four hours, Charles watched her tail growing, until he noticed something different on it. The tip of it was now splitting in two. There were some other bumps on her tail too and Charles was intrigued. Her tail was now two feet long and its base was wider too. Her hair grew some more inches and Charles thought the color was beautiful. Then he noticed her skin shredding again and pulled it. Sarah's new skin was harsher than before and felt like sandpaper. It had a bluish gray color over it like her hair, but was lighter under her tail. The bumps on the tip of her tail were growing too and the upper one seemed to be longer than the bottom one. When Charles grabbed the tip of her tail, she woke up.

"You like my tail, don't you?" Sarah asked.

"It grew a lot this afternoon and now you have a two feet long tail. But there are new developments on it and I think you are going to be a shark."

"What?" Sarah yelled, jumping from the bed and looking at the mirror.

She saw her tail and tested it, waving from side to side. She was worried about that and didn't notice Charles approaching her. He hugged her and she cried on his shoulders.

"I am turning into a monster!" She said, sobbing.

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers